Sex Crazed Ch. 01

Story Info
Some Sex Crazed Action For Ya.
5.8k words
2.71
7.7k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

The sweet sounds of a bed shaking. Hardcore banging, good smoke in the air, hot honeys slobbing my knob and taking twelve, super fat inches of pure bred dick meat up their tight holes. My kinda way to start the day.

The chosen pussy for my late night turned early afternoon fuck party is Chelsea Handler... and my mom Kelly (Porn Queen Kelly Madison). Chelsea is taking a twelve inch pussy pounding, as she rides me, and gets banged from behind as we lay on my big ass, pimped out bed. My dick is loving every tight, pussy grabbing second, ramming in and out of that pure, pussy nut flavored poontang.

Chelsea... and her sweet blonde pussy... is enjoying every pussy railing second too. My cock powers in and out, over and over, soaked to the bone with Chelsea's delicious pussy cream. Eight powerful squirts will do that.

Mom is riding my face. She already has gotten the pussy... and ass... pounding for a couple of hours. We started last night and were still going this afternoon. Haven't left the room. Nothing but weed, some snacks, beer, and fucking. Oh fuck yeah!

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Drink my cum, baby. Yeahhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm." Mama smiles down at me, rubbing my face with such love, as she cums in my mouth, my snaking tongue doing the job again.

"SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!" Chelsea screams out, squirting for the ninth time.

I drink down mama's super sweet cream while my immensely fat rod blasts out my thick, gooey load up Chelsea's drenched... and hard throbbing... pussy. I smile, loving the feeling of her ridiculously wet pussy clamping down on my cum spewing cock. It feels so fucking good. I suck mama clean while she blows me kisses and softly rubs my face.

Chelsea leans back on the bed, she's laying beside me, in front of me, so I can roughly grope those gorgeous, firm melons of hers. I love em and she loves me loving em. I squeeze and pinch and pull and shake and bake and squeeze some more on em.

Mama climbs off my face... kisses me... then stuffs her giant, all natural and totally fucking perfect, 34G breasts in my face. I motorboat the fuck outta em, licking, biting and sucking em like crazy. Mama stuffs one huge, heavy tit in my mouth at a time and moans delighted, grinding against me, as I softly chew on her thick, puffy, pink nipple, and suck it harder and harder.

We lay there, kissing, titty sucking and making out for a few. Mom and Chelsea both suck me clean, licking up and down the sides of my very happy cock, chewing and sucking on my hefty, mushroom crown, sucking out, and drinking down every last drop of cum in me. I just smoke, exhale... and fucking grin my ass off. I fucking love it all.

Mom and Chelsea make sure to gulp down the huge wave of piss I dump in their mouths too. They share it, passing my pissing cock back and forth happily between them, eagerly guzzling down every salty, yellow drop. Ahhhhhhhh. Nothing like hot sex, and pissing in your perfect mother's mouth.

...

Downstairs, in the den.......

I'm laid out on the couch, kinda worn out from the all night fuck fest with mom and Chelsea. One of my girls, WWE RAW Women's Champion, The Man Becky Lynch comes over while my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) and I are watching some TV. She gives me a sweet smile and blows me a quick kiss... then kneels down on the floor, pulls my soft cock out of my white silk pajama bottoms and proceeds to suck me off like a champion streetwalker.

My soft cock twitches nicely in that very skilled, Irish mouth. Her long, red hair flows down, softly caressing my crotch while Becky suction grips my growing shaft with those beautifully delectable, cherry red lip glossed lips of hers. I smile, groaning, closing my eyes in ecstasy.

Every one of my women... and there's a lot... are great cocksuckers. Becky makes me happy, slowly licking up and down my now massive, hard shaft, as she gobbles up my hefty meat. She bobs that sweet red head of hers, faster and faster... and faster. Becky tickles my balls, achieving the desired affect. I dump a huge load of thick jizz in her mouth and down her quick gulping throat. She happily drinks every drop, cleaning me out, digging deep into my engorged piss slit to drag out any creamy drops left.

Becky gives my fat crown a big, slutty kiss and a sexy lick, then blows me another quick kiss, tickling my balls, as she mischievously grins and winks at me. Becky doesn't say a word, she walks into the kitchen, shaking her gorgeously toned booty at me, her white silk bathrobe so short, it's not even covering it.

"James... I don't know how you do it, buddy. I wish I was you." Spence comments, grinning, sitting in a white leather recliner.

"Just being me, dude. Just being me." I reply, grinning, as I look over at Becky and mom. They're talking in the kitchen. Becky waves, winking again. She flashes me those sweet little Irish tits, her bright pink, rock hard nips looking so yummy. I blow her a kiss back, ogling those sweet breasts and hard as steel, small, gum drop nipples.

"I wish I could fuck like you can James. I'd give anything to get women like you do." Spence says, staring over at Becky and mom in the kitchen. He starts rubbing his crotch, licking his lips. It's not hard to figure out what's on his dirty little mind. Ha. Mom bends over, her huge tits almost spilling out of her robe. She has the most magnificent tits. God, I'm in love with her. Not just as her son... but also as the horniest motherfucker ever.

I light a blunt puff and pass to Spence. "Be careful talking like that, dude. Sounds like a, selling your soul pledge." I laugh, as we smoke. Spence chuckles, but doesn't deny it. I feel bad for him. He's my cousin and my best friend... and very, very horny... but very awkward socially with the opposite sex... so I know how much trouble he has with women.

Spence is always trying new ways to improve his luck with the ladies. I try and hook him up, but it usually doesn't work too well. He screws it up. He's even started taking injections in his dick to make it bigger. He didn't want to have the surgery. A friend of mine told me about the injections... she's a nurse... a really gorgeous one... so I hooked him up with them.

"How's the injections coming along?" I ask, puffing and passing, chillaxin.

"Huh.... Uh.... Good, I think." Spence tells me, still staring hard over at mom and Becky, who are chatting and drinking coffee. They're looking over at me, flashing me and blowing me kisses. I grin away, smoking, loving my happy, high life.

Spence's eyes almost pop out of his head when mom opens her robe and shakes her 34Gs for me, winking and smiling, blowing me a big, slutty kiss. She closes her robe, not wanting to give Spence a heart attack. Ha ha ha.

I shake my head and chuckle, seeing Spence play with himself while he creepily ogles my mother and girlfriend in the kitchen. Becky leans over the table and her robe slides up her back, completely exposing her gorgeous booty. She shakes it for me... and to taunt Spence. I lay there and laugh. Poor Spence is drooling, licking his lips. He completely forgets about the blunt, so I smoke it myself.

I wonder how I can help out the poor bastard. I get a text from my wife, Kim Kardashian. She's with her mom and sisters in Big Bear, filming her show. Mom heads upstairs to the bathroom while I text with Kim. Spence heads upstairs too, watching mom walk up the stairs. Horny bastard. Ha. It definitely runs in the family.

Mom opens her robe, looking at her massive and truly perfect breasts in the bathroom mirror. She... like the rest of us... knows how amazingly perfect they are. They're so huge, so soft, so heavy, so perfectly shaped. All natural, supreme perfection.

Mom plays with her puffy pink nipples. Twisting them, shaking them slowly. "Mmmmmmm." Mom moans into the mirror, licking those full, luscious lips. She's such a fucking hottie. I have the hottest mom on earth.

Spence walks down the hall, stopping when he hears moaning in the bathroom. The door is cracked open, so he carefully looks in. His eyes bulge... and so does his bulge. Ha. His newly enhanced cock rustles in his pants. He grabs it, shaking it, then pulling it out of his pants, jerking it as he watches my mother play with her huge melons in the mirror. She rubs the perky nips between her fingers, slowly, moaning and smiling at herself in the mirror.

Spence licks his lips, intensely gawking at mama and her spectacular, heaving jugs. His cock is rock hard, as he jerks off, happily ogling my mega babe mom. He accidently bumps the door. Mom hears it and looks over. Spence tries to hide outside the door, but mom sees him through the crack. She chuckles, shaking her head, not surprised her ridiculously horny nephew is staring at her and her naked titties.

"Spence... come in here." Mom calls him in, closing her robe. Spence nervously walks in the bathroom, scared he'll get slapped by my mother... or worse, by me.

"Yes... um... aunt Kelly?" Spence nervously asks.

Mom looks sternly at Spence, making him lower his head in fear. She shakes her head, sarcastically giggling, not knowing what to think about ol Spence. Mom then looks him over, her eyes catching a glimpse of his newly enhanced cock. He forgot to put it away when he got caught.

"Hmm... very, very nice Spence. The shots have worked quite well, I see." Mom compliments my scared, goofy cousin's new, seven and a half inch... and insanely thick... cock. It was six inches and really thick.

Mom reaches out and touches it, making it jump. She giggles, impressed by the length, but especially by the girth. Mom gives it an approving smirk. Spence groans, closing his eyes, loving my mother's very talented hand on his rock hard, aching manmeat. She grips it and slowly strokes it for a minute.

Spence keeps groaning. My mother knows her way around a cock. She smiles, knowing how good she's making Spence feel. She loves to tease, so she stops, right when Spence leans his head back. He opens his eyes, disappointed. Mom slaps his cock, causing Spence to wince.

"Dirty peeping Spence. You love watching me play with my titties, don't you?" Mom asks, very well knowing the answer. She smirks. Spence nods repeatedly. Mom laughs mockingly.

Mom opens her robe, flashing Spence. His beady eyes almost explode out of his head. He licks his lips slowly, taking in the absolute perfection that is my mother's 34G breasts. His jaw drops, watching them jiggle, as mom slowly shakes them. She laughs again.

"Go ahead, you pervert." Mom teases Spence, looking disgusted, as she looks up. "Go ahead and feel them. I'm sure you won't stop ogling them if you don't." Mom shakes her head, faking anger. She's the perfect cock tease, knowing Spence will always ogle her awesomely bodacious breasts.

Spence quickly clamps onto my mother's huge tits, squeezing them roughly. His eyes still look like they're gonna explode out of his head, as he shakes and squeezes those massive, perfect jugs.

Mom gives Spence a disapproving glare, but she's actually enjoying the rough groping. Her nipples are rock hard and thumping.

Spence's grubby hands work over mom's soft, heavy tits. He squeezes them harder, shaking them faster, so happy to be playing with his aunt's massive tits. Mom still doesn't give him the pleasure of knowing he's pleasing her. Spence smiles a creepy smile, and stares wide eyed at those perfect 34Gs.

"Ok... that's enough. Now get out of here, you pervert." Mom tells Spence, giving him a teasing wink. Spence obeys, slightly disappointed.

"Ok aunt Kelly. Thank you for letting me play with your amazing boobs." Spence smiles at mom and heads out. Mom shakes her head again, giggling, and looks her self over in the mirror again.

After I finish texting with Kim, I end up being pulled into the bathroom upstairs, by mom. We fuck on the sink, me pussy pounding her from behind, as she watches us in the mirror. Those massive tits are shaking and flopping, my foot long cock pumping in and out of her throbbing cunt. My hands are locked around her 34Gs, squeezing the fucking fuck outta em. My thumbs are rubbing her thick, throbbing nips, my hands squeezing harder, shaking her titties harder, loving every titty groping second.

"UHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, JAMESSSSSSSSS!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Mom squirts all over my cock, splattering it with all that super sweet, mama pussy nut. I smile, closing my eyes, loving the warm wet grip of her milf pussy vice gripping my immense shaft, as it hammers all the way up that magnificent pussy. Mama's pussy is so wet. God.... my cock is so damn happy, pounding the fuck outta her, stretching that sweet blonde pussy so wide, speeding in and out, the wet friction driving me insane.

Mama squirts again, leaning back into me, kissing me deep, sucking off my tongue. My hands are squeezing those massive melons hard, rubbing her perky pink nips faster and faster, as we kiss. My hips slam into my mother's smooth and soft... but firm... booty, as my cock hammers harder up her drenched cunt. Faster and faster and faster, so damn HARDDDDDDDDDD! I CUMMMMMMMMM!!!

My thick jizz blasts, full speed, out of my insanely thick rod, overflowing mama's wrecked, hard throbbing pussy. I groan happily, as my cock jolts, pumping out wave after wave of gooey cum. Mom screams out in orgasmic euphoria, into my mouth, as she sucks off my tongue. I run my hand down to her perky pink clit and slowly rub it, then rub it faster and faster and fasterrrrrrrrrr!!!

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" Mama screams out, squirting again, as I rub her intensely pulsating clit through her Big O. We kiss deep, lovingly. My left hand groups her awesome left tit, as my right hand rubs her pounding clit slowly, up and down. I'm so in love with my mother. She's my queen. She knows it too.

"That was awesome, baby. You're the best ever." Mama always makes me smile. She kisses me repeatedly, smiling with such love the whole time.

"You're the hottest mom ever. These titties... oh my God!" I tell her, softly fondling them, as we kiss. We laugh. Mama lovingly caresses my face, looking at us in the mirror.

"You know... I caught Spence spying on me earlier. I see the injections have really worked. His cock is much bigger than before." Mama tells me, kissing me with those awesomely delectable, full, luscious lips. God... I love her lips.

"Oh yeah?" I reply, happily fondling those 34Gs,and kissing those amazing lips.

"Yeah... it's really nice. It's not as nice as yours, baby... but still... really nice." Mom grinds her overstuffed, leaking pussy on my softening cock. I groan. She laughs into my mouth, kissing me with such love and raw sexual desire.

As I stand there in the bathroom, kissing my mom and playing with her otherworldly titties, I come up with an idea. Spence has been bugging me forever to let him be in my porn movies. I decide to put the little bastard to the test. As I shake mama's bulging nipples... and she licks my lips... cooing in delight, I decide to give Spence what he so desperately wants... a chance to be a big time, world famous, notoriously freaky pornstar. I smirk... and groan... as my mom softly bites my neck and rubs her back against my pierced nipples. We'll see just what my oversexed... without having much sex... cousin is made of.

A little later.......

I explain my plan to Spence. He's really excited, but also nervous, when I explain what I want. I'm gonna throw the farm at him. He's not just gonna be a pornstar, I'm gonna see just how much stamina he really has. I want him to do a whole helluva lot of porn. It's me rewarding him for being a good cousin and lackey, but also me trying to shut him up for always bugging me about doing porn. Let's see if he can handle it.......

I call Kim and tell her my plan. She thinks it's funny... and that it may be a waste of time... but she agrees to help. I put her in charge. I'm too busy fucking my way through life to do it. Kim even gives Spence a pep talk on the phone, firing him up. She's coming home tonight, so she can handle the task, first hand, when she gets back. I think this will, at the very least, be an interesting... and possibly very entertaining... goof. It's all up to my dorky, quite nerdy, and kinda clueless, sex crazed cousin.

I let everyone in on the plan. I ask them to help out, if they can, and at least try to make it as fun and as freaky as possible. Maybe they can give Spence some tips... or a hard time... whatever is most fun. My obnoxious cousin better have his newly enhanced pecker ready for battle.

Later in the night.......

"Spence... you're gonna be a pornstar now... (Giggling under her breath)... so you need to make sure you're in tip top shape, and your cock is always ready for work." Kim instructs Spence, in her office at home. She's smiling, having fun with the whole thing. My woman knows what I want. "Are you sure you can handle it?" Kim asks, walking around to the front of her desk, sitting on the edge of it, looking right at Spence. He thinks about it for a second, then gathers his confidence, and proudly proclaims he can.

"You betcha Kim! I know I can!" Spence gives a very confident... and extremely goofy smile... sitting up straight in the designer chair, brimming with unwavering belief in himself... for the moment.

Kim keeps smiling, and chuckles a little. She shakes her head, not really believing him, but also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. She opens her white blouse, flashing Spence her flesh colored bra, slowly running her finger across her lush, firm breasts. Spence eyes go wide. He ogles them lustfully, licking his lips at the wondrous sight.

"This is just a little test for you." Kim explains to my titty tranced cousin. She pulls her awesome tits out of her bra and pulls hard on her perky, thick nips. They point straight out, right at Spence. He shakes his head, grinning hard, staring even harder at em.

Kim giggles. "Well thanks for the compliment." She points at his cock tent in his gray sweatpants. Spence quickly looks down, and then back up, giving Kim an oops smirk. "Very nice Spence. The shots seem to have worked on you. Let me see it." Kim requests, giving Spence a seductively, mischievous smirk, waiting to see his new cock.

Spence quickly pulls his sweatpants down, in the chair, and his new, insanely fat, seven and a half inch, uncircumsized cock pops out, as hard as a bar of steel. It's veiny and bouncing. Kim nods her head, impressed.

"Well... you have the tool for the job. That's really fat, Spence. Very nice. Mmmm... so yummy. It makes me hungry." Kim winks at Spence, laying it on thick, teasing Spence. It's all part of her plan to test his stamina. Spence just sits there, alternating staring at my wife's amazing, DD breasts, and trying to contain his utter glee from becoming a pornstar.

Kim buzzes in someone on the phone. The door opens, and Becky struts in, doing her full on The Man strut, confidently smirking, wearing only her WWE Raw Women's Championship. One of my bodyguards, WWE Superstar Nia Jax walks in behind Becky. She walks slowly over to Kim's desk, with a camera in her hand, smirking confidently herself. Finally, Impact Wrestling Women's champion Taya Valkyrie struts in, chewing gum and smirking her sexy ass off. Spence just grins and grins, his cock jumping, as he happily stares at all four gorgeous ladies, not knowing what's coming next.

Over in my bedroom.......

"FUCK MEEEEEE!!!! FUCK!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! POUND MY FUCKING PUSSY, DADDY!!!! UHHHHHHHHH!!!!" One of my wives, porn super queen Gianna Michaels tells me, reaching back and slapping her super curvy ass, while I drill her world famous... and oh so wet... pussy from behind, on the bed.

Another of my wives, mixed, former porn queen Tyra Moore is rubbing her milk chocolate 32Gs across my back, reaching around and shaking my pierced nips, licking and softly biting my neck. FUCK! IT FEELS GOOD!

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers
12