Sex Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

"When a boss is bested her stamina bar is lowered to allow for easier play time," my familiar whispered in my ear as I fucked mother and daughter. "If you all three climax at the same time you'll get a reward."

"Consider it done," I moaned as I slowed down and paced myself.

I wanted that reward. I watched all three of our bars and with a hard drive of my hips synced us up. Now it was just a matter of time. I built up speed slowly but soon we were all crying out as a massive orgasm loomed over us. I pounded them as hard as I could and a moment later the hut lit up as all three orgasm meters blazed white hot. I leaned against Jasmine's ass as I recuperated.

"I am conquered," Iron Tits moaned.

"I am bested," Jasmine whimpered.

"The curse is broken," the Goddess whispered in my ear. "You have restored them to me my Champion."

There was another blast of light and the ogresses were gone and in their place two surface elves. I got to my feet and walked outside. The other women were stepping out of their huts and were restored to their original states. It was an equal smattering of all the races. I didn't miss the fact that they all wore the robes of Anackire. Mother and daughter joined the others and rejoiced that the curse had been broken. I wonder what the hell happened to bring this about in the first place. It was Ulaniel, formerly Iron Tits, that explained the events surrounding the curse.

"It was my daughter's fault. She stole a sacred text from the library. In her desire to learn the arts of shadow she crossed a line. The high priestess and the temple guards showed up to arrest her. It was the fear of her punishment that caused the schism in our sisterhood. Those loyal to me took sides and we were all punished for it. As a reminder of our sin Jasmine was allowed to keep the tome."

Jasmine held out the iron girded book. It pulsed with energy and I took it from her. My intentions were to return the book but that was not to be. My wife and the others arrived to see me accepting the book. As I started to hand it to her the goddess took over. I saw the change in her features as well as her demeanor. I lowered my head but I felt her hand on my chin as she lifted it up and kissed me. The collective of priestesses gasped in surprise. Such open signs of affection were unheard of. I waited for the goddess to break the kiss because I sure as hell wasn't. It seemed to last forever but she did relent and end it. I was panting and rock hard. No mortal woman could ever affect me like that.

"We are very pleased Champion. I do not rule Chaos alone and my brethren are well disposed by your actions. You have broken my curse and restored the sisterhood. Now you must pass judgment upon Jasmine. What shall it be?"

"What sort of punishment are we talking about?"

"We are of Chaos and so her sin must be atoned in some random fashion. So what say you Shadow? What will become of her?"

"Well if it were me," I said and then whispered in Anackire's lovely ear.

"Truly you are a worthy Champion. I will now pass down your wisdom upon her."

There was no flash, no rolling thunder, it was a moment before anyone noticed the change. Jasmine was no longer a surface elf she had been transformed into a cat folk. Her features were recognizable but the rest was altered to fit her new race, even the tail. We watched as she lifted up her hands and realized what had happened. I was surprised when she laughed and hugged me tight. I was confused but my wife explained all.

"Her original punishment was death. That is why the sisters rebelled. They didn't wish to see one so young perish for an impulsive action. You spared her life. She belongs to you now, here is her collar. The book also is yours to read and master the arts of Umbramancy, shadow magic. Well done husband, you make me so proud."

"I... slave..." I muttered as I examined the collar.

"Please Master," Jasmine said as she fell to her knees. "Do not cast me out... I will serve you well and most agreeably. My body belongs to you now."

"As the goddess demands," I said as I placed the collar around her neck. It sealed with an audible 'click'. Jasmine dropped to her knees and brushed her head against my hand. I instinctively scratched her behind the ear. "Well this is a surprise. So I can learn shadow magic now well that will have to wait until we clear this place out. All of you are needed I believe so prepare yourselves while I scout out ahead and get my head back in the game."

I wasn't really comfortable about owning someone. I moved alone until I realized that Jasmine was following silently behind me. She was serious about serving me. We crept forward and found the next large cave devoid of life that didn't mean it was empty. The floor of the cave was littered with dead bodies. They were a huge blend of goblins, ogres and kobolds. I guess they numbered nearly a hundred all told. I had played enough games that this smelled of a trap. We went back and found the only other way blocked by some kind of mystical barrier. So the only way forward was the cave of corpses. We returned and I told the others what we had found.

"I agree husband it is mostly likely a trap. What do we do?"

"We trigger it once we are ready," I said. "I think I have a plan."

Once the spell slingers and I had hammered out details we were ready to take on the hoard. I led the priestesses into battle. The trap was triggered by one of the younger less experienced clerics. She cried out in surprise when one of the kobolds grabbed her by the ankle. I was in full combat mode. The rest of the hoard rose up moments later. The mages in our crew waited for my signal. I picked out the biggest meanest son of a bitch and struck. The ogre towered over me and was armed with an oversized meat cleaver. He was slow but then so were most tanks. I took a run at him and he turned to face me. I sprinted at him and at the last second dove between his legs and used the umbral blade to slice off his junk. His howl of pain was the signal.

The blast of magical energy lashed out from the perimeter towards the center. The effect was instantaneous and a little comical. The spell that the mages cast in concert caused premature ejaculation on any male in the cave and that included me. The floor of the cave was a mess but it eliminated all the low level threats instantly. If someone's stamina drops to zero in a hostile environment they are effectively dead. The firework like display of exploding kobolds and goblins was beautiful in a way. That left only the twelve ogres. While they were diminished it wasn't a substantial blow to them. My stamina regenerated at a frightening speed and I was soon back on my feet. I was in the middle of the ogre pack in what could be called a target rich environment. Jasmine was close but per my orders was playing strictly defensively.

Thorn appeared with a bloody blade in her grasp and was a whirling dervish of pain and death. The ogres were soon bunched up between the clerics on one side and the mages on the other. A high pitched whistled sounded the second magical salvo but this one was a directed elemental attack, specifically fire. The barrage of fiery spheres hit the ogres and turned them to ash. The battle was over very quickly. While the girls rejoiced I began looking around for the other shoe to drop. Jasmine cried out when she saw the thing detach itself from the ceiling.

"DRAGON!"

"I knew this was going too easy. Formation Gemini," I screamed as the thing stretched out its wings and launched itself into the air. "A dragon as a boss... this is a little over kill isn't it?"

"The treasure must be worth it," Thorn said as she tightened her grip on her weapon.

"It's all yours sweetie," I told her and a single tear slid down her cheek.

"Just have to live long enough to reach it."

I wondered at that moment if she meant her character or her personally that made this battle all the more important. We had to take down the dragon and quickly. I felt like that was unlikely to happen. It was Elara and her clerics that stepped up to the plate. They began chanting a spell together and by the time the dragon had banked and was ready to burn us to a crisp with its breath weapon the spell hit it. She tumbled out of the sky and struck the ground not ten feet from me. The spell had forced the dragon into a humanoid form. That didn't make her any less lethal just manageable. Jasmine saved me from certain death. She used her knowledge of the shadow magic and cast a sphere of darkness. It encompassed the dragon and me in an instant. While her stamina was off the charts a critical back stab could reduce her stamina and control enough to tip the balance. One of the perks of being a chaos champion is the ability to see in the dark. The dragon still had a whole array of other senses to alert her to my position. So I had to move quickly and decisively if I was to surprise the bitch. I moved in a slow spiral towards her but she was already tracking me. To my surprise Jasmine conjured shadow images of me and that did throw off the dragon. She was looking all around her now as she was slowly surrounded.

"You can't face me one on one and live," the dragon roared. "I am too much for an army how do you expect to live."

I could make out her features now. She was quite lovely with her sapphire skin and snow white hair. She had an amazing figure and legs that went all the way up to an equally stupendous ass. She was right I couldn't take her on alone but that wasn't my plan. The crucial moment was reached. I stood face to face with the most powerful opponent I would likely ever encounter and I smiled. We were close enough for her to see my expression. She panicked and spun around. She lashed out at the shadow image dispersing it while I struck. A brilliant sphere of light shone over the dragon's head indicating a critical hit. She was impaled on both of my cocks as I lifted her off her feet and took control.

"Foul Futa, thou has sealed thy fate," she moaned as I began fucking her. "Rape is beneath thee."

"Nope," I growled as she clenched her internal muscles. "I will do whatever it takes for my friend to end you."

"UNNNN... you will fail," the dragon chided. "I am immortal... I am unbreakable... UNNNN so thick..."

I watched my stamina bar drop like a rock. But my wife and her clerics were there to sustain me. They chanted spells to replenish my stamina as I raped the dragon. It was a battle of wills. Thorn waited for the moment when the dragon would be vulnerable to her blade. The darkness fell away and there I was standing there in front of everyone with the dragon skewered on my cocks. The mages fired off the occasional spell that dropped the dragon's stamina noticeably.

"Damn mages," the dragon grunted. "If they make me anymore sensitive I am going to explode. I know just the thing."

"I don't think so bitch," I growled as I made the sign that Anackire had taught me. "Suck on this."

The shadow cock slid between her lips and kept her from whatever she was about to do. That sent her into a rage as she squeezed me even tighter than before. Thorn watched the dragon's stamina closely. When it reached the middle of the yellow spectrum it would be weak enough for a sword strike. I accessed the dragon's orgasm meter and she was close. I wonder if it were enough to drop her down into the yellow. I took a gamble and synced with her and decided to sacrifice myself so that Thorn could have her moment in the sun even if I wasn't there to see it. I threw caution to the wind and began hammering away at the dragon for all I was worth. The energy in the room suddenly changed and I felt the presence of the goddess. I smiled at her as I continued to wear down the dragon.

"Stop... you can't... UNNNN I can't think straight... damn you... I can't end like this!"

"For what it's worth you are the second most intense partner I have ever had."

"Second... only second..." she growled struggling against me uselessly. "Who was the first?"

"Her," I said looking at Anackire.

The dragon was transfixed by the gaze of the goddess. She stopped struggling and moments later my cum splashed her insides and her own climax was triggered. The shadow magic failed around her mouth and her roar echoed off the walls of the cave. The dragon stood erect with her head aimed at the ceiling. Thorn struck from the shadows and her blade decapitated the beast. She shattered into a million pixels and showered us with scintillating shards. We as a team had defeated a freaking dragon! I watched the experience point counter spin down to zero as everyone got their allotment of rewards.

"Congratulations hero you have reached tenth level!" A disembodied voice spoke from the heavens.

I checked my inventory and found a new set of dragon scale armor. Thorn had earned a dragon slaying sword. Now that I was tenth level I could use a second chaos mark. The goddess revealed her secrets to me and showed me doppelganger. It allowed me to create a perfect copy of myself in all respects. The copy would follow any order without question. She told me that the I could create up to three of them at much higher levels. I turned to share this with Thorn but she had collapsed onto the floor of the cave. I dropped down and took her into my arms. She smiled up at me as the life slowly left her. I could see that she had so much to say but there was no time. I kissed her and she kissed back until she sent her last breath into my mouth. I felt her body fade into nothingness. I blinked back the tears and saw the stone beneath me bore her name and the title of heroine. A sudden sense of mortality struck me and I found of all people the goddess Anackire holding me as I wept.

"I got you... It's going to be okay Trevor..."

She used my actual name. Suddenly the concept of goddess and her true identity made perfect sense. It was Kat and she had been popping into the game. It made sense that she takes on the mantle of a goddess. She kissed away my tears and we sat on that cold stone floor in a simple but tender embrace. I got my emotions under control eventually. The collective sisterhood helped me to my feet and we returned triumphant to the temple above. There was singing and dancing and a dedication of the slaying of the dragon to Thorn. She would be a legend for those that came after us. I wondered about the astronauts and their long cold sleep between worlds. How would they react to our adventures and our stories? How many plaques like this would decorate these virtual worlds? I guess most of all I was curious what my memorial would say, foul futa or maybe champion of chaos or perhaps some title yet unearned.

My name is Trevor Kent and I am dying. I am more determined now than ever to leave a mark that will outlast me and burn as bright as the stars in the heavens.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers