Sex Club Stand In Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing my Mom talk like that, and purr seductively into my ear as she teased her fingertips along my skin was too much. I mean, FUCK, I already had a hot milf-teacher riding my cock for all she was worth; I seriously didn't need any help getting to orgasm. But Mom was determined to do exactly that, and of all the filthy, depraved, and amazing things that I had seen and participated in that day, what drove me over the edge was just her saying, "Now come here and give your Mother a REAL kiss", as she lifted her hand to my chin, turned my face towards her, and poured her tongue into my mouth with a kiss so passionate that I could honestly picture her making someone cum from that and nothing else.

Her kiss, of all things, drove me completely over the edge, and I tried to pull my mouth away to scream a warning, but I was being actively nailed to the chair I was sitting in by Mrs. Jones's greedy hips, and Mom held my head between her hands and refused to relent in her kiss. So I just started moaning, and half screaming into Mom's mouth as she moaned back, and gave little assuring "yes" and "uh huh" noises right back to me. I could vaguely hear Mrs. Jones screaming that I was cumming inside of her, and I sure as shit felt it when she doubled down and began slamming her hips down even harder than before as she tried to coax every last drop of cum out of me, and into her!

It was rough, and wild, and passionate, and intense, and utterly fucking incredible! By the time Mom let go of my face and let me fall back onto the chair, everyone involved was flushed, panting, and shuddering with post-release bliss. It had been so intense, that I couldn't have imagined any other set-up that might have provided anywhere near that level of, just, WOW. But then, Mom was, of course, more experienced than me; and had devised yet another way to surprise the hell out of me that night. When we were all done, and all cleaned up, the couple went to go on their merry way; but Mom stopped them and invited them back to some seat for a little more conversation.

As we sat down, Mom took out another one of those cards that she had produced for the check-in girl earlier, and, showing it to me, she asked me with a whisper if I would like her to give Mrs. Jones one, and maybe do something with her and her husband again later. Now, if I'd thought about it at all, I would have realized that this was the last day of our little trip, and we wouldn't have time to do this again. There was just no way. But thinking wasn't my strong suit at that moment, and so I just nodded and gave her the hell yes that a proposal like that deserved!

Then, to my complete and total shock, she handed the card over, and explained to Mrs. Jones that her husband (she meant me) had a lot of friends that were not in the kink community, but might be open to giving aspects of it a try.

The statement left me stunned, but seemed to peak the interest of Mr and Mrs. Jones who leaned in a bit, waiting to hear more. "I would need to talk to them, of course; but they are all about," and she used air quotes and a wink as she said, "...My Son's age." That got grins from both of them. "So," Mom continued. "I couldn't help but think that, if they were interested, and I'm pretty sure they would be," Mom said, looking over her shoulder at me and giving me a little wink. And, yeah, I was pretty sure that no matter what she was about to say, if it involved sex and Mrs. Jones, they answer would definitely be yes!

Mom continued, "If they were interested, then maybe we could all get together, and put a little 'class' together. Hmm?" Mrs. Jones looked like she wanted to cum again, and Mr. Jones was so excited he was sweating. For my part, I had no idea what was going on. I mean, yeah, of course they would want that! But, how much would we have to tell them to get them there, and what if Mrs. Jones blabbed about the stuff Mom and I had done already!?!

Mr. and Mrs Jones whispered quietly to one another for a moment, and then Mrs. Jones tucked Mom's card into her bra before asking, "What do you have in mind? How do you see that working or playing out?" Honestly, she seemed a little breathy, but everyone involved seemed to think this idea was just the hottest thing they'd ever heard. Except for me of course, I was more worried about all the potential consequences. Then Mom dropped another bomb on me.

"Something simple of course. It will be their first time doing a scene, I'm pretty sure. So, we agree to a club, get some space for it, and then have you teach them for a little bit while your husband, as well as my Son and I, watch. Then, naturally, one thing leads to another, and you end up seducing the poor little dears, and convincing them to gangbang their hot, slutty teacher." And, as Mom described it, I got to see what it must have looked like the first time I realized that I had the hots for my Mom; because the Jones's were blatantly having their greatest fantasy revealed to them in real-time, and they both kept looking at one another like they weren't sure if they should fuck, masturbate, or just explode right there on the spot.

Mrs. Jones was nodding, fiercely, that she approved. But Mom wasn't done. "Then..." she teased, putting a hand on my knee, and looking back at me. "Then, I was thinking, that maybe Mrs (our last name) could walk in..." and as she said it, she was looking right at me, and I felt like all the blood drained from my body. WHAT!?!? But Mom just smiled, gave one of those winks of hers, and kept going. "...So, then I walk in, looking for my Son, who of course, isn't there yet. But, instead I find his teacher, my good friend Mrs. Jones, practically bathed in cum. And I say something along the lines of, I wish I'd gotten there sooner, so I could have played too."

Mom looked at me again, and asked, "What do you think sweetie? You know them best. I mean, I AM your Mother. But still, do you think they'd go for that anyway?" I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't. I'd cum less than 10 minutes ago, and I was hard as a rock and throbbing for reasons I didn't much want to explore at that moment. I tried to answer a few more times, and failed. But eventually, I remember the way that Mom had made me answer several questions over the last few days, and I managed to get out the words, "Yes Mom."

In reply, Mom gave a knowing grin, and looked back to the happy couple. "Well then," Mom said. "In that case, that is when I would seduce them too, and your husband could sit with my Son while they watch his friends gangbang his Mommy. Only fair, after all, since he would have watched them go to town on his wife; don't you agree?" Mr and Mrs. Jones were all too thrilled to agree. "Then," Mom said, reaching out and gently stroking her fingers down Mrs. Jones cheeks, "after my Son's friends have finished absolutely destroying us." And as she said it, Mrs. Jones shuddered in reply. "I think we should drop them all off at some place agreeable, take our men back to a hotel somewhere, and give them a proper ending to the evening."

Mr. and Mrs. Jones were already nodding, but Mom still added, "Or, you know, we could make a weekend of it? Maybe keep the boys around for an extra day, and have more group themed fun. Either way, I think the first part alone is worth exploring." Then she abruptly turned to me and put her hand on my leg again, reassuringly saying, "IF, of course, my Son and his friends all agree, and want to play."

Mom had them, hell, all of us, in the palm of her hand. I don't think even she had expected a conversation like this tonight, but there we all were. They agreed, we promised to call and let them know how talking to my friends went sometime next week, and they left the club for the night just as happy as you've ever seen two people be.

As for Mom and I, we weren't quite done yet. It was our last night, and the evening was wrapping up, but whether I was ready for it or not, Mom still had one more thing planned for our evening...