Sex Before the Eye - Bonding - WoT

Story Info
The travelers all get together for bonding, eg sex.
5.3k words
4.5
2.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story takes place in The Eye of the World at the end of chapter 47 before the events of 48. Chapter 47: More Tales of the Wheel (Adar 25 N.E. 998)

Taking Care of your Aes Sadei

Castle Keep at Fal Dara

Egwene sat cross-legged on the warm rug with her eyes closed, her arms lose, and her hands resting on her knees.

The fur-trimmed robe she wore from the communal baths earlier lay around her waist. Lan's strong hands were moving gently over her narrow shoulders and down the tight muscles of her slender back. He used a soothing, unscented lotion provided by Moiraine. Lan's strong fingers found points of pain and soreness she did not know she had.

Moiraine sat across from her, their knees almost touching on the bedroom's large rug, her posture a mirror image of Egwene. Legs crossed, arms relaxed, naked from the waist up. Moiraine had pert round breasts with small pink nipples, her dark hair fell in curls around her shoulders. Even naked, she had dignity and power that was much greater than her small stature. Perrin, Egwene's new lover, knelt behind Moiraine, his strong blacksmith hands gripped her shoulders while his thumbs dug into her neck as he followed Lan's moves, mimicking Lan's motions on Egwene's back.

Around them in Moiraine and Lan's bedroom, the soft glow of light from half a dozen fine candles in heavy silver holders lit the room softly. Behind them, the logs of a fire warmed the room in a modest fireplace.

Just for a moment, Egwene let her thoughts drift to what she knew about the rest of the traveling party.

Rand, who she still thought of as her future husband, now lay with Nynaeve just across the hallway. Mat, their tormented jokester had two pretty bath girls, sisters, provided by Moiraine for the price of a few pieces of silver. She had seen it all as she stood outside the bedroom door in the shadows waiting to be invited in after she and Moiraine had bathed in the great tiled communal baths. She blushed at the thought. 

Only to have Moiraine question her about what she had seen as soon as she found her outside the door to her room.

"Did you see anyone go in Rand's room?" she had asked in her melodious voice.

She paused for a moment, "Yes just before you brought the girls for Mat, Nynaeve went into his room," a touch of jealousy gripped her heart. Even though she expected to be sleeping with Perrin shortly.

"Ah you did not know of them," Moiraine said as she took her hands, Egwene suddenly found herself examining her feet.

She slightly shook her head.

"As a Wisdom, she was often a winter guest of Rand and his widowed father. She has spent many weeks of the coldest winters at their farm, taking the place of the woman of the house, providing warmth among other things."

"I didn't know," she said, feeling anger building inside her. "How did you?"

"Don't be angry child, she was never a threat to you, though the Wheel's web is weaving your path a different way, is it not? And, as to how I know, I watched and asked a lot of questions while in the Two Rivers." She said quietly, "Now let's go see our Warders."

+++++++ Rand and Nynaeve

Rand was surprised by the knock as Nynaeve entered his bedchamber. He was lying on his nice wide bed which sat on a strange heating platform, reading in the candlelight one of Loial's books. After dinner in the great hall, the Ogier had been ambushed by the city's Master Builder and whisked away to answer the Builder's many questions about the city's construction and history.

Nynaeve wore a light green robe of fine quality which she started to peel off one shoulder at a time while she crossed the room to the bed. Her dark eyes never left his.

"Hello, Rand. Moiraine says tonight we need to prepare for the Eye and the next part of the journey. She suggested I could help you sleep. And not with powders in your tea," She said from the edge of the big bed. Flashing him the naughty smile she saved for the bedroom. A smile he knew well.

It had been a while since he had lain with the combative, haughty beautiful Wisdom. Maybe a month before the attack on Emond's Field she spent a few days with him and Tam. She had become like an older sister over the last few years since becoming apprenticed to the village Wisdom as an orphaned fourteen-year-old.

Nynaeve dropped her robe to the floor as Rand set aside his book in favor of his bed guest. At the farm, she always let her dark brown hair down even after the women's council allowed her to wear the braid. Tonight, she kept her hair in a thick braid down her back. Back home this indicated a maiden of marriageable age.

Her breasts were round and pert with wide pink nipples. She was a little taller than Egwene and slender with a pretty face. Men who looked past her abrasive personality would call her beautiful.

"Come here," Rand said as he sat up and patted the bed next to him. He only wore his drawers since he expected to sleep alone, but that also made this next part easy.

Nynaeve reached for his dick, her hand caressing him through his shorts, as Rand lay back pulling the slender woman up on his chest. They kissed as his hand found one of her firm breasts.

++++++++ Moiraine, Lan, Egwene, Perrin

Egwene watched Perrin and Moiranie through half-open eyes. The bodywork had a rhythm as the men worked different parts of their bodies. She was doing her best to clear her mind to center herself as Moiranie had instructed. Lan's strong hands were both helping and hurting as he knelt behind her back. This almost King, this Lord was massaging her, a simple country girl, wow.

Perrin was doing his best to work the kinks out of the Aes Sedai's back. Her skin was pale and smooth, warm to his touch. Her dark curly hair was soft. For such a small woman she had a strong muscular back and shoulders that he was enjoying running his lotion-covered hands over. It was hard to hide his reaction, his thick cock standing up at an angle in front of him, like an oak from a patch of dark bush. The small stature of both women had him and Lan squatting low their legs splayed wide on either side of both women.

Egwene looked small in front of Lan, who was tall, strong, and older than her by many years, his hair having a touch of silver on its temples.  Egwene's face looked peaceful, with her eyes watching Perrin work on the Aes Sedai.

In one smooth motion, Lan moved his right hand from Egwene's shoulder to her heavy, round breast. Perrin did the same his right-hand finding Moiranie's firm smaller breast, cupping it. Moiraine noticeably breathed in and out once he touched her tit.

Seeing Perrin move his hand to Moiranie's breast was the only warning Egwene had that things were changing. Lan's hand moved down from her right shoulder smoothing the lotion down her chest then he was cupping her full round breast, thumb teasing her nipple. His big strong hand made her large breast look small. Lan's hand on her tit felt good, was welcome. 

"Hmm ohhh," the moan escaped her lips as his thumb massaged lotion into her tit. Perrin looked to be enjoying himself, she had glimpsed his hard dick, as he palmed Moiranie's small pert breast while his other hand worked on her neck under her hair. She looked quite small next to his broad shoulders. All the time Moiranie kept her eyes closed, back straight, hands resting on her knees. The blue gemstone she often wore in her hair now dangled between her breasts on its fine gold chain. It was glowing.

Lan's hand moved off her breast to her flat belly, carefully smoothing lotion into her skin. His strong fingers teased the sensitive area just below her belly button before he drew his fingers back up between her heavy round breasts.

Perrin was matching Lan move for move, switching hands as Lan did but on the Aes Sedai's back.

The men repeated the process dropping their left hand to their partner's breast and then on down as they massaged the neck with the other hand.

Egwene was a jumble of feelings, her body was tingling, her pussy already wet. Then Moiraine took her hands lifting them off her knees so her fingers rested in her palms.  At the same time, she felt Lan go still, resting his large hands on her shoulders. She tried to sit up straighter to match Moiranie's posture as they held hands. 

"Center yourself. Seek the Light. Touch it." Said Moiraine, referring to Saider.

Egwene was trying. She felt power flowing through her from Moiraine.

"I had it," she said.

"Good, you are doing well, now listen. See how my Saphire glows. It's a little trick I first learned as a young girl."

Moiraine lifted her right hand to Egwene's right temple. The left hand with her great serpent ring still held hers. "Close your eyes and listen."

She heard voices in her head. It was Rand and Nynaeva, they were talking about the Two Rivers about how Nynaeva came to their home when she was young.

Egwene held her breath for a moment, then released her breath and listened to Rand and Nynaeve's intimate private conversation. 

++++++ Nynaeva and Rand

Nynaeve lay on top of Rand with her head resting on his chest. They had pulled a blanket over them in the cool room. Under the blanket, Rand held handfuls of her fleshy ass as his dick rested inside her warm, wet tunnel. At the moment they were spent resting after a round of vigorous sex.

They knew each other and how to please the other, practiced young lovers.

"Do you remember the first time I came to your farm?" she said as her head rested on his sweaty chest.

"I do. You came riding up through the deep snow with another woman but I could hardly see you with all the cloaks you wore. The woman spoke to Tam and then left you with us." Rand brought his hands up to her lower back.

"You know I was a virgin when I was dropped off. She took me to your home for a reason, so I learned later. The woman was Wisdom Doral Barran, she was the oldest woman in the Two Rivers and I was her new apprentice. She told me that visiting widowers in winter was part of the Wisdom's job in the Two Rivers. Though I never read that in any book." She spoke into his hairy chest as he rubbed her sweaty lower back.

Rand spoke, "What I remember is that night we all slept downstairs in front of the fireplace with you between us. None of us wore any sleep clothes under the blankets. Was the first time I was that close to a naked girl."

"Me too, the first time I was close to a boy, even one a few years younger, and of course your father, on the other side," she said. "I would not admit it then, but I was scared. Lonely too after losing my family. Having you two embrace me made me cry with happiness," she said quietly. "It was also the first time I was poked front and back, not the last by you gentle boys."

Sounds of kissing.

Rand spoke, "As I remember Tam was almost too gentle for that old Wisdom. When she stopped by a week later and you were still a virgin girl, she threatened that she would send you to another old widower who would get the job done."

"She scared all of us. I did not want to leave your farm and the warm nights we shared. That night I think Tam made you sleep upstairs while he introduced me to the man between his legs that had been poking my belly and back all week," she said.

"Did you know, I snuck down the stairs and tried to watch?" he said.

"I think I knew you might have, but never thought to ask after all Tam and I did."

"In the firelight, I did not see much. Just the two of you under the blanket making noises."

"We all made up for it later I think," she said wistfully. "You only missed out on my deflowering, that is."

"I remember that later in the night father came and brought me downstairs. Under the blankets, you were so warm, wet between your legs. He said to be especially nice to you."

"Speaking of warm I can feel you growing, why don't we see if we can make you sleepy and take our minds off tomorrow."

"I like that idea," Rand said.

Sounds of two people getting physical.

+++++ Moiraine and Lan's rooms

Egwene's cheeks and chest felt red hot. Moiraine let go of her hand and removed her other hand from her head as the sounds in Rand's room became moans, grunts, and slapping flesh.  Then nothing.

Moiraine's eyes revealed nothing.

Perrin was on his knees behind Moiraine resting his hands on her shoulders. Lan had stopped rubbing her back.

"I think we need to reward our Warders, don't you," said Moiraine suddenly. She held out a hand to Egwene as they stood with the help of the two men. All four standing now naked in a loose circle.

Moiraine took a moment to stretch her arms and back then went down on her knees on the rug pulling Egwene down next to her.

Moiraine knelt in front of Perrin's big hard dick.

Egwene found herself in front of Lan's dick. Her face still felt hot from what she heard. Lan, unlike Perrin, was not fully hard. He did not have all the hair Perrin did, just a light bush around his base and not much body hair overall.

Perrin was feeling all of his 19 years as he stood up when he was told to do so. For a few minutes, the girls had gone quiet as Moiraine placed a hand on Egwene's head as the blue stone hanging between her breasts glowed. After a time she broke the connection and they all stood. Now Perrin had the beautiful Aes Sedai on her knees in front of him. His hard dick already dripping precum in front of her pretty face. He pulled his eyes from her big brown ones and looked to his lover Egwene who knelt next to him on her knees and reached for Lan's long dick.

He watched as Egwene took the semi-hard dick in one small hand, first with one hand then both hands held Lan. Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed deeply for a moment.

"My Warder has exceptional control of his body and sometimes he needs more incentive," said the Aes Sedai seeing Lan's semi-hard dick. "Kiss me Egwene." She said as she turned her head to the younger girl.

Egwene was rapidly losing control of herself. The long dick in her face. Her lover's big hard cock being handled by Moiranie in front of her. Then Moiraine commanded her to kiss her.

Perrin might have shot his seed right there if the pressure from Moirain's hand on the base of his dick had not stopped him.

Egwene turned her face to the Aes Sedai and their lips met as Moirain's free hand found her cheek. Egwene let go of Lan's dick and let her hands rest on her lap as she was being kissed. They stayed locked in the open-mouthed kiss for a long moment.

Moiraine broke the kiss and then looked at Lan, raising an eyebrow at him as he was still in the same state of hardness.  She let go of Perrin's dick and dropped her head to Egwene's big breasts. She took one then the other in her mouth sucking on each wide nipple as Egwene tossed her head back moaning as her own hands went to the Aes Sedai's smaller perky breasts. 

'We are pillow sisters now,' Egwene heard it in her head. She responded by pulling the woman's lips off her chest and kissing her open-mouthed as both men stood watching. Things spiraled out of control from there as the two men reacted. 

Egwene was pushed to the rug her hips roughly pulled up behind her. Her long hair fell over her eyes as she pushed up on her elbows and knees, the position of the dog, her father's favorite. She felt something pressing against her ass, testing both her holes, she squirmed but no sound came from her mouth. Moiraine's head landed on the rug next to hers, a smile on her face.

Perrin's wolf was taking over, the animal in him as he saw Lan's sudden change from passive to aggressive.

He liked Moiranie but he loved Egwene, in a special way, like none before her. He was strong so it was nothing to take Moiranie's hips and pull her back toward him, but unlike Lan, he spun her so she landed on her back on the soft rug. He held her legs apart.

Moiraine ignored Perrin for a moment, reaching her hands up for Egwene's face that was so near hers for an awkward upside-down kiss.

Perrin looked to Lan, as he ran his hand under Egwene's ass. His dick was now long and hard as he pressed himself up behind her small body.

"Get me a pillow," Moiraine told Perrin as he settled her on the rug. He gently lowed her legs to the floor. He grabbed a pillow from the bed which he tossed to her. "If you are going to take me right here on the floor I need a little lift." She said as she placed the pillow under her hips.

Lan fingered and spread her pussy lips as Egwene watched the interplay between Moiranie and Perrin. Perrin knelt between her legs raising them to his shoulders. Broad-shouldered, Perrin wasted no time. His hard thick dick and heavy balls were ready to assault Moiraine's pussy. To her, it looked like he was fingering her before he stuck his dick in the Aes Sedai.

From her position on the floor, Moiraine reached back with her right hand, found Egwene's left wrist, and held on. At that point, they had a connection, a bond, and her jewel glowed, Moiraine could feel Lan pushing his long thick piece of meat inside Egwene's tunnel even as Perrin assaulted her own wet pussy. 

"Ooah Lan, blood and ashes you are going to split me," another moan escaped Egwene's lips as he started rocking back and forth behind her. She dropped her forehead to the soft rug. Moiraine's hand still gripping her wrist providing sudden comfort.

Seeing Lan stick his cock in his beloved, Perrin pulled a wet finger out of Moiraine's small tight pussy and placed the tip of his cock head at the hairy opening, and pushed in. She was tight but not as much as Egwene had been back at the Inn. Once inside her, he just made small moves as he leaned forward grabbing handfuls of breast with his large hands. Her head was tossed back and her eyes closed as he assaulted her pussy and tits. Her Saphire had fallen back near her head, glowing bright blue.

Egwene felt it first the Saidar flowing through her body. She was not channeling but it was there. In front of her face around the Aes Sedai's neck, her Saphire glowed. She could feel everything more intensely. Lan's dick as it entered her tunnel, as his hands spread her ass cheeks.

Egwene could also sense Perrin. It was confusing. She pushed her ass back into Lan harder, dropping her arms and head onto the rug again.

Perrin felt it flowing from Moiranie's center, through her pussy, and right through his dick. A warmth and power he had only felt before when she healed them or took their fatigue away. He ran his hands over Moiranie's perky round breasts teasing her nipples, finding comfort that she was like any other girl, like one of his sisters but more powerful. His eyes drifted over Lan and Egwene as the Warder took long strokes into her from behind, his hands gripping her white ass tight as she moaned and cried out.

For Egwene, the feeling in her belly was building as she squirmed and pushed back into Lan. Then he was pulling out. Relief but disappointment. She couldn't lift her head, instead resting on her arms until she felt a hand on her ass and the tip of a cock pushing inside her. Different, bigger, familiar.

"Egwene I'm here," Perrin said as he penetrated his lover's wet, used pussy from behind. He reached under her for a breast palming it as he got comfortable inside her. Maybe it was the Light from Moiranie but he felt like he could go all night. He felt so close to these three. Lan had taken his place except he had Moiranie in an unusual position with her on her side, legs splayed slightly, as he lay behind her entering her from behind. Both Lan and Moiraine were watching them fuck, even as Moiranie still held onto Egwene's arm.

Perrin was not sure how much time had passed since they switched partners one more time. He had set a good rhythm behind Egwene enjoying her tightness on his dick. He left his seed on Egwene's breasts and face shooting long white ropes before he moved back to Moiraine at Lan's signal. Now both women were on their backs lying side by side. Lan and Perrin were over each of the women's hips, rising and falling over their sweaty partners. Perrin's face was close to the Aes Sedai, her big brown eyes found his perhaps seeing his yellow irises for the first time she smiled then he leaned in for a kiss. She let him kiss her, meeting his mouth with open lips as she wrapped her arms around his broad back her hips reaching for his as his thick cock tried to find the depth in her very wet channel. Perhaps Lan left a load of seed in there he thought as his tongue battled hers.

12