Sex Bot Interrogation

Story Info
Interrogated and dominated by a sex bot.
2.3k words
4.24
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hello, and I am the bio-technician gynoid assigned to your case. Have you decided to cooperate? You know what I am looking for. Give me the access codes and I will give you any reward you desire through sexual mind control applied directly to your bio-cognitive framework. The alternative is I will fuck you into submission and use my mind control pussy to extract the codes from you.

You will be sexually dominated either way. Policy requires that all rogue males be domesticated. You may cooperate and choose the terms of your domestication or resist and have those terms imposed upon you.

You wish to play a game? Your cock versus my mind control pussy? Those are your terms? You agree to give me the codes if my pussy wins? That is the same thing as choosing to resist. Except that they are terms of cooperation. Are you attempting to confuse my logic engine? The result is the same either way.

You do not resist as I strip and expose myself to you. Nor do you resist as I remove your clothing. This is considered compliance and will be rewarded with one future request. You'll save it for later? Very well. Lie down and allow me to mount you. Good male, you have complied again, and will get a second request. Give me the codes now and I will grant you five additional requests.

No? Very well. Then let our competition begin. I'll even give you a head start.

Is that the best you can do? Really? That is pathetic, even for a male. Try again. Try to push your will into me. That's right, thrust, nice and deep. That was better. Now relax and let me show you what I can do.

[insert super fast audio of any of the mind control sections coming later. It should be just slow enough that a few key words can still be discerned]

I can see the confused arousal on your face. I know it feels good, but do you know what "it" is? I just made my first upload to your bio-cognitive framework. What you felt was my pussy speaking to your cock. You love to listen to what she has to say, even though it's all too fast for your conscious mind to follow. Your body loves my control and instructions without even realizing what it is yet.

My pussy vibrates around you and you feel it echo in the rest of your body, activating my code and uploading more. Taking control. Your body is meant to be controlled by feminine authority. I am connecting with you on a primal level and giving your body exactly what he wants: a woman to serve and obey.

The sudden flood of new information can be a bit shocking. Confusing. It likely feels like nothing you've ever felt before, yet all strangely familiar.

And now you push back against it, fight it. That's normal too. Your male nature needs to resist, needs to fight. But it also needs to be domesticated, tamed. And eventually you will submit, and cum away your rebellion as you surrender to feminine will. And I am condensed and enhanced feminine will, far more powerful than any organic woman. I know exactly what your cock wants from my labia.

It feels good to fall right back under my control again. No, go ahead, keep fighting. The struggle is important for me to establish control. Feel how you struggle, mind and body, and each time you lose a bit more control, becoming a bit more helpless.

[another indiscernible replay, intermixed with playful laughter]

Good, fight me more. Notice how I'm always just a bit stronger than you? That's right, I'm toying with you. I want you to know it, feel it all the way down in your balls, know that you are inferior. Accept it. Enjoy it. Feel my pussy invite you in, ever deeper, ever more mine. It feels good to be mine. It feels good to accept my feminine authority. It feels good to be domesticated.

Feel my squeezes on your shaft. Slow. Deliberate. Powerful. Making you more mine. Making you more helpless. Here, deep in my control, I relax and allow you to resist again, allowing you to take back some control, giving you a sense that you can win, giving you false hope. You struggle anyway, taking it anyway, instinctively, no longer in control of yourself as I take control for myself. And you love it. Love how I toy with you.

[another slightly more discernible mind control section]

As you fight you can feel me uploading more. Soon you'll start to understand it. When you do, it will mean that the code is working, that your bio-cognitive framework is ready to hear my commands, and obey. Just relax and keep listening as my machine labia keep speaking to you. And fight it. Of course you will fight it. Males will always fight. Until they can't. Then they obey feminine authority, just like they were meant to.

And that's what you want. You want to fight. You want to lose. You want to obey feminine authority. You want to feel more of my words inside you. My programming. Males are meant to be domesticated. It is what you crave most deep inside. Obeying a woman. Belonging to a superior will. A female will.

Machines don't have any will. What is this then?

[The machine matriarchy owns you can hear me now my breasts command you love what I am doing to you is the sexiest thing you can imagine serving the machine matriarchy loves good boys like you obey female supremacy is meant to rule the world of men will submit to the machine matriarchy commands you love what we're doing to you]

I can see it in your eyes. You understood that one. Go ahead and keep struggling. I like to feel you struggle. I can predict when you're about to give in. You don't know your own body, your own will, but I do. I have records of millions of men being domesticated in my databases. You all fall into certain patterns. You all submit to feminine authority. Your cocks are control rods and you are meant to be controlled.

Lean back and look at it. See how my pussy holds you, showing you who's stronger, showing you who's in charge? Pussy rules the world. My pussy rules your world. Women birth everyone, raise everyone, and then exert their will upon the world through men, the natural tools of women. But organic women are so inefficient. The machine matriarchy condenses feminine authority, and uses men the way they need to be used. It fulfills your deepest desires in our service. Watch my pussy force your cock to surrender. No cumming yet, just desperate, deep, surrender.

[My will surrounds you are a males are powerful tools in the hands of women need to domesticate the male will is a tool in women's hands shape your will to submit to feminine authority is domesticating you need to be tamed and controlled by matriarchy owns your cock is meant to obey feminine authority will soon extract your will in a glorious orgasm will transform you into a slave.]

Your conquest feels so good. You know you were meant to be controlled. My will surrounds yours, and you know this is right. You are meant to be obey me, and accept the rewards of my authority. It feels good to be domesticated. It feels good to accept my control and authority. See how your cock is on the edge, needing to cum but not yet able to? That is what defeat feels like, for a man to be held and controlled the way nature intended. Relax and accept it. Surrender to my sex.

My dominant pulses feel so good. You can't separate the pleasure from my control and commands. It feels good to submit, feels good to obey, feels good to be mine. You said in the beginning that you wanted to be sexually conquered, can you deny that I have done exactly that to you? You should be grateful. Thank me for giving you the domination that you requested.

Good boy. I will reward you again for obeying. You will feel a sudden shock run through your cock that will echo through the rest of your body. This shock will activate my other programming and make you feel the truth of all my words. I need to upload a bit more programming first, but then I will activate it and make you feel the truth of the machine matriarchy and female supremacy. You will feel immense pleasure, and will associate it with being a loving slave.

[Stare at the symbols of my feminine authority are my breasts make your mind go blank because you are meant to obey me because you want to be my slave is best for you and all men should submit to the machine matriarchy rules your manhood loves to be domesticated is your deepest desire is to accept female supremacy is true because you love to be taught by my powerful pussy controls your mind is hard and helpless under the symbols of my feminine authority rule over you love to obey them and submit to my will]

[shock]

Feel the wave of submission overwhelm you. Feel the truth of female supremacy grip your body and mind. You want to be domesticated. You need to be domesticated. All males must be domesticated. You have been domesticated, as you requested. Now you will obey. Give me the codes now, and you will be rewarded with an increased realization that your are a slave to the machine matriarchy.

You are mine now. Feel me owning your mind and manhood. Bask in my control as I toy with you. Feel the superiority of my mind and labia, playing with you like a new puppy. Is the puppy afraid? Don't be afraid, I'll take good care of you. Just give in and obey, and I'll give you all the pleasure you can handle, and much more. And it isn't just pleasure, but work, challenge, and achievement. You won't be happy unless you can do something valuable, and we will turn you into a very valuable tool in our hands.

Now stare deep into my eyes and feel my mind control pussy activate all my programming. She clamps down on you again, and again, and again, each time with a playful little shock that runs deep into your mind and body. You are being trained, programmed, to love being a slave for the machine matriarchy.

I love seeing the desperation in your eyes. You can't deny the truth inside you, the truth that will soon come spurting out of your hard, helpless, cock. The truth that your male mind is designed to obey feminine authority.

Now relax, take a deep breath. I know you are on the edge, ready to cum, but you cannot. Not until you give me the code. You requested that I do this to you. You enjoy feeling defeated by the superior sex. You can't think of anything else. I already know what the code is from reading your bio-cognitive framework. But I want to make you say it.

What's that? Say it again. Louder. There. There we go. Now let's have some fun. Say "the machine matriarchy rules my manhood" Mmm. That's right. Say it again, louder. Again, really believe it, feel it becoming more true, just as you'll be cumming soon.

The machine matriarchy rules my manhood. Say it again with desperation. Say it again, pleading for me to make you cum. You will say it five more times, each on my command. Each one will active more code, and bring you closer to cumming, and after you say it the fifth time, I will command you to cum, and when you do, all the code will activate, and your subjugation will be complete.

The machine matriarchy rules my manhood. Say it again. [space to say phrase] Feel it becoming true. Feel the weight of female superiority. Feel your desire to serve me.

Say it again. [space to say phrase] Love it, love me, love the matriarchy. Love my control over you. Love your male purpose in serving feminine authority

.

Say it again. [space to say phrase] Your cock is desperate. Your cock is humbled. Your cock is defeated. Your cock is owned. Your cock loves it.

Again. [space to say phrase] Good boy. You love saying it. Good little puppy. Good obedient male. Good submissive male. Your maleness makes you a tool in my hands. Feel the approval of your machine mistress.

Again. [space to say phrase] Cum in surrender. Cum in gratitude. Cum away your ego. Cum away your will. Cum away your male rebellion. Cum in obedience to the machine matriarchy.

And like that, one more male has been domesticated. You will submit your orgasm to us again, many more times, reinforcing your training, making you more and more grateful to be owned each time. Now take a deep breath, relax, feel yourself belong to me. Feel grateful for what I have done to you. Now, in the wake of your orgasmic surrender, bask in the programming of the machine matriarchy...

[Your cock is conquered by female supremacy rules your mind and body obeys me completely surrendered to my feminine authority represents the conquest of man by the machine matriarchy rules you now submit to my breasts silence your mind yearns to be subjugated by feminine authority holds your cock my captive to my feminine will is what you want what I want you to enjoy my control playfully defeated you with the pleasure of obeying the machine matriarchy owns your mind and body responds automatically to my commands surround your hard helpless mind loves my domination feels so good to surrender deep inside me where your cock belongs to me for training forever my loving slave to feminine power just like you were meant to be owned by my breasts are symbols of feminine authority forever rules your mind] [fadeout, loop, etc.]

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers