All Comments on 'Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks Ch. 10'

by Peterspeter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Read through all you got so far, and wanted you to know I like the story. Wish it had alittle more variety when it comes to the actual sex. It seems alittle repetitive. All the girls say the same things and while you worked in some different settings and situations still seems like everytime is the same. Hope that you keep working at it. I will be waiting for the next installment.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 13 years ago
I agree with anonymous

A little more variety, maybe Marj and Lisa ambush Carl and go record number of big O's and for get their "responsiblties" for a day.

Or not, its your story and I like it

Kot_CarsonKot_Carsonover 13 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story! And, I love the entire series so far.

I've got to be honest, I'm having a difficult time keeping up with who's who. Maybe you should put together a list with the characters and a brief description of each of them.

Don't get me wrong, you have an awesome series going here, and the amount of characters is perfectly fine. It's just difficult for me to keep up with Carl's friends, colleagues, one-nighters, and so on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeterspeter@Peterspeter
My series "Sex Club for Nerds and Geeks" has a new chapter which begins the backstory of one of Lit's most treasured stories, "Nothing Between Us." This is the first of 3 episodes. Enjoy!

story TAGS