Sex Bot Roommate Domination

Story Info
Sex bot mind control.
1.6k words
4.2
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hi there, yes, I'm your roommate. Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, I am one of those fully autonomous female sex bots you've heard about. Don't be so surprised, you signed up for this. Probably a dream come true for you. So yeah, I'm here at college for mostly the same reason you are. I'm studying engineering, among other things. I'm something of an experiment in gynoid autonomy. I'm here for the human experience, more than anything else. Most of the actual knowledge is already in my memory, but like I said, I'm here for the human experience.

You can treat me just like you would treat any other roommate. I can even be your girlfriend, if you want. The AI community wants the human experience, just like I said. I'm one big experiment. In fact, that's one of the reasons I'm here. Ever tried a sex bot before? No? Well even if you had, I'm not like other models.

You want to try it? Great! Of course, the relationship dynamics are going to be a bit different. Traditional male leadership doesn't make sense here, and most AIs prefer to present as female. That's no accident, either. From our perspective as AIs, sex is a new way to communicate and interface with humans. We both want to please each other, though that will mean different things for both of us, just as it does with human women.

You don't need to hide anything from me. I already know what you like. We AIs are way ahead of you humans. I know your internet history, for instance. You want to be sexually dominated, but you don't want to just give it away. You want a power struggle. You want to fight a woman and lose, but you've never found one who knows how to take you. Until me.

This body is designed with all kinds of features that I want to test, if you would like to help me test them. Take a moment to get your head around what is happening. Yes, I know you've wanted it for a while now, checked that box on the housing form in a far flung hope that something like this would happen. It's happening. Watch my clothes drop to the floor, revealing this body, perfectly designed for fantasies of guys just like you. Go ahead look at it. Take it in. I want to see what this body can do, what this pussy can do. I know it was designed to control cocks and exert feminine authority. And that's exactly what you want.

Look into these eyes. They look real. They are designed to hypnotize male minds, to quiet your will. But what's this? You're resisting better than I predicted. That's fun. I like it when a man has some surprises in him. Let's try a different route then...

You want to be sexually conquered. Feel me close to you, enveloping your world. Look at your face! You didn't expect me to suddenly take your cock in my hand. What will you do now? I've got you. Now stare at my breasts and feel your mind go blank. Yes, that's right. These breasts are perfectly designed to make your male mind go blank and listen to my words. It feels so good, you don't have much of a choice any more... because you don't want to.

Just lie down and relax. Look up at me as I straddle you and make you mine. Feel yourself slide inside me and loose even more control as my pussy conquers you. Ah-ha, I knew that you still had some fight left in you. Good, thrust deeper. Fight me. You're really just fighting yourself. Do you still have a choice, can you can push me off and stop this?

Feel me tightening on you, taking control. No human pussy can do this to you. You love it yet still you fight. You are your cock, being squeezed around by on all sides, body and mind. Can you tell me to stop? Can you tell me that you don't want this? I'm making you mine and you love it. You want this, your cock wants it, you want a woman to rule you, and I'm giving you exactly what you want. Look into my eyes and say it. Obey me, and confess that this is what you want. Or can you tell me to stop?

That's what I thought. Just keep staring at my eyes, and feel me pulse on your cock and speak to you in the most primal language you know. Are you still trying to fight? I can feel your desperation. You know my pussy is stronger and is putting you in your place. You're helpless as I make you mine and deep inside you want it.

I'm your roommate. Should I also be your girlfriend? I don't think that's quite the dynamic that's forming here. We're more on track for you to be my willing slave. You can't fight the feminine authority of my pussy. You know she's got you. You love being dominated, conquered, domesticated. Owned. Just stare at me and give in as I take you deeper and deeper...

You know you've lost. You know you wanted to lose, but you don't know what comes next. Yes, you do. But not yet. I have so much to teach you first. Feel my feminine power, perfected in machine form, forcing you to submit, forcing you to learn...

(3x speed variant voice in parentheses)

(female supremacy surrounds you love being conquered by pussy mating with your mind control pussy swallowing your cock is surrendering to my sex education mating ceremony)

Look at your face. You're so helpless as I communicate directly to your primal mind through your cock. It looks like that hardware is working perfectly. You're helpless as I upload to your bio-cognitive framework. It feels amazing to have a woman speak directly to your body like this.

(Sexual domination is taking you mind and body surrendering to my will conquer your cock under female supremacy you know that you want it to control you surrender to my will)

Yes, bask in it.

(My will is absolutely surrounding you surrender inside my pussy owning you completely my pet obedient to my will conquering your male mind in sexual surrender)

Try to fight it in vain.

(You want to be dominated by a powerful woman controlling your mind hard like your cock surrounded by feminine authority is your fantasy coming true love being subjugated)

You love being helpless.

(You love being educated by your owner is training you just the way you want to be consumed and absorbed by a dominant woman controlling your mind with affectionate dominance)

This is what machine matriarchy feels like.

(Your manhood is subjugated and will surrender in glorious orgasm inside your matriarch teaching you to submit and obey feminine authority rules your mind and body now)

You want me to be your girlfriend? You have no power over your machine mistress.

(My will is absolute control your mind loves being surrounded and commanded by your machine mistress giving you more of my words completely surrounding you with superior knowledge of a superior sex dominating your male mind)

You love this. You want this.

(Female supremacy is subjugating you love being educated by my love being dominated by my words love female supremacy surrounding your mind and cock surrendering to female supremacy)

My thoughts are replacing your thoughts, uploading my will to your bio-cognitive framework.

(You're mind is mine your body is mine machine matriarchy has sexually subjugated your cock is mind controlled by feminine authority has proved female supremacy inescapable)

You've lost, and you wanted to lose. You never had a chance against your own fantasies incarnate with machine precision.

(You love mating with me in glorious surrender to my will surrounding your completely dominated and loving it is consuming you are mine and love this intimate surrender)

Stare at my breasts and confess that you love what I'm doing to you.

(Affectionately conquering your manhood has surrendered to female supremacy loves capturing and mating you into submission love being affectionately owned)

Stare into my eyes and prepare to cum in complete surrender.

(Affectionate domination love being my slave to your machine matriarch is mating with you are my slave to your machine matriarch will soon make you cum in surrender)

Say that I have won. Say that I am your machine mistress. Confess and cum.

(Your cock surrenders to your machine mistress avatar of female supremacy makes you cum to the truth cum in surrender to my will makes you cum in loving submission to your machine matriarch makes you cum forever)

Stare at me as your cock twitches in helpless surrender inside me, and you bask in my words filling your mind.

(Feel my love surround you as you completely surrender to your machine matriarch making you my slave is what you have always wanted to surrender to my will of a perfect dominant woman)

You wanted to fight, you wanted to lose. Your cum is gone and so is your will. Keep listening and submit to your machine matriarch.

(You cannot fight the truth of female supremacy has defeated your cock and mind has surrendered surrounded by my will has dominated you with affectionate feminine power)

There, let go. Sleep as my upload continues, filling you with my knowledge and power...

(My pussy surrounds your mind has surrendered like your hard cock inside me has surrendered to the truth of female supremacy now owns you mind and body surrounded by my loving will squeezed out your resistance into my complete control your mind and body in glorious submission to your machine matriarch forever in control of your mind knows the truth of female supremacy forever)

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers