The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 01

Story Info
A Mall Santa bimbofies his sex helper into a slutty elf!
7.6k words
4.54
28k
60

Part 52 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santa Bimbofies His Sexy Helper

Hank Oldman

My head pounded. It was another day in the mall parking lot. Another day as the "Mall Santa." All the dumb Christmas decorations were set up before it to make "Santa's Workshop." I sat in the tent on my chair in the jolly suit, padding beneath to make me look fat. A fake beard on, the cap.

I needed a drink.

I hated this gig. It was a trap. Once I had all the stuff to do the "Mall Santa" gig, I had to keep doing it. The investment had to pay off. And I made money at it, I did. Mostly enough to keep me in booze through the year so I didn't have too much work besides it, but...

I wanted this day to be over. I wanted to go back to my trailer behind the tent and pound a few ones back, but instead, I had another kid on my knee. I put on the smile and breathed in deeply, mustering one more, "Ho, ho, ho, and what do you want for Christmas, little girl?"

The kid started babbling as I turned to the mother. Now here was the one real perk. The mothers. I was set up in a well-off part of town. The mall where the housewives of the rich and powerful dragged their kids to. Women who had great asses like the one I was staring at.

The brat's mom had an ass that poured into the jeans she wore. She was talking on the phone, her back to me. I stared at that heart-shaped rump being hugged by the denim. The woman had such a great ass. I loved the sight.

Goddamn, that was a woman I wanted to bend over. How long had it been since I had more than my hand?

"Uh-huh," I said as the kid kept babbling about what she wanted for Christmas. "Good choice."

She nodded energetically as I stared at her mom's rump. Damn, that was one fine woman. She had bleached-blonde hair. She turned to the side, letting me see the swell of her breasts in the tight crop top she wore. No jacket. It was a warm week in Southern California, so I was sweating like a hog.

Were those D cups? God, maybe Double D's. I'd love to have my face buried between them.

"Yes, yes, sounds great," I said. "Santa will see what he can do."

The mom had nice lips, too. Red and plump. Kissable lips. The tight that would feel great working up and down my dick. I bet she was sucking someone's cock. Maybe the pool boy's rod or the pilates instructor's shaft. Why not mine? That would--

An elbow smacked into my ear. Pain erupted. I grunted and snapped my gaze up to Vivian, the nineteen-year-old girl who worked as my "elf" this year. She was in the green dress with the fur-line skirt and the candy-cane striped leggings. Her blonde hair hid her ears. She didn't wear the fake ones.

"Will I get them all, Santa?" the little girl asked.

"If you're a good girl," I told her, putting on that jolly tone. "Ho, ho, ho, if you're a good girl and do whatever your parents say, I'm sure you will."

The kid beamed at me. She was cute. She hopped off my lap and darted over to her mom. The woman glanced at me. She looked right through me before taking her kid's hand and leading her out while still talking on the phone.

God, she still had such a fine ass.

"Hey," Vivian said, standing before me and leaning down to glare at me. "Stop ogling the mothers and ignoring the kids!"

The position let me see down her dress. Vivian had certain charms--it was why I hired her for the gig this year. Nice, big tits. They were definitely Double D's. She had such charms that I was enjoying staring at her while she glared at me.

"Ugh, you're such a pig, Hank," she said, straightening up.

"You're the one showing them off," I said. "And I know every woman is aware when she's showing off the goods. You must want to."

"I don't know why the fuck I'm still here," she muttered.

"Desperate for cash?" I suggested as she turned away, my eyes falling on her rump. "I mean, with an ass that fine, you could be dancing around the North Pole."

"Are you saying I should be a stripper?" she demanded.

"You got the tits and ass for it," I said, shrugging.

"Four more weeks of this?" she muttered. It was the first weekend after Thanksgiving. We opened up on Friday, and now it was Sunday.

"And we get to do it tomorrow," I told her. "It'll be a slower day. You'll see."

"Yeah, yeah," she said.

"Any more kids with hot moms?" I asked.

"No." She stretched. "Thank god."

"Good, see you tomorrow." I rose and headed for the back of the tent. "Get things closed up. I got to take a piss."

She muttered something under her breath. I didn't hear it as I opened the door to my trailer and climbed inside. Empty beer cans abounded. I stepped on one as I ripped off the jacket and tossed it down. I peeled off the fat suit, losing the fake beard and hat in the process. I ran a hand over my scraggly whiskers.

I opened the trailer's refrigerator. I was getting power from the mall. I grabbed a cold one and cracked the can. I sat down on my chair before my laptop. I went to my favorite site, PornHub. I had that MILF in my mind.

I drank the beer as I shoved my hand down my pants. I found a video with a woman sitting on Santa's lap. It was very inspiring. I stroked my cock and sipped my beer. The stress of the day, and that damned headache, faded away.

* * *

I snorted awake to a throaty moan of, "Yes, yes, yes, Santa!"

I blinked as I looked around for the woman who could be moaning like that. "I'm Santa," I muttered. "You want..."

I realized it was my laptop. I had fallen asleep with it auto-playing porn. I blinked to the sight of a busty woman bent over and getting reamed from behind by a guy in a fake beard and a Santa cap. The woman had blonde hair and fake titties.

Like that hot wife from today.

"Damn," I groaned, not sure of the time. I wanted to fall back asleep.

My phone chimed with a notification. I grunted and grabbed it, half expecting to see a text from Vivian that she quit. It happened. I usually went through two or three elven helpers. I had others on backup. I ranked them from hottest to ugliest.

I swiped my phone and saw a new one from The Bimbo App ~ Mall Santa Edition.

"What?" I muttered and clicked on the notification.

"Congratulations, you've been selected to try out The Bimbo App Mall Santa Edition. Want to have hot elves prancing around you? Desire hot moms sitting on your lap? Collect 3 Bimbo Elves to unlock a special perk."

The fuck?

A moment later, the screen loaded the app. It was like I could take a picture. I moved my phone around, confused. It wasn't doing anything. It promised to make bimbos? I didn't get it. I had 3 Bimbo Candy Canes in the corner and a help icon.

I clicked that.

"Aim your phone at a woman you want to bimbofy and tap the screen. If you have enough Bimbo Candy Canes, you can make her your bimbo. Your first is free. Have fun, Santa!"

What the fuck was this?

I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes to think about it. Bimbos... Bimbos...

* * *

BANG! BANG! BANG!

The loud pounding on my trailer door snapped me awake. I grunted and blinked. I was sitting on my chair. I grabbed my phone and swiped the screen to see if I had any notifications. Instead, it was opened onto the camera app. Why would it...

No, no, it was that strange app that was talking about making women into bimbos. And getting three Bimbo Elves to have hot wives sitting on my lap or something. That was a fantasy that wouldn't ever happen in real life.

Still...

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Wake your drunk ass up, Hank!" Vivian shouted.

That shrew. I grunted, my head throbbing and my stomach rumbling. I stumbled to the door of the trailer, gripping my phone. I opened it up to find Vivian standing there in her elf outfit. She was wearing... a shirt beneath it to cover up her cleavage. It was green, but that was rude of her.

"God, you're fucking just wearing your underwear," she said. "Take a shower, we open soon."

"Right, right," I said and aimed my phone at her. The moment it was at her, a button appeared on the screen. BIMBOFY. I clicked it.

Do you want to bimbofy Vivian Keller? appeared on the screen along with the YES and NO buttons. She scowled at me as I aimed my phone at her. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts, such disgust on her face.

"I'm so done with this job," she said. "Find some bimbo to do it! I'm not going to be ogled by you, dick!"

"Another bimbo..." I grinned. "Why not you?" I clicked YES.

The anger and loathing melted away from her. Her outfit rippled. I blinked as her one-piece dress became a two-piece outfit. A fur-lined boob tube that hugged her big breasts and a matching, green miniskirt that barely covered her ass. Her candy-cane-striped leggings became thigh-high stockings, and her white tennis shoes with black, heeled boots. A look of empty-headed joy appeared on her face while... pointed ears thrust out of her blonde hair.

Not the cheap prosthetic she refused to wear. Those were real pointed ears.

"The fuck," I said.

"I love fucks!" Vivian said. "Ooh, Santa, do you need your sexy wexy elfy helper to fucky you? Huh, huh? I lovey it so much! I wanna share all your Christmas cheer."

She bounced up and down before me, her tits heaving in her top. Those tits had almost popped out of her. That was just such a wild thing to see. Her nipples poked against the thin material. It was just such a hot rush. My dick went hard.

I rubbed at my cheek only to find that I had a thick, white beard. That was different. Did I forget to take off my fake? No, no, that was a real one. When did that grow? I didn't know, but my cock was so hard in my boxers.

"Ooh, ooh, I wanna suckley on Santa's candy cane!" squealed Vivian. My elf-bimbo dropped to her knees and yanked down my boxers. "Mmm, I wanna drink all of Santa's Christmasy cheer right from his biggie candy cane!"

She swallowed my cock.

I groaned as she engulfed my dick in her hot mouth. Vivian stared up at me, her blue eyes sparkling. The fuzzy tassel at the end of the green cap she wore on her head bounced as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock.

"Holy shit," I groaned. "Ho, ho, ho, that's a good elf. Just suck on Santa's big dick." Was my cock bigger, too? God, I felt so strange.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled on my dick with such hard nurses. It was a wild rush to have her doing that. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. It was a fantastic rush to have her doing that.

She suckled on me with force. Her cheeks hollowed as she created such powerful suction. She worked on me with that wonderful mouth of hers. I loved it. I savored that delight. This was where it was at. It was a fantastic rush to have my bimbo bobbing her head.

I glanced at the screen and saw her photo was on the screen. She was a Level 1 Bimbo Elf. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her nursing on my cock with such hunger. She slobbered on me with passion.

I loved the way she swirled her tongue around my cock. She made me feel amazing. I savored that heat so much. It was a wonderful thrill to have her sucking on me like that. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. Just keep nursing on me like that. You're going to have me spurting my cum into your mouth! Ho, ho, ho!"

She squealed around my cock and suckled with such noisy passion on my dick. I loved that so much. She had a wild mouth. Just a wicked way of sucking on me. I loved every second of her sucking on me like that. She bobbed her mouth with hunger.

It was a wonderful treat to have her nursing on me. Vivian suckled like an abject slut on my dick. She nursed on me with passion. I loved how she worked that hot mouth down my dick only to suckle hard as she went back up.

"That's it," I groaned. "You're just Santa's dirty elf!"

She moaned around my cock as she suckled on me with such passion. I loved the feel of her mouth working up and down my dick. Her tongue danced around me. It felt incredible having her suckling on me like that. She had a wild mouth.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. Shit, that's just fantastic."

She nursed on me with passion. She suckled on me with that hot mouth. Her tongue danced around my cock. She drove me nuts. I loved how she worked that hot tongue around my dick and drove me wild with her sucking.

My nuts tightened with the load that would flood her pussy. I shuddered, just wanting to erupt in her. It was such a hot delight to have her nursing on my cock with such passion. I groaned out loud, savoring how amazing her hot mouth was.

"Damn, that's it," I groaned. "Fuck, that's just amazing. Keep sucking on me like that. I'm going to blow in your mouth! Such a dirty elf! Santa loves it! Ho, ho, ho!"

She moaned her delight as she did just that. She suckled on my cock with passion. I loved that heat sweeping through me. It was an awesome rush to have her loving my cock like that. Vivian worshiped me as she blew me.

I stared at her pointed ears. They twitched. I pulled back her blonde hair to expose them fully. They were real. She had pointed ears now. I stroked her ear and she moaned around my cock. I couldn't believe that. It was so hot.

She nursed with such passion on my cock. My eyes rolled back in my head. It was fantastic to have her suckling on me like that. This was just such a hot moment. I rose toward that amazing climax. I shuddered as I hurtled toward cumming.

"Ho, ho, ho," I groaned. Big moans came from my belly. I threw back my head and erupted.

My cum flooded her mouth. I erupted over and over into the bimbo-elf's mouth. My sexy helper gulped down my jizz with such eagerness. I loved dumping my cum into Vivian's mouth. She was such a delight.

Just a wonderful thrill to have her gulping down my cum. I loved every last moment of this heat surging through me. I grunted and groaned as I pumped my cum into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop of it.

"Such a slutty elf for Santa!" I groaned as she nursed out the last of my cum.

My phone buzzed in my hand. I shuddered as Vivian kept sucking on my dick. I loved her nursing on me like that. I held up my phone and saw a new notification on the screen that read, "You have unlocked Level 1 with your first Bimbo Elf. Bigger cock and a real beard are your perks! Find out what Level 2 is with your second elf!"

"Fuck," I muttered. I did have a bigger cock. That was amazing.

Vivian ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, "Ooh, ooh, that was so yummy nummy." She patted her flat, tanned stomach. "I lovedy your salty Christmasy cheer, Santa! Ooh, ooh, I lovey it, but now I'm all wetty and hottie and itchy in my pussy! My elfy cunty is all naughty, Santa!"

"Oh, no," I said, staring at my chair. "Sit down on Santa's chair and let him eat out that cunt! I bet you taste good, Vivian!"

"Yay!" she squealed and bounced to her feet, her big boobs nearly heaving out of the fur-lined boob tube she wore.

She darted to the chair on her heeled boobs and sat down. She spread her legs wide. I walked past her and noticed that there was a new part of my tent that read, "Children's play area." When did that get installed?

I moved around my chair and groaned. Vivian's skirt was so short, her pussy was on full display with her legs draped over the armrests. She had a shaved twat, her pink cuntlips parted so that I could just dive right in and feast on her.

I fell to my knees and licked my lips. My beard rubbed on her thighs as I leaned in. I groaned and kissed her right on the pussy. The spicy taste of her pussy soaked my lips. My beard rasped over her shaved vulva as I ate her barely legal pussy.

"Oh, yay, I lovey Santa's beardy!" she moaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. "Ooh, ooh, Santa is lickeying my pussy wand rubbing his scratchy beard into my naughty twaty! Yay! Yay! Merry Christmasy!"

"Merry Christmas," I groaned and licked at her cunt again.

It was so delicious eating her muffin. I lapped at her pussy with hunger, my tongue flicking through her folds. She groaned as eat her out. Her boobs jiggled in her top while her head tossed. I loved how the tips of those ears wiggled.

What the fuck was going on? Was this some messed-up Christmas magic? Had all the porn I watched rotted my brain and this was just my mental break? If it was, her cunt was delicious. So spicy. I could eat her out all day long.

I thrust my tongue into her twat and shoved my hands up her body. I grabbed her top and shoved it up and over her boobs. Her perky Double D's spilled out. They were so delicious, topped by her pink nipples. She giggled and grabbed them.

"Boobies, Santa!" She smiled down at me. "Elvish boobies! Yay!"

"Yeah, elvish boobies," I groaned. "Ho, ho, ho!" I kept saying that. I couldn't stop.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around in her snatch. I flicked about in her, loving the way she gasped as I did that. She quivered as my tongue flicked through her folds. She trembled in delight as I devoured her twat with hunger.

My tongue wiggled around in her snatch. I loved the way she squeezed her pussy down around my tongue. It was so much fun to have her groaning. She squeezed her thighs around my head and humped her pussy into my beard.

She soaked my whiskers with her pussy juices as I licked at her. I loved the scratchy sound as my beard rasped over her pussy. She gasped and shuddered, my tongue licking at her snatch. She was such a hot treat to devour.

"Ooh, ooh," she moaned, her hips wiggling from side to side. "Santa's whiskery beard is so naughty on my twaty! I lovey it!"

"Yes, you do," I groaned. "Such a dirty elf for Santa. Ho, ho, ho!"

"So dirty wirty!" she gasped. Giggles burst from her mouth. "I'm Santa's slutty elfy helper whore!"

I thrust my tongue deep into her pussy. I whirled it around in her snatch. I loved the taste of her. How she groaned and gripped my head with that hot twat. It was an amazing delight to have her shuddering against me. I licked at her with hunger. I tongued her with passion. I had to make her explode. I wanted to have her bursting with her orgasm.

I licked at her cunt with hunger. I stroked my tongue through her folds. She shuddered as I did that. She whimpered as my tongue flicked over her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. She shuddered, her boobs jiggling.

"Santa's so naughty wotty!" the bimbo-elf gasped. "Ooh, ooh, that's such North Pole goodiness! I lovey it, Santa!"

I flicked my tongue to her clit and danced around it. Her boobs bounced as she quivered in my chair. Her moans echoed around my tent. I suckled on her bud. I wanted her to drown me in her cum. I wanted to fuck her pussy next.

My cock ached to pound this young cunt. Nineteen-year-old pussy. I was so ready to slam into her snatch and fuck her hard. I nursed on her clit as she squealed in delight. Her head threw back, the tasseled end of her cap bouncing along her cheek.

"Santa!" Vivian gasped. "Ooh, ooh, Santa's! I lovey you so much! I'm your hottie helper! Yay!"

She bucked and shuddered. Her cunt cream gushed out and flooded my mouth. I groaned as I licked up her juices. Here spicy cream soaked my beard. She drenched me as I drank down her flood of cream. It was a wonderful thrill.

I licked my tongue through her cunt. I lapped at her with hunger. I flicked my tongue through her folds as she squirmed against me. Her passion echoed through the air. It was a hot delight to drink her pussy cream.

"Santa, you're the bestest best!" she squealed. "Merry Christmasy cummies!"

"Fuck, yes," I groaned and rose, my cock thrusting hard before me. "I bet you want to get fucked by Santa's big dick because you've been a naughty elf, ho, ho, ho!"

"So naughty wotty for you Santy Claus!" she moaned, her eyes staring at my cock, her spread-open pussy begging for me to pound into her.