Sex Demon Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must be watchful, Hannah, and remember that a demon cannot force sexual intercourse on an unwilling woman."

I shivered from a cold sweat between my breasts because I knew I had already fallen victim to the demon's allure.

"You must be watchful, my child. His goal is your submission and, ultimately, to impregnate you. His domination can only be achieved when you no longer resist, surrender to him, lay on your back, and spread your legs willingly, offering him your body, inviting him. Once you invite him, he will know what sexually attracts and pleases you... the spiritual and physical sex will become all important to you.

In his need for revenge, to possess and punish Jennifer, the demon, Jonathan Timothy, your great grandfather, will continue to return to have sex with you, and you will begin to want it more and more, to want him, above all others. You have replaced Jennifer as his target, and in time, with your increased submission, his power to subjugate and humiliate you will also increase. The demon will begin to use you and enjoy your body in ways no man could ever do."

*****

Several days later, Peggy, Joanne, Dan, Marcus, our guide, and I went about cleansing the house. We opened windows and curtains, wanting to let clean, purifying light into the house. I had said a prayer as we smudged the entire house with sage lingering in each room, allowing smoke to fill the room. Our purpose of coming together was to exorcise the house, to expel the spirit of my great grandfather, Jonathan Timothy.

The night was growing dark, and our small group gathered in the cold room, illuminated only by the small, white candles and specific religious icons set about the rooms.

"Let it be known that we mean you no harm, Jonathan. We, however, must make it clear to you that this is not your home anymore. I consecrate and clear this space. Let nothing but joy linger here. Jonathan Timothy, there is nothing for you here. I command you to leave and not return. Take with you your perversions, negativity, and quest for revenge... there is nothing for you here." Marcus, our guide, repeated this declaration in each room as we walked through the house.

In each area we entered and said our prayers, I could feel a change in the room, lessening the negative, malicious feeling. This feeling persisted until I entered the bedroom that Dan and I shared.

As soon as I entered the bedroom, I sensed his presence. I could see and hear the others in the room but felt myself being led into a small adjoining sitting room. I could feel Jonathan's hands on me, fondling my breast through my blouse's thin, silky fabric, and then the possessive urgency of his hand sliding between my thighs. I could feel the pressure against my clit and gasped when I orgasmed as a warm, comforting wave of pleasure washed over me, leaving me standing there on trembling legs but strangely unafraid.

"Jonathan?" I said in a faint voice.

"Oh god, please help me," I whimpered.

"Hannah? Hannah? Where are you? Peggy called out as she and the others pushed into the room. What's wrong? Are you alright? Did something happen?" She asked anxiously.

I was flooded with questions but unable to answer them; I didn't know why or understand what had just happened.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," I reassured the group and began to repeat the prayer silently to myself over and over. I think both Joanne and Marcus sensed that something had happened, and they both, almost in unison, intoned, "Depart... depart you demon, Jonathan Timothy... I command you to leave and not return. I rebuke your presence and strip your control and power over this house and those within it. Be Gone!" Hugging me to her, Peggy and I, along with the others, continued exorcising the house, concluding with a final prayer and sage smudging.

It took almost two hours to cover every inch of the old house, but finally, it was done, and as the team reflected, the atmosphere in the house did seem lighter and less oppressive.

Though I still felt unsettled by the experience, by a feeling that Jonathan's entity was still active in the house and had not been exorcised, by the time the team left that night, there had been a lot of handshaking, back patting, and congratulations on a job well done.

I hoped they were right.

*****

Despite the congratulations amongst the team and what at the time seemed a subtly improved atmosphere in the house, I still felt in a state of anguish and apprehension most of the time.

As Joanne and Peggy had instructed, Dan and I continued to say our special prayers and cleanse the house with sage. Sometimes in moments of weakness, I would remember something else Joanne had said about the exorcism:

"The cleansing and exorcism aimed to free this house, you and Dan from any form of demonic influence. In the end, it is your strength and faith that the demon has been cast out."

In recalling her words, I also remembered her cautioning me not to acknowledge, talk about, or attempt to contact Jonathan because the demon could take these things as an invitation or permission to return. Looking back, I know I had failed in this respect and may have inadvertently given unspoken permission and compliance to Jonathan's spirit.

It had now been almost three weeks without incident following the exorcism, and with relief, I think I finally believed I was free of the Jonathan entity and could move on with my life.

*****

Surprisingly, as time passed, we began to find the energy and desire to resume our renovations and remodeling work on the old house. Happily, even the relationship between Dan and me seemed to have improved. Then things suddenly and terrifyingly changed. One night as I lay beside Dan sleeping, I was awakened by a dull but persistent buzzing sound in my head. I resisted opening my eyes for as long as I could, and when I finally did, I tried to roll onto my side but realized I couldn't move. Though I couldn't see him, I knew that Jonathan was there. I lay there on my back, my eyes, I'm sure, as big as saucers, when I felt his weight on top of me. He was in a vague, ethereal form, but I felt it when he opened my legs, pushed himself inside me, and slowly, almost leisurely, began to stroke me.

Holding me around my waist, he was long and thick, hurting me each time the tip of his cock hit the mouth of my cervix. Try as I might, I couldn't move, and I couldn't adjust myself under him. He pulled me closer, and as he stroked his ghostly cock in and out of me, I could hear the sound of him fucking me. He was expanding inside me, and I again tried to move my hips to accommodate him better. I could sense that he was getting close, and no sooner had the thought occurred to me than he exploded inside me, flooding my pussy, and triggering my orgasm. My pussy instinctively began to contract and release around his cock until he finished cumming and slipped out of me, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

I lay there for what seemed a long time, and just as I was about to drift off, I felt Jonathan mount me again... but this time, he was going to use Dan's body to assault me. I could still feel Jonathan's cum inside me even as Jonathan/Dan eased his rock hard cock through my parted, pink lips that had surrounded Jonathan's ghostly cock just minutes before. As Jonathan/Dan pressed his length balls deep inside me, I could feel spent cum trickling from me and down my thighs as Jonathan/Dan continued fucking me. I screamed as he kept pumping deeper and harder, his cock spasming inside me as my body shook. His body jerked violently, and jets of cum began to spray out, drenching the walls of my pussy. Jonathan/Dan pulled out, and two more forceful spurts splattered between my thighs and onto my naked breasts.

Jonathan/Dan lay on his back, his cock still hard and pulsing. I reached out and began to smear his thick, white threads of cum over my breasts and stomach as his dick continued to jerk.

Even though I knew this was not my Dan, my heart was drawn to him. I crawled to him and, taking his cock into my mouth, took him deep, teasing my tongue around his cockhead as he began to ooze pre-cum.

*****

Jonathan/Dan was stretched out next to me, his cock still impatiently pulsing and hard. He reached for me and said in a choked, emotionless voice, "Now, I want your ass, Hannah." I momentarily stiffened, and without a word, comment, or resistance, I got onto all fours and submitted to him, as Jonathan, in the form of Dan, mounted, slipped inside, and began to fuck me with abandon. He stretched and filled me with his manhood, and I could feel him when he eventually came. Hot, forceful spurts deep inside me. With a loud wet popping sound, he slipped from me as cum poured from me.

"Clean me," he instructed. I turned my face away, disgusted at the thought of where his cock had just been.

I felt the sting of his hand across my cheek, "Do it! Now!! He hissed.

I rubbed his cock and pulled a sheath of skin up and down before I took him down my throat and sucked him. As I licked him, I felt perverse and dirty when and finally, Jonathan/Dan exploded in my mouth, forcing me to gag and sputter.

I was lost and knew what my fate was destined to be at that moment.

*****

"His goal is your submission, and this will be achieved when you no longer resist, when you surrender to him, when you lay on your back, spread your legs for him. In this way, you invite him to take what he already views as his. As you willingly offer your body to him, he will continue to return to have sex with you. And then one night, as he lays between your legs, his powerful cock buried deep inside you, he will plant his seed."

- Old Woman (Ancient Village Church)

Propensa, Italy 2018

12