Sex Ed at Futa University Ch. 01

Story Info
A naughty futa professor teachers her class about sex.
4.1k words
4.38
20.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older. This story contains strong fetish content.

Chapter 1

"Alright everybody, settle down now," Mrs. Moore said with an austere air. Her students sat down in seats of their own choosing, struggling to decide where they might end up sitting the rest of the semester. "We have a long lesson planned for today and we don't have Recitation this week."

When the students finally settled in, Mrs. Moore let a sultry grin spread across her face.

"Welcome to Sexual Education 101. I'm Mrs. Moore, and I'll be your professor for the semester."

Rachel Moore had always loved teaching. Giving knowledge to the next generation for them to use and master was her greatest joy in the world, followed closely by sex. So for her to be able to teach about sex was nothing short of a blessing to her. And she took her job very seriously, too. It was more than just a job to her, more than even a career. It was a calling. It was a path that she could not refuse to walk.

And as she walked that path in life, her strut brought on the gaze of men and women alike. Her busty hourglass figure swayed with each step, large breasts always jiggling despite usually being contained within a bra, her round, juicy ass bouncing at any sudden movement.

She had always been a sight for sore eyes, but she pushed the line with her outfits, even as a teacher. And since this was the first day of class, she always tried to dress a little more provocatively to get her students more comfortable with the course content.

Today she was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, generously outlining her curves and her voluptuous rear end. Tucked into it was a white button up, taut against her tits. She had her auburn hair in a neat ponytail and wore a pair of 3-inch black heels that elevated her already tall frame.

She was a fox. Sexy, magnetic, with an aura of pure lust radiating from her body.

"Some of you might have already taken a Sex Ed course in high school, and that's okay. You'll be familiar with some of the early content but will quickly find yourself learning new things as the semester goes on. Some of you might not have had any adequate Sexual Education, and that's okay too. You'll be up to speed in no time," Mrs. Moore said in a motherly voice. She cared a lot about her students every semester, always wanting them to have the best education possible. "Sitting here to my right is my son Vincent. He's going to be your TA for the semester, so if you have any questions at all and can't find me, Vincent will be more than happy to help."

Vince, who had just recently turned 19, was still a little uncomfortable about helping his mother out in class. He knew the material by heart and had been studying with his mom for over a year now, but he was homeschooled. Being around other students wasn't normal for him and he was certainly nervous. But when he looked up at his mom and she smiled back down at him, he felt safe and let his worries wash away.

"Vincent, if you'd be so kind as to come join me in front of the class," his mom said, and the nerves came racing back.

Vince stood up slowly, took a deep breath, and went to stand next to his mother. She's so beautiful, he thought to himself as he looked up at her. She was only a few inches taller than him when she wore those heels but her presence made it feel like she was towering over him.

She was daunting, to say the least, yet incredibly sexy nonetheless. Vince could feel himself getting hard just admiring her. "As you can see, Vincent is a healthy young man, and when a healthy young man gets aroused..." Mrs. Moore let a hand gently grab her sons growing member through his pants, making it more visible to her students. Vince was used to his mother handling him now, but it was different in front of an audience. He could feel himself tensing up. He looked out at the desks in front of him, only now fully noticing that all the students were women. And almost all of them had their eyes as wide as dinner plates. His cock strained under his mother's firm grip, practically begging to be stroked. It didn't go unnoticed. His mother's hand gave his cock a playful squeeze, telling him just how much she loved to feel his hardness in her hand.

"Now I'm sure that for most of you, seeing a mother and son so close to each other can be concerning at first. But I assure you that this is natural and healthy. Having strong familial bonds is necessary for a healthy sex life," Mrs. Moore cooed as she stroked her son's growing cock over his pants.

When she had first seen Vince's erection a little over a year ago, she was shocked at how big it was. It had to have been nearly 8 inches long, with a very respectable thickness to it. It was without a doubt one of the best cocks she had ever seen on a man, and was proud that it was her son's.

"I know you all have been in a situation like Vincent is in here. Hard, pent up, and desperate for release." It had been three days since Vince had cum and he was ready. His rod was now fully erect, all of it straining to rip out of his pants. He bit his lip and waited patiently. "Vince, would you please undress yourself for the class?" his mom asked in her ever so seductive voice. Without answering, he lifted his shirt off of his chest and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. It was quick but practiced, a smooth chain of motions.

Now, Vince was standing in front of this class of women completely naked, his throbbing cock standing at full attention. The students were hypnotized by the visage of a cute naked boy in front of them. They wanted him, and badly. Legs were starting to fidget and tremble, crossing over each other to hide arousal. A few girls even bit their lips at the sight in front of them.

Mrs. Moore watched the reactions with wanton lust before quickly getting herself under control. She was a teacher and had to accordingly. She looked at her naked son for a moment and felt herself getting hard already. This would be a very trying hour and a half.

"Do we have any volunteers who'd like to come up and introduce themselves? You'll all be coming up at some point, so if you'd like to go first please raise your hand." The class sat silently for a moment before a girl up front cautiously raised her hand. "Yes, please, right here is fine," Mrs. Moore said as she guided the young lady to stand next to her, facing the class. "Would you please go ahead and tell the class your name?"

"Um, I'm Carla," said the girl.

"It's very nice to meet you, Carla. Would you please go ahead and get undressed for us?"

"Uh...I mean..." Carla trailed off.

"It's perfectly alright to be nervous at first, but I promise you'll be okay. And everyone else will be up here too today, so don't feel embarrassed." Carla thought for a moment before hesitantly disrobing herself for the class.

Vince's jaw dropped to the floor. Carla was a dream. She was fit and athletic, likely here on a sports scholarship. He imagined what she would look like in tight spandex playing soccer or doing gymnastics and shuddered at the idea of her perfectly sculpted body being molded by stretched out fabric.

She had long, blonde, flowing hair that traveled down her back in waves until it reached the dimples right above her ass. Looking closer, Vince could see that it wasn't actually blonde, but a light brown with blonde highlights. But her ass is what shook Vince to his core.

It was huge. At least 40 inches around. Vince had never seen an ass like that in person, only in porn. It was an immaculate bubble, jutting out past her thighs with a deliciousness plumpness. It curved down back to her chiseled thighs, making Vince's cock start dripping in precum. His throbbing 8 inch erection, bouncing and lurching every so often as Vince watched Carla undress, a lewd testament to the inescapable arousal he was feeling as he lusted after Carla's body.

On the other side of her juicy ass was what shocked Vince the most. A massive cock, at least 10 inches long, was as stiff as a rock and pointing right at him now that she had finished undressing. The tip of Carla's cock was only a few feet from Vince's and he wondered what hers would feel like rubbing up against his. Hers was uncircumcised, which Vince had never seen in person before. Her dark head was mostly covered by foreskin, and the engorged shaft had a massive vein running underneath it.

It was a mouth-watering sight and Vince had to stop himself from reaching out and just grabbing Carla's cock with his mouth and throating her until she blew her load into his stomach. He couldn't believe there were more women like his mother, and in the back of his mind he wondered if the rest of the students were the same.

Vince then finally looked up, passing over Carla's flat stomach and tight abs to find her round, perky tits. They were big, definitely above average in size, with no hint of sag. They looked so round and perfect, so intentionally designed to look beautiful that he considered, if only for a moment, whether they were real or not.

Her nipples were a beautiful dark pink with darker areolas, both hard as diamonds and pointing straight out. Between her raging boner and her stiff nipples, Carla couldn't hide how turned on she was as she stood in front of her new classmates, her new professor and her son, completely naked and visible to them. Her weighty cock on full display, her cum-filled balls dangling gently just below. Vince couldn't help but wonder if he would get to see her unload them.

Mrs. Moore looked down at Carla's pulsing member and licked her lips reactively. She was starting to get hungry.

"You're absolutely beautiful, Carla, there's no reason to be nervous. Most women would kill to have a body like yours," Mrs. Moore said with more lust in her voice than she knew.

"Thank you, Mrs. Moore." Carla's cock throbbed at the compliment, a drip of pre-cum forming at the tip of her rod. Vince licked his lips.

"Now class, the first step in sexual intercourse is always mutual arousal. You and your partner should both be enjoying things like touching each other, kissing, and even some light dirty talk. It's important that you're both in the right state of mind to enjoy each other. In this case..." Mrs. Moore noted, shifting her attention to the two erections at her sides, "...both participants are already quite aroused, which is actually quite good for later on in the lesson. But right now, it's important that we go over the basics of foreplay."

Vince was dumbfounded. Did his mom really just imply they were all gonna have sex today? Did that mean he was gonna have sex today? Time would tell shortly.

Vince was quickly taken out of his thoughts by what he saw his mother doing. Slowly, one button at a time, his mom was undoing her shirt and untucking it simultaneously from her tight pencil skirt. She lifted it off of her shoulders, letting it fall around her arm and then draped it over her chair. Her hands went behind her back, unclasping her bra.

Her enormous tits bounced out, jiggling in their newfound freedom. They finally settled and displayed their full shape. Perfect tear drop orbs that were each much too big for anyone to hold in their hand. Her nipples were hardening, her areolas deliciously pink.

Her thumbs hooked into her skirt and began to pull it down, along with her panties. As she pulled it down, she revealed her member to the class: a startling 8 inches flaccid, it was scary to imagine how big it would be when fully erect. The head was free of any foreskin, and the shaft was thick even as it was soft.

Mrs. Moore stepped out of the skirt, kicking it to the side. Her mind was racing, a flurry of sexual desire and commitment to her job. She wanted to be professional and just teach about sexuality, but her urges were becoming stronger. Soon she would be desperate for release, and she just hoped that she could make it to the end of the period. If she could, she'd need Vincent to be strong for her just long enough for her to use him properly.

"Vincent, could you please show the class how you get me stimulated at home?" Mrs. Moore said with more desperation than she realized.

"No problem, mom," Vince told her confidently. He got onto his knees at his voluptuous mother's side so that he wasn't blocking the view for the class. He reached out a hand and took a firm hold of his mother's daunting member. His mom shuddered softly at his touch, straining to hold back and stick to the lesson plan.

Her cock was not as thoughtful.

Just moments after Vince grabbed it, he felt it stir in his grasp. It stiffened and pushed against his palm as it grew thicker and longer. As it did, he began to stroke it gently, coaxing it into reaching full mast.

It was pointing straight forward at her students, her pee hole staring right into the eyes of her new gorgeous students. Her cock was a monolith, 13 inches long and thick beyond belief. The head was massive, precum leaking out and slicking Vince's fingers and her shaft. Mrs. Moore was throbbing in her son's hand.

Carla was watching intently, unknowingly starting to stroke her raging erection. Her professor was getting a handjob from her son on the first day of class. This was insane, right? But she couldn't stop watching, and enjoying it. She could feel an orgasm slowly creeping up in her balls as she watched on. Her foreskin dragged back and forth, up and down her tip.

Carla wanted to cum so badly right then and there, but something in the back of her mind kept her from jerking her cock wildly and shooting thick ropes of cum all over Vince's face and Mrs. Moore's deliciously thick rod. She knew that if she waited, something better would come.

Mrs. Moore took a deep breath, relaxing her mind. She had regained some control over herself. She looked down and saw her beautiful boy stroking her engorged shaft lovingly, almost caressing it. Carla also happened to be stroking herself to the lewd display, which got a little more precum to dribble out of Mrs. Moore's already starving cock.

"As you can all see, Vincent is stroking my penis with his hand to get it erect. Watch his technique, the way he...mph...slowly goes up and down the entire...length...coating it in precum. It's...oh fuck..., it's important to make your partner as hard as possible so that you can...please....please...every part of it." She was fighting for her life, trying against all odds to stop herself from cumming as her son jerked her off. But she wasn't going to hold up forever.

Mrs. Moore grabbed her son's hand and took it off of her, breathing harshly and sporadically, trying not to give in. A moment passed, and she had regained her composure once more. But she needed to move things forward and to stop stimulating herself, otherwise she'd get too distracted and stop teaching.

"Hopefully you were all able to watch that, but don't worry if you got distracted or focused on one thing more than another. It's perfectly natural, and we'll have many many more lessons throughout the semester focusing more intently on foreplay, but today we should just try and see a little of everything."

Mrs. Moore looked out at her students. One of them had their cock out and was stroking it with a look on her face that said she had already zoned out. All she was focusing on were the three beautiful people up front who were all naked and sporting thick, veiny erections. Another student had a clear imprint in her yoga pants of a hard futa cock.

Mrs. Moore grinned. Her gorgeous students were enraptured by what they were seeing, and she was going to give them a lesson they would never forget.

"Vincent, why don't you hop up on my desk and lay down on your back?" Mrs. Moore cooed softly in his ear, bending down as she did. Her tits gently bumped into Vince's face. His cock lurched.

His tongue snaked out of his mouth and flicked a nipple. His mom giggled. He knew how turned on his mom was by looking at how hard she was from just getting stroked by him. He knew she must've been holding back because otherwise she'd already be balls deep in his tight ass.

Vince got on top of his mom's desk and laid down on his back. His heart was racing, knowing what was about to happen. The excitement was beating like a drum in his head, pounding against his skull. He was about to get fucked by one of the sexiest futa's he had ever seen in his life in front of an entire class of students who were also probably futa's and his mother. His simple homeschooled life was very quickly changing before his eyes.

"Carla, don't be shy, come around here to Vincent's butt," she said, encouraging the young student. Carla put herself right in front of Vince, the head of her straining thickness just inches from his entrance.

"Um, Mrs. Moore, I've never actually done this before, so..." Carla trailed off, not finishing her thought.

"That's why we teach these things, sweetie. Don't feel ashamed." Mrs. Moore let her hands gently caress Carla's shoulder's. The scent of Carla's hair drifted up her nose, egging her on even further.

No. I need to get a grip. Stay professional, she thought to herself, but it was difficult enough to stay professional under normal circumstances, and now she had to look down at this futa's raging hard on mere inches away from penetrating her son's tight asshole. An asshole that she had sampled many times for herself and couldn't get nearly enough of. She could remember clearly how it would wrap itself around her cock and grip her tightly, enveloping her meat in her son's walls.

More precum leaked out of her.

And now, in her own workplace, she had to watch countless other futa's fuck her son with their enormous cocks and fill him with their sticky, delicous white seed and all she could do is stand and help them fuck her son. She was filled with jealousy and arousal and an unbearable urge to plunge her gigantic cock deep within the bowels of her only son. It was a monumental struggle but she managed her urges.

Instead, she took hold of Carla's impressive shaft.

"The first thing you want to do is get your cock lubed up. If you don't have any lube handy, you have a few other options to get yourself slick enough to slide inside of your partner's hole. You can do this through spit," she spit on her free hand and rubbed it on Carla's head and shaft, soaking her thoroughly, "through precum," she took some leaking precum from her cock and smeared it onto Carla's, "or even through...well, more, uh, kinky, options. But we won't be focusing on those today."

Mrs. Moore stroked Carla's cock unceremoniously, trying only to get it wet enough for Vincent and trying very hard not to stimulate Carla too much.

Carla, on the other hand, groaned loudly. Loud enough for the whole class to hear. Yet she didn't care. Carla was lost in a trance of pleasure she had never been privy to. The way Mrs. Moore's hand glided up and down on Carla's straining rod had Carla's orgasm approaching faster than anticipated. She wondered if she would last long enough just to enter Vince's rear end.

The tip pressed up against him and he shuddered, his own hard cock bouncing from excitement. Carla's pre-cum smeared against him, gently coating his opening and her tip with her juices. Mrs. Moore, practically salivating at the sight and sensations, took Carla's waiting cock and slowly, methodically, slid it inside Vince.

Vince yelped as the wide head began to spread him open, and his cock lurched as pre-cum dripped down the side of his shaft. Mrs. Moore spat on her hand and started coating Carla's cock in the slickness.

"You always need to make sure you're properly lubricated when entering your partner. They deserve pleasure just as much as you do," she said with an indecent look on her face.

Vincent moaned loudly for the whole class to hear as his mother guided Carla's cock inside of him, the entire head now hidden within him. "You're doing a wonderful job taking that big cock, baby. You're making mommy so proud," Mrs. Moore whispered to Vince. He shuddered in response, more pre-cum cascading down his cock. Carla's cock lurched when she heard her professor say that. It buried itself another inch inside of Vince.

12