Sex Ed 101

Story Info
Twins get sex lessons. Plenty of purity, passion & pregnancy.
14.2k words
4.69
119k
300
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work includes incest of several varieties, impregnation, first times, slight exhibitionism, voyeurism, rather large dicks, and some hints at F/F attraction. Everyone having sex is 18, of course.

Hope you enjoy!

-- -- -- -- --

It took me until the third day of college to realize that I might be one of those home schooled kids.

I'm sure you know the type. Even I did, but I never thought I was one of them. They're a little awkward and probably behind in some subject or another that their parents just weren't good at teaching. Maybe they don't wear all the new trendy clothes, but that's not too big of a deal. Most of all, they're innocent.

That last one was the kicker for me, the thing that started everything. Obviously I knew I was a virgin and all. But I figured most people were at least virgins at 18 like me, if not even more than that -- after all, who had the chance to kiss someone in high school, right?

Wrong. It turns out lots of people kissed in high school. And plenty did a whole lot more than that.

I was way, way more behind than I thought.

You can't blame me, though. At home, it was just really me and my twin Jason.

And I'll be honest: I never cared all that much about being a twin. It seems like twins usually go to one extreme or the other: either they're inseparable besties with a psychic bond, or they try to be as different as possible.

Maybe it's because Jason's a guy and I'm not, but we never really did either of those. We're close, but not overly so.

Jason was... Jason. That's really the best description I can give. Tall, skinny, usually rocking a mop of blonde hair that made him look a little like one of those designer labradoodle dogs. Interested in history, when I always had a passion for literature. Nice and all, but mostly just a constant and comfortable presence in my life.

(And before you say it: yeah, I know, Jason and Jill Janson. So silly. Wait until you hear about our parents Julie and Jake! Apparently they just couldn't get enough of the funny comments, so they decided to try to rival the Kardashians with their alliterative family naming scheme.)

Jason and I were equally surprised when we both decided to go to the same college, given our differences. I'll be honest: I was a bit surprised we even got into college to begin with. (Since, well, the home schooling thing.) But those acceptance letters and scholarship offers didn't lie, so I convinced myself we were better prepared than I thought we were.

And then school ended, and then summer was over, and then we were off.

I didn't meet my roommate until move-in day, but I knew Jason had been trading emails with his. Apparently the topic of siblings didn't come up, or they probably would've figured out that they were both twins, and that their twins were also rooming together.

It was definitely someone in the housing office's idea of a little joke, pairing us with another set of twins. Jill and Katie, Jason and Seth. How cute.

So as I went off to start my college life with my roommate Katie, Jason was doing the same with Seth. It was weird, knowing that two people connected as Jason and I were also moving in and unpacking in the very same rooms. Like deja vu almost, but experiencing the moment twice concurrently rather than reliving it.

I was halfway through unloading my panties when I stopped short: was this that psychic twin thing? That connection that I'd always heard about? Huh, imagine that.

--

Orientation went smoothly for about the first two and a half days. And then things took their first turn.

"Are you coming to the Lambda Kap party on Thursday?"

Katie didn't even turn to look at me as she spoke: her nose was still down in some textbook. "Work hard, play hard" was how she had described her attitude, which I could respect. Though I wasn't exactly sure what her words meant.

"The what party?"

She snorted. "Lambda Kap, the frat down on the corner of Oak and 5th? Seth has a buddy who's a brother, so I trust the guys."

A fraternity party? "Will we be allowed in? Will there be alcohol?"

That triggered a full-blown laugh from Katie, and she finally looked up from her book with amusement.

"Good one," she said. It would've been if I had been joking. But when I didn't reply, her eyes widened in horror.

"Wait--" Katie waved one hand vaguely. "Are you telling me-- Are you serious?"

Again, I remained silent. By this point, I had figured out my mistake: I knew people drank, of course, but I had figured it would be done quietly, illicitly. Not brought up so casually between new roommates! But I wasn't exactly ready to admit my misconception to this girl that I had known for a few days; that felt pretty embarrassing.

Thankfully -- I guess -- Katie took pity on me instead of mocking me.

"You weren't lying about being home schooled, huh?" she said, and I shook my head. "I kind of thought you were, since you seemed pretty well-adjusted this week."

I shrugged. "I wasn't lying. Definitely home schooled."

"Okay, just to be safe, I've got to check a few more things. First: do you know how babies are made?"

That made me roll my eyes. "They're brought by storks, obviously," I deadpanned. If she was going to ask dumb questions, she'd get dumb answers.

Again, home schooled, but not out of touch. I might not have known much about college culture, but my parents had given us the talk at least.

If I'm being honest, Katie hit on a sticking point, and I knew I was blushing a bit as I continued pondering babies. See, I had long had a bit of a fascination with pregnancy. Seeing a woman with her belly pushing out always made me feel a little woozy.

I think it was knowing how they got like that. Knowing that some guy had finished inside her, pushed it in deep. And now here she was, walking around proudly, showing the results of that successful rut to everyone.

Katie grinned at me. "Alright, fair. I'll stop teasing you."

She paused to think before continuing: "Look, it's no big deal if you aren't comfortable, but I think the party will be fun. Let's try it out, right? I'll stay with you the whole time."

I finally found my ability to speak, but the words that left my mouth surprised even myself: "Okay. Yeah."

--

Later that night, I did what any good, nerdy, unaware girl would do: some googling.

I looked up all the frats on my campus. I read some reddit threads about our party culture. I even looked up statistics about what percent of students drank and were virgins. (I did say nerdy, so you don't get to judge.)

It was a little relieving, having that knowledge. But now that I knew just how off-base I was before, I felt like I got off a little easy after the party conversation with Katie.

She had to think I was massively weird. And she just... let it go?

The answer was yes, at least for a day. I slept, went to classes, all that usual stuff. And when I got back to the room in the evening, Katie was perched somewhat expectantly on the edge of her bed.

"I've got a question for you," she started abruptly.

I nodded. "What?"

"Are you a virgin?"

I felt my cheeks flush immediately. What a personal question! Did she think I wanted to discuss this with her, a girl I had known for a few days?

But I knew my body language was already clearly giving away the answer, as I shifted my weight uncomfortably. And just a little, I was hoping she wasn't one herself, and that she could give me some advice or information.

"...Yeah. Are you?"

"Me? No. But I figured you were," she said, and I felt myself grimace a bit at that. She shook her head, continuing, "No, no, it's not a bad thing! You're just-- well. You know!"

"I'm what?"

"Innocent."

And here's the first moment when everything changed. If I had let the conversation end there -- if I had said something like "haha, yeah, I guess I am" -- then Katie would've dropped it, and none of this would've happened.

I know: butterfly effect, blah blah, you can never know the impact of a single decision. I'm sure about this one, though. I just know.

But I didn't say that. I said: "I'm not that innocent." In other words: I straight up lied, and Katie saw right through me.

"Yeah, right!" She was grinning now, a dangerous kind of grin that spoke of potential. I should've realized that then. "What have you done?"

"What do you mean?"

"First base? Second? Third?"

I took a moment to be thankful that those particular metaphors had come up during my late-night googling. But that didn't mean I had done them.

"I, uh-- Well."

"Wait, let me guess. First base with two guys, second with one."

"Not quite."


"First base with a guy you were dating. Over the clothes second base only."

"Uh, not that either."

"Just first?"

I scratched the back of my neck, pausing for just a beat too long as I tried to concoct some fictional man to talk about.

"No way. You've never done anything? And you just said you weren't that innocent?"

"I didn't want you to judge me!" I snapped. To her credit, Katie leaned back a bit, as if physically easing off the conversation.

"I wouldn't do that."

I felt bad now. She was right: she wouldn't. "I know. I'm sorry. I just thought everyone was as inexperienced as I am, and I'm realizing they aren't, and it's kind of freaking me out."

She did that dangerous smile again. "That's pretty easy to change, Jill."

"What do you mean?"

"You're a hot college freshman. Guys will be tripping over themselves to get with you. If that's what you want."

I had never really thought of myself as hot, and the descriptor felt uncomfortable. I didn't feel like I was anything special: I was average height with the kind of light brunette hair that just gave up on being blonde one day at around age eight. I had nice eyes -- light blue and big -- but nothing else worth calling out until you got down to my butt. That was really the only part of my body I really did like. Did that add up to hot? I wasn't sure.

But that wasn't even the important part: did I want to 'get with' some guy, as Katie put it? I didn't know that either. The thought was scary, but it wasn't unappealing.

I definitely didn't like being an innocent little virgin: I was an adult! Newly so, but still! My family was never those religious home school types, so it's not like I had any weird hang ups there. It was just lack of opportunity.

But the idea of doing it with some random man was less nice. I wasn't all too concerned about my virginity being some, like, big sacred moment, but I wanted it to be special anyway. I sort of just thought that I had held onto it for long enough that it might as well matter.

My dilemma wasn't something I particularly wanted to explain to Katie right then, so I shrugged limply. "I don't know what I want."

Katie stared at me and asked something that I thought was a complete non-sequitur: "what about your brother Jason?"

"What about him?"

"Is he a virgin too?"

I scrunched my nose. Uh, gross? "I assume so, but how would I know?"

"Do you two not talk about that stuff?" Katie looked surprised. "Seth and I share everything."

"Really? Even that stuff?"

"Of course. We're twins. It's normal." I wasn't sure about that, but at this point, I also just believed Katie knew better than I did.

"Oh. Well, Jason and I have never really discussed it. Do you really talk to Seth about that? Is he a virgin?"

"He's definitely not," Katie said quickly. It struck me as odd, her confidence, but I didn't think much of it. Clearly she wasn't lying: they definitely had discussed this.

She continued: "But you think Seth's a virgin?"

"He never had a girlfriend or anything, and it's not like there were a lot of options around for him. So... yeah."

Katie nodded and, without missing a beat, uttered the words that would change everything: "Fair enough. Well, I've got an idea."

With her words, she stood up and walked toward me. We were eye-to-eye, and I recognized the glint of a dare in her gaze.

"Rather than throwing you into the deep end," she said, "why don't we lean into the educational spirit here a little? We're at college, after all. Let's do some good, old fashioned education. Sex Ed 101, we'll call it."

To this day, I'm not sure what compelled me to agree. A lot of it was desire, I knew. I wanted these experiences. But part of it was the anxiety of my realization too: I wasn't just innocent. I was behind. And here was someone offering to help me fix that. Here was someone offering to de-home-school me, and I had to take that chance.

"I think I could do that," I said.

Katie clapped twice in quick succession. "Yay!"

--

And then... nothing else happened. The week continued on like I hadn't agreed to let me roommate teach me how to have sex, or something like that.

The night of the party arrived.

By this point, I was pretty sure I had gone through all the stages of grief about it. I considered telling Katie I didn't want to go anymore. I decided I'd only stay for a half hour then head home. But by the time evening rolled around, I came around once again.

I think it was Katie's own excitement that did it. Watching her get ready was like a whirlwind. She did her make-up first, expertly flicking on eyeliner and pouting as she rolled a bright red lipstick over her lips.

Then she turned her attention to clothes. She must have tried on at least 15 different outfits: she'd pull one shirt over her head, yank on another, stand in front of the mirror, and sigh. And then she'd repeat it, over and over.

I wasn't trying to stare, but it was fascinating. She was so feminine in a way that I had never been. Each time she'd tug off a shirt, her tits would bounce. They seemed huge -- melon-sized mounds pressed up and against each other by Katie's black lace bra -- and made all the bigger by the juxtaposition of her flat stomach.

No wonder she wasn't a virgin.

Katie caught me staring at one point and offered me a wink in the mirror. I flushed, cheeks first then all the way down my chest.

"I'm almost done getting ready," she said, "and then it's your turn."

I watched as she settled on a black tank top with straps that criss-crossed across her back. She looked good, the kind of hot that seems like it didn't require a lot of effort. She walked up to me, and I took that as my cue to stand awkwardly from my bed.

"I'm not sure what to wear," I admitted.

"I've got you covered!" She turned to riffle through the pile of tried-and-discarded options, producing another tank top and a plaid button-up. "I thought of this outfit when I tried this on. Here, look."

I let her dress me. If her hands touched me longer than was strictly necessary, I wouldn't have known, but I did know that her touch felt good and warm against my sides, scraping up to the edges of my breasts.

"There."

I looked in the mirror. The tank top was a halter, high necked in front and nearly backless. But I wore the plaid shirt over it, with sleeves cuffed to the elbow. The tank top was tight and showed off curves I wasn't aware I had, but it also was objectively a pretty conservative outfit.

I liked it, and I said that.

"Good," Katie replied, looking immensely proud of herself. "Then let's go."

--

The party was fun.

I hated to admit it, just a little. I had fretted enough that I sort of wanted it to be miserable, because then I could go back to being awkward little Jill and not have to worry about Katie being right about this, about everything.

But the party rocked.

True to her word, Katie stayed with me the whole time. And against my better judgment, I even drank. One beer, then two, then someone found some vodka.

I had never drank before, so the room got spinny quickly. I wasn't drunk -- far from it, really -- but I was pleasantly tipsy in a way I had obviously never been. And it was fun.

"Katie--"

I was going to tell her that I was tipsy, happy to be tipsy, excited to be tipsy, in love with life and this moment -- and then I saw Jason.

"Why is my brother here? He's not allowed here."

Katie laughed. "I asked Seth to bring him."

This perplexed me: why would Katie want Jason around? Evidently that confusion was written all over my face, because she answered my question without me even needing to voice it.

"We're going to have our first lesson tonight," Katie said.

I felt like a bucket of cold water had been dumped on me. I had sort of hoped Katie had forgotten about that particular conversation.

Jason noticed me then and walked over, with a guy I vaguely recognized as Seth trailing close behind.

Seth grinned at Katie, and I knew if I were sober, there would be more to it than just a simple smile. But I couldn't parse the emotion then.

"Glad you two made it," Seth said. "But I think it's starting to slow down. How about we head back to the boy's dorm?"

I looked at Katie, then Jason, then Katie again, unsure if we were really doing this.

She nodded. I felt myself nodding too.

I guess we were.

The boy's dorm was closer than ours. Katie's declaration about the lesson had partially sobered me up; the brief walk through the nice fall chill basically finished the job.

I felt like I was vibrating, and I didn't know whether it was remnants of alcohol, nerves, or some heady combination of the two.

Katie walked into the room like she owned the place. I, on the other hand, stood in the corner like the world's most boring houseplant. Jason lingered uncomfortably too -- even though it was actually his room.

"So..." I mumbled.

Katie gave me a reassuring grin. "You two look so nervous! Don't worry, this is going to be so easy."

My mind was absolutely racing: first, since when was Jason involved in this? That was my primary realization: not only was I going through with being taught about sex, but my brother was here too? Just great.

But then: easy? She thinks this is going to be easy?

I grumbled a noise of disbelief.

"We're just going to teach you how to kiss tonight," Seth said finally, and I looked up at him quickly. Clearly he was going to be my teacher, so I felt like I should get to know him.

He was pretty, I decided. He looked a lot like Katie: brown hair with the slightest curl, the warmest brown eyes framed by long lashes, and a dimple only on his right cheek when he smiled.

I pondered his words as I took him in. Kissing I could do. Maybe Katie was right: this could actually be easy.

I watched Katie step toward Jason out of the corner of my eye, and Seth stepped toward me. In sync, as twins should be.

"Is this okay?" Seth said, and I nodded. But he shook his head: "Say it."

"I want to kiss you."

Katie raised her eyebrows at Jason, and he followed my lead: "I really want to kiss you."

She giggled.

And that was that: Seth slid one hand under my chin and tugged it up, and we were kissing. He was soft at first, barely touching his lips to mine. I sighed, and everything changed. Suddenly his hand was grasping my back and his tongue was against my lips. It felt right to wrap my arms around his shoulders, so I did. His hand slid down to my ass and squeezed.

I gasped, which pulled us apart. I glanced over to see Katie and Jason in a similar position: he had his hands on her ass, she had hers tangled in his hair.

I turned back to Seth, who had caught me looking.

"Hot, right?" he murmured. He was right: it was.

I kissed him again.

--

Lesson one had been a thrilling success, I thought.

I had made out with Seth for what felt like hours, ending with me pressed up against the dorm room door as he kneaded my ass. And it hadn't felt weird to know that my twin brother had a girl backed up against a desk a mere meter away.

In fact, we ended up sleeping together. I mean, just sleeping. Obviously.

Because when we finally all pulled apart, we realized it was raining outside. Since neither Katie nor I particularly wanted to endure that trek home, it seemed reasonable to stay.