Sex Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Follows on to a Sex Therapy session for young woman.
2.2k words
4.59
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about a month later that I once again heard from the buxom teacher. This time it was to request my services for some work in sex therapy. She explained that quite often today's young women are pressured into sex and have a bad first experience. Some never recover without careful theraputic instruction. She said that she trusted my integrity and would I assist her over the next several weeks.

Needless to say, I agreed; first of all because I'm a horny devil, and secondly because I quite liked this very interesting woman and was honoured by her trust in me. The therapy sessions were with a young woman of twenty who had first "done it" with her first serious boyfriend when she was a just over eighteen. He had pressured her repeatedly and when she finally gave in, he popped her cherry, thrust into her a couple of times and ejaculated. He was thrilled with it all. She was sore and in tears; they never dated again.

She was an extremely attractive brunette and was every man's dream with beautiful breasts and slim hips. After her first experience it was over a year before she again had intercourse. Sadly it was a repeat of the first time, except not as painful, but again a young man professing to "love" her, thrust himself into her and ejaculated, leaving her wondering how that ever came to be called "making love"?

Since then she did continue to date, and had petted heavily with her breasts getting lots of attention. She had even given several guys a hand-job, but never again had she opened her legs to anyone. When a date got his hands in her crotch she made excuses, usually about the time of the month, and appeased him with kisses, her breasts, and if necessary a hand-job.

In previous discussions with the young woman, the teacher/therapist had slowly reassured her that "making love" could live up to its name, and that there are men who will happily pleasure a woman and never demand intercourse. The act of intercourse is, for them, something to be offered by a woman, not taken by a man.

The evening therapy session was in a warm comfortable lounging room with dim lighting and just a hint of incense. I was there alone dressed in a bathrobe, but also wearing briefs so I wouldn't prematurely advertise my arousal. Gwen, the teacher, came in with Linda, the young woman, and both were wearing full length robes as well.

After sharing some wine together and talking a bit, Gwen suggested that we begin with her and I on either side of Linda and that we just caress her arms, shoulders, back and legs being gentle and intimate but not explicitly sexual, to start. With my first touch on her shoulders and back we felt Linda stiffen. As I backed off and Gwen continued she began to relax. When I again touched her she remained relaxed and then responded by touching my shoulder as I stroked her back.

With Gwen taking the lead our touches gradually became more intimate and when Gwen touched one breast I gently caressed the other. Linda's eyes remained closed and she murmured her approval. After a moment or two Gwen gently undid Linda's bathrobe and spread it aside. I quietly gasped at the sight of her beautiful firm young body, nipples now erect, and a wispy triangle of brunette curls where her smooth thighs came together.

We each gently massaged a firm breast and fingered her nipples. Lowering my mouth to Linda's left breast I gently tongued and then sucked slightly on her large and very puckered nipple. She moaned softly and held my mouth to her with her hand on the back of my head.

With this obvious approval I sucked firmly on her breast and flicked my tongue rapidly over the nipple. Gwen was following my lead now and we both feasted, as Linda moaned and gasped and squirmed around on the soft couch. Within several minutes she squealed through her first-ever orgasm and relaxed into our arms. Gwen and I smiled widely to each other and then shared a deep passionate kiss as Linda lay between us.

Without opening her eyes, Linda reached one hand into my robe and stroked my quite hairy chest, simultaneously she stroked Gwen's very ample breasts and quietly said, "please don't stop now, this is the best I've ever felt."

So with Gwen's nodded approval, I resumed my loving attention to Linda, beginning with a kiss to her soft lips, a touch to her breast and then slowly gently kissing my way lower over her smooth firm belly and then ever so gently breathing a kiss into her curly mound. I didn't then go any deeper, but rather kissed and stroked her thighs which gradually parted as I knew they certainly would, and Linda offered me the sight, smell and taste of her lovely young cunt. As I began to probe into her swollen labia, I felt Gwen's soft hands on my cock which was still closeted inside my underwear. As I continued to lovingly explore Linda, Gwen slid her hand into my briefs and slowly stroked me with a promise of much more to come.

I slipped my hands under Linda's firm asscheeks and lifted her up to me. By now she was splayed wide apart and also pushing up to meet my lips and tongue. I stiffened my tongue and thrust it into her vagina, wiggling and swirling it around. Then I quickly shifted to her quite large and very erect clitoris, sucking on it very firmly and then rapidly flicking it with my tongue. Linda's breath was coming in gasps and pants and she was cooing and whimpering loudly as I continued to lick and suck on her clitoris and labia, lapping up mouthfuls of sweet juices.

Suddenly she began to wiggle and thrust violently against me as her cooing became moans and then shrieks. As she convulsed into a tremendous orgasm I felt myself wildly ejaculating into Gwen's quite surprised hands which were still only lightly touching me. It took Linda almost ten minutes to fully calm down and relax as she lay with both Gwen and I cuddled against her.

When she finally spoke to us it was in a hushed tone of total amazement. Never had she ever imagined that anything could feel SO good! As we lay entwined in each others arms resting happily, it was Linda herself who quietly said that she wanted to continue the session and perhaps even have intercourse. Gwen was pleased to hear Linda's very positive feelings, and I was, needless to say, delighted to continue!

We poured each other another small glass of wine. Gwen and I shed our robes and I removed my rather sticky underwear. At this point Linda was thrilled to learn that I had climaxed while bringing her to orgasm. It had simply never occurred to her that a man could ejaculate merely from the excitement of performing cunninlingus on a willing woman.

With the three of us now happily naked, Linda and I decided to treat our teacher to some oral delights. As Linda began to fondle and kiss Gwen's large breasts I began a slow journey to her lower areas, kissing my way down over her stomach and into the dense bush that nestled between her legs. I parted her lips with my fingers and licked into her opening, which was already beginning to moisten in response to our touches. As Gwen became increasingly aroused, she coaxed us around into a daisy chain with me once again feasting on Linda's sweet young pussy, Linda tentatively exploring Gwen's now quite aroused pussy, and she happily sucking on my very erect cock.

Several minutes passed with each of us giving as good as we got. Linda learned rapidly and shortly Gwen shuddered her way through an orgasm, in the process bringing me very close to another ejaculation. As Gwen lay there with a glowing smile on her face, Linda moved over to me grasped my aching cock in her young hands and lightly licked the drops of pre-cum off the end. The sensation was electric and I damn near blasted off right then and there! Only by breathing deep and relaxing was I able to stop from ejaculating. As I regained my control I caressed Linda's exquisite ass and eagerly focused once again on her sweet cunt.

Moments later I was interrupted from my devotions by Linda gently easing out of my grasp and sliding around to face me. With a broad smile on her face she gave me a deep kiss, her tongue flicking around in my mouth, and as our lips parted she firmly pushed me over onto my back and straddled my hips. As she kneeled above me she placed her hands on my chest, raised up and wiggled herself down onto my penis with no effort whatsoever. My hard hot cock slid into her like it had been trained to go there, her very aroused and wet cunt grasping onto me as she sat back.

Our eyes met as she sat there above me her firm breasts flushed with arousal, and she began to rock forward and back happily feeling my cock within her. I held her gaze, reached out to stroke her thighs with my hands and let her use me as she pleased.

For a full ten minutes she rode my cock, exploring and discovering where and how she liked it. As I lay there relaxed and enjoying her ride, I glanced over to the couch to see Gwen dreamily watching us as she stroked her breasts with one hand and fingered herself with the other.

Linda's pace began to increase and she leaned forward over me now, her breasts swaying just a little as she thrust up and down. Then bending low she kissed me and whispered: "It's your turn to lead, roll me over and fuck me. Please, I WANT you to fuck me now."

As we shifted positions putting me on top, my cock slipped out of her and waved around in the air. Then with Linda splayed wide, I lowered my hips and slid back into her. I held there tight against her, kissed her softly, deeply, and began to fuck her with long slow strokes.

She lay there below me, her eyes closed, her arms relaxed as I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her up to me. I pulled out till just the tip of my throbbing cock pushed up between her swollen lips and rubbed her clitoris. Linda whimpered and then gasped as she felt my hardness pressing onto her love button. I rubbed myself rapidly back and forth on her clit and she suddenly shrieked out, clamped her legs together around my waist and shook her way through an orgasm.

When she relaxed her legs enough for me to move again, I slowly slid back into her very wet and hot cunt and began to thrust in and out again at a gradually increasing pace. With her legs once again splayed wide, Linda arched up to meet me each time I thrust down into her. As we worked together in unison, I now massaged her lovely breasts and flicked her very erect nipples with my tongue tip.

I could feel myself building toward a climax and now had to exert some effort to concentrate on Linda, on her sounds and movements and not on my own. She was thrusting up more vigorously each time and her moans were now nonstop. I focused in on matching her as we both began to fuck furiously, then I exploded into one of the strongest orgasms I have ever experienced and triggered Linda into one simultaneously.

As I shuddered and jerked inside of her, she was gasping for breath between shrieks, and had her legs once again clamped in a vise grip around my waist. For more than a minute we squeezed the breath out of each other, and pumped ourselves together with my cock still big and hard within her vagina. Then as we finally were able to lie still, I began to soften within her.

Linda, feeling me shrinking, squeezed with her cunt and giggled loudly. She then pulled my lips down to hers, kissed me passionately, and whispered in my ear: "I love when you make love to me!"

One week after that quite successful first therapy session, Gwen phoned to tell me that for now Linda would not be participating in any more therapy. She then asked me if I was available that evening; she appologized for that lack of notice.

I said for her not to worry about that because I did happen to be available. She asked me to come over for 7:30 p.m. When I arrived at her door she was wearing the clinging jersey dress that she had worn the very first evening. In the livingroom the lights were low, incense was burning and we were alone. Gwen went out of the room and came back with two glasses of white wine and sat down beside me on the couch.

We touched glasses and each took a sip. I said that I was happy that the therapy session with Linda had gone well, and that she saw fit to use me again. Gwen took a second large sip of her wine, leaned over to kiss me at the same time sliding her right hand into my crotch and squeezing firmly, as she said: "Oh yes my dear fellow, I am indeed going to USE you again, just as I promised you I would!"

THE END