Sex Demon Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
All Demons Love Sex.
5.2k words
4.43
4.4k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Demon Lover - Ch. 03

The next time you are lying in bed and are awaken in the middle of the night by a cold breath on your cheek, a soft, wandering hand, or the pressure of an unseen male body pressing you down into the bed... don't be afraid.

Note: Story contains references to control, domination, older man and younger woman, supernatural, demonic sex, submission, anal sex, forced sex, rough sex

**************************************

While in his thirties, Jonathan Timothy met, became obsessed with, and fell in love with a young woman named Jennifer Cuenca, the only child of a prominent upper middle-class family. In all respects, Jennifer was an exceptional young woman, and perhaps this is what attracted Jonathan to her. Despite her family's wealth and social prominence, Jennifer was unpretentious, eager to help the less fortunate, open hearted, and trusting. Not given to the posturing dress and societal norms of the day, Jennifer preferred pulling her hair back and wearing simple cotton dresses when at home, without the petticoats, corsets, and generally cumbersome underwear deemed essential to a well brought up young lady. It would be no stretch of the imagination to say that if you ran into Jennifer out walking or riding, she could easily be mistaken as just a young servant girl going about her business.

Jennifer excitedly looked forward to her wedding and her wedding night with her husband, Jonathan. Beyond question, she was initially in love with Jonathan, blinded by the flattery and aura of an older, experienced man showering her with his attentions. Jonathan, ten, maybe even fifteen years her senior, swept the girl off her feet and married her in short order. Jennifer had grown up an only child, protected and sheltered, always under the watchful eyes of her parents, and felt if she married Jonathan he would give her the freedom she yearned for.

Jennifer's father was almost as happy with the rapidly approaching marriage as she was. There had been rumors that Jennifer's father may have played an essential role in convincing his daughter to marry Jonathan. Many felt that a major incentive was the gambling debt the father owed Jonathan. In light of Jonathan's obsession with the girl, he had made it clear that the father's debt would be forgiven if and when he helped convince his daughter Jennifer to marry him.

*****

The sky darkened, and the room flickered in the hazy, shimmery light. Jennifer sat naked on the floor, her wrists bound in front of her, and what was left of her beautiful, white wedding gown lay in tatters on the floor. Their wedding day, by all appearance, had been a bright, happy, joy-filled day. Still, by that evening, after the ceremony, after the reception, Jennifer's illusions about being Mrs. Jonathan Timothy had been quickly erased.

Several feet away stood her husband, Jonathan Timothy. Tall, muscular, ruggedly good looking, with dark hair and eyes, self-possessed, and equipped with a large, hard, threatening erection. As he walked toward her, his coarse, naked maleness filled the room, and Jennifer began to cry. Jonathan pulled her to her feet and, bending toward her, lightly bit the nipple of her left breast. Jennifer began to thrash about and struggle.

"Hey, hey little girl... there's no need for all that," he said, his voice dripping with feigned reassurance.

Despite Jennifer's attempt to control her tears, she couldn't.

"Stop crying, you little fool," was the only thing Jonathan said. With growing impatience and annoyance, he threw Jennifer onto the bed. Jonathan mounted his new wife roughly and humiliatingly, penetrating and using her warm, sweet virginal pussy for the first of many times that night.

*****

Jennifer had grown to hate and fear her husband Jonathan in just a few months of marriage and felt increasingly trapped with no one she could turn to for help or guidance.

Jennifer sat at her dressing table, brushing her long thick hair before bed. She heard Jonathan come into the room and felt him stand behind her seconds before he cupped her small breasts and kissed them almost gently. The nipples were small and hard, and he licked one and then the other, slowly teasing each nipple. Pulling her to her feet and bending her over her dressing table, Jonathan moved his hand between her thighs and ran his fingers through the soft, brown curls that covered her puffy mound as he impatiently rubbed his swelling manhood against her.

As he stroked against her, his hand parted her now moist slit to sink into her warm wetness. Jennifer moaned painfully as he roughly moved his fingers in and out.

"Noooo, noooo, Jonathan," Jennifer began.

Jonathan stood and urged Jennifer toward the bed. Sitting on its edge, he pulled her onto his lap so that she was straddling his legs. Inhaling her sweet intoxicating scent, he closed his eyes as he held her hips and, thrusting upward, impaled her on his thick, engorged shaft.

Jennifer's eyes rolled back as he tore into her core. Half chuckling to himself, Jonathan said, "You're so fucking tight, it still feels like a virgin's pussy. A virgin... yes, a young sweet, virgin for me to train and teach." Jennifer sat in his lap, with him pulsing deep inside her. As she rocked back and forth, she involuntarily found herself falling into rhythm with his thrusting. Jennifer eventually felt a warmth growing between her legs as her breathing quickened, and she too closed her eyes when her body trembled and an intense orgasm washed over her.

Jonathan smiled to himself.

"Women, he thought... whether wife or slut, they're all eager whores waiting, needing a man's cock to fill and satisfy them."

Lifting her from his lap, he had her lay on her back as he raised on his forearms and moved between her legs, and slowly began pumping back and forward as she whimpered. Jonathan breathed deeply and silently as he moved faster and faster. At the moment of orgasm, he came with a long shuddering groan.

The two of them lay entwined on the bed. Breathing deeply, covered in a moist sheen, Jonathan pulled Jennifer closer to him. What seemed like hours later, Jennifer, her eyes unblinking, stared at the bedroom ceiling as tears dampened the pillow beneath her head.

*****

Jonathan had awakened from a dream in which he was having sex. To his chagrin, the act had not been completed, and now awake and frustrated, his heart was beating hard, almost as hard as his cock felt. Jonathan rose from the bed and, walking to the sideboard, poured himself a short brandy.

Jennifer was asleep on her back, her breasts exposed and her slim legs slightly spread. Jonathan caught a glimpse of her swollen clit as it peeked out between her legs. Her pussy lips were puffy, and the slit glistened with her juices. Bending down, he brought his nose to her swollen pussy and inhaled her scent, her musky aroma. His cock twitched with anticipation, and he reached down, freed his full length from his shorts, and slowly stroked it. Jennifer mumbled in her sleep. In that state of half sleep, she thought she felt someone playing with her pussy. Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw Jonathan standing over her.

Jonathan laughed. Jennifer felt the bed depress as his weight pressed down on it, and then she felt his chest on top of her as he laid his body over hers. She struggled, but he was much heavier and stronger than her. He moved down her body, and she moaned as he squeezed her nipple, teasing it until it ached and was rock hard. He leaned down then and took it in his mouth, and she felt the warm wetness of his tongue circling the tip.

"Mmmmm, you're such a good girl, he said disgustingly."

He continued to suck her breasts before he stopped, and his hand went lower. Jennifer gasped when she felt his fingers between her legs and instinctively closed her legs. Jonathan shifted and forced his knee between her legs. She finally relented and relaxed her legs as he spread her open wider. She felt exposed and vulnerable as his hand went to her pussy and his fingers parted her lips. Her pussy lips were swollen now, and he worked at her lips until one finger wormed its way into her tight pussy, and he slipped it in up to his second knuckle. He started moving his finger around inside her until she involuntarily moaned loudly and, placing her hands over his, pressed them tightly against her pussy as she came wetly into his hand. Jennifer began to cry when she bucked and rubbed herself against Jonathan's hand as her pussy squeezed around his fingers, gripping... holding them inside her.

Filled with indescribable shame, Jennifer lay there motionless in the darkened room. She closed her eyes in resignation, knowing what was about to happen. Jennifer felt the tip of his cock, and her body stiffened. His weight pinning her to the bed, he pushed forward and entered her slowly but forcefully. Her pussy ached as Jonathan spread her wide to accommodate his massive organ, and her hands went to his chest as she tried to push him away. Jonathan grabbed her hips so he could sink deeper inside her. He enjoyed feeling her pussy enveloping his length and girth as he thrust into her harder and faster.

"Oh Jennie, Ohhhhh my god... your pussy is gripping me like you don't want to let go. You love it... you love me... don't you?" he mumbled in a thick whisper against her cheek.

Jennifer felt herself being flipped over. Jonathan lifted her hips and slid himself roughly back inside her, taking her from behind. It seemed to go on for a long time; Jennifer could hear his hips smack against her ass and feel his balls slapping against her clit. After a while, his thrusts became shallow and rapid. She heard him suck in his breath and, at that moment, felt the warmth of his wetness spreading inside her and knew he had cum.

Jonathan slumped on top of her for several minutes before rolling off. Breathing heavily, he kissed her several times on the nape of her neck, the small of her back, and her ass before spooning behind her and almost immediately falling asleep.

*****

Their marriage lasted three years, three years of Jonathan's verbal, physical, and sexual abuse, three years of his many infidelities and blatant sexual promiscuity, and three years of her being subjected to his perversities. She didn't love him and doubted he had ever really loved her. Almost a year after they married, Jennifer had asked him for a divorce... surprised and indignant at her request, Jonathan had told her absolutely not, then raped and locked her in her bedroom for two days.

Disheartened and desperate, an unexpected opportunity to escape her unbearable situation presented itself. With the help of her maid and only the clothes on her back, Jennifer quietly fled one night. Once away from the house, Jennifer walked the mile into town, where she purchased a ticket on the first train scheduled to depart. Jennifer never looked back on her old life or Jonathan Timothy. When Jennifer ran from Jonathan Timothy that night, she was already pregnant with his child, a daughter she named Frances Celeste Timothy.

With the help of her father, Jennifer was secreted away, and search as he might, Jonathan was unable to find her. Jonathan, as expected, was livid when he discovered Jennifer had left him, and considering how he felt about her, whether or not he ever actually divorced her is doubtful. Still, for years afterward and until his death, he obsessively spoke of her and how he would punish her for her betrayal. After all, she was his and always would be.

Who knows? Perhaps he did love her and saw her as more than a possession. Nonetheless, with his obsessive needs and desires and the self-perceived indignity he had felt, he swore he would make her pay for her disrespect and the personal arrogance of her having left him.

*****

Jonathan Timothy was a brutal, hedonistic, and unforgiving man who had been proud of the small but exclusive Concordia Hotel during his life and apparently after his death. Even though the hotel eventually underwent significant remodeling and redesign, the east wing remained and was converted into a large, Victorian inspired residence (renamed The Concordia House), which to this day has fostered rumors of being haunted by the spirit of Jonathan Timothy. In light of the things that happened there, the sex, debauchery, perversions, and scandals, it wasn't surprising that there would be persistent rumors of people claiming to have seen his apparition roaming the halls and rooms of the property. Most disturbing were the reports from women claiming to have been touched and, as difficult as it sounds to believe, having been sexually assaulted at night in their beds.

Jonathan had been livid with anger when Jennifer escaped him. Despite his intense physical attraction and obsessive urge to possess the girl, he was consumed with an irrational need for revenge, to humiliate and degrade her.

Jonathan loved and hated Jennifer for her perceived disrespect and insult when she ran away from him. He had haunted The Concordia Hotel for over forty years, waiting for her return. He had sworn to find her and punish her for what she had done.

Jonathan had found his Jennifer in Hannah. Through a circumstance of events, Hannah Overstreet, who bore a striking resemblance to Jennifer Cuenca, had inherited and now occupied the home previously owned and resided in by Jonathan Timothy and his wife, Jennifer.

Joanne had come to this conclusion and, after presenting it to the others on the research team, was even more confident in her belief. Through a little investigation of vital records, Joanne quickly determined Hannah's biological connection to Jonathan Timothy:

Jonathan Timothy (GGF) m. Jennifer Cuenca - Frances Timothy

Frances Timothy m. Paul Overstreet (GF) - Richard Overstreet

Richard Overstreet (F) m. Abigail Singletary - Hannah Overstreet (GGD)

*****

Hannah Overstreet, as it turns out, was the great-granddaughter of Jonathan Timothy and Jennifer Cuenca Timothy.

Growing up, I knew very little, if anything, of my family history past that of my grandparents; it was never spoken of, and so I knew nothing of Jonathan Timothy, his criminality, wealth, reputation, or treatment of my great grandmother. It wasn't until I discovered an old photograph of Jonathan and Jennifer that I began to understand my true lineage and my connection to not only the old house but to its demon, my tormentor and now lover, Jonathan Timothy, my great grandfather.

During our research, while going through an old box of newspaper clippings and other personal records, I came across a photo album which contained an old picture... a picture of Jennifer and Jonathan on their wedding day. To my shocked surprise, I realized that I resembled the girl in the photo. My great grandmother Jennifer Timothy and I looked so much alike; we could have been twins.

I had come across something that linked all the pieces together and gave me a clear and understandable explanation of what was going on in the house and why these events seemed to be focused on me.

Jonathan's spirit had appeared frequently over the last several decades, but it wasn't until I moved into the house that it fully manifested. The house was filled with Jonathan's negativity, with all the negative memories of people and events that had been part of its history. Jonathan's anger, revenge, and sexual obsession had kept him tied to this house, waiting... waiting for his Jennifer.

"I believe this spirit; this demon is your great grandfather, Jonathan Timothy, Joanne had said to me. He was a narcissistic man of insatiable lust and sexual desires when alive. After death, these perversions were driven by the desire and obsession for his estranged wife, Jennifer. His controlling, domineering obsession drove her away; and since his death, he had sought satisfaction of his sexual urges and thwarted the need to control and dominate by psychically terrifying and dominating women."

*****

Jonathan could and had materialized to me in vaporous, translucent, and corporeal forms; in some instances, he possessed a physical male body (as he did with Dan) to fully realize the sensations of physical sex with me.

I quickly learned that there was nothing that I could do to stop him from having sex with me. Joanne explained, "Once the demon has identified its prey and comes to the woman to have sex, he will prevent her from stopping him in his goal of having his way. In the beginning, He might put her into a trance so that she is unable to wake up or move or even cry out for help. But over time, when the demon is secure in its domination of the woman, she is no longer entranced; her will and desire for the demon hold her to him. He can become violent and sexually possessive. If angered, it will sexually abuse and use its victim until she willingly submits and invites him to take her."

Jonathan's abuse would sometimes take the form of anal sex. It had only happened a few times but was always sudden and unsettling. If I attempted to refuse him or to exercise my own will, this was my punishment (at least, that's the way it seems). Inevitably, my punishment would become my pleasure.

Demons can be warded off by prayer, cleansing, and exorcism, and Joanne felt it was essential to do these things. She also suggested that it would be advantageous for Dan and me to stay away from the house until it was ready for the exorcism and an exorcism team in place. Emphasizing that the longer the sex demon was deprived of sex, the weaker it would become, and our absence would be toward that end. The night before we were due to leave the house, the demon Jonathan came to me.

*****

We were all there in the old house that night. Dan had remained downstairs for a while, working with Joanne and the video team, reviewing notes, and getting the equipment ready for the next day. Having had an emotionally and physically exhausting day, I had retired earlier, showered, and gotten into bed.

It was as if a stillness descended over me, and even before I was fully asleep when I finally closed my eyes, I could feel my body... tingling.

Just a few hours had gone by, and the video team was still working downstairs when I awoke to their voices coming through the partially open bedroom door.

"You think you'll be rid of me? Nothing will change, Jennifer; I'm not going to leave, nor will you ever leave me again," I started awake, hearing his words whispered into my ear.

I lay there in the cool darkness of the bedroom when Jonathan's weight began pressing me into the bed, his hard erect cock aimed at my slit as my legs spread apart, opening wider for him. I could only see a faint outline of a male body, but I could feel him next to me and then on top. He pushed his cock inside me, and I gasped and cried out when my pussy began to squeeze around his cock as he thrust powerfully into me.

"Jonathan?" I murmured hesitantly.

I could feel my pussy becoming wetter and wetter as he stroked himself closer to orgasm. I felt his cum begin to ooze out of me slowly. When he achieved his release, my pussy began to fill with his ghostly cum, and when he withdrew, I felt a crushing sadness when his weight lifted from my body.

I could feel tears on my face remembering the pleasure I had felt, and just as suddenly, I was again aware of where I was and what I had just done... I had just had spectral sex with my great-grandfather.

I sat on the edge of the bed, thinking about something else Peggy had said:

"Do not be fooled when at night you may think you feel someone or something touching you, seducing you, arousing you with sexual desire. To you, the sexual attention will feel just like that of a human lover but be wary; it will be the demon and not your lover. The demon will come to you in the night and manipulate your mind; gradually, you will have a sense of being awake and aware of what is happening, of what it is doing. In time, when it senses you are under its control and desire its touch, it will feel free to grope and fondle your breasts and down there more aggressively," she said.

12