Sex Club Threesome - Pt. 01

Story Info
Strangers meet for FFM threesome at a sex club.
4.8k words
4.72
16.1k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd never been to a sex club before, but my curiosity finally got the best of me. This particular night, I had just moved to a new city and the thrill of the anonymity was exciting in every way. I decided it was time to give it a try.

I got dressed up in a low-cut top and a very short skirt and put on my makeup. Although I knew no one would likely see it, I put on my sexiest red lacy underwear and a matching push-up bra. I tied my hair up in a classy high ponytail and put on some sexy earrings. Dangling ones that nearly reached my shoulders. I finished the outfit with some sexy black stilettos. I felt sexy and pretty and ready to see where the evening took me.

While I was hoping to hook up with an attractive stranger, I also knew that when I got there, I might be too shy to engage with anyone. I figured since this was my first visit, it was very possible that I might just enjoy watching and observing other people. I didn't really know what to expect, but I told myself that regardless of what happened, I was going to have fun. I packed a new bikini in my bag -- a sexy stringy black thong bikini I had bought for this occasion -- and headed out the door.

When I arrived at the club, I was met by the concierge behind a small desk. She was beautiful and showing a lot of cleavage. She welcomed me and had me sign in. She asked if I was interested in men or women, and I said both, so she gave me a bracelet with both purple and orange beads, to indicate I was open to meeting either. I slid it on my wrist, smiled, and followed the hostess to the locker room. The hostess gave me a key and I put my small bag in the locker. I decided to have a look around before changing into the bikini and heading to the pool.

On the first floor, there was a DJ and a naked stripper, pole dancing in the middle of the room. There were several couples on the dancefloor, in various stages of undress, and a few couples in the back corner, pleasuring themselves and each other. I ordered a cocktail from the bar and kept moving.

I went upstairs to the second floor and found smaller rooms with couches and beds. There were couples and throuples having sex and enjoying themselves. I found one couple I thought was attractive, so I asked if I could stay and watch a little while. They agreed, so I took a seat and watched as the man fondled the woman's gorgeous breasts, kissing and biting at her nipples. She arched her back and moaned with pleasure, and when she made eye contact with me, she smiled. I blushed a little, slightly uncomfortable with watching this couple make love to each other, but I could feel myself getting turned on by it. The man moved his mouth down her naked body until his tongue reached her clit, and he began licking and sucking until she was crying out with pleasure. When she couldn't take it anymore, she screamed in orgasm. I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute. She grabbed the man's hardened cock and slid it into herself, and they began fucking. She winked at me, and I smiled back. I decided it was time to move on.

I poked my head into a few more rooms, listening lustfully to the moaning and sighing. I walked back to my locker and changed into my new bikini.

The top was two small triangles, held together by string. I adjusted the fabric over my nipples and tied the strings around my neck and my back. The triangles covered little more than my nipples, leaving lots of skin exposed. I looked in the mirror and hoped my breasts looked perky and inviting. When I was younger, they were smaller, but in recent years, they'd grown larger and needed more support. I scooped and swooped them into place and hoped for the best.

The bikini bottoms were thong-style -- black fabric over the crotch area, connected by dainty gold chains at the sides. I'd never worn anything quite so skimpy before, but I figured this was the place. Tan lines from fuller coverage bikinis were obvious -- whiter parts of my breasts and even my mound were visible. I knew the pool area was clothing-optional, and I'd been topless at the beach before, but I was nervous tonight. I wasn't ready to walk into a room full of strangers completely nude. I checked myself out in the mirror again, turning to admire the view of my own ass. I had to admit, it looked amazing in the thong -- plump and round. I'd received many compliments about it from men in the past. I smiled at the thought of being admired by a stranger and headed toward the pool area.

As I opened the door and walked in, I felt as though all eyes were on me. Both nervous and excited, I bit my lip and smiled. In reality, not many eyes were on me at all. There were dozens of people in and around the pool, most in the nude, and many of them fully engaged with other people. I noticed many couples in the pool making out and fondling each other, and several couples on the poolside lounge chairs fully fucking in plain view. I quickly realized my bikini and I were no big deal.

I set my towel down on the floor and slid into the water. It was warmer than I'd expected, and it felt great. I was still aroused, and getting more so every second, as I watched -- but tried not to stare at -- the couples enjoying each other's bodies. I glanced down and noticed my nipples poking out underneath the thin fabric of my bikini top. I guess I was turned on!

Scanning the room, I made brief eye contact with a young Black man in the opposite corner of the pool. He was alone, with his tattooed and muscular arms outstretched on the ledge of the pool, as he also took in the sights in the room. He held a low-ball glass in his right hand, something on the rocks, and he took a small sip of his drink as he held my gaze. I offered a small smile, blushed, and looked away. I was pretty sure he was nude, although I tried not to look long enough to confirm it. I shifted my body so not to be facing him, as I tried to enjoy the water and my own cocktail. I struggled not to peep at him out of the corner of my eye, but every time I glanced over, I noticed him looking at me. I wondered if I should approach him or smile at him again...

Just then, a woman sat down beside me and said hello. I turned to face her, which meant turning away from the man. I quickly noticed she was nude, perhaps Latina or Mediterranean with her gorgeous tan, and her perky tits sat just at the waterline. Her cute, dark little nipples were wet and pointed upwards, as the water moved up and down, sometimes covering them, other times revealing them completely. I smiled and said hello back.

"Are you alone?" She asked.

"Yes, I am," I answered with a blushing smile. I didn't think it was rare for single women to visit alone, but maybe less common than couples.

"And it's your first visit?"

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, unsure of how she knew.

"Well, I've never seen you here before, and I'm pretty sure I'd have noticed you. But the bikini is also a tip-off. Most first-timers are nervous to get naked until they loosen up a little."

I tried to stifle an awkward giggle, knowing she was right. I took a sip of my drink and said, "I'm working on loosening up."

She smiled at me, and her eyes drifted lower toward my chest. "So, are you going to show me your pretty tits?"

I swallowed hard at her bluntness. I expected this type of forwardness from a man, but even though I'd been with women before, I'd never heard one be so direct. That's when I noticed she also had an orange and purple bracelet on.

I took another sip, purposely making her wait for my response. I looked her in the eye and said, "Don't you think you should kiss me first?" I surprised myself with my own boldness, and for a moment, I forgot about the man I'd been eyeing moments earlier.

She leaned in closer and kissed my mouth. Her soft lips felt amazing on mine. Her tongue slowly entered my mouth and I leaned into her kiss. I felt my arousal course through my body as our tongues passionately danced with each other. I felt her hand on my chest, and she gently moved the right triangle of my bikini top to the side, exposing my hardened nipple. She pinched it and I let out a moan. She pulled away from my lips for a moment to examine my breast. She then moved the left triangle off my breast and let out a soft gasp as she noticed the piercing in my left nipple. She looked up at me and smiled with an excited look in her eye. She gently pushed me back, forcing me to arch my back to expose my breasts above the waterline. As she took my pierced nipple in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip, I threw my head back in agonizing pleasure. When I opened my eyes, I saw the man staring at us, smiling and enjoying the show. I broke his gaze and lifted my head. I pressed the woman's head into my chest, encouraging her to continue ravaging my breasts. She moved her mouth to the other nipple as her fingers continued to pinch and tease my piercing. I looked over my shoulder at the man, caught his gaze, and bit my lip in pleasure. I realized he was touching himself as he watched. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to enjoy her mouth on my tits a while longer.

"May I join you?" I heard a male voice ask.

My new friend took her mouth off my breasts and we both looked up to see the man I'd been flirting with sitting right next to me, on the edge of the pool, his feet dangling in the water, with a towel wrapped around his waist. The towel did little to hide his excitement. I smiled and looked at the woman -- realizing I didn't yet know her name. She shrugged, looked at me, and said, "I'm good with it if you are."

I blushed again. I wasn't just good with it -- being with a man and a woman at the same time was my fantasy and was certainly more that I'd expected from my first visit to the sex club. How could I say no?

I looked up at the man, winked, and said, "Absolutely."

He opened his towel, revealing his full erection. As he slid into the water, I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly large penis standing at full attention. It must have been at least eight inches long. It was thick and hard and the sight of it made my mouth water. He gently grazed his hand up and down my arm, and after a moment, he took my hand and placed in on his cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and began slowly stroking it, up and down, up and down.

He took my chin in his hand and pulled it toward himself and he kissed me. I melted in pleasure as his tongue found its way into my mouth. I was so attracted to him. I could feel my own wetness inside my thong. His hand slid down my throat and chest until it reached my right breast. He cupped it and squeezed, and I let out a moan. The woman resumed sucking on my left nipple, and I thought I might cum from the sheer pleasure of the two of them teasing my breasts at the same time. I let out a moan and inadvertently pulled away from his kiss.

I opened my eyes to see them both staring at me as I writhed with pleasure. I suddenly felt self-conscious, aware that these two strangers were pushing me toward climax. I attempted to sit up straighter and released my gentle under-water grip on the man's cock. I forced a smile and asked him, "Have you met my friend?" Again, painfully aware that I didn't know her name.

He chuckled and turned to face her and said, "No, I haven't had the pleasure." His mouth turned into a naughty smirk as he said it. Fuck, he was hot.

"I'm Erica," she said, leaning in to kiss him on the lips. He leaned in too, and with their faces mere inches from mine, they made out for a moment. He reached up and began fondling her small, perky breast as they kissed. I felt a slight twinge of jealousy, although I wasn't sure who I was jealous of. I wanted them both. Badly. I reached my right hand down to find his cock and I began playing with it again. I reached my left hand around Erica's waist and pulled her closer until she was half on my lap, her legs dangling over my left leg, facing the man.

He released from her kiss and said, "I'm Jared. Let me see you two kissing some more. That was so hot."

She leaned down from her perch on my lap and took my face in her hands and kissed me. Instinctually, I let go of Jared's cock and my right hand found Erica's breast. I squeezed it and fondled it, loving how it fit so perfectly in the palm of my hand. I felt Jared nuzzle my neck and begin kissing it, as his hand found its way down inside the front of my bikini bottoms. I gave in to the pleasure and moaned again and again.

I wanted to kiss and suck Erica's perky breasts. I turned my body slightly, pulling her onto myself. With my back now fully facing Jared, I felt his left hand reach around me to find my left breast. He continued kissing and nuzzling my neck, now holding both of my tits, and he pinched and teased both nipples. I heard him softly moan, "Mmmm baby I love your piercing."

With Erica fully straddling me now, I released from her kiss and put her breast in my mouth. I could nearly fit the whole thing. I flicked her nipple with the tip of my tongue, and she arched her back in pleasure. She wanted more.

I wanted more.

I could feel that Jared wanted more.

I quietly asked, "Should we go someplace else?"

They made eye contact with each other and smiled. Jared pulled her in for a rough and quick kiss, then he pulled me in gently and softly kissed my mouth as well. "I know just the place," he said. He put his hands on the edge of the pool and slid his ass onto the floor, pulling himself out of the water. Again, I marvelled at his perfect cock, still hard and throbbing. Had it gotten even bigger? He stood up and dried himself off with his towel but didn't bother wrapping it around his waist.

Erica and I got up and slid out of the water too. I caught a glimpse of her full naked body for the first time and admired it for a moment as she also towelled off. She was slim and toned. Her small breasts were perfectly proportionate on her slender frame. She was nearly as tall as me, with darker hair and smaller nipples. She had a tidy landing strip of dark hair on her pussy but was otherwise bare. I noticed subtle tan lines around her pussy, telling me she wore a G-string bikini, but I then realized she had no tan lines on her chest. She was olive-toned and sexy as hell. Her perfect ass was nicely round. Her hips were narrow, and she had the slightest thigh gap. I felt momentarily self-conscious about my thick thighs that met in the middle until I felt Jared grab my ass cheek and give it an approving squeeze.

"Damn, girl," he laughed, still holding my ass.

I giggled nervously, smiling at Erica. I guess the thong bikini was a hit.

As I dried myself off, I reached up to pull the triangles of my top over my breasts to cover them again, but Erica stopped me.

"Mmm mmm," she objected. "Don't hide those pretty titties," she smirked. She took my hand, and we followed Jared's naked and perfect ass out of the pool area and down a hallway. We made our way to the second floor, where the smaller rooms were. We passed several doorways where we saw lots of couples and even some groups of people doing all sorts of naughty and exciting things. I was already so turned on, but the sight of people getting fucked, knowing I was moments away from it myself, made me so wet, I could feel myself soaking through my thong.

We found an empty room near the end of the hallway. Jared made himself comfortable on the bed-like surface, lying on his side, looking up at us. Erica knew he wanted us to put on a show for him. She moved in really close to me and kissed me. I could feel her tits press against mine and I let out a sigh of pleasure. She was reaching around behind me to untie my top. The triangles and strings fell to the floor as she grabbed at my breasts and fondled them. I reached down and grabbed her ass, squeezing her small cheeks in my hands, as we continued kissing. I heard Jared moan and whisper, "yes, baby." I briefly opened my eyes and saw him stroking is cock as he watched us.

I decided to play along, giving him more of a show. I let go of Erica's ass with one hand and put my fingers between her legs and began stroking her clit. As I fingered her pussy, I could feel how wet she was. She moaned and began breathing really heavily. I took this as approval and slid two fingers inside her. She was enjoying it so much she had stopped kissing me. I stopped for only a moment, to lead her over to the bed and help her lie down, with her legs hanging off the end. I gently pushed her legs apart and knelt down. Kissing her thighs, I started stroking her again. She was so fucking wet. I slid my fingers inside her again, moving them slowly in and out, in and out, gradually gaining speed. I used my tongue to gently flick her clit and alternated that with sucking on it. I felt her hips writhe as she arched her back in pleasure again. I opened my eyes to see her and Jared kissing -- he was lying beside her, fondling her perfect breasts. I kept going, fucking and sucking her until she screamed in pleasure.

As she came down from her orgasm, I looked at Jared and said, "your turn." I motioned for him to stand up beside me. I stayed on my knees and was the perfect height to take his giant cock into my mouth.

His body was perfection. His muscular chest was smooth and hairless. He had the slightest treasure trail of hair leading from his abdomen to his crotch. He was nicely manscaped, with some hair but not too much. His cock was long and thick with no curve at all. I'd been with some well-endowed men, and Jared did not disappoint. I held his gaze as I smiled and slipped the tip of his erection into my mouth. He let out a moan and reached down to squeeze my breast in approval.

I let myself get sloppy as I sucked on his hard cock. Saliva dripped down my chest, and down his perfectly proportioned balls, as I took him as deep as I could. I heard Erica giggle as she watched. "Mmm, can I help?" She asked.

I released his cock from my mouth and smiled at her. I held him in my hand and moved aside a little, to make room for her on the floor. She got on her knees and kissed the tip of his cock as I held it. She steadied herself by holding onto his ass with one hand as we both began licking and sucking his cock together. I massaged his balls and licked them a little while she took him as deep as she could. With her on one side and me on the other, we moved our mouths up and down his shaft until we met at the tip and began kissing each other. Our tongues moved back and forth across the tip as we made out. She giggled while he moaned. "Oh my god, you ladies are amazing," he exclaimed, watching us make out over his erection.

Finally he'd had enough; he couldn't take it anymore. He needed to fuck. He pulled me up by my arm and guided me to the bed. He gently tugged on the sides of my thong and slid it down my legs, revealing my perfectly smooth pussy.

"How do you want me, baby?" I teased. I had lost all my nervousness and shyness. I was fully overcome by my attraction to both of these strangers, and I had lost all inhibitions. I would have done anything they wanted.

He grabbed a condom, laid down on the bed and said, "I want you to ride my dick." As he slid the condom on, I crawled onto the bed and straddled him. I rubbed myself for a few seconds to make sure I was still wet. I was. Very wet.

Erica crawled up on the bed and grabbed Jared's cock before I had the chance. She used it to rub my pussy before she slid it inside me. I lowered myself onto him and gasped as I felt his girth. She kissed me and said, "Mmm, does he feel good inside your pretty, wet pussy?"

"Ohhh," I moaned. "So, so good. He's so big!" I started moving my hips up and down, getting lower each time, allowing his erection to get deeper and deeper inside me.

Jared took Erica's hand and said, "Come sit on my face, hunny." She threw her leg over him and straddled his broad chest, facing me. Slowly she back herself up until her pussy was over his face, and when his tongue found her clit, she let out a shriek. "Oh my god!" She screamed. I giggled as I watched her squirm over his mouth.

12