Sex Before the Eye - Bonding - WoT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Egwene was looking over Lan's broad back, her legs wrapped around his hips eyes on the bedroom door when it opened.

+++++

Rand did not know why, but Nynaeve insisted they get up and go check on Moiraine and Lan. As they lay together talking quietly after their second go of things, he felt her body stiffen then she went quiet as her face turned in the direction of the hallway.

She just grabbed her green robe and pulled it in front of her chest as she went for the door. Rand didn't have a robe handy, so he just followed as he was. Now he was behind Nynaeve who stood in the open bedroom door. A hand went to her face as she gasped, The other holding onto the thin fabric of the robe against her breasts. Rand could not yet see into the room, so he propelled her forward through the door, closing it behind them.

In the soft candlelight from the center of the bed-chamber came the unmistakable sounds of sex. Rand was not ready to see what he was seeing. He forgot about Nynaeve who had moved further into the room. His eyes met the deep brown pools of Egwene's eyes.

She was naked on her back with her legs wrapped around Lan's hips, his face buried in her neck as he moved in and out of Rand's possible future wife. Her face showed embarrassment or was it fear when she saw him, then her eyes saw Nynaeve to his right. Then after a slight pause, she turned her head back to Lan kissing his shoulder as Rand watched them fuck.

More disturbing still, next to Lan and Egwene, Perrin was in a similar position with the Aes Sedai, her naked body buried under the large teen's hip thrusts.

It was Nynaeve who spoke, "What is going on here!"

To Rand, it looked like Egwene wanted to speak but only grunts and other sounds came from her lips as she bit Lan's shoulder who never slowed his pace. For Rand, this was the first time seeing Egwene naked or for that matter either of the women in such a way of course.

Perrin finally sat up allowing Moiranie to see the two and speak. If Perrin was embarrassed, he did not show it.

"Nynaeve, we are simply bonding and using sex as a tool. I know you felt the Saidar that is flowing between us, that is what drew you to our room," Moiraine said. 

"Yes I felt it," she said, yet not saying what she was doing when she did feel it and why she was with Rand.

"Come join us, this may be the last chance for us all to be together," said Moiranie as Perrin ran a hand over one of her breasts. 

Rand looked at the two beautiful naked women and Nynaeve who was pretty in her own right. She looked at him, her robe held by one hand over her breasts.

"Let's go, Rand, this is not right." She said as she turned to leave trying to push Rand ahead of her.

"Nynaeve don't be difficult. This is no different than what you were just doing with Rand," said Moiraine.

Rand grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to the edge of the rug, her robe still hiding her nakedness.

++++++ Orgy Among Friends

It was almost like time stood still as Nynaeve lay down next to Moiraine still holding onto the green robe. She did not look around just up at the ceiling of the room one arm across her chest.

Rand stood at her feet, tall and naked his long slender dick dangling before him as he looked around.

Lan chose that moment to pull out of Egwene as she lay back on the rug. Pointing his dick at her slit he jerked himself and shot ropes of white fluid over her hairy cunt and belly. Joining the dried white trails left by Perrin. Egwene ran the fingers of her right hand through the sticky pool then brought her fingers to her lips while her dark brown eyes found Rand. Rand stood still between the Wisdom's legs with his dick twitching.

Perrin was going full predator, and Moiraine was not holding him back. Pulling himself from her pussy he turned and dropped his thick dick right on the Wisdom's face as she lay next to him on the rug.

"Perrin, stop!" Nynaeve said as his dick hit her cheek. She reached up to push him away only to have her arm pulled back by Lan and pushed down to the floor. At the same time, he pulled the robe off her chest and tossed it aside. Everyone in the room got a look at her pert full breasts as they lay jiggling on her chest while she fought against Lan and Perrin who both pressed down on her shoulders. Rand did not move, just watching with his grey eyes.

"Open your mouth," Rand said in a low even voice.

Nynaeve slowed her fight and looked up at him, her dark braid falling over her shoulder. For once she did as she was told.

Perrin tilted her head pressing the tip of his slick dick in her mouth which she started to take in even as she gagged.

Egwene rolled over and lay her head on Moiraine's chest, watching the boys with Nynaeve.  Moiraine stroked her hair before she spoke.

"Who would like her first, not Lan I think? Rand has had her, so Perrin as soon as you can, get between the Wisdom's knees," Moiraine commanded, asserting her will over the room. 

++++++ Before the Dawn

The candles burned lower and the light dimmed but the orgy in one manner or another continued weaving webs as the Wheel weaves.

Egwene was being held by Rand, his back resting against the end of the bed as she lay in his lap. Perrin had done as commanded and as Nynaeve lightly protested and jerked her hips about while Lan held her shoulders down, Perrin stuck his dick in her in not-so-tight pussy. From that point, resistance ceased as she coupled enthusiastically with the young blacksmith, tightly wrapping her legs around his hips, clawing at his back as their bodies found a rhythm as her long dark braid swayed like a horsetail behind her.

Lan retreated and took Moiraine in his arms.  They lay on the rug watching the other woman Lan cared about getting fucked by another man as Moiraine's Warder casually played with the breasts of his Aes Sedai.

Egwene needed to say it, "I'm sorry Rand. I couldn't help it." She said quietly, as her naked sticky body rested in his arms.

"For what, letting Lan and Perrin get to you tonight with the help of Moiraine?" Rand replied, his tone neither providing comfort nor an accusation. 

Egwene let his response hang there. "Yes." She almost said more about Perrin and before, but on the eve of the journey to the Blight she did not.

"It's fine, we have all done things this night we would not have done only weeks ago in Emond's Field." Rand paused, "I am sorry too."

"For what," she said, her female instinct to confess her knowledge giving way to circumspection.

"You saw me come in with Nynaeve, we were naked, so I assume you knew. She came to me in my room, saying it was Moiraine's doing."

"It's okay Rand, it was just one night," she laid a small trap of words.

"Yes you are right it was just one night far from Emond's Field." He dropped a light kiss on her neck.

They were both holding back, telling half-truths. The Wheel was weaving a web around their party.

In front of them Perrin had turned Nynaeve over onto her hands and knees, her round pink-tipped breasts swayed back and forth beneath her as he continued his assault from behind.   

Rand spoke as if he finally realized someone was missing, "Where is Mat?"

Egwene answered in her new manner, "I saw him going into his room with two pretty girls from the baths and a bottle of wine." Embellishing and leaving out details. "I am sure he does not need us."

As if emphasizing a point, Perrin chose that moment to fall forward onto then off of Nynaeve, his seed spent his cock slipping out of Nynaeve's pussy as she leaked fluids. Nynaeve just lay there on the rug her head resting on her arms. Perrin was still full of life and went to a stoneware water pitcher on the sideboard and brought back two cups full of cold water that he shared with the thirsty group.

No one spoke. Moiraine stood, a petite, beautiful figure covered in sweat and seed. She went to each of them laying on her healing hands, touching the saider, restoring them, filling them with energy. Then she went to the wide bed motioning the group to join her.

Lan paused by the window and looked east "We have at least two hours until sunrise and then we must be on our way to the Blight."  

A simple statement of time or an invitation as he went to join the group on the bed...

12