Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill said, "Parker wants more cock, and her own cumshot. But I guess I didn't get to see much of you fucking her last night, I was half drunk, busy, and had an obstructed view then. So you two can put on a show for me this time. I know you want each other, I have seen the teasing, I am not blind to the two of you."

I was a little dumbstruck as I watched her scoot up to the headboard to watch, I said, "yes, but you know how morning wood can be, it might be a long one."

She told me one of my typical morning wood fucks I used to give her would be just fine. Then after I got into position, she added, "Fuck her hard, and smack her ass hard too. She is a bad girl, for fucking her bestie's husband."

I hoped that she was talking in present tense, at least not past last night, but I was OK with that, it was me she wanted to see fuck Parker, I knew she has seen Parker get fucked, so have I, on video though.

I got her legs back, took my fingers to check, and could see she was lubed. I think the two of them were messing around before they woke me up.

I entered her, and wasted no time in starting to pound her. Despite the fact that I just fucked her in front of Jill the night before, it was different. We were all sober, and I knew Jill was focused on us, and only us. She may have suspected we had fucked before last night, but I did not want it to look like it.

Parker did not care, she had her legs and arms around me, and was gazing into my eyes. "Telling me, you are so fucking good Keith, fuck me hard, cum on my face."

I did, and she came, right away, it just takes so long for me when I have not had my morning pee. I pumped her as fast as I could, I just wanted to get off, and then get off of her. I finally felt myself getting close and pulled out and finished on her face, and she got a face full. She showed it proudly to Jill, they ended up making out again.

I was going to have to start breakfast but that was OK. It was quite a night, followed by quite a morning. I was happy, but mostly because Jill seemed happy. She even told me that night when we were alone, how hot it was to see my cock going in and out of her friend. She wanted to know if I liked her better because she was younger. I had to think about the reply, not what to say but how to word it.

"I don't love her, so I liked it differently, you are my true love. I liked fucking her because I am not different from any other horny man that has a thing for hot women. I have been living with two, often partly naked woman lately, of course I am going to lust for the one I have not slept with, and be honest, you seemed to enjoy seeing me doing it. I can't say I did not enjoy watching the two of you getting it on either, there is some voyeur in both of us."

It was the right answer because it led to us reminiscing about all the different places we used to fuck in when we were first married. I told her that her sucking me off on the nude beach still goes through my head. Maybe we need to revisit those days, and open things up even more. I ended that with, "We just have to find a way to keep our marriage from getting in another rut."

We did not talk again that night after that statement, we made love that night, it felt more like when we were new. I made her a promise, it was to find a way to keep our relationship fresh, and told her that I still love her as much as when we were first married.