Sex craving Hyde Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kyle, come meet our Aunt Martha!"

As Aunt Martha turned, Kyle stopped dead in his tracks. Both were speechless.

Not yet seeing anything unusual, Jack turned to his Auntie,

"Kyle's a friend of ours who's visiting for the weekend."

This was the explanation that Jack prepared since the moment he received the text saying that she may come and visit them.

With eyes wide open, Kyle said, "Aunt Martha?!"

In response, "Kyle?!"

Aunt Martha was red as beets.

Stuttering, she asked,

"What are you doing here?!"

Turning to Jack,

"What's he doing here?!"

Jack to Kyle,

"You Know Aunt Martha?!"

Annie and Vicky sat speechless.

Stupefied, Kyle said, "This is my Aunt Martha."

Stunned, Jack said, "She's my Aunt Martha."

Everyone looked at everyone, trying to fathom what was going on.

After a very long 15 seconds, Martha finally murmured out loud,

"I can't believe that I'm going to say these words out loud.

"You're both right. You are both my nephews.

"The two of you are brothers."

Four jaws dropped and the silence was deafening.

Martha silently looked at the four of them and slowly began to speak,

"Never in my life would I have thought that I'd be sitting in the same room with the both of you.

The four sat dumfounded, trying desperately to comprehend what was being said.

Martha slowly continued,

"It's a long story but I'll try to keep it short. By court order, the two of you were never ever supposed to meet or even know of each other's existence.

"The two of you were born a year apart, Jack being the older.

"When the two of you were 3 and 2 years of age, information reached the ears of Social Services that there were issues of promiscuity in the family and fears of incestuous behavior between your parents and their sisters and brothers.

"Fearing for your psychological well-being and social upbringing, the court agreed with the states recommendation that you be immediately and permanently separated from your parents as well as yourselves.

"I can't believe that I'm seeing the two of you together at the same time.

"I'm literally in shock!"

Jack and Kyle couldn't take their eyes off each other as they tried to process their Aunt Martha's stunning revelation.

Annie looked to Martha,

"So Kyle's my brother-in-law?!"

Vicky joined in,

"He's my Uncle?!"

None of them could believe the words coming out of their mouths.

After moments of silence, Vicky blurted,

"How cruel can the courts be?!"

Annie, mumbling out loud, continued,

"I couldn't believe how similar the two of you are. This explains it."

Martha looked at the two brothers and continued,

"Having been the only one in the family that the Social Services' investigation found to be totally detached from all the promiscuous behavior that went on, the court allowed me to be the only one that could keep in contact with each of you separately.

"All those years, through the foster homes, adopted parents, etc. I followed you both closely, for fear of your safety and upbringing.

"I'm so grateful that you both turned out to be fine, upstanding gentleman, with moral values that are a far cry from those of your biological parents."

Jack and Kyle looked at each other, turned to their Aunt Martha and responded,

"ABSOLUTELY, AUNTIE!"

(A New Beginning...)

12