Sex Club Threesome - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and began sucking on one of her nipples as I arched my back and wiggled my hips to ride him. The three of us moaned together in pleasure. His perfect cock filled me up and hit all the right spots inside me. I let myself go and I rode him hard.

After a few minutes, I felt Erica's hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to look at her and she motioned to the doorway. I had forgotten we were in a public place. I had also figured that since we were at the end of the hall, we might not get many spectators. But I was wrong. I turned my head to see a small crowd of voyeurs watching as we fucked each other. There were a few couples and a young man, all completely nude, observing us with envy. All the men were erect, and the couples were whispering things to each other as we carried on.

It didn't stop us, though. I kept riding Jared until he was on the brink of orgasm. Desperate to keep going, he threw Erica off his face and sat up. That's when he noticed our growing crowd. He pulled Erica to the edge of the bed and told her to get on all fours. While he grabbed a new condom, Erica told me to lie down on my back. We were turned, now, so the spectators could see it all from the side. Jared slowly penetrated Erica's pussy from behind and after letting out a loud gasp, she buried her face in my pussy. She licked my clit with no hesitation, sucking me off until I was screaming. I pinched my own nipples, increasing my pleasure, all the while holding Jared's gaze. He watched me so intensely. He was inside Erica, but he was fucking me with his eyes. He pounded her harder and harder, reaching around, alternating between rubbing her clit and grabbing her tits. Somehow we all began to climax at the same time. Jared let out a loud moan as he came, and as he convulsed inside Erica, she shrieked. Her intensity on my clit brought me to climax and I let out a scream. Their two sweaty bodies collapsed onto mine and we laid there, heaving and panting in unison. A few of the onlookers cheered, then they all walked away.

After a few moments, Jared pulled out of Erica and fell down beside me on the bed. He pulled the cum-filled condom off and threw it in the bin. His giant cock, losing its hard, flopped onto his leg as he laid on his back, trying to catch his breath. He leaned over and kissed me, hard. I kissed him back. Erica crawled up to meet us. With her tits on my tits, she joined our kiss. Three tongues playing together inside our mouths. She was the first to pull away, resting her head on my shoulder. Jared and I continued kissing for a while longer. Somehow, the connection he and I had felt stronger than what either of us had with Erica. I think she felt that too. She gently played with my nipple ring as he and I enjoyed each other's kiss for a few more minutes.

Finally, he said, "I'm not done with you two. Can we move this party somewhere else?"

I smiled, happy to continue fucking the two of them.

"We could go to my place," Erica volunteered. "I'm like, three blocks away."

"Perfect," smiled Jared. "Let's hit the showers and go."

Erica stood up first. Again, I admired her tight body as she picked up her towel. She turned back to look at us, to see if we were getting up. I reached for her hand to help me up, and she pulled me to my feet. As I bent down to pick up the stringy pieces of my bikini, Jared slapped my ass again and nuzzled his face between my cheeks. "I can't get enough of you," he said, standing to his feet. He spanked me one more time.

I didn't bother putting the bikini back on. Although I knew we'd be walking past dozens of people to get to the showers, I wasn't self-conscious anymore. I'd been initiated into the sex club; strangers had watched me fuck strangers. I carried the skimpy pieces of my swimsuit and confidently walked out of the room in the nude. Jared and I loosely held hands as we followed Erica to the showers.

The shower room wasn't quite empty, but there weren't many people there. Two naked women were making out in the corner, and a man and a woman were innocently showering on the other side of the room. We found three shower heads next to each other and turned on the water. Jared playfully took some soap and began lathering up my chest. When Erica laughed, he started rubbing suds on her tits too. She took a handful of bodywash and started rubbing it on his chest and I playfully grabbed his semi-hard cock. We all laughed as we goofed around and enjoyed touching each other as we showered off the sweat and sex. We exchanged a few more kisses, including another three-way kiss, and then rinsed ourselves off, grabbed some towels, and headed towards the lockers to get dressed.

Once fully dressed, we left the club together, walking past the concierge and offering our sincere "thank yous". All three of us held hands, with me in the middle, as we walked down the street towards Erica's apartment for round two.

12