Sex craving Hyde Ch. 05

Story Info
The four lovers get the surprise of their lives.
4k words
4.62
7.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers

Highly recommend reading Parts 1-4 first.

At the office the next morning, Annie and Kyle, although exhausted from a night of sexual bliss, maintained the usual proper and business-like demeanor, except for the hot text messages the two of them and Jack exchanged.

Annie - Morning, stud. Enjoy last night? You left early. We didn't get a chance to talk.-

Kyle - Morning, beautiful. 'ENJOY' is the understatement of the century. You're an amazing woman! Jack's an amazing guy! I'm still in the process of fully digesting where I am sexually this morning as opposed to only 24 hours ago! I looked long and hard in the mirror this morning and repeated incredulously out loud, "Am I really Bi?! Yes, I'm Bi! Really?! Am I really Bi?!" ad infinitum.-

Annie - Believe it, Baby. You're an amazing Bi just like Jack! If I had the strength I'd fuck with the two of you 24/7.-

A minute later,

Jack (Voice message) - Hi, Kyle. Annie forwarded your text to me. I'm massaging my cock and recalling how I loved looking at your handsome face, your great body and your beautiful cock. FUCK YES! And how amazing it felt inside you. OH SHIT... -

Kyle smiled to himself as he realized that Jack had found release.

Kyle -- Wish I was there with you right now, Jack. I would have loved swallowing every drop. Sorry, but I have to cut off now and get back to work. TTYL -

Early afternoon came around.

Annie -- Baby, I'm constantly wet. You know you're coming home with me for the weekend, right? --

Kyle -- I'd be disappointed if not. We'll just drop by my place to pick up some fresh clothing. --

----------------

They both remained at their respective desks until everyone else had cleared out.

Annie came into Kyle's office without knocking. She caught a glimpse of his hand jumping up from below the table. He got up abruptly and blushed for having been caught with his hand in the 'cookie jar'. She came closer and brought her luscious lips up to meet his. They kissed long and passionately.

Finally Kyle said hungrily,

"Let's get the fuck outta here."

On the way to Kyle's, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Making it difficult for him to keep his mind on the road.

As soon as they closed the door to Kyle's pad, they literally raped each other.

Their clothing barely survived the mutual onslaught. Making it to the couch, Kyle began feverishly tongue fucking her pussy. Driving her into a frenzy as he swallowed her flowing juices, he switched from tongue to his rock hard cock. They both moaned in ecstasy as they fucked. Groaning profusely, their guttural profanities signaled their simultaneously explosive orgasms.

Having released the tension that had built up all day, they showered together while each enjoyed soaping and caressing the other's beautiful body.

-----------------------

They arrived at Annie's in time for dinner. Jack had the table all set and, being a pretty good home chef, had a delicious meal waiting for them.

"Jack, have you talked to Vicky? When's she coming home?"

"She should be here any minute."

"Let's go upstairs and get into something more comfortable, Kyle."

Kyle grabbed the small travel trolley he brought along and followed Annie's amazing swaying ass up the stairs.

Annie passed the spare room that Jack had told him would be his to use.

She turned to Kyle as they both were about to enter their respective rooms and with a mischievous smile said,

"I don't think you'll be using that room much, but whenever you want your privacy or whatever, it's yours, Baby."

Kyle returned a smile knowingly.

Having unpacked the little he brought and changing into shorts and a T-shirt, he decided he'd respond to a few work-related messages he'd received. Finally leaving his room to go downstairs, he heard an unfamiliar voice and assumed it was Vicky's. He reached the bottom of the stairs and completely froze. He was trying to register what his eyes were seeing.

He saw a stunning beauty, the spitting image of her mother. The two were hugging and deep kissing each other.

He couldn't move and didn't want to.

Vicky released her Mom from her loving grip and turned to Dad.

She repeated the hugging and sensual kissing she had displayed with her Mom.

Seeing this incestuous behavior, Kyle was beside himself and felt too embarrassed to intrude.

Finally, as Vicky released him, Jack became aware of Kyle's presence at the bottom of the staircase.

"Kyle, come meet our daughter, Vicky."

Still trying to process what he had seen, Kyle finally found the right page in his brain's instruction manual. The guide to 'moving one leg and then the other'.

Seeing all three smiling at him helped him calm down and advance to the dining room.

Vicky, a sight to behold, with seemingly all the same physical attributes as her Mom, but with a more effervescent demeanor, as befitting a teenager, approached Kyle with a smile and outstretched hand.

"Hi, Kyle. Mom told me we were having a guest. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise, Vicky. Your Mom and Dad are very kind, hospitable people and great to be with."

"Where'd you guys find this gorgeous stud?"

"Kyle's my boss at the office, Honey."

"Really?!" Vicky smiled somewhat mischievously.

"Is that allowed? I mean a boss fraternizing with an employee?"

Jack decided to steer the conversation away from any embarrassing exchange.

"Honey, did you enjoy your stay with Pam? What did you gals do?"

Being the intelligent young woman that she was, Vicky got the hint and began relating how she and Pam had spent their time together.

Meanwhile they began their meal and the four of them settled into pleasant conversation about anything and everything.

All the while both Annie and Jack kept their eyes on Vicky and Kyle to try and detect if there were any interesting sparks between them. They couldn't decipher anything of interest.

Little did they Know, that at some point in the middle of the meal, Kyle, sitting directly across from Vicky, began feeling Vicky's bare foot sliding up and down his legs. Not knowing what to do, Kyle did his best to not signal in return any positive or negative reaction.

He felt uncomfortable to say the least. Although, here he was in a deep sexual relationship with Vicky's parents, but he had no idea what their reaction would be if they found out any hanky-panky was going on between their daughter and him.

On the other hand, what he witnessed when Vicky came home did not appear to be a normal parent and daughter relationship.

At meals end, Vicky went towards the stairs,

"I'll just go change clothes, be down in a minute."

Kyle assisted in clearing the dining room table, and while putting down the dishes, etc. on the counter, the three of them took advantage of the moment without Vicky's presence. Kyle took Annie by the hand and began to kiss her passionately while fondling her breasts, Jack didn't want to miss out on the moment so he came behind Annie, began kissing her neck as his hand went down to inside her shorts to massage her already wet pussy. The three got totally heated and lost track of time and their whereabouts.

Vicky left her room to go back down. As she descended the stairs it seemed odd to her that she couldn't hear any voices. She looked in the living room and saw no one.

She went to the kitchen and stopped cold in her tracks.

Still young and not yet encumbered with propriety, she blurted,

"WHAT THE HELL! I had the strangest feeling about you guys and what was going on, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it!"

The three faces looked like red peppers.

Jack was first to break the unbelievably awkward silence,

"I can explain, Honey."

Vicky, totally in awe of the sight, but with a smirk on her face, interrupted her Dad,

"No need to explain! You guys are having the time of your life while I'm away!

"That's not fair!"

Jack put his arm around Vicky's shoulder and led her to the couch in the living room, as Annie and Kyle followed.

Annie sat down to the other side of Vicky as Kyle went to the bar and asked what each would like to drink.

Jack laughed,

"You remembered it's your turn, Kyle, great!"

Annie and Kyle both laughed.

Looking perplexed, Vicky asked,

"What's so funny?"

Jack responded,

"Last night I served the drinks and to make Kyle feel at home I told him that next time it's his turn to serve."

The four were enjoying their drinks as Jack began to explain to Vicky the scene she saw in the kitchen.

Having only highlighted the background to all of it, since Vicky was quite aware of their incestuous behavior, Jack went into further detail.

"Since it's the two of us who are a couple, your mom and I felt that we would be more of a complete family unit, if we found a match for you as well."

Kyle, sitting in the recliner chair opposite them, couldn't believe what his ears were hearing!

'All this had been planned from the beginning?!'

The way Annie first came for her interview at the office didn't afford the slightest clue to what she and Jack had planned. Even when they had become intimate, he still had no idea. He was sure she was betraying her husband. He couldn't believe the way things developed and how fortunate he was to have been hooked up with these hot & sexy people.

Vicky gave the three of them a look,

"So, in doing that, you made a threesome without me?!

"Terrific!! Besides, if you wanted to set me up with a partner, why not a guy more my age?"

Annie offered,

"Honey, we wanted someone with both life experience as well as being sexually experienced. A gentleman like your dad and sensitive to other's feelings were important factors for us. It wasn't easy to find someone who fit the bill. Luckily, we met Kyle."

Jack continued,

"We want to tell you something else as well, Sweetheart. I hope you won't be too shocked, but I'm bi-sexual. I always have been and your mom never had a problem with that. Fortunately, Kyle discovered that his sexual desires are the same as mine."

Annie and Jack enjoyed seeing how Vicky was giving Kyle the 'once' over at a rate of every two seconds. They could see her thoughts were in overdrive.

Kyle as well, feeling way more comfortable and at home than only two days earlier, was looking at Vicky with a desire he wouldn't have thought possible when he first laid eyes on her before dinner. It was amazing, he thought, how similar she and Annie looked. Both stunningly beautiful women with an aura of sexuality about them that was captivating.

As he was going through these thoughts, Kyle noticed that the three were fondling and caressing each other. Jack was slowly caressing her right bare leg, from her knee up to her shorts-covered pussy and massaging it. Annie was playing with her left breast and gently pinching the hardening nipple underneath her cutoff jersey. Vicky's right hand massaged her dad's crotch and her left, her mother's pussy.

Vicky blurted out,

"I thought you might be Bi, Dad. When you guys weren't home one day a while back I saw a Bi porn page with only MM/F videos that you left open on your computer. Didn't know if you were just curious or turned on by it. I sure was. I got into it, masturbated and came a few times before I could settle down."

Turned on from seeing them lovingly caressing each other and hearing Vicky speaking so freely, Kyle opened his shorts, took out his cock and unabashedly began to play with himself in front of the three of them. Seeing this, Vicky released herself from her parent's attention, moved from the couch down to the floor on her knees, and on all fours slowly moved towards Kyle. She had such a hungry look on her face that Kyle was hard as steel in an instant.

Reaching him, she grabbed his stiff cock, she exhaled appreciatively,

"Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!"

Kyle couldn't believe how forward she was until he realized that in this instance, the apple had indeed fallen directly under the tree.

He groaned as Vicky massaged his cock and cupped his balls.

Lowering her mouth to his crown, she slowly licked it in never-ending circles as she continued the massage. As if in a trance she began sucking and tongue licking up and down, and there was no stopping her. Not that he had any intention of doing that.

Kyle now had both his hands on Vicky's head as she took all of it in. Holding her there, he managed,

"OH FUCK, VICKY!"

She released his shaft from her oral grasp while leaving a load of drool from the base to the crown and again using her hand to massage him.

He directed her to remove her shorts, as he did the same. Without saying anything, Vicky kneeled on the recliner and straddled him, grabbed his cock and guided it into her soaking-wet pussy.

Hearing a groan coming from the couch they simultaneously looked to see Annie on her back, legs spread apart and up and Jack's face buried in her pussy. Licking and sucking on her clit drove Annie wild.

"OH, BABY! FUCK ME NOW!

With that, Jack went missionary and drove his cock into Annie's hot, wet love hole.

Seeing them, sent both Vicky and Kyle into an uncontrollable frenzy.

They kissed deeply as Vicky rode his cock. With Kyle's hands on her ass cheeks, she rode him hard and fast. They now looked hungrily into each other's eyes knowing they were close to a simultaneous climax.

Kyle managed to vocalize,

"I'M CUMMING!"

"You can cum inside me, Baby. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Hearing that, he shot load after load into her now soaking wet pussy.

Writhing in a frenzy she screamed,

"OH FUCK! OH SHIT! AAAHHHH! AAAHHHH! As she came with his cock emptying out deep inside her.

Slowly catching their breath, they looked again towards Vicky's Mom & Dad just as they also came in a hot loving embrace.

As the four gradually returned to normal breathing, Jack smilingly offered,

"Let's all go upstairs."

Totally naked, the four went upstairs. Jack taking Annie by the hand, and Vicky, Kyle's.

Vicky guided Kyle to lie on his back in the center of the bed. She immediately straddled his mouth.

"You fucked me, Baby. Now drink what's left of the cocktail until my cunt is empty and cleaned."

As he recalled Annie wanting the same, their first time together on his office desk, Kyle's tongue began sucking and licking feverishly to fulfill Vicky's request,

As he tried his best to lick her clean, he realized it was totally futile as Vicky wantonly undulated on his open mouth and tongue and her love juices continued to flow.

Seeing Kyle in that position, Jack, already knowing his ultimate goal, kneeled between Kyle's legs. He took hold of his cock, lowered his lips to take it all in and began to lubricate his rod.

As Annie was on her knees beside Vicky and himself, Kyle knew it was Jack's mouth and tongue, sliding and licking on his now revived cock.

Knowing her husband, Annie moved to behind Jack's raised rear end. She spread his ass cheeks, aimed spit at his hole and began to lick. Moving her tongue in as deep as she could, her husband groaned in pleasure.

Annie loved tongue fucking ass, and almost forgot why she began on Jack's hole in the first place.

"I think your both ready now, Jack."

"Oh, Baby, you know me so well."

With that, Jack stood up and then bent at the knees, as he took Kyle's now hard-as-steel rod and guided it into his waiting hole. It slid in easily until his ass cheeks made contact with Kyle's pelvis.

"OH SHIT, JACK! YES!"

With his palms open on Kyle's midsection, Jack began a slow up and down ride on Kyle's cock.

"OH SHIT! YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME, KYLE!"

"FUCK MY COCK, JACK!"

Vicky had moved over to her mom and guided her to their favorite 69 position. Vicky took top.

Annie loved looking close up at Vicky's clean shaven pussy. It was as if the pink flesh was begging to be eaten. She licked with insatiable hunger and swallowed Vicky's love juice. Vicky buried her mouth and nose deep into her Mother's pussy. She could hardly breathe, but didn't give a damn.

As Mother and Daughter passionately feasted on each other's pussy, they used the fluids to aid in penetrating their rosebuds with a finger and then two.

By now, the two men had also gone into a 69 position. Hungry for each other's cock, they sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow.

Annie and Vicky feverishly drank their juices and finger fucked their asses until they finally exploded in delirium.

Hearing the wanton groans as the girl's reached orgasmic release, the two men finally erupted simultaneously.

Unloading their balls, they swallowed and shot and swallowed and shot.

Their choking and heavy breathing finally slowed and they then began to lick and suck each other clean.

Vicky turned around to face her mom, as Jack turned to face Kyle.

The four hugged and kissed passionately.

Vicky released her mouth from Annie's. She turned to Jack,

"Let's switch, Dad."

Vicky laid her warm beautiful body down to Kyle. Her beautiful breasts squashed to his manly chest, and they passionately kissed. She could taste her father's cum in her newly-found lover's mouth.

Kissing Jack, Annie could also taste her newly-found lover's cum.

Though they fell asleep satiated and happy, the four, when slightly awake while turning here and there, couldn't refrain from caressing a nipple or a glans or an ass cheek and thigh.

---------------

Now Saturday morning, they all got up and showered at different times, not wanting to awaken the late sleepers.

Jack came downstairs first. Took down an orange juice, got the newspaper from the porch, made coffee and sat at the kitchen table.

He got a text message from his Aunt Martha, saying she'd come by later on as she'd be in the vicinity meeting a friend for brunch.

Seeing Annie, he got up to hug and kiss her. He relayed to her his Aunt Martha's message as he prepared a coffee for her.

Kyle came down and they both got up to hug and kiss him. This made Kyle feel genuinely at home.

As the three read parts of the morning paper, a thought that had been nagging at Kyle since yesterday evening when he first met Vicky, creeped back into his mind.

'If Annie and Jack are having an incestuous relationship with their daughter, Vicky, how could they so easily divulge it to an outsider, so to speak? It could be that they know that if I let it be known, they could ruin me professionally, by informing my company that I had improper relations with a staff member. I wouldn't dream of messing with the beautiful and sincere life they have together, and I hope that my actions and behavior with them convey that.'

As the three were preparing brunch, Vicky came hopping down the stairs. With a smile on her face, she hugged and deep kissed each.

They ate leisurely and peacefully. Each reminiscing with a contented smile on his or her face.

"Kyle, Saturday mornings after brunch we usually go together to do the weekly shopping. You're more than welcome to join us."

With an ambiguous smile, Kyle responded,

"I'd love to come with the three of you anywhere and anytime."

The three laughed in unison.

As Kyle and Jack went upstairs to change clothes, the doorbell rang. As Vicky went to see who it was, Annie told her it was probably Aunt Martha. She told Dad she may drop by.

"Auntie! Come in! We haven't seen you in quite a while!"

"OH MY, VICKY! How you've grown into such a beautiful woman! Just like your Mom!"

Vicky took hold of her Auntie's arm and guided her to the living room, just as Jack came down.

In chorus, Annie and Jack welcomed Aunt Martha with hugs,

"So good to see you, Auntie!"

As they all sat down, Vicky brought in a pitcher of lemonade and glasses.

Kyle came down the stairs, and hearing all the voices in the living room, strolled in.

Jack called out as he saw him enter,

Giver69
Giver69
22 Followers
12