Sex Ed at Futa University Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla groaned in ecstasy. She had never had sex before, not even a handjob. She hadn't had many friends growing up, and boys would never want to fuck her if they knew she had a massive penis instead of a vagina. So when she heard about an all futa school where everyone was accepted and treated equally, a place where futa's could be themselves, she knew that there was only one school she'd be applying to.

The sensation of her divine professor holding her cock and the unreal tightness of Vince's ass were too great for Carla to stop herself. Without any warning, Carla's eyes flew shut and she let out a guttural groan that was a mix of realization and release. Long, thick ropes of sticky white cum were shooting out of her and into the intestines of a boy she had just met not five minutes earlier.

Vincent shook as he felt himself being filled with the semen of the seductive futa that was currently penetrating him. He reveled in the feeling of hot, sticky, gooey bursts of futa breeding material hitting the walls of his intestines. If only futas could impregnate boys.

When Carla's eyes finally opened, she saw Vince beneath her, a grinning display of eroticism. She could feel how she filled his ass with cum as it started to leak out and drip down to the floor. White, gooey streaks splotted on the tile beneath them.

"Thank you so much, Carla, for sharing your first time with us." Mrs. Moore held Carla's hard on tightly, still too stimulated to go soft. "Sex can be fast and messy, especially if it's your first time. Now, as futa's, I'm sure you're all extremely aware of just how big your ejaculations are. We have much larger balls than men and can store nearly five times as much cum on average than a man. Essentially, you'll want to try and avoid making things messy when possible. That being said, if you enjoy a mess then make it as messy as you'd like. There are truly no wrong answers when it comes to sex. This university prides itself on allowing young futa's like yourself to explore and live freely in a world where we aren't always looked favorably upon."

The students all nodded along as Mrs. Moore nonchalantly pulled Carla's still pulsating cum-hydrant out of her son's pink rectum. It slipped out with a popping sound, and Carla's cum came pouring out of Vince and onto the floor. His ass gaped open, showing off his innards to his mother.

Mrs. Moore was leering at Vincent, staring directly into his rear entrance that was still burping up Carla's white essence. Her throbbing cock was aching to be inside of him, but there was still an entire class of students who needed a turn on her precious little man.

12