Sex Ed Ch. 02

Story Info
James joins the Home Ec class.
5.2k words
4.56
7.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older and completely fictional. Thank you for reading.

The next day was fairly boring in class, wasn't a very hands on day. But Mrs Thomas asked me to stay after again. I waited anxiously for her to come out of her office, but instead the Home Ec teacher Ms. Williams came out.

"Hi James, how are you doing?" She said.

"Good." I said nervously.

She could here the nervousness in my voice and put a hand on my arm. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what happened the other night."

"Okay." I said relieved.

"But I do need you to do something for me, she moved her hand down to my groin and stroked my semi-hard cock through my jeans. "Do you think you can make me cum, James?"

"Yeah, sure." I said.

She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She got up and sat on the Mrs. Thomas's desk, she barely spread her leg and I could see her hairy pussy under her skirt. she motioned with a finger for me to approach her. I walked over and knelt between her legs, looking up at her face.

"Suck me, baby." She said.

I leaned forward and gently licked her clit. She moaned softly as I teased it with my tongue. She grabbed my head and thrust her crotch into my mouth, I sucked on her pussy.

"That's it, suck my pussy." She said.

She kept grinding her pussy against my face as I ate her out. She was moist as I lapped at her fat cunt. I ran my fingers up and down her smooth thighs as I licked her pussy.

"Fuck, you taste good." I said.

She moaned louder and rocked her hips. I felt her pussy tighten and she started cumming. Her juices were flowing freely, I lapped at her pussy like a dog drinking water. She continued cumming as I stuck two fingers in her dripping pussy and played with her clit. I lifted me head up.

"Mmmmmm, I think I'm ready for your cock." She said while spreading her lips showing her tight wet cunt, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and soaked.

I stood up and unbuttoned my pants. I slid them off along with my boxers and stepped out of them. She removed her skirt and spread her legs, waiting for my cock.

"I haven't had a man in years, James." She said.

"Then let me be the first." I said as I positioned myself between her legs.

I rubbed my cockhead up and down her pussy, teasing her clit. She moaned as I light teased her. I brought my hands up to her breasts and massaged them as I slowly slid my cock into her wet cunt.

"That feels so good." She said.

I started fucking her slow, just going up and down her pussy with my cock. It was a tight fit, her pussy lips were stretched around my cock and her inner walls squeezed it as I entered her. I was hitting her cervix each time I buried myself in her.

"Fuck me, She begged. "Fuck you're so deep."

I picked up the pace, slamming my cock harder and deeper into her pussy. I ripped her blouse down exposing her bra and began sucking on her nipples.

She screamed as I bit down on her nipple. "Oh god, yes!" She yelled.

"Cum for me, Baby." I said as I plunged my cock back into her pussy.

Her body shook as she came. I looked down at her, watching my cock disappear into her pussy. She was bucking her hips onto my cock as she came. I pulled out of her and watched as her pussy gaped open from my cock's removal. I rammed my cock back inside her, taking her breath away.

"Fuuuuccckkkk!" She screamed as she came again.

I fucked her hard and fast, pounding my cock into her dripping pussy. My cock hardened as i fucked her, the feeling of her hot pussy made me want to cum.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I slammed my cock into her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed my ass as I erupted in her. She pulled me close to her chest and we kissed deeply. We held each other tightly as I filled her with my cum.

We stayed there for a few minutes before I rolled off her. I started to get dress when she got up. She reached down and grabbed my hardening cock and slipped it into her mouth, sucking on my shaft. She took my entire length into her mouth and sucked me clean before helping with my pants.

She put her clothes back on and asked. "would you mind coming to the home ec room tomorrow for first period, I could use your help."

I smiled and told her. "sure, I'll be there."

***

I went to the home economics class expecting another boring lesson. Ms Williams was at the front of the class with her students working on various projects. She began to speak "attention girls, we have a volunteer here." She waved me in" today we are going to learn about pleasing your man."

She turned to me and said "James, come take a seat next to Sharon."

Sharon was a cute girl, she wasn't very big or heavy. She had nice C cup tits that looked great in her uniform.

Ms Williams began a lesson on sex and relationships with us. She showed us a video on how to please a man. She discussed different techniques for oral sex and penetration.

After the video, Ms Williams called me to the front. "I'm going to give you girls a demonstration, and then tomorrow, I'm going to have you all show the class what you learned."

"James, if you would please take off your pants."

I did as she said and removed my pants as the class gasped.

She knelt in front of me and took my throbbing cock in her hand.

"This is a penis, it gets erect when it becomes aroused." She said as she stroked it gently.

I watched her warm up my cock, it grew bigger and harder as she stroked me.

"Now this will feel strange to some of you, but I need to make sure that everyone understands how a real cock works." She said as she licked the tip. A drop of precum leaked out of me.

"Don't worry, James, I promise not to hurt you."

She took my cock head in her mouth and sucked it, her tongue swirling around my shaft. She stroked me slowly as I felt the familiar tingle in my cock. I closed my eyes and let her play with my cock.

My breathing quickened as she worked my cock. I grabbed her hair and pushed it against my stomach while holding my cock in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she sucked me.

"It's okay, don't hold back, I'm a professional." She said.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I exploded in her mouth, filling her mouth with my hot cum. Some girls had their mouths gaped open while others tried to stifle their giggles. Ms Williams finished sucking me dry and ending with a nice pop off of my dick.

"Girls, I want you to go to the back of the classroom and practice what you saw."

The class moved quickly to the back of the room where they proceeded to practice on some dildos.

"Okay girls, take a break, there's one more thing. Tomorrow we will see where everyone is at, James here will be back and you will be put to the test. Make sure to take home a dildo if you need one to practice. Class Dismissed."

I walked to the bathroom to clean up before heading home. It took me a minute to calm down from my orgasm. I opened the stall door and heard someone entering the bathroom. I looked up and saw Sharon standing there staring at me.

"Sharon, I didn't expect to see you in here," I said smiling.

"I know, but I wanted to ask if I could practice on you?"

I smiled and said "I would love to."

We moved into the stall and I unzipped my pants, dropping them to the floor. She knelt down and pulled my underwear down, my half hard cock waving in front of her eyes. She took me in her hand and started to stroke me, making my cock grow in her hand.

"Is that better?" She asked as she stroked me.

I leaned back against the wall and watched as she jerked me. My precum leaked out and she nervously licked at it, tasting my essence. She played with my balls and rubbed her pussy as she stroked my cock.

"That feels good, don't stop." I moaned.

She began to slowly put my head on her lips cautiously kissing my tip. Her tongue fluttered around my head and I felt her pull away.

"No, keep going." I said as I reached down and placed my hand on her head.

She continued to kiss my cock head while she softly sucked me. I gently forced her head farther down until my cock was buried in her throat. She gagged and I felt her hands squeeze my ass cheeks.

"Take it slow, you can stop anytime." I whispered to her.

She held onto the back of my thighs as she licked and sucked my cock. I pulled her back and pressed her back down, masturbating myself with her mouth.

"Keep going, I'm close." I warned her.

She continued to suck my cock, her tongue swirling around the head. I felt the familiar feeling in my balls and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I pulled her head off and shot ropes of cum across her face. She didn't try to wipe it off and I watched as it dripped from her chin. She licked my cock clean before swallowing every bit of me.

"Thank you, I hope I did good, that was my first blowjob" she said proudly.

I zipped my pants up and helped her zip hers back up.

"I think you did great, I'm sure you'll do fine with the test.." I said.

We both exited the stall and went to our lockers. Sex Ed was uneventful, Mrs Thomas said we wouldn't have another practice day for at least a week, but at least I could look forward to Home Ec.

***

The next morning I showed up to Ms Williams class early. I watched as the other students came in and sat down. I heard the door open behind me and I turned to see Sharon walking into the room.

"You ready?" I asked, leaning over and whispering in her ear.

"I guess so.""

Ms Williams spoke up "Today we are going to see what you have been practicing on James" We have 6 girls here and so we will do 3 today and 3 tomorrow. The first girl will have 5 minutes, and the next to will have 10."

A girl raised her hand,"5 minutes to do what?"

"To give a hand job or blowjob to James" Ms Williams said. "You will need to make him cum or you will be punished."

My cock was already swelling in my pants and I knew the first girl would have it easy. I looked around the room and saw the other girls were nervous. I gave Sharon a big smile and she returned it.

I stepped to the front of the class and Ms Williams called on a girl, she was about 5'3 and blonde.

"Taylor, you're up."

She got up and walked over to me. I let her pull my pants down and she quickly grabbed my cock. Ms Williams started a 5 minute timer. Taylor began to jerk me off, occasionally licking my shaft. Every few seconds she would lick her fingers and then go back to my cock.

"Wow, you're getting close." She said while she continued jerking me off.

I was not only getting close but I couldn't help myself. She slowly ducked under me and sucked my balls, stroking my head as I felt my orgasm coming on. I thought I would cum right there in front of the class.

"Are you going to cum, James?" Taylor asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

She stopped sucking my balls and instead slid her lips down my cock, taking as much of me inside her mouth as possible. I grunted as I came down her throat and she kept sucking, milking my cock with her mouth until I finished.

"Well done, Taylor." Ms Williams said.

She stood up and wiped her lips off, taking a seat back at her desk.

"We're gonna give James some time to recover then the next one will be up. So enjoy your break." Ms Williams said before turning to the next girl.

***

After a brief break, I was taken aback by the size of the next girl. She was very petite, maybe 5'2 and had long brown hair tied in a pony tail. She began my masturbating me, and I let her take control. I could tell she was new because she wasn't very skilled. After only a few minutes, I could feel my cock starting to get hard again. I glanced around and saw that the other girls were all looking at me as if they wanted to see how well she would do.

She stroked me for a few more seconds before trying to take my cock in her mouth. She could barely fit the tip in but it was warm and tight. I looked over at the clock and saw that the five minute mark was approaching.

"Halfway there" Ms Williams said.

She took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it as she put it back in. She continued to stroke me, this time faster and harder. I felt another orgasm building and I just let her do what she pleased. She licked from the base to the tip, finished by sucking the tip a few times then sliding back to my balls.

The timer read a minute left when I felt my orgasm about to hit me. I tensed up and pushed her head away, spraying my cum all over her face. Cum shot over her face and into her hair

"Not bad, Melody." Ms Williams said. "Let's give James a few more minutes then we will do the last girl for today. Make sure he is fully recovered before the next girl comes in."

Melody stood up and cleaned herself off with a tissue. As she sat back down, I could hear some of the other girls whispering to each other. I wondered which one of them was next.

The next girl was probably 5'4 with long black hair. She also wore glasses and she seemed mature too. She took out my cock and began to stroke it like the other girls but didn't have the same touch as them. It took me a little longer to get hard and she was already at the 2 minute mark.

She started to suck on me but I could tell that she hadn't practiced as much. She made some gagging noises and her tongue was fluttering around my dick. She gently bobbed up and down barely taking me in her mouth. I could see she was getting frustrated and I decided to show her how it's done.

I placed my hand on the back of her head when Ms Williams spoke up "let her do it James, I need to see what she learned."

I put my hand back down and let her lightly suck on my dick, the 8 minutes mark just passed and I was nowhere near cumming. I looked around and noticed that the other girls were gigging at us.

Ms Williams turned to look at the clock and said "You'll have to finish him off soon Jacqueline, only a minute left"

She kept going but she just wasn't sucking enough, or stroking me to go with it. The timer went off and she pulled off of me, I could see tears almost welling up in her eyes.

"Ok Jacqueline, obviously you need more practice, but for now you are going to let James mount you. "Ms Williams said. "Please bend over my desk and life up your skirt."

She did as she was told and bent over the desk, lifting her skirt up to reveal her panties. Her ass was soft, white and round. I glanced around and saw that the other girls had their hands between their legs. I moved behind her and pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy.

She moaned and spread her legs farther apart, allowing me to slide against her panties. I slipped them down and rubbed the head across her lips, making her moan even louder. She was extremely wet and it felt amazing so I pushed myself into her.

It was tight but I knew I could last long enough to get her off. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her, sliding in and out. She cried out and threw her head back. Her ass cheeks looked like waves as I fucked her. I reached around and pinched her nipples, making her cry out.

"That's it honey, make yourself cum." I whispered in her ear.

She placed a hand near her crotch and started rubbing her clit.She was moaning loudly and I could feel her juices coating my shaft. I sped up and fucked her harder and faster until I felt her muscles tighten around me. I held onto her hips as I felt her pussy squeeze on my cock.

"That's it baby!" I whispered.

I started to fuck her again and she screamed out in pleasure, shaking on the desk. She gasped out "Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder"

I sped up and pounded her harder, feeling her pussy grab at my cock. I could feel my orgasm coming and I pushed myself deep inside of her and exploded, spraying her insides with my cum.

Jacqueline's body shook and she moaned as I filled her with cum, she fell limp on the desk and I collapsed beside her, completely exhausted. Her pussy leaked cum onto her panties and thighs.

I watched as Ms Williams removed the panties and made her sit up straight. She turned to the class and said "James here has proven himself to be an amazing lover. The way he took control of his partner and gave her exactly what she needed shows great potential. As for you Jacqueline, I'll need more practice from you please dear. But I'm pleased with your performance and your eagerness to learn. You may go now."

We all filed out of the room and I took a seat in the hall. I heard someone say "wow, that was hot." I want to my next class and continued my day.

***

I met Mrs Thomas in sex Ed after class and we talked about what I did in Home Ec. She seemed a little flustered when I mentioned fucking Jacqueline so hard.

She looked at me "I haven't done it in a while, I'm started to get a little frustrated." She said.

She walked over to me and gently sat on my lap facing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She sighed and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Are you gonna fuck me?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

She turned and lifted up her skirt. I could see her pussy through her light blue cotton panties. Her wetness had made her panties translucent. I reached down and slid my finger between her lips and she moaned.

"Mmm, that feels good." She said. "But why don't you take these off too?" Reaching for my pants.

I unbuttoned and undid my zipper pulling them down and off. My cock springing up and sliding against her. I started to rub my cock against her panties, getting them more wet from her arousal.

"Do you like my panties?" She said.

"They're very pretty." I replied. "And they look so nice stretched around my cock."

Mrs Thomas moaned softly and lifted herself up enough to slide her panties to the side. She lowered herself back on my cock and moaned as she felt me against her. I started to move slowly, enjoying how much she loved having me inside of her. She arched her back and panted as she grinded against me. She moved up and down, sliding against my shaft. The tip almost prodding her entrance as she reached the top. Finally she went a little too far and I caught her hole, my cock spring up and she impaled herself on it as she went back down.

"Oh god yes!" She cried out. "Fuck me, fuck me." As she bounced on me.

I grabbed her hips and began moving faster, slamming into her as hard as I could. She moaned loudly and dug her nails into my shoulders as she came once again. Her pussy contracting as her body shook.

My penis twitched inside of her as my orgasm hit me and I unloaded another load deep inside her. She collapsed on me and I hugged her tightly. We remained like that for a few minutes. Her breasts pressed against my chest as our bodies were still joined together.

"I can still feel you pumping cum inside me." She whispered. "It's so warm."

I smiled at her and kissed her. I began to pull away but she grabbed my arms and stopped me. She kissed me again, this time more passionately than before and I wrapped my arms around her and returned her kiss, deepening it. She finally released me.

"I'll see you after class again ok?" She said.

I pulled my pants up and gave her another kiss as I left to Home Ec.

***

When I got to the classroom Ms Williams was waiting for me. She looked smug at me and asked. "So James, did you enjoy yourself with Mrs Thomas?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

Ms Williams smiled. "Good. Now, let's get continue from yesterday." She said. "Sharon, you're up first today. I'll start the 5 minute timer when you get his pants down. Ready? Go."

Sharon stood up and walked to me, kneeling in front of my crotch. I undid my buckle and dropped my pants. A wet spot of cum was on my underwear as Sharon took them down. My cock still semi hard as Ms Williams started the 5 minute timer.

Sharon gripped my penis and leaned forward, kissing the head of my cock. Then she opened her mouth and slid my erection into her mouth. She started sucking, gently bobbing her head up and down until I was fully erect. It felt as god as it had in the bathroom. She kept a good pace. Her tongue dancing around my dick as she sucked me.

12