Sex Class

Story Info
Exhibitionist male model participates in sex class.
2k words
4.6
6.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(It should be understood that this is a work of total fiction. Also in this day and age such a "sex education class" would be could be useful but not likely to occur in the manner written.)

________________________________________________________________

Several years ago when I was still a student and needed money in a bad way I responded to an ad for male models at the Regional College of Art. That was my introduction to being nude in front of strangers, both male and female. I quickly became quite comfortable doing this. I guess I have an exhibitionist streak in me, and so when the opportunity "came up" to be a model for a girl's sex education class, I jumped at the chance.

I had to meet the teacher in advance so that she could explain the "lesson plan" to me. She was about thirty-five I would guess, not unattractive and of buxom build. She explained that the class, fourteen girls all of whom had just turned 18, had completed a comprehensive course which included explicit videos of naked males and females, individually and in the sex act, but they needed to "see the real thing", especially a penis as it underwent erection and ejaculation. I happily agreed to do my best to provide the required live demo. Little did she know that my cock would be fully erect LONG before it ever got out of my pants!

The teacher greeted me at the door when I arrived at her house the night of the class. She was wearing a jersey dress that followed every curve of her rather voluptuous body, but was not revealing in cut. The girls were there in the large living room, all fourteen of them talking and giggling until I walked in, and then total silence.

I was instructed to simply stand before them as they sat in a semi-circle, and strip naked. They would then observe as my penis became erect; she would give any assistance that might be required. As I stripped to my underwear it became very obvious that I was already fully erect and one young lady said "what do we do now, Teach? He's already in full bloom."

The teacher quickly decided that the arousal part could easily be demonstrated later, and that each girl should, in turn, have just a quick squeeze to see what an erect penis feels like. Now let me tell you, it was no small task keeping my cool as fourteen pairs of soft young hands fondled my very erect cock. One bold redhead even gave it a pump or two as she looked me straight in the eye. It certainly wasn't the first time she had touched a penis! As I breathed deeply and tried to relax the teacher reminded them of how the penis became erect and that it would stay that way as long as there was sufficient stimulus, or until ejaculation occurred. "Obviously", she said, "there is plenty of stimulation occurring, so we will have to demonstrate ejaculation, after which the penis will resume its flaccid state."

She then knelt before me, applied some lubricant to her hands, and proceed to give me a very expert handjob with the girls all crowding around to see clearly how and what she was doing. As I exploded with three blasts of creamy cum, she caught it all in a warm damp cloth, and then gently milked out a fourth spurt. Quickly my cock began to shrink as I stood there with my knees trembling and barely holding me up. "Excellent, excellent," she said, "that was a beautiful demonstration of a fully developed ejaculation."

After answering several questions about the feel and smell of the cum, she pointed out to them that my penis now hung limply down and was at the most about four inches long. As she took me in her hands and slowly rolled my foreskin back and forth I began to inflate once more. Again, the girls all crowded closely around to see. In less than two minutes she had me fully erect, a respectable 6.5 inches of throbbing cock, and ready to perform. A murmur went round, obviously the young women were impressed, and indeed fascinated with the whole process.

Next the girls each had a turn to actually masturbate me, but only three or four strokes, so that I could be sure to avoid ejaculating again. When the redhead again took my cock in her hand, she pumped twice very firmly and then suddenly swooped down to suck me into her mouth, bobbed her head up and down three times and then darted away with a very satisfied smirk on her face.

Seeing this, the teacher decided that after each girl briefly pumped me, she would then demonstrate how to perform a full blowjob. I could hardly believe my ears; at the most I had figured on a couple of handjobs.

She knelt before me, smiled up at me, and said, "I do hope you enjoy this." Her warm mouth surrounded my cock, her tongue swirling around the rim of my glans. She then pulled back to explain to the very attentive girls that the underside of the glans is the most sensitive part, whereupon she held my cock up to demonstrate by licking under and around my throbbing cockhead as the girls strained in closer to see. Next she explained what the term "deepthroat" means and told them that with a bit of practice most women can "swallow" even an eight inch penis.

Finally she told them that most men crave to be "in control", and so very often they will want to thrust into a woman's mouth, in essence, fucking her mouth. She then asked me to do so, and as I held her head still and pumped slowly into her mouth I could feel her tongue flicking around and over my cock. This woman really knew what she was doing! As I continued to fuck gently into the teacher's mouth, I looked up to see the redhead again. She was standing behind all the others and had her right hand down inside the front of her jeans. Her eyes met mine, full on and she licked her lips as she continued to massage herself. Instinctively I began to thrust harder and faster; feeling this the teacher grabbed my asscheeks with both her hands and urged me on till once again I exploded filling her mouth with cum and staggering considerably so that she had to steady me as I began to relax.

As she swallowed, and let my now limp penis slip from her mouth, she looked up at me with pleasure and said, "Bravo, well done, an excellent demonstration for these young ladies. That, my girls, is what most men really enjoy doing. Once they've had your pussy, they invariably want your mouth."

She then suggested that we all take a break for some refreshments and to give me a short while to recover from my greatly appreciated exertions. The girls went into the next room where pop and juice was available, and the teacher kindly brought me a large mug of beer which she then shared with me. As we sat there and sipped the beer she told me that she had decided to finish the lesson with a demonstration of full intercourse and did I have a favourite position?

I quickly replied that my favourite would be which ever gave her the most pleasure. She assured me that her sitting astride me and facing away would guarantee her a full and enjoyable orgasm. So we agreed on that and finished our beer.

As the girls reassembled in the livingroom the teacher layed out a small exercise pad in the middle of the room. As I sat there on the couch beside her she explained to the girls that "doing it" is only one part of a sexual encounter, but when it is part of really "making love" it is the ultimate expression of intimacy. She then told them that "doing it" with me was not part of her original lesson plan, but that she felt a mutual attraction between us and wished to just go with the flow.

She took my hand, and as she knelt down on the thin mattress the girls gathered around, a couple standing but most sitting on the floor.

I was of course already naked, my penis once again fully erect. As we knelt facing each other, I slowly lifted her dress up over her hips, and as she raised her arms I continued up over her head, and set it aside. The nipples of her full breasts were puckered up ready to be kissed, so I took one in each hand and gently kissed them. Then raising my head I gave her a long full kiss on the mouth, as her hands fondled my cock.

She murmurred in my ear to lie down on my back and relax, then with her full breasts swaying she kissed her way down over my chest, my stomach, and sucked my cock into her mouth once again. She swirled her tongue around, bobbed her head up and down a couple of times withdrew and then slipped off her silk panties.

Holding my throbbing cock in her hand she turned around and sat astride my chest. As she bent down to suck me once again, she pushed back till her very aroused pussy was hovering just above my face. Reaching up I grasped her hips and pulled her down onto my willing mouth and tongue.

For several minutes we feasted on each other. Her cunt flowed with rich, sweet juices as I licked and sucked her clitoris and then fucked her with my tongue, all the while she was bringing me ever closer to blowing my load.

Sensing that I was about at the limit for oral stimulation she sat erect and slid down over my hips. As the students watched with undivided attention she raised up and then sank down onto my hard cock, pushing me up into her. Slowly she began to ride me with a long deep motion. Drawing up till only the very tip of my penis was within her cuntlips, and then sinking down till I was once again buried inside, my balls squished against her mound.

Gradually her pace increased, as sometimes she leaned forward, sometimes she leaned back thrusting my cock against her in varied fashion, getting hard cock in the right spot at the right time. As for me, I did indeed lie back and enjoy the ride; her ripe full ass cheeks bouncing up and down before me, and her hot wet cunt voraciously sucking on me. This woman KNEW what she was doing!

I felt my ejaculation building within me; she began to gasp and moan in time with her thrusts. She suddenly shrieked out and stopped, motionless and rigid with my cock deep inside her. Then as she trembled and shook I found myself jerking and twitching and ejaculating a tremendous load of cum up into her. The feeling of my orgasm triggered her into another series of shudders, moans and gasps. Finally, she relaxed and slumped forward over my legs. We both lay there exhausted, and oblivious of the dozen plus awestruck young women who surrounded us.

Slowly my penis shrivelled and slipped out of the teacher's pussy. I felt her sit up and then turn around to kneel beside me. As I opened my eyes and sat up she whispered in my ear, "mmm, that was good, I'll use you again sometime." She then turned to her students and said, "I hope you have learned a little from this class and I think we should thank our able and willing assistant." Most of the girls smiled, giggled and said thank you; the redhead sat in the background running her tongue over her lips and squeezing her thighs tightly against her hands which were jammed in her crotch. (THAT ONE I would not forget.)