Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd have to carry me out on a stretcher." We nuzzled and fell asleep.

*

Dawn was filtering through the curtains when I woke to an empty bed. I must have heard the flush because Cindy was emerging from the bathroom as I looked out the bedroom door. "Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, fine, just settling up with dinner."

I cleaned the bed with my undershirt and we nestled against the headboard, our backs propped up by the pillows. I surprised myself by wanting to talk, not fuck.

"We shouldn't have gone to that restaurant. I didn't realize it would cost so much."

"Carl, I wanted to go there. The food reminds me of the good times." She inhaled, then sighed.

"We lived really well in Mumbai. Ann and I had a lot of fun, real adventures. Ann was a senior our last year there and I was a mere sophomore.

"She went out with a guy who boarded at the school. After a while they were able to sneak up to his room a couple of times a week, first to make out but pretty soon they started fucking. She told me how much fun it was and got me really interested. I was afraid of getting caught with any of the other boarders, but I did date a couple of them and got to know what kissing was about.

"Our cook had a son, Ashok, who sometimes came to our house to visit his mother and help out. He was twenty and he was gorgeous! I fell for him totally. We would sit in the kitchen and talk for hours, about everything. Gradually I started to think of him as more than cook's son.

"One Sunday, when everyone else was away, it was just me and cook. I felt like I ruled the house as I sat at my father's place at the dining table. Ashok came in with the breakfast tray, surprising me. He was substituting for the server and brought the tea and eggs. As he stood beside me placing the plates on the table, I reached down and stroked his leg. He tensed and I moved my hand to the inside of his thigh.

'Missy, you shouldn't, it is forbidden.'

'I'm just being friendly, Ashok,' I said. 'Can you bring the breakfast to the porch?'

"There was a large enclosed porch on the second floor, at the end of the hall where Ann's and my bedrooms were."

'Yes, Missy, of course.'

'Good. I will be there in five minutes.'

"I had planned on studying all weekend but now there was sometime far more interesting. I liked Ashok, 'fancied' him as the English say, and wanted to kiss him to see what it was like.

"When he arrived I was on the couch in my sweatshirt and cutoffs, just as I was in the dining room. But now I positioned myself so he could see my legs and my cutoffs as he came into the room."

'Shall I fetch a table, Missy?'

'That would be nice, Ashok.'

"There was a side table that was just the right height for eating at the couch, and he brought it over while balancing the breakfast tray in his other hand. He placed the table before me, then moved to the side and slid the tray onto it. He was perfectly placed for another feel, and I took advantage of the front of his pants.

"This time he shuddered and leaned away. 'Sit down with me, Ashok,' I sort of commanded."

'No, please Missy, eat breakfast. I will wait.' He stepped back so that I would have had to turn around to see him, and I knew that to do so would be a real violation of servant protocol.

"So I ate my eggs and drank my tea, slowly. As I lifted the linen napkin to my lips, Ashok reappeared and reached for the tray."

'Now can you sit?' I asked, trying to sound like I was ordering him.

"He sat as far away from me on the couch as he could, but since I was more or less in the middle he wasn't out of reach. I pushed the table away with my foot, folded my legs under me, and turned to him. 'Ashok, come here and kiss me.' "

"And he did! He kissed better than the English boys and took my head in his hands, something they never did. I was swept away. When we broke for air he dropped his hands and leaned back, but he couldn't get very far. I saw the tent in his pants, a sure sign, Ann had told me, that he was interested.

'That was nice. Do it again, but come closer,' I commanded.

"He slid against my knees and moved his mouth onto mine. This time there was a forcefulness in his kissing. His tongue levered my teeth open and found my tongue, which hadn't been doing anything. I kissed him back as hard as I could in my weakened state and put my hand on his erection. He shivered.

'Come with me,' I breathed as I stood up, and held out my hand. He stood as well and I saw fear in his eyes. 'Missy, this could go very badly for my mother, please don't make me,' he said."

'There will not be any trouble, everything will be fine. Come with me.'

"I led him into my bedroom. When I had locked the door and turned to him, his eyes were wide with fear. 'Please promise that my mother will stay. You must swear,' he begged.

'Yes, and you must too. Now kiss me again, hold me tight.'

"And he did! It was glorious. I took him to my bed and got rid of my virginity.

"When it was over he took the breakfast tray and I went to the pool. After my swim I went to the kitchen to discuss lunch.

"Cook was plainly nervous, but of course she said nothing. 'Can Ashok bring lunch to the porch?' I asked.

'He is gone away, Missy. Your parents called and said they will be back at five for dinner. What may I prepare for your lunch?'

"Ashok did come back, probably because I pestered his mother unmercifully about it, and we got together maybe once a month for the next eight months. After one particularly wild afternoon I got careless about hiding the condom and my mother found it late that afternoon.

"She freaked out. 'You're barely 16! We raised you better than this! WHO IS THE BOY?' We fought the rest of the afternoon and into the evening. Finally I made up a story about one of the super-rich-guy day students so that she couldn't make a stink. She lectured me about pregnancy and STDs. Finally I thought I had gotten to her and tried to move forward.

" 'Mom, the genie's out of the bottle. Shouldn't I be on the pill?' "

"She camethis close to hitting me. 'You are so grounded! If I could lock you up I would. No! Never!' I should have let well enough alone.

"The last time I saw Ashok was in the kitchen, when his mother announced that he was going away to another university. When we left Mumbai, my parents, not knowing about us, gave him and his mother a tip equal to six months' wages.

"We came back to the states near the end of my junior year. That fall, Ann started here as a sophomore engineering student and I was in lockdown. I had to take the bus home immediately after school. I could date but she drove, every time. If she gave me permission to stay for a club or something, I had to keep my cell on and she tracked me on a cell locator.

"So I was celibate until I went to CC. Of course I was living at home, but at least I could hang out between classes. Then mom had to get a job and didn't get home till five-thirty, so I could mess around, particularly on days when I had only one class.

"When I had started with Ashok, of course I didn't want anyone to know. But Ann figured it out pretty quickly. She made sure we were using condoms and she told me all sorts of intimate stuff about fucking. When Ashok brought an oversized paperback copy of theKama Sutra, we pored through it and she made a photocopy for herself.

"When I finished CC, Ann gave me a 'graduation present': she told me about the club and Ruth about me. After I got settled in the dorm and got my studies under control, I called Ruth. She invited 'Ann's little sister' over for lunch. I joined the week before you did.

"You're my second date."

By now it was seven and we had to start our day. We nearly fucked in the shower but I settled for a handjob. Cindy needed to get back to her dorm for her books and appropriate clothes for her nine o'clock class.

"Stay for breakfast. You like Cheerios?" We were just starting when Pete came in.

"Hi there. This is soooo domestic," he teased.

"Yeah, and you look soooo hammered," I teased back as Cindy giggled.

"Wages of sin. Hope you two didn't use up all the hot water," and he ambled off to his room.

Cindy was almost out the door when she remembered the photos. I quickly downloaded them and emailed them to her. She watched every step like a hawk. Afterward, she kissed me and squeezed my cock through my pants.

I considered it a friendly gesture.

*

My mid-term exams did not go well. They had started the Monday after my Thursday date with Cindy and by Tuesday afternoon I was done. I had some foreboding and waited anxiously for the grades to be posted, which were finally up by Thursday afternoon.

In the two courses where I wanted at least a B, I got C's. In the other two, I got B's when I expected A's.

I had to be honest: my new-found love life was having an impact, and not a good one, on my studying. Up to now my non-academic focus had been photographing life in this very large university town. I would lurk around and snap dozens, even hundreds, of photos. "Real life" stuff, like Walker Evans and Margaret Bourke-White. Cropping, photoshopping, sorting, and storing them was my nerdy obsession.

Studying had also been a solitary pursuit, so I got a lot of it done. As a result, I was maintaining, even improving, a solid B average in a competitive university.

Not now. Two B's and two C's heading into the homestretch was not good.

I had planned to spend the two-week spring break in Mississippi with a church group, rebuilding houses in areas still devastated by Hurricane Katrina. But the shock of my low grades hit me hard. I checked with the two "C" professors and got the same answer: "You've not mastered the material."

So I cancelled the trip, to stay and study. I discovered that the university was offering part-time jobs doing maintenance during the break and I signed up. At $10 an hour I could bank $320 for two days a week for the two weeks. Plus they offered free lunch and dinner in the staff cafeteria. I didn't really need the money but I figured I'd go crazy if all I did was study while no one I knew was around.

*

I was surprised to find Cindy at the club when I arrived. Most of the members had already left campus, since Friday was the last day of mid-terms. The few stragglers were just dropping in or were getting ready to leave. There were no tokens on the board.

"You haven't left for Mississippi yet?" Cindy asked, reminding me that I had told her about my plans at the Indian restaurant.

"No. I bombed my exams pretty bad, so I've decided to stay in town and study. What are you going to do?"

"Not much. I can't afford to go anywhere and they're closing the dorms after tonight, so I'll go home. It's only four hours away. Mom's got a second job working at McDonalds on the night shift, so maybe I can catch on there and pick up some extra money. I can also get ahead on my physics courses."

"Did you see the ad for maintenance work here, at the university? Bet they're paying better than Mickey D."

"Oh they are, alot more, but I don't have a place to stay."

The light-bulb went on.

"You could stay with me. Pete's already left for Florida. I got one of the maintenance jobs myself and I know they're still looking."

"You'll be working and studying?"

"Sure. I did it my senior year. I worked in the local library two nights a week right after school till closing. And I still had time to take pictures and got good enough grades to come here."

"Carl, it's a really tempting offer. I'll go over to the office and see what they have. I'll call you."

Is this particularly smart? We could sleep in separate beds and just be co-workers. Yeah, sure. YOU NEED TO STUDY! Maybe the attraction's only one-way. Then why did she move her token when you offered the ticket toHair? You didn't make her move it, she did that herself. Focus, man, focus.

*

My cell rang not three hours later. "They hired me! I'm even gonna be a forewoman! $12 an hour for two forty-hour weeks!"

"Beats minimum wage, that's for sure. But how did you get hired on a Sunday?"

"No point in waiting around. I went to the office and the boss was working late. I start tomorrow. Can I bring some stuff over?"

I called Pete to see if it was okay for Cindy to sleep in his room. "Sure, no problem," he said. "You know where my extra sheets are. Just tidy up before I get back, okay?"

*

Pete had left his desk bare, so Cindy put her suitcase there. She hung a couple pairs of slacks and a dress in the closet. She brought her own pillow and some pictures of her family. Within twenty minutes she had made her bed and we were roommates.

"What're the house rules, Carl?"

"We have separate shelves in the fridge and our own cabinet for other food. This is my week to clean the bathroom and vacuum the living room, yours will be next week. And —" I paused dramatically, "no wild parties."

"Hah!" she snorted. "Likely we'll both be wrecked by the end of the day."

I kissed her and quickly we were in a torrid embrace. I rolled her T-shirt over her head and hungrily freed her breasts. Bare-chested, Cindy knelt and pulled my slippers off and ran her hands up my legs to my crotch, where she copped a good feel and unzipped me. Down came my pants and jockeys in one swoop.

"Bare tits and rampant cock, not bad for starters, eh?" she said.

It was my turn to kneel and undo her sneakers and roll her socks into them. She balanced herself on my shoulder as I yanked the zipper open and then pulled her pants and undies off. I stood, breathing hard, and pushed into her for more kissing.

"Damn shirt!" And off it came.

We crashed onto her bed, with me on top. "Fuck me Carl," she urged.

"Can't we —"

"Later! I want you now. Fuck me Carl!" she commanded.

I licked my fingers and moistened my cock, then positioned myself. She grabbed it and slid herself onto it. "There! Ride me, oh dear god ride me, I want all of you!"

We thrashed together furiously. It had been ten days of non-stop masturbation for me and I was ready for the real thing. Cindy swung her hips around wildly as she clung to my back, leveraging herself with her feet planted solidly on the bed. In and out I plunged, again and again.

"Don't hold off! Cum as fast as you can! Oh how much I want your cum! Bang me hard Carl!" Then "Oh yeah, here I go, I'm cumming, you're so good, ride me, ride my pussy!" Hr eyes were wild, her jaw was slack and small bits of spit flew.

"You're going to get all of me! Now I'm cumming! Here it is! Oh god, it's so much," and I poured everything I had into her.

As we snuggled and we felt my cock soften and slide out, I searched for her clean odor. There was only a small remnant, probably because she was coated in sweat, a small pool of which had collected in her navel. I shifted and slid down to lap at it.

"Let it go, I can't take any more," she said, but I wanted this. She hadn't let me use my mouth on her and I wanted to do it. I licked between her breasts and worked slowly down to her navel. When I arrived the pool was drying up but there was still enough to get a taste of her.

"Umm salt, my favorite," I said.

"Umm fucking, my favorite," she said dreamily as she stroked my hair.

I wanted to do more but she sat up. "It's getting late, we have to be at work at eight. Let's clean up." She cupped her pussy and we went to the bathroom to clean each other. I took the washcloth and headed for her bed to swab the sheets.

When I came back from the bathroom Cindy was under the covers. I slid in beside her and reached down to nibble her breasts.

"Tomorrow, please, this has been one long day," she said. She drifted off and, after the couple of minutes I spent savoring what had just happened, so did I.

*

It was six as I softly pulled the blanket and sheet off her and was gazing lustily at her beautiful raven-haired pussy when she drowsily reached out to pull the covers back.

"Chilly," she said, sleepily.

"I'll warm you up," I volunteered.

"And we'll both be late for our first day. C'mon, get another forty winks."

*

The work was easy enough, but there was a lot of it. We had to wash every window, inside and out; vacuum every room but not disturb whatever piles were on the floor; and really clean the common rooms, bathrooms, and halls. The university was on a light-bulb-replacement kick and we had to remove every incandescent bulb and screw in new CFLs. There were specialists who stripped and waxed the floors and painters who touched up the walls and doors.

Cindy showed up around eleven with a clipboard and checklist for our three-man crew. She was all business in bib overalls. Her hair was tied up with a red bandana.

"You guys are a suite ahead of schedule. Don't forget to fill out the form for the painters about what needs to be done in each room and tape it to the hall door. See you later." She smiled at me but kept her distance, giving no indication that we knew each other.

At lunch I saw her sitting with what I assumed was her boss and two other guys with clipboards. I was early for dinner and didn't see her there either.

*

Since my work schedule was Monday and Thursday, I was looking for a repeat of the night before when Cindy came through the door at six-thirty. I'd showered, had my robe on, and was watching television.

"A man of leisure, I see," she said.

"We have all night. We've already had dinner. There's nothing we have to do. Just like —"

"Carl," she said, sitting down on the couch and fixing me with a stern look, "this is only going to work if we respect each other's boundaries. You know how much I like to fuck, but I told you I wanted to get ahead on my physics courses. And you need to re-do your classes to get where you want to be.

"The money this job pays will really help my situation. Books are murder in the sciences. If I'm tired when I get to work I won't be doing the job right. We've got the weekend to enjoy ourselves." She kissed me on the lips and headed for her room to shed her work clothes.

She emerged a few minutes later, naked, and headed to the bathroom with her towel, toilet kit, and a bar of soap. I'd been put in my place. Which was my own bed.

Yeah, I did say I was going to study, study hard. But this is too much. We fucked pretty good last night and I want more. I'm giving her a free room, where's the gratitude? YO CARL, DID YOU HEAR WHAT YOU JUST SAID? Snap out of it, man! This is how the world is, she understands it better than you do.

*

I spent Tuesday in the library. My plan was to re-read all the material in all four courses. I started with one where I'd gotten a "C." I had to force myself to re-read stuff I'd already read, but obviously I hadn't absorbed it the first time around. I worked straight through lunch and finished reading the first half around four-thirty, checking my notes from class as I went through the books. I decided to give myself a treat and hiked into town for some picture-taking, this time at the bus station. I ate there and got back to the apartment around seven.

Cindy was in the shower, singing up a storm. Beatles songs, mostly. She had a good voice and certainly knew the words. She seemed pleased to see me when she emerged, naked, from the bathroom.

"Hi! How'd your day go?"

"It's easier the second time around. I can't believe I bombed that exam. Everything so far is in my notes and they match up with the texts. And I got some great shots at the bus station. How'd you do?"

"Things got a little awkward without you on your crew. John fired the fat guy because he just wasn't putting out the effort. But that leaves us one man short. John doesn't want to move someone off some other crew. He's gonna call you tonight to see if you'll take on another day."