Sex Ed 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll sleep with Jason," she said, as if it were self-evident. But I hadn't shared a bed with my brother since infancy, and I wasn't sure I wanted to start now, right after we had all shared this intimate moment.

"Why?"

"Do you really want to wake up with Seth's morning wood pressed against your ass after you just kissed him a few times?"

Katie had a point. She usually did.

I curled up next to Jason tight to fit on the twin bed. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Sleep tight," he whispered.

--

The rain had stopped when we woke up, but it wasn't easy to get out of bed. It was warm and surprisingly comfortable to be wrapped in my brothers arms.

I looked over to see Katie and Seth awake and seated. They glanced at us and back at each other, as if sharing a secret.

"You two awake?" Katie asked.

Jason nodded sleepily -- I had thought he was still sleeping -- and my open eyes were proof enough for me.

"Good," Katie continued. "Because I think we can fit in a lesson 1.5 here."

I propped myself up on my elbows and blinked blearily: it was too early for her weird vague statements.

"I agree," Seth said. "Everyone kisses differently. So you've got to learn how to kiss with different people."

My brain wasn't processing well -- not that it was doing a great job with this whole sex ed thing to begin with -- so I just stared back at them.

"Are you saying--" Jason said, having made it further down the logic train than I did.

"It's just kissing," Seth said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I finally asked. Katie chuckled.

"You're going to kiss your brother."

I sat up fully. "I'm what?!"

"Like Seth said," Katie continued, as if I hadn't just screamed, "it's just kissing. We'll do it first, if it makes you feel better."

I didn't have much of an answer for that; Katie seemed to take that as acceptance, because she tilted over and captured Seth's lips with her own. They were seated side-by-side, so it was an awkward angle for a while until he grabbed her hip and pulled. Then Katie swung one leg over Seth's and straddled him.

An unexpected jolt of arousal hit me. I didn't know why. Was it their chemistry? The way they seemed to so neatly fit together? The thought intrigued me.

I finally looked over at Jason, who was staring rather intently back at me.

"Want to..." he started.

I didn't want to second guess myself, so I nodded quickly. I did want to. I needed to know.

I didn't straddle him, but we did turn to face each other. He was cross-legged, and I was propped on my knees, and he kissed me.

I was far from an expert, but I quickly decided this is what kissing should be. With Seth, it felt like he was controlling my moves as I submitted. And that was hot, but with Jason, it was a perfect give and take. When his lips opened, I was ready to slide my tongue between them.

He reached out to grab me, one hand fisting my shirt and the other palming my ass. We broke apart only to shift: he splayed his legs out in front of him, and I climbed closer.

Jason bit my lip, and I jerked my hips forward and mashed my clit right against the first boner I ever felt.

We wrenched apart. He stared, eyes wide and guilty.

"I'm so--" he started to say.

But before I could stop myself, I jerked my hips forward once more, purposefully. The end of his apology turned into a groan. We never broke eye contact, but Katie and Seth pulled apart then too and turned to us.

"Oh, look at them!" Seth cheered, he reached to high five Katie, as if celebrating our success for us.

Success -- I guess that's what you'd call that.

I was still frozen, pressed against my twin brother's hard cock and seemingly unable to do anything about it.

Katie didn't seem to recognize anything was wrong. She stood easily, happily, and dusted off her pants.

"Shit, Jill, we're both going to be late to class if we don't head out."

Class, right. I had forgotten about that.

So I stood up too, much more shakily, and looked back at Jason as we turned to leave.

"Thanks for the make out sessions, boys," Katie said.

Jason was still staring at me, unblinking and frozen. I turned and ran out of the room.

--

A week passed, and I managed to forget about the feeling of my brother, hard against me.

We had another lesson then. Handjobs. Second base.

This time, I got home from class to find Seth standing outside my room.

"We figured we'd do this one separately," he explained. "Since it's a pretty major jump."

Seth went first, twisting and pulling my nipples until I begged him to put his hand in my pants. So he did, spreading me apart and flicking my clit with his thumb as he slid two long fingers into me.

I had done this before to myself plenty of times, but it felt different -- good different -- to have a boy do it. Seth's weight pressing down on me, the way he murmured my name to look at him as I came--

It was good. Great, even. The best lesson yet.

And then it was my turn. I kneeled in front of Seth and slowly reached to lower his zipper, but I was caught by surprise: he wasn't wearing underwear. So when the zipper reached the bottom, his cock -- rock hard already -- sprung up and out.

I jolted back, and Seth cringed. "Sorry, sorry, I should've told you I go commando sometimes."

I shook my head -- it's alright -- and stared at the pole in front of me. I hadn't seen a cock in person before, but even I knew that Seth's was long. About as long as my forearm, in fact, with a flushed red tip.

My first thought was that it looked delicious.

I wrapped my hands around him and stroked softly.

"Harder," he said, and I complied.

"It's so soft," I wondered aloud. "But it's also so hard!"

He chuckled. "You're doing great. Just like that."

I liked Seth a whole lot, but when he came, I found myself wondering if every guy looked like that, all flushed and sweaty and groaning. I thought about his cum -- 'wasted' flashed through my mind unbidden, the image of where else it could be going a heady and forbidden thought.

He sat up after a minute, still looking a little punch drunk, and stroked his still-half-hard cock a few times.

"I'm going to skip ahead a lesson," he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to eat you out."

This was the first time I realized how much these lessons had done for me. Here I was, kneeling on the floor of my dorm room, jerking off a guy and having him ask -- volunteer, even! -- to eat me out.

And I wasn't freaking out.

I didn't say anything. I just stood -- shaky, for a moment -- and nodded. Seth guided me down to the bed and pulled my legs apart.

He glanced at me from between my thighs and winked, and I found myself thinking that he was so much like Katie.

Always with the winking. And that sharp tongue. Katie used it for words, but Seth-- he proved his prowess in other ways.

--

Another week, then two.

Then I got home from class to see Seth and Jason seated on Katie's bed.

"We've been waiting," Katie said, never one for any preamble.

"Why?"

"It's time for the next lesson, obviously."

Obviously. Yeah.

I busied myself with putting down my backpack and beginning to unpack the important belongings, hoping someone else would move or speak or... something.

"What are we doing today?" Jason finally asked.

Katie smiled sweetly. Too sweetly.

"We're going to suck you boys dry."

I swallowed hard.

Katie continued as if that were the most normal thought in the world. She leaned forward to give Jason a quick kiss -- which he eagerly reciprocated, from the looks of it -- and promptly kneeled down in front of him.

"Come on, Jill," she said, motioning toward Seth. To his credit, Seth looked a little awestruck too. His hands were clenched into the sheets, and his eyes were wide.

I felt my panties get wet. This was exciting, having a boy look at me like that. Like he wanted me. I knelt too.

It was easy to follow Katie, and it was even easier to forget that I was watching her do this to my brother. She palmed his growing bulge through his pants, so I did the same. Each guy gasped. Jason's head fell back.

After a minute, she reached for the button on his jeans, unsnapped it, and slowly -- oh so slowly -- drew down the zipper. Jason's bulge expanded dramatically now that it was only confined by his thin boxers, and I choked on my own spit, coughing once.

Just how big was my brother's cock? It looked huge.

I had Seth's cock out of his pants at this point and was stroking it lightly, getting him ready and hard, but I was torn away from my actions by a groan. My brother's groan.

I turned to glance and was rendered speechless again. I had been right: it was enormous.

Not long, or at least not nearly as long as Seth's. From what I knew, it looked within the range of average. But it was wide, thick as a can. The head flared out like a mushroom top, but the base wasn't much narrower.

The shape of a cock had a purpose. It had to fit, sure, but it also had to do its job: pushing all that seed up inside. I knew then suddenly that both Seth and Jason had utterly, completely perfect cocks.

Seth's would go so deep that it could spurt its cum right where it was needed most. And Jason? I wasn't sure any cum could possibly ooze out around that monster. Both would make their cum get sucked right up into any woman's womb.

I watched as Katie's eyes widened. She had seen this cock before, jerked it at least once from what I knew, but its size was evidently still shocking. She wrapped a hand around the base of Jason's cock.

Or-- Wow. 2/3 of the base of Jason's cock, since that was as much as her hand could cover. And that was a generous estimate.

Seth was squirming before me, so I focused my attention back on him.

I knew this lesson was coming, so I had done some research. I kissed the tip of his cock lightly. Then I gave a firm lick all the way from the base back up. I sucked the first few inches -- all I could fit without gagging -- and used both hands to cover the generous remainder.

I sucked gently, and Seth's head fell forward with a groan. His back hunched, entire body limp as he watched me with half-lidded eyes.

I couldn't stop myself from glancing over at Katie. She had her mouth open impossibly wide, trying to fit Jason between her lips. And though she wasn't able to fit much, he looked like he was enjoying it: his hands were gripping the sheets so hard they were pale, and he was biting his lip.

We both sucked happily, loudly until each guy came in our mouth with a muted groan, as if they had been punched.

Then Katie spoke: "I hear you two have been going ahead of the plan, huh?"

I felt guilty all of a sudden: were we not supposed to do that? Then I felt stupid. This was all so that I could be comfortable with my sexuality, right? So of course it was okay.

Oblivious to my dilemma, Katie continued: "Jill got eaten out, but I haven't yet. And since Jason looks a little dead to the world right now..."

Which, to be fair, he did. He seemed half asleep, like Katie had sucked the life force out of him through his dick.

"... I guess Seth will have to do it."

Wait, what?

I watched, shocked, as he immediately laid back. She pulled off her leggings and panties and climbed right up onto Seth's face.

"Whoa," Jason mumbled, and I looked over at him. He had found the power to lean up on his elbows, and was turned to stare directly at Katie's pussy.

I had a realization then, one I probably should have had much earlier: these lessons were not the first time Katie and Seth had fooled around, and it likely wouldn't be the last.

--

I already felt different. I felt like the whole world could see it too, that each and every person I walked by would know somehow that I sucked a dick last night.

It was like I was high on the memory, the thrill of the moment I had taken Seth into my mouth. Or that's what I told myself, because every time I imagined the moment -- and I imagined it a whole lot -- it wasn't really Seth I was picturing.

He was hot, don't get me wrong. The vision of the way his head had fallen forward as I took him in my mouth, as if he were collapsing in on himself, was enough to make me dizzy with want.

But mostly, I thought about Jason. The way he had been gripping the sheets of the bed with both hands like it was his last tether to earth.

How his cheeks had flushed a deep red first, then his neck, then his whole body, until all of him matched the pink of his cock, thick and slapping up against his stomach the second Katie had pulled down his boxers.

How he had sighed when Katie sucked the tip of him gently.

I refused to believe that I was thinking about my brother -- my twin! -- like that. Clearly it was Katie that was causing these thoughts, since she was so good at sucking dick. I was entranced by her and the sheer power she seemed to hold.

Not Jason. Absolutely not.

Sitting through my classes the day of the next lesson was a unique form of torture. Every time I shifted, I felt a pressure between my legs. Crossing my legs, pressing them together -- it eased the ache slightly at first, but then it suddenly caused it to grow. I kept shifting in my chair, praying for the afternoon to pass by faster.

After all, I had one more thing to learn that day even after classes were done.

At last, my final professor dismissed us. It was winter, so the sun was already beginning to set, and the sky was a pretty pink-grey. The dusting of snow still on the ground made everything quiet. The world seemed expectant.

I considered straight up sprinting across campus, but I didn't want to seem out of breath or sweaty -- yet -- so I restrained myself. I must have looked ridiculous, all but speed walking up to the girl's freshman dorm.

I remembered a conversation I had with Katie the prior week as I was entering the building. She had one request for me: go to the pharmacy and pick something up for myself. I had nodded my agreement.

"You will?" she confirmed.

"Of course."

With all my midterms going on, I hadn't had the time. And I didn't think much of it: I figured she meant condoms, which I knew the guys were buying too. Katie was always so thoughtful, wanting us to have back-ups.

--

Finally, it was time. Even though Katie told me there was one more lesson after this, I knew this was the one that mattered. This one was sex.

We decided to do it all together. We had briefly considered separating off again, but I didn't like that idea. I told myself it was because I wanted Katie there as a guide.

So Katie and I went to the boys' room right after sunset.

I thought this lesson would be the most awkward of all, especially since Jason and I had done plenty of weird standing around and second guessing in the lead ups to every other lesson. But it wasn't.

It was like all this work finally clicked, and we shed our home schooled selves at last.

I straddled Seth's lap as we kissed. His hands gripped my ass and pulled me again and again into his hardness.

"I can't wait to fuck you," he muttered, and I whimpered in response.

He pulled off my top and my bra, and his hands immediately flew to my tits. I managed to get his shirt off too, and then I went for his pants without missing a beat.

He chuckled. "You're probably going to have to get off my lap for me to do that."

I rolled over, laid on my back on his bed, and took the moment to glance across the room.

Katie was naked except for her panties, and she was holding her own breasts up as she grinded on my brother. She twisted her nipples and groaned.

"Jason, let's fuck already," she said. He nodded quickly and went to tug down his shorts. He took his boxers down with them, and his cock sprang up.

Seth's pointed outward at an angle when it was erect, but Jason's went straight to his stomach. And once again, I felt my mouth dry at the sheer girth of it.

I saw Katie had a moment of doubt as she reached for a condom and found it hard to stretch over Jason's length. I could see it in her eyes, the realization that that thing was going up inside her in a moment. She took a deep breath.

Seth had stripped off his pants and put on a condom too. He turned his attention back to me, pulling down my shorts and panties.

"Want me to eat you out?" he said.

It was a tempting offer from a guy with a very talented tongue. But I looked down at where his cock was sticking so far out from his body, and I found myself shaking my head.

I was wet -- wetter than I could ever remember being -- and glancing back at Katie and Jason made me even more so.

I was ready.

"I want you inside me," I said, and Seth grinned and nodded.

He crawled over me. I looked over: Katie was straddling Jason, having decided that she should control the speed at which he entered her.

Call it fate, call it that psychic twin thing, whatever. But Seth stuck his cock into me at the exact moment Katie lowered herself onto Jason. And right then, Jason looked up and we made eye contact.

All four of us moaned out in unison, a chorus of "oh fuck" and "you're so tight" and "how the fuck are you so big" and "I feel so full."

Then there was silence, a pause in the room as we each took a deep breath.

Katie broke it: "fuck me."

And both boys did.

I watched as Jason pushed up into Katie and her face twisted into some mix of pain and bliss. He was somehow fitting in her, stretching her so far open as he went.

Jason watched as Seth bottomed out inside me, going so deep that I was sure he was going to pop right out of my throat. Then he pulled all the way back to the tip and slammed it back with enough force to push me several inches up the bed.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Seth was unrelenting, filling me over and over.

"I can't believe my cock is the first one you've ever had inside you," he said. "That's crazy. No one's ever been this deep in you before."

"It feels so good," I groaned back. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"So good, Jill. You're a natural. You're taking it so well."

"It -- uh, fuck. It's pretty big."

"It sure is!" Katie chimed in. "Not a lot of girls can take Seth's cock, but you're taking it all."

I looked down then to see where Seth's length was sliding into me. I watched it pull out -- it seemed endless -- and then slide back in until his balls slapped against me.

I was grunting with each stroke, building up toward what I was sure was going to be an incredible orgasm.

But something was holding me back. I barely noticed the condom's drag within me, but I knew it was there. I knew Seth would come and it would inflate and none of it would end up inside my pussy. Honestly, it was disappointing, even if it was necessary.

And then I heard Jason: "Jilly, look at me."

I looked over. He looked almost pained.

I couldn't help myself from voicing what I saw: "Whoa, Katie, do you have that all in you?"

"Aren't you impressed?" she said, clearly proud. "It's probably a good thing you two were so sheltered. I think this cock might've killed someone else."

Each word Katie spoke was punctuated with a sigh as Jason pushed up into her.

I stared at Jason, and he stared right back. Matching blue eyes meeting, knowing exactly what the other was experiencing.

I had never felt that before.

"Can you come, Jill? Please?" Jason's voice was almost broken, pleading.

That and Seth's continued assault on my pussy was enough to send me over the edge. I writhed as my orgasm overtook me, reached up and pulled Seth down onto me as wave and wave of pleasure crested over me.

"Too tight, I'm gonna--" Seth groaned. Even through the condom, I felt his cock thicken and pulse, jerking against my cervix. It was easy enough to pretend his cum was in me, filling me, breeding me.

It seemed like the sight was too much for Jason to handle too: he pushed up one final time and, with his hands on Katie's shoulders, pulled her down in unison. He broke with an almost silent sigh.