Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why would a friend of your wife deliberately come down to the basement where she knew you were taking a shower, and naked at that? I was not going to be out teased, I pretended to not see her, or hear her come down, and just got out of the shower to dry myself. I acted like I did not see her, by not looking her way. I could feel my cock swell as I stood there though. She turned around holding the skimpy top she had been looking for, lifting it up to the light to see it. I was not going to let her win, I just continued to dry, not covering my lower body at all, still pretending to not see her.

She got the upper hand though, women always do. She pretended to just notice I was there, put her hand over her mouth, like she did not mean to do it, and did not try to cover up. She was just plain checking me out, and I stood there, still pretending to dry stretching to give her my best look.

"I'm sorry, I thought I could find this top and be out of here before you got out. But I am glad I didn't, you're so ripped, and do showers always cause that kind of reaction down there big boy?"

"You know what caused it, how long are you going to play this game, you know you have me at a disadvantage by being my wife's friend."

Saying nothing, she just walked over to push up against my naked body with hers, my hard cock had nowhere to go but between her legs, and said, can I have that kiss now, I brushed my teeth this morning. I took her by her bare ass cheeks, and gave her a deep kiss, as I squeezed them. We held each other close until she whispered in my ear, "Jill is in the upstairs bath taking a shower too, but just remember, what happens when Jill is not around, did not happen as far as I am concerned," then she left to go up the stairs."

She won that one, I had to jerk one off when she left.

Having two women who often ran around the house, half or sometimes totally naked was not as fun as you would expect, I was only fucking one of them.

Every time we were there alone she tried another stunt, I had about enough teasing when she asked me to look at a couple of bikinis she bought, the one she came into the living room in showed me almost as much as I have already seen when she was naked. She modeled it for me, walking over close to me to do a models twirl. I went along with it, and told her she looked hot.

She said, wait right here, I have some more. She came down in one that was just as revealing, and one in her hand that she placed on a chair that I was sitting in, right on the arm next to me. The one she had on looked about the same as the last in a different color, only with a "G" string type bottom, she did her twirl, and ask me my opinion. "Just as sexy," I said.

Parker said, you've seen it all, several times now, I might as well just change here. She pulled the string between the cups on the top, but stopped and said, be a sweetheart, and get those bottom strings for me as she let loose of the top.

She had me in her beck and call at that point, my head was just about level with her waist, pulled them both, and when it dropped she stepped even closer, I belly button piercing was just inches from my face, and she ran her fingers through my hair as I reached around for her ass cheeks, pulled her in and kissed her right between her button, and her labia. My follow-up move was putting my hand between her legs, and pulling my fingers through her crack. I could feel her tremor in my hands.

I was at a place of no return and thought she was too. She confirmed that, by getting down on her knees, and reaching for my shorts, getting a hold of the waist band saying, "I owe you a finish to what I started the night you showered me naked," as she pulled on them, what could I do other than lift, and let her have them.

She then took my partially erect penis in her mouth and had it rock hard in seconds. This time she was sober, and not in such a big hurry. I leaned back and watched her lick ever part of it, from my knob to my balls, which she took individually in her mouth to sample as she gazed up into my eyes, and I into hers the whole time.

There was nothing left for her to do, but take it back into her mouth. Working the knob with her lips, then taking more and more of it. Eventually she had it all, without even gagging this time. She would see how long she could hold it in her throat, then releasing it as she gasped for air. Now it was me running my fingers through her hair.

I wanted to just slam her down on the floor and go for her pussy, but I left her in charge. She crawled up with her knees on each side of me, I reached out to hold her by her waist, as she reached for and guided my cock to her pussy lips, and up against her hole. There was no need for any stimulation, she was dripping wet, and proceeded to work it all the way inside her. She did not start, riding me until we exchanged tongues, and I just held her there by her ass cheeks as she started to ride me.

It was a sex act that girls have performed on me dozens of times. This was one of those times that felt really special, we truly wanted each other. All the teasing and lust I held for her just so long made it different from the others. She rode me slowly, and we kissed and continued to gaze in each other's eyes. It was not a good position to fuck in, almost like fucking in a car, and I wanted the first time to be more than that, so I kissed her from her shoulder working over to her neck below her ear and said softly, "Jill is not here, so this is not really happening, let me carry you to the bedroom, and let's do it right."

I lifted her up and carried her to her room, we were both naked and so worked up we were ready to do something nasty to each other. We had plenty of time, Jill left to visit her parents over an hour away, and planned on staying most of the day.

I laid her down on her bed, crawled up to straddle her petite body and started kissing the front of her this time, starting at her pussy, I just had to explore it with my eyes and tongue. I lifted and spread her legs, working in between her lips and into her wet hole sampling her fluids before going back to her clit. I worked my fingers in her as I did, and did not stop until I felt her tremor in pleasure as she came, then I worked up to her belly button, on to her breast, and nipples. We rolled over on our sides and just kissed, and made out for a while. I was so eager to fuck her, but I wanted to make this event last, as it really should have been just a one time thing, she was my wife's best friend, and should not have happened at all.

"Now it's my turn, to finish what you started when you climbed on me downstairs."

I rolled her over on her back, she opened and lifted her legs, as I climbed up and guided my cock into her. I just went in deep, and held it there as we kissed some more. She had her hands wrapped around my neck, and the heels of her feet planted in my ass cheeks holding me in her. I started to stroke her slowly as we just gazed in each other's eyes yet again.

I could see her getting into it, and knew she wanted more, but wanted her to ask for it. She soon did, "Fuck Me Keith, fuck your wife's bestie as hard as you do her."

I did, pushing her legs up and back as I did, she reached and could barely reach the sides of my chest to hold me there, and was trying to work her hands down to my ass as I pumped her. It was special, the first time with someone you have lusted for always is. I lasted longer than I expected, she came, and was starting to flush, I felt some sweat building on my brow. I should have turned up the air or turned the ceiling fan on.

It was time to inquire as to where she preferred me to cum, and I did. She responded, "You can add your cum to mine, I have waited too long to feel your seed in me."

I was ready to go for it to. She was breathing heavy then and so was I, both overheating. Her next declaration was, "I am about to cum again, pump me harder, so we can cum close together."

I did as she said, and I exploded in her, pumping my seed in her until she could not hold anymore. I backed out slowly, I wanted my still sensitive knob in her as long as possible. She looked down, and I went back on my haunches to admire what we just created, she sat up to see it too. It was beautiful, we both agreed, and I just fell back beside her, reached for the fan remote control on the bedside table, we just enjoyed the air cooling us off.

We laid there together for a while, she told me, "You really are a great fuck, Jill always tells me, and other friends, and that she misses the sex life you two used to have."

I was almost speechless by that bombshell, but managed to come up with, "I miss it too," I said, "I don't think it's either one of ours fault, our slump must have been caused by the seven-year itch we both seem to have caught."

The seven-year itch comment must have caused her to drop a real bombshell, "She has been justifying her actions by claiming she is sure you have been getting your itch scratched too, so many late nights coming in she claimed. I think she already suspected that you and I have crossed the line, now she is right. We are so bad, and she reached over for a kiss. I would never deliberately try to break up a marriage, but I would have to pursue you if the worst happened to you two. You both need to try to fix it."

Getting mine scratched too? I was surprised she let on what had been going on with Jill, something I already knew but was shocked to hear her say it, it scared me that she wanted more than just this from me, I was in a tricky spot and was not ready to give her a confession, so I just tried to come up with the best reply I could, and ignore her question.

"Well, that was a pretty good scratching, wasn't it, have you had enough? I have all day."

I just wanted to change the subject, and not say yes or no to the question. We had another good session, but there was much more I wanted to do with her now that we took the leap, everything but discuss my marriage.

We fucked again right then, and then again later in the day. Things changed around the house after that day. Now I was on pins and needles at work, and at home now too. I had part of what I wished for, and it was now something I had to deal with. Parker and I could not stop flirting with each other when Jill was not there, we even kissed a couple of times when she was, we mastered the quickie make out session. But we did not fuck again, we knew it was not something we could get away with long. We both became so intoxicated from the sex during the first time, I think that is what caused Parker to mention her and Jill's escapades.

I did however find myself spending more time with Christine at her place, just to take off some stress. I was fucked, fucked out, and not left with a way out that I could think of. It all started as fun, but turned into too much fun, and we all know what happens when you have too much fun.

Jill was now spending more time away too, working late, other excuses. I was still was neglecting her, and she was getting her itch taken care of somewhere else, sometimes with Parker, sometimes on her own leaving me alone with Parker, and that was hard for us. After what she had told me, I wondered how much information the two shared with each other, did There was no way to find out, she was still sexting photos, but not recording any video on her phone anymore.

I thought that maybe if I could get something going between the three of us, it might curb the lust I was still carrying for Parker. It was not like a threesome was not something I always wanted anyway. I thought I had my chance to get a threesome going one night when I came back from golf. The girls were sitting watching a movie in nothing but panties, and were definitely drinking. Jill told me she had some things hanging in our shower, bras, and other underthings she said. I told her I would just use the basement one. That gave me a chance to walk by them in a towel, just to see their reaction in their state of inebriation.

I finished up my shower, and was walking by when Parker called me over, she said, Jill just swore to me that she caught you jerking off here one night, and that she made you finish as she watched." They giggled, "She said you shot some of your man juice clear across the room, to that end table next to the chair?"

I could not argue, I confirmed it happened, it was pretty funny at the time.

Well, Parker and Jill argued, and Jill tried to talk me into sitting in the chair, jerking a load at Parker and her to prove it. I loved the idea, I would jerk off for them anytime they wanted, I was not my semen would reach them but who cares, it still could lead to more. The trick was not to look too anxious to try it. I came back with the usual, what's in it for me scenario. Her reply was, "Since it's Parker that wants to see it so bad, she will have to lose her panties, and provide you with a view of her masturbating too, for inspiration of course. Not to mention I will then get to watch both of you masturbate."

She added if I could hit Parker with some spunk, she would owe of us both a dare, since she does not believe a man's shot can travel that far.

This was not completely unlike her, it was just the first time one of these dares were made with one of her friends, and I naked. That meant to me that the dare would almost have to be sexual. Jill has always been one that likes to be seen, or see others naked, and if there is sex involved it's even better, her threesome video I found proved she still does.

We used to go to a topless beach quite often, and even fucked in daring places, we just got away from it in the last couple of years. It started clear back on our honeymoon, she gave me a blow job at a clothing optional beach, it was at a couples only resort, they called it, we went there for our honeymoon. She really got off, showing off her sex as she was blowing me, then lost control and just rode me right there. Turned out to be hot for a couple who watched it. It got things going for them, then several others, someone just had to start it I guess. We went from being the exhibitionist, to voyeurs, you never forget something like that.

I agreed to the challenge, but told Jill she had to lose her panties, and sit next to Parker, and masturbate too. I wanted us all naked at the same time, to try to encourage it to go further. I wanted her bad, I have fucked both of them, but was not going to be happy till I have my wife, and her BFF at the same time, it's a man thing.

Parker started stripping, and Jill reached out and pulled off my towel, revealing my hard cock, before sliding off her panties. Parker, acted surprised like it was the first time she saw it sober, "Oh my, it's just like I remembered seeing it in the shower, only bigger now."

She started it, I was willing to finish it. What was only known to me and Jill, was that the chair and couch were at least two feet closer than they were, when it happened before, Jill knew it, and winked at me.

The two of them were just beautiful sitting there, fingering themselves as they watched me jerking off. Jill seemed to be almost as interested in watching Parker as she was in watching me. The whole thing was just smoking hot to me, especially thinking what it could lead to. I tried to prolong things. I liked being their focus as I worked my rod, but edging in a situation like this was difficult, I probably, could have came with no hands.

It was not long until I observed my wife, move a hand over to Parker's thigh, and soon they were trading hands. I was amazed, and pleased to see things go that far already.

I could not take it anymore, and gave in, and finished with my right hand, using my left to squeeze my balls, thinking I could gain range from it, but that doesn't actually work, it just gives you sore balls I found out later. I did arc one pretty high in the air. I could see the trail form on the hardwood floor, and nailed the target, I managed to get a rope on both Parker's upper thigh, and right knee.

Parker picked them up with her finger for a taste, and acknowledged that she had a dare coming from both of us. I was easy on her, I told her she had to get down and kiss Jill on her pussy, having seen video of the two of them eating each other, it was not much of a dare. Jill told Parker that her dare was, "Let your BFF's husband fuck you, while you eat me out." Then added, "It may not be the first time, but at least it will be my first time watching him fuck you."

Parker was careful, and said, "Great I need some real cock, I am tired of my vibrator, and I see a nice one across the room I like, and now I know it shoots real far, and its ammo taste good, it looks like it is getting soft, but we know how to fix that together, don't we Jill."

It was all I could do to keep my poker face. They had their own little sparing match going, the only thing I could read from Jill's face was that she was turned on by the whole scene, and she wasted no time getting ready for Parker, Jill then assumed the position, and Parker got started.

It was a hot scene, something new always is, we had never seen each other fuck, or even have oral with someone else, at least in person for me. Jill motioned me to come over, and took my cock in her mouth to get it all the way hard again, it was not doing bad on its own. I knew it would not be long before I could join. Jill just had to fuck with Parker some more, and tried to hide her pleasure telling her, "You have to do better than that girl, if you want me to loan you my man's cock."

She turned up the heat, Jill could no longer handle my cock, and her tongue too. I just went down to Parker's end of the couch to be the third layer. It was tough on the couch, but with one foot on the floor I was able to enter Parker, who was more than ready moisture wise.

I never could have imagined how hot it would be, eyes locked with my wife, as I was fucking the person that was eating her out, this was a break through for us all, for sure. I fucked Parker so long that she could no longer do any more but to lay hear head on Jill's belly, as Jill ran her hands through her hair. I was a proud rooster, and I made sure to pull out far enough on each stroke so that Jill could see my coated shaft as I used it on her friend.

Parker, started demanding more. In truth, I could not remember the last time I fucked Jill that hard, our relationship needed a boost it was clear, we were both seeking it in other places. Parker yelled for more, and said, "Jill gets enough of your cum, give this one to me."

Jill protested, she just, "Stop Keith when you are ready, so we can share my man's seed."

I did, when I knew I was close, we changed places, and I ended up on the couch with the two of them finishing me off, Parker on the couch, Jill on her knees. Parker had my leg pushed up in the air and both were licking me, Parker went to my asshole to rim me. Jill started working my knob. I felt like a wish bone, Jill had the other leg up and my cock in her mouth.

They worked me over good, I just could hardly stand it anymore, my knob was so sensitive. I seized up finally, Jill knew exactly what that meant, she grabbed my cock, held it as I came, sharing the bounty with Parker, it was something to feel and to watch. Both of them with their tongues out, waiting for my seed. The view was just spectacular, and if it could not get better, they kissed letting each of their shares join, and split again before they swallowed it. It looked like they had done that before with someone, but who am I to judge.

None of us had to work, and we ended up all three in our King Bed, me in the middle, they both were trying to be the one closest to me, putting a leg or arm over me, we could have fit on a single. But I felt like a King for sure. I woke up to the two of them giggling, as they tickled, and molested me. Both were fighting for control of my morning wood.