Sex Club Stand In Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started nodding then, but it was too fast, too intense. Then he was kind of crumpling in on himself and swearing. He announced, to no one's surprise, that he was cumming, and Mom took that as a yes. She started jerking him hard and fast, and ordered him to open his eyes, and look at the mess his friend had made of his Mother's pretty dress. And when he put his hands on her shoulders and let his orgasm out with a scream, she again insisted that he open his eyes and look at her. But, instead of doing what she did before and talk about how much she loved it, or wanted it. She went a totally different direction, and instead she asked him if he was really going to shoot his cum all over his own Mother's face. She told him he was "cumming on Mommy!" in front of his friends, and accusingly, she asked him if he was going to watch them "double team Mommy" while he watched when he was finished cumming on her.

I don't know how Mom read people, but apparently that was everything he'd ever wanted to hear and his legs shook and trembled as he came on my Mother's face, and screamed with pleasure until his voice was raw and he practically curled up in a ball of post orgasm bliss on the bed when he was done.

Mom smiled down at him, for a few seconds. But then she gave his ass a slap, and told him he needed to go stand with his other friends. Then, as he did as she'd told him, Mom looked at me again. She was still at that side profile, with me sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed, and her in the middle of it facing the sides. But this time when she looked at me, she had cum on her face. My MOM, had cum all over her face, and all over her tits, and all over her dress as it clung to her body with baby oil, cum, and sweat! Then, with a truly disturbing amount of flirty anticipation sparkling in her eyes, she loudly said, "Next", and got down onto her hands and knees.

For a moment, the guys on either side of her, now facing her mouth and her pussy respectively, seemed to be waiting for instructions. Mom had been so in control the whole time, that it seemed like it was backfiring a little. But she took it in stride. From the bed she asked me, "He kiddo, do you know what a spit-roast is? Do you think (then she named the two friends that the last two guys standing were role-playing as) know what what one is?" Then her attention switched from me to them, as she asked. "What do you two think? Do you think a couple of horny teenagers such as yourself would know what to do with your friends Mom... if she did this?" Then Mom glanced over her shoulder, and spread her knees apart; before looking at the guy in front of her, and with smeared make-up, and a face full of cum, she closed her eyes, licked her lips, and opened her mouth wide.

After that, they didn't hesitate. They were both on the bed and inside of her so quickly and so deeply, that for a second it looked like, if they'd stood up, they would actually be able to hang my Mother's body between them, speared from both ends by a giant cock. For everything before that, Mom had been in control, that was over now.

The two men stuffed their cocks into her body, and then started fucking her from both ends like they were going to jackhammer her until they somehow met in the middle. My Mom was screaming, and moaning, and whimpering, but only ever with her mouth packed full as neither of the two men let up for a moment. All the role-play and dialogue went out the window, as they went full savage and just, used my Mother's beautiful body as a cock sleeve. Her whole body shook, and bounced, and was jerked around as they quickened and slowed their pace however they damn well pleased until the one in front of her pulled his cock out of her mouth abruptly and she gasped for air. The cum came out of her mouth and his dick like they both needed a "contents under pressure warning", and Mom seemed to giving all of her attention exclusively to the hard fucking she was getting, even as cum poured out of her mouth, and the guy in front of her erupted all over her face like he hadn't cum in a year.

All of Mom's pretty dialogue and controlled words were gone as she just gutturally screamed for the guy behind her to fuck her, and giver it to her harder, even as he slammed her cunt as hard as he could.

His face was red, his muscles were corded, and the two of them looked like they were going to break the bed at any moment. Then he screamed that he was cumming too, and pulled out, flipped Mom over like she weighed nothing, and quickly crawled up to her face so he could ass his cum to the ever growing deluge that was already covering her face and hair.

It was the roughest, hardest, most intense thing I'd ever seen, in or out of porn. I think I might have actually said so out loud too, because Mom glanced over at me, completely out of breath, and managed enough air to ask if I was okay. Which, wow. I said yeah. I mean... fuck! I wasn't the one who just got done taking on five guys.

With the "scene" over, the guys were still calling my Mom, "Mrs. (our last name)", and it took me a minute to remember that they weren't role playing, that was what she'd actually introduced herself as this time. Even with the scene over, the only thing that changed was their names, they still referred to her as my Mom, and called me by name.

They asked about aftercare, got cleaned up, offered to help Mom and I clean up, and some of them even thanked me for "letting them use my Mother like that". Like, they meant it sincerely, like I'd shared my ice cream. It was oddly intense. Throughout it all though, as Mom laughed and talked, and got cleaned up, the one guy who'd been playing my asshole-friend, kept whispering something to Mom, and he seemed a little upset about it. Mom's face didn't look pleased either. I didn't think he was harassing her or anything, I just suspected that whatever he was saying, she was disagreeing with, and they were having a sort of mini-conversation about it as she stripped, wiped herself down with baby wipes, dried off, and got dressed again in, yet another copy of the "graduation dress" that she'd somehow fit inside of her purse!

We left the room, and I still hadn't cum yet. I honestly didn't think Mom was trying to be mean or anything. The thing was, last night, she'd compared me to my Dad and talked about some of the kinks she suspected that we'd had in common. So, no matter how I actually felt right in that moment, I think Mom was sort of on auto-pilot, and treating me like she would my Dad. Which is to say, as far as she was concerned, tonight her job was to tease me to my breaking point. The problem with that being, that I truly felt like I was already there!

It didn't get any easier as the night went on. Mom made new friends fast. Some guy came up to us while we were talking, and I guess Mom must have known him from the night before because he greeted her with a kiss on lips, and when he pulled her closer and slipped his tongue into her mouth, she slipped her hand down the front of his pants and had him groaning and trembling before they'd even finished their "hello's". In what seemed like it would be a really awkward follow up, he then introduced us to his wife, who'd been standing behind and to the left of him the whole time.

She was hot. She was a blonde, average height before the heeled boots, with her hair done up. Her firm but smart style was added to by prim-looking silver glasses that gave her a kind of teacher or librarian look, and her very tightly fitting outfit consisting of a button up white shirt, a black skirt, and knee-high leather boots only added to the whole naughty-teacher vibe that she seemed to be shooting for... and hitting. When she was introduced to us, Mom gave our names for the evening, and in reply, she smiled back and commented that it was, "So nice to meet another Mom amidst all these horny young boys."

Her eyes were eating up Mom's appearance, and lingering everywhere that her husband's had, just moments before. In reply, Mom's tone and demeanor shifted slightly, and she replied that she couldn't agree more, before offering the her arm to the woman, who was going by Mrs. Jones for the evening. Mom and Mrs. Jones then led us to a spot in the corner with some comfy looking couches, and Mr. Jones and I were relegated to the sidelines for a bit as they chatted, flirted, and seemed to get progressively more handsy with one another.

I didn't know what to say... Were we being insulted? Was this some sort of punishment? Should we be mad that we'd been put on the sidelines. I didn't want to ask and sound dumb, but as Mom and Mrs. Jones's touches went from friendly flirting to all out groping and Mrs. Jones practically crawled into Mom's lap so they could make out, I turned towards the husband of the woman whose tongue was down my Mother's throat to try to get some answers. Fortunately, I didn't have to reveal my ignorance, as the man's tongue was practically hanging out of his head as he watched them go at it with blatant, voyeuristic lust. So, yeah. This was apparently what he'd set out to achieve.

For my part, I now found myself sitting with a guy nearer to my Dad's age than my own as we watched his wife and my Mom make out with one another for 30 minutes. It was beyond hot. There were two, gorgeous women not 5 feet from me making out passionately as they gripped and squeezed one another in every provocative place they could reach. They were both moaning, licking, biting, and smiling at one another as they progressed, and just... fuck. I kept glancing at the woman's husband to see if it was okay to masturbate, or if we were supposed to join in, but he just touched himself through his clothes and enjoyed the show, so I tried to follow suit.

I was red in the face, and feeling more than a little warm as I watched these two goddesses go at it. I was honestly wondering how long they would go and how long I would be able to keep myself from masturbating to it all when Mom grabbed the woman by her hair and pulled her face away with a lusty moan of approval. Then Mom looked at me, and the woman's husband pointedly, before using the woman's hair as a means to guide to a kneeling position in front of my Mother.

While almost everyone we'd talked to up to that point had seemed VERY into the fact that Mom and I were "role-playing" as Mother and Son, Mrs. Jones didn't seem to give a shit. She only had eyes for Mom at the moment, and as soon as Mom released her head, and began to slide her dress up to give Mrs. Jones access, she was licking her lips with anticipation and chomping at the proverbial bit to gain access to what was underneath. The moment Mom had the dress high enough, Mrs. Jones slipped under and up the rest of it without so much as a glance towards me OR her husband.

Her head disappeared up into Mom's dress, and a second later Mom moaned and threw her head back, her hands finding the back of Mrs. Jones's head through the dress and pushing her face deeper in. Both women were still fully clothed, and yet they were putting off more heat and more sexual energy than half the fully naked women who were being tied up and played with all around us at that very moment. I was starting to notice just how insane zone of privacy at the sex club could be. Like, we were surrounded by people having sex, and couldn't see any of them, because we were too focused on what was happening right in front of us. But if we'd been about watching, they would have somehow seemed to be putting on a show just for us!

As for Mr. Jones and I, we went from watching his wife and my Mother making out for 30 minutes straight, to watching my Mom moan and writhe and reach under her dress to play with her very large tits and pinch her very responsive nipples for 30 minutes, while his wife could be heard licking, slurping, and moaning right along, from underneath Mom's dress. It was mesmerizing. For some reason, only being able to see half the action made it hotter, like it was more forbidden somehow, and we were seeing something we weren't supposed to. For my part, the moment I had that thought, I immediately thought of catching a glimpse of my Mom sitting on the couch at home, looking the same, and not knowing that some beautiful woman was hiding, unseen, under Mom's dress and giving her pussy all the attention it could handle.

But of course, the woman under Mom's dress was not anonymous, and I actually found myself lusting after someone beside my Mother for the first time since the very end of the previous night. Don't get me wrong, my Mom was putting on one fucking hell of a show!!! But, she wasn't the only one on display, and while Mrs. Jones's face was hidden, there was still an awful lot of her that very much wasn't.

We were sitting so that Mom was in the chair across from mine, and Mr. Jones was in the couch to the side, connecting both chairs into an area. The effect was that, when Mom wasn't actively trying to look at Mr. Jones so he could enjoy the show, she was, by default, looking right at me; and that wasn't all. Mrs. Jones may have been giving my Mother all her attention, but knowingly or not, she was still giving me quite the show!

Her knee-high, heeled boots were pointing my way. Her skirt was quickly pulled up by her husband so that it was clear to anyone looking that she wasn't wearing any panties, and her hands were very clearly reaching up into her own top and back to her own pussy from time to time. And when they did, she was quick to spread those wet and inviting lips, I was guessing for her husband's benefit.

But after she'd brought my Mom to an incense, wonderful to behold orgasm, she came out from under the dress with a big ol' grin, wiped her face clean with the back of her hand, and licked the hand clean before leaning in to give mouth an intense and noisy kiss. Afterwards, she whispered something into my Mother's ear, and whatever it was made Mom laugh before she pulled back her head and nodded her approval.

Then, apparently with my Mother's permission, Mrs. Jones shot her husband a quick wink, and then turned all of her attention towards me. She closed the distance between us with a sensual sway to her hips, and as she did, I couldn't help but notice that her husband had taken this as his queue that it was suddenly okay to masturbate. But I didn't have time to think about that, since once moment I was watching this hot, sexual, naughty-teacher figure as she licked my Mom to orgasm, and the next she was unzipping my fly and moaning as she grasped my cock and brought it out of my pants.

I'd been on edge for Sooooo long at that point, part of my just wanted her to stroke it hard and fast and finally give me some relief, but she had a slightly different plan in mind... At first, I was worried that I was about to seriously disappoint this woman, but she stood in front of me, and began to unbutton her shirt down to almost her navel. As she did, she informed me that she'd heard about what I'd watched my Mom do earlier, and realized that I must be right on the edge, and just dying to cum.

Then she took her bra off, and dropped it to the floor, giving me glimpses of her areola and nipple, but not a full view; as her shirt, still partially buttoned, managed to partially cling to the shape of her breasts. She held her bra out to the side and dramatically dropped it onto the floor where her husband could see, then, she reached down between her legs again, and played with her pussy some, making herself moan as she bent forward, and gripped my cock once more with her free hand. She looked like she was going to put in her mouth, but instead she just brought up to her lips, then, looking at her husband, she dragged it across her face with a moan, and concluded by giving it a wet, full lipped kiss on the head before standing back up.

I was dying, but I was also in heaven. That seemed to be a fucking theme lately, and I could see how people got addicted to this feeling of being on the edge of orgasm for what felt like hours or even days. Then she stepped forward so she was straddling my legs, and, reaching down to grip me once more, she leaned into me, and touched her lips to my ear. There she whispered, "You poor boy. You've really been teased to death lately, haven't you?" She gave pause, but, instead of letting me answer, she gave my cock a few gentle strokes and forced me to moan out in pleasure. She stopped so I could breathe again, and continued to whisper. "I know I'm not your Mom sweetie. But I've got a few things going for me too, don't you think?" She asked, teasing me, and in no way shape for form actually needing an answer. She proved it by rubbing the head of my cock against her warm, wet, and waiting slit; forcing more moans from me in place of answers that might have actually used words. "This ring isn't just for show, I really am a wife... This outfit isn't just for show, I really am a teacher... and my words aren't just for show, I really am a Mom. So young man, here's a little confession from me. I've always wanted to bring a few of my students, boys your age, home from school one day, and have my husband watch me turn them into men. Now, obviously... I can't do that. But if you could see your way to calling me Mrs. Jones, REALLY loudly, and cumming inside of me, REALLY loudly, then I would be owe so happy to let you fuck THIS Mommy's cunt to your handsome little hearts content."

Then she lifted herself slightly, and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy before asking me, in the gentlest of whispers, "Deal?". And I knew, from my experiences these last few days, that there was only 1 possible correct answer. So, more than loud enough for her husband to hear, I half answered , half moaned out, "Yes Mrs. Jones!", and a second later, I was rewarded with the feeling of a hot, tight little pussy swallowing me up as she thrust her hips downward with a moan, and set about her task of making me cum inside of her while Mr. Jones watched.

I honestly thought I would cum two pumps in, but I was in that weird zone where I felt like I was almost too turned on to cum. Mrs. Jones rode me, bouncing in my lap as she looked over her shoulder at her husband and described how good it felt to have my dick thrusting up inside of her. She told him how big I was, and how hard I was, and how young I was; and endlessly talked about how good her cunt felt felt getting spread open by me. She liked that word, she never said pussy. She said her tight little cunt, her slutty cunt, and her dirty cunt, but never her pussy. Whatever she called it, it felt amazing! My eyes were rolled back into my head less than 30 seconds in, and 5 minutes later she was still going strong. Riding me hard, giving her husband an endless stream of filthy dialogue about what her "naughty student" was doing to her, and playing with her tits so aggressively that her nipples looked like they were in actual fucking danger.

I was doing pretty great, and Mrs. Jones was letting us all know that she was about to cum, but I knew I wouldn't be lasting much longer when a familiar voice spoke up from right beside me. "Oh my goodness," Mom purred. "Mrs. Jones, do all of your parent teacher talks end like this?" The sound of Mom's voice snapped my eyes back open, and somehow made my cock even harder than it already was. Her words, on the other hand, drove Mrs. Jones over the edge, and as she began bounced rapidly in my lap and screamed out her orgasm, she also made sure to validate what Mom had said. Assuring her husband that all of her encounters with students and parents ended in EXACTLY this way. That did it for him, and soon he was cumming right along with her.

I would have loved to believe that I was going to be able to make my partner cum twice, but I knew that was bullshit as soon I saw the smile that Mom was giving me. Then Mom moved her face across mine, so that she was whispering in the ear opposite to the side she was on, and as she did so, she slid a hand up under my shirt and across my skin with a gentle caress. Into my ear she whispered, "If only all your teachers were like this one, you and I might have had a lot more fun during your senior year", she teased. "Now baby, you know how important grades are to Mommy. So I think you should do what your teacher said, and..." Then she paused, musing, "How did she put it?" But a beat later she gave my earlobe a teasing flick of her tongue, as she recalled, "Oh yes... Cum all over the inside of her slut, cunt."