Sex Ed 301.1 Vixen's First Lecture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at me, you ask, "Now what?"

I lean down and kiss your cheek whispering, "Time for them to practice."

Your eyes open wide as the chair begins to elevate and lean back again. Looking around the room as you are moved into position you see that there are seven men and five women staring at your naked body. Once again you become aware of just how exposed you are and begin to fidget in the chair as your legs are repositioned.

As the first student walks up you lean your head back and try to relax. Feeling his tongue work over your clit and pussy quickly make your apprehensions go away. His tongue works quickly over your pussy and clit, even pushing slightly inside your pussy bringing you to a quick but small orgasm. You nod, giving him a passing grade but not a great one. Each of the seven men brings you to quick steady orgasms one right after the other sending your head spinning.

As the first female student positions herself between your legs I remind the class that next week's lecture is on sexual positions and that you will be there for demonstration only. You sigh as the female student between your legs begins to lick you, concentrating delicately on your clit. The light touch of her tongue is a nice change from the previous attempts. Your orgasm builds slower but more intensely as she masterfully licks and sucks your clit. Reaching down you entwine your fingers in her hair and guide her mouth. Your loud moans announce your pleasure and her grade.

The next woman is between your legs quickly, obviously excited by watching the previous one. Once again the light flicks, licks and sucking on your clit build a powerful orgasm. With each new woman you think your body is too exhausted to be able to orgasm again until they begin to work their tongues over you. With little or no break in between you are happy when the final fifth female student moves between your legs.

Her tongue works quickly over your clit and even down to your pussy. You begin to move in rhythm with her tongue. She even slips a finger inside your pussy causing you to inhale deeply. She sucks on your clit and slides a second finger in, using her hand to quickly pump your puss. You begin to moan loudly, your orgasm building, and you grasp her head firmly in your hands. Leaning up in the chair you scream loudly as you coat her face with your orgasm. Holding her head tightly you watch as she licks you. When the orgasm passes, you release her head and collapse back in the chair totally exhausted. The last student quietly leaves.

Covering you with the robe I clean up and let you relax on the chair. Looking up at me from under the robe, you ask about the class next week. I tell you it's about different sexual positions for both oral and regular sex and that it would probably take the full two hour class to show all of the positions. Of course as we demonstrated the positions you would be able to tell the class what you liked about each. Exhausted you reply that it sounds like fun.

I finish packing up my materials and help you back onto your feet. Once you are back in the changing room you pull on your bra and clasp. Giving me a quick wink you hand me your panties explaining you really can't stand to wear them just yet. With your dress on we head out the door, passing one of the students on the way to my car. The student comments how they enjoyed the class causing you to blush with embarrassment.

12