Sex Crazed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I power pound my foot long cock of perfection straight up Gianna's quivering, squirting cunt. Her pussy nut flies... splattering me... and even splashing on Tyra's long, smooth legs. I'm grinning my ass off, my cock pummeling harder and harder and harder and faster up Gianna's stretched out, dripping wet pussy. It's throbbing... just like Gianna's pussy. I'm squeezing the living fuck outta her huge, all natural melons. God... they feel so damn good. Gianna's head is swinging, as she screams out in pure ecstasy. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! HOLY FUCK!!! POUND ME, DADDY!!!!!"

Tyra slides down, spreading my cheeks, and snakes her very skilled tongue up my ass, tossing my salad beautifully. Holy fuck! I shoot my huge wad in Gianna's trembling, squirting again, brown landing strip topped pussy. UHHHHHH!!! It feels fucking awesome.

I fall over onto Gianna's back, right on her big tattoo on her upper back. The sensations from my cock jolting so hard, pumping my thick gooey wad of jizz full power up Gianna's flooded cunt, as well as Tyra's tongue jiggling and eating out my ass, overtakes me. I squeeze and grope Gianna's heavy hangers and smile, my eyes closed, cumming, loving everything about my life at that moment.

After a couple of minutes, my now soft cock falls from Gianna's wrecked, soaking wet cunt. Tyra turns on her back and slides under me licking up the cum from my engorged piss slit. She does an amazing job, slowly lapping up the thick, small globs, kissing my beefy, mushroom crown, then engulfing the huge head and sucking out any and all drops of cum left in me, making sure to dig her tongue down deep into my piss slit, flicking her tongue back and forth quickly, driving me mad with pleasure. I groan uncontrollably, as Tyra works over my wide open piss slit and soft... but still really big... cock.

Gianna and I kiss, and I play with those awesomely perfect, heavy, soft melons, twirling her rock hard nips between my fingers, making her moan happily into my mouth.

Tyra moans, loving my gooey cum in her mouth. Gianna rubs her overflowing pussy on Tyra's lusty, luscious lips. Tyra opens up and shoves her tongue inside that spectacular, pulsating honey hole, eating out every drop of my cum... and Gianna's... inside. She plays with my ass, rubbing it, then slides a finger up my ass and twirls it inside, then fingers my ass, making me groan again. Tyra laughs, her mouth pull of pussy and cum, knowing how much I love her pleasing me.

Back in Kim's office.......

"OH MY GODDDDD!" Spence blurts out, leaning back in his chair, as Taya rubs her large, enhanced hooters back and forth on his super fat rod, smirking and blowing bubbles. Nia is filming the action, while Becky and Kim watch.

Taya opens her mouth and puts it right over Spence's huge mushroom head, then slowly bites down on it. He lurches forward, grimacing in pain, but also enjoying it. Taya laughs and evil laugh. She truly loves rough sex. Taya quickly bobs her blonde head on that huge meat, sucking hard on it, spit drooling out of her puffed out mouth. She stops at the head, looking up at Spence, and bites it again. Spence grimace again, his butt coming off the chair. Taya laughs again, very much enjoying the pain she's giving Spence.

Taya sucks insanely hard on that fat, bulbous head, licking the sensitive underside, continually biting it. She grabs Spence's fat balls and squeezes and twists them, making Spence almost jump completely out of the chair. He screams out, but calms quickly. Taya keeps up her evil laugh, and sucks the fuck out of that huge head... between bites.

Spence can't take anymore. Kim notices. Her arms are folded, just like Becky's, as she watches and giggles.

Taya won't let Spence cum, continuing to bite, lick, spit, and suck his cock head, driving him crazy with pain and pleasure. She's really enjoying the torture. Taya keeps evil smiling and evil laughing... and biting.

Becky walks over to Spence and slaps him a few times, then tweaks his nipples as hard as she can, twisting them round and round. Spence jumps up, but Taya pushes him back down, his cock still in her mouth. She bites it again and Spence screams in pain, his nipples and cock on fire. Becky and Taya smirk at each other, pleased with the pain their inflicting on poor Spence.

Taya spits his cock out and slaps it, spitting all over it. Becky slaps Spence's face again then puts her left leg up on the chair and grabs his head, pulling it roughly to her crotch. "There! Suck it, bitch!" Becky commands, in her thick Irish accent. Spence quickly obeys, his body hurting, but he's still turned on. He sucks on Becky's, small, red haired, triangle topped pussy. She roughly pulls his hair, shoving his head back and forth.

Taya smirks again, then starts biting Spence's fat balls. He screams into Becky's pussy, as he snakes his tongue inside and licks away, still sucking ridiculously hard on her very juicy pussy. Becky nods to Kim, giving her approval of Spence's oral skills under pressure. She grinds that sweet Irish pussy hard on Spence's chubby face.

Taya vacuum sucks each of Spence's balls, her spit flowing out of her mouth. She pulls off them and spits all over the meaty nuts, laughing her evil laugh and smirking her evil smirk.

"I'm gonna cum." Spence mumbles, his mouth stuffed against Becky's now squirting pussy.

"NOT UNTIL YOU SUCK ALL MY CUM DOWN, YOU FUCKING LOSER!" Becky replies, boss bitch style.

Spence sucks every creamy, delectable drop of sweet Irish pussy nut out of The Man. She smirks over at Kim, nodding again, pleased with Spence... even though she won't dare tell him. Kim laughs. She feels sorry for poor Spence.

"Ok Spence... you may cum... but I want it on my tits." Kim says. She walks over to Spence and kneels beside Taya. They kiss. Taya takes Kim's blouse off, letting her big, full tits hang over the flesh colored cups. Taya licks all over Kim awesome tits, sucking hard on each nipples, looking up at her for her approval.

Kim smiles down at her, rubbing Taya's gorgeous, hot pink lipstick smeared face. All of a sudden a big glob of thick sperm splatters Kim's boobs, a little hitting Taya's face. Spence is Jerking off, pointing his bulging manmeat at Kim's tits. Several more thick globs of sperm cover Kim's heaving breasts, as she smiles and hold them up for Spence.

Taya laps at the last glob, as it flies towards Kim's painted white breasts. She sucks it in and gulps it down, smacking her lips loudly, as Kim looks over her goo covered melons. "Wow! You cum a lot Spence... very nice. That will look great in our movies. How's it taste, Taya?" Kim asks, also pleased with Spence's performance under pressure... and in pain.

"Really good. So thick and tasty." Taya smirks, spitting again on Spence's cock, then licking his piss slit, gathering another drop of jizz on her tongue and gulping it down too. She loudly smacks her luscious lips again... then slaps Spence's cock... and bites it, once more. Spence groans in pleasurable misery, grabbing his intensely sore cock, once Taya let's go of it.

Becky kneels down beside Kim, licking her left breast, twirling her tongue in all that thick nut. She drinks it down and nods her taste approval. She then pinches Spence's fat, spit covered balls, causing him to fall back in the chair, broken down from the pain.

Becky kisses Taya, as Kim stands up and gets a towel from her desk. She wipes Spence's cum off her amazingly beautiful breasts, then playfully tosses the towel at Spence, hitting him in the face. He's too worn out and broken down to care about all his jizz on his face. Kim giggles, then sits back down on the edge of her desk, watching Becky and Taya make out.

Nia keeps filming, walking over to the two champs, making sure to capture it all. Spence is spread out in the chair, his head back, breathing hard, still grimacing from Becky and Taya's erotic assault on him.

Kim giggles again, playfully shaking her head. Spence passed the first test, so she figures out the next one... and it's more and more sex, but probably not painful.. for Spence's sake.

Downstairs in my play room.......

Another of my wives, Oprah Winfrey, and my mom are taking turns riding my foot long cock and my happy face. One of em bounces wildly on my huge manmeat, while the other grinds away on my mouth and tongue. It's fucking fantastic.

Mom is grinding my mouth right now, while Oprah is grinding and bouncing on my rock hard meat rocket. I'm reaching up, playing with mama's huge titties, watching her smile down at me, while my tongue rolls and laps up every inch of that super sweet, pink pussy. She squirts into my mouth for the second time, right as Oprah squirts all over my cock, for the third.

They switch. Oprah grinds my mouth while I happily lick her clean. She's got delicious pussy nut. Mom smacks my cock on her throbbing clit, over and over, then slides me up her tight ass. God... I love fucking my mother's tight ass. I cum immediately. Two hours of fucking those two mega titty, super babes and I had to. My thick jizz floods her ass. She leans her head back, smiling wife, as my warm cum floods her hershey highway.

I roughly slap and squeeze Oprah's massive tittie. She loves rough tit play. I molest those heavy, dark chocolate melons, pulling and rolling her thick and throbbing nips between my fingers. "YESSSSSSSS!!!! PLAY WITH MY TITTIESSSSSSS JAMESSSSSSSSS!!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAINNNNNNN!!!!!" Oprah ecstatically screams out, shooting her pussy wad into my mouth. I suck super hard on her convulsing, bushy pussy, swirling my tongue inside, lapping up all that sweet cream.

Oprah holds my head, blowing me happy, horny kisses, as she emphatically cums into my hard sucking mouth. I slap and squeeze the fuck outta those massive titties, loving them in my hands so fucking much, totally obsessed with em.

Back over in Kim's office.......

"Good job Spence. You're off to a really good start." Kim tells my cousin. She's rocking in her desk chair, a pen in her hand, sucking on it playfully, as she thinks about her next move.

Spence is sitting in front of the desk, grinning, fully recovered from the rough working over from Taya and Becky. His cock is pointing straight up in his sweatpants, threatening to tear through em. Kim snickers. His rapid recovery is impressive to her.

Spence keeps ogling Kim, his eyes locked on her DD tits in her white blouse, which is unbuttoned down past her awesome, lush breasts. Her world class cleavage is on full, perfect display.

Kim notices, giggling and smiling, the top tip of the pen being twirled between her luscious, full, mocha lipsticked lips. Spence gulps, now watching that, his cock jumping and throbbing insanely hard in his sweatpants.

Kim opens her blouse slightly, further teasing Spence. His eyes open wide, as he lucks his lips and drools, gawking hard at my wife's magnificently perfect body.

Kim debates who she should let Spence fuck next. Should she make a movie, or give him some more training with someone. "Hmmm." Kim ponders.

"Can I please fuck you?" Spence shockingly blurts out, startling Kim. She stops rocking in her desk chair. She also removes the pen tip form her lips. Spence sadly looks at Kim with erotic desperation, so turned on by her, but not wanting to make her mad.

Kim pauses with several seconds of awkward silence, then responds. "You want to fuck me?" She asks, looking at Spence with a surprised look, but also showing her ridiculously beautiful smile.

"Yes... I mean.... I..... I'm sorry. It's just... I'm so horny and your so gorgeous and earlier you got me so turned on. I just don't know what to do. I don't want to make you mad." Spence tries to explain, nervously moving around in the chair, sweating, so insanely turned on, yet careful to not say anything else that might offend Kim.

Kim snickers again, feeling sorry for Spence's predicament, especially after his rough treatment earlier.

"Don't worry Spence. I'm not upset, just surprised. It's ok... just relax." Kim tries to calm my dorky cousin.

Spence calms down, wiping his forehead, his cock raging hard, throbbing and twitching uncontrollably in his sweatpants. Kim notices a wet spot on them. She wonders if he came or if it's just precum. She figures he's really uncomfortable in those pants.

"Pull it out. You look uncomfortable Spence." Kim directs him.

Spence immediately, and sloppily, yanks his sweatpants down to his knees. He has a tough time doing it, which makes Kim laugh.

When his pants are down, Kim sees the precum pouring out of Spence's wide open piss slit. No cum yet. She gets up and slowly walks around to the front of her desk and sits on the edge, right in front of Spence. He wipes his head again. He's sweating profusely. Kim chuckles, flattered by how turned on and nervous Spence is by her. She has that affect on a lot of guys... and girls. Kim knows how mega hot she is. She loves seeing how much she turns on others.

Kim looks at Spence... and his precum pouring obese rod... and gets a naughty idea. She playfully smirks, slowly opening her smooth, supple legs, looking right at my dorky, insanely turned on cousin. What will she do? What's next?

Be on the lookout for Sex Crazed episode 02 to see what the idea is. Until next time. Same Bat Channel. Same Bat Time. Oh... nevermind. (Smirking)

By : DickThePimp


12