Sex Ed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple minutes I felt my balls tighten up and I knew my orgasm was coming. I felt her slow down and control my orgasm, not wanting me to bust yet. When I told her I couldn't hold it anymore she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth.

She let me calm down for a few seconds before continuing her fellatio. This time she went all the way down to my base, taking as much of my shaft into her mouth as possible. Her hands were gripping my thighs and I could feel her tongue swirling around the underside of my cock. The minute mark went off but she kept her pace, I was about to explode again with only 30 seconds left when she took her mouth off of me. My penis twitched in angst as it wanted relief.

She slowly stroked my cock for a few seconds before attempting to suck me for the last 5. The buzzer rang and Ms Williams looked a little confused about annoyed." You know the drill Sharon, bend over the desk."

Sharon was all too eager and quickly bent over the desk. She lifted the back of her skirt to reveal her moist naked pussy, no panties. I watched as a strand of fluid leaked from her and hung there. I walked up behind her and positioned myself to take her.

I rubbed my tip on her entrance as she moaned. Her slit was sopping wet and I slid my cock inside her easily. She gasped and held onto the edge of the table as I filled her with my penis.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock." She moaned. "Fuck me harder."

"Quiet Sharon, this is a punishment." Ms Williams stated.

I pounded her fast and hard, feeling her tight walls squeeze my penis. I could tell she was getting close again. She groaned loudly and I slowed down, pulling out. She was breathing heavily as I repositioned myself behind her. I parted her ass cheeks and examined her cute little pink balloon knot.

"You can use whatever hole you like." Ms Williams said.

I slowly slid my finger into her anus. She moaned loudly, grinding her pelvis against the table. Her asshole seemed to be very sensitive and I plunged my finger in and out of her. I wetted my dick with her cunt one more time and gently pressed the tip against her anus. She screamed and tensed up as my cock pushed through her sphincter. I watched as her hole stretched open as I entered her body. Her eyes rolled back and she tried to push me off, but I held her down and fucked her sphincter.

"You are fucking tight, bet you didn't expect this." I said as I continued to pound her.

"Fuuuck! Yes! Fuck me!" She yelled.

I grabbed her hips and pounded her ass while holding on to her waist. I was getting close as I felt my balls constricting. I pulled out and shot several ropes of semen on her cheeks and thighs. I kept shooting load after load on her. When I finished and my cock was completely soft I let go of her hips. Strands of my cum sat on her ass and skirt.

She turned around and kissed me, then licked her fingers clean. "Thank you James, that was amazing." She said.

"Next." Ms Williams said.

The next girl was Ashley. She was a fit black girl with long curly hair. She was a bit shy, but soon enough she was kneeling in front of me. She timidly placed my cock between her lips. I sighed and relaxed as she slowly sucked me. After a few minutes, she got the hang of it and began bobbing her head up and down.

I could tell she loved giving head, her tongue was moving rapidly over my shaft and I could see her spit dripping from her chin. I could feel my balls tightening and knew I wouldn't last. I grabbed her head and sped up my pace, pushing her head into me.

"Ahh! Ahhh! Oh shit!" I grunted as I came in her throat.

She swallowed every drop and was still licking my head when I finished. She smiled at me and stood up.

"Good job Ashley" Ms Williams said," who is next?"

Yuki raised her hand. Ms Williams nodded and Yuki walked over.

"Come here sweetie." Ms Williams said, motioning Yuki to come closer.

"Yes ma'am." Yuki responded.

Ms Williams reached her hand out and ran it down Yuki's stomach and onto her pussy. Yuki shivered as she felt Ms Williams fingers slide across her labia. Ms Williams placed her middle finger inside Yuki and looked at me.

"James, are you ready?"

I shook my head and she guided Yuki to my crotch.

"Don't worry, he doesn't bite."

Yuki opened her mouth and began sucking me. She was very good, and I soon forgot where I was as I was lost in pleasure. My balls were tightening, and I could feel myself coming, but I didn't want to pull out of Yuki.

"It feels so good. Don't stop." I said.

She kept sucking me as I came in her throat, she pressed down on my cock and took it in deep, my cum shooting down her esophagus. I could feel her swallowing as she forced more of my sperm down her throat. When I finished she looked up at me with a smile and licked her lips.

"Thank you, that was very good Yuki" Ms Williams said."James you can have a seat now."

My penis was exhausted, the contact cumming and pleasure had drained my balls. I slumped in my chair and watched as Ms Williams stood in front of the class

"Well, we are all done for today." Ms Williams said. "I will see you tomorrow to set up another lesson. James, If you could stay behind please."

"Sure." I responded.

Ms Williams walked to the door and opened it. The rest of the students filed out, leaving me and Ms Williams alone. She was plump, but not overweight. She also wore glasses which made her look very sophisticated.

"Would you like a glass of water?" She asked.

"Please." I replied.

She handed me a bottle and sat down on her desk."Do you think you could go one more round for me, I've been very horny, I think I'm ovulating." She spread her thick thighs and revealed her moist pussy.

"Oh god yes." I said.

I got up and knelt in front of her, sliding my fingers into her hot pussy. Ms Williams moaned loudly as I fingered her. I thrust my fingers in and out of her, quickly coating them with her nectar.

"Ooohhh god" she groaned."I want your cock so bad."

I pulled my finger put of her and slid them into her mouth, forcing her to taste her cum. She liked that and began sucking my fingers.

"Mmmmmmm."

I slipped my pant off and pulled her close, sliding between her legs. She lifted her knees and parted her legs wide open. I pushed my cock inside and sank all the way in.

"Fuck Me James." she begged.

I slammed my hips against hers, pounding her pussy hard. I hugged her while humping her, feeling her breasts and tummy press against me.

"I love your big cock." She moaned.

I moved my hands to her breasts and began squeezing them. Her nipples were rock hard, and I pinched them, making her gasp.

"Cum in me," she moaned "cum in me"

I threw her back and pulled her legs up onto my shoulders, continuing my rapid fucking. She reached her arms out grasping for anything to grip.

"Oh fuck yesss!" she cried out.

Her pussy gripped and milked my cock, squirting her juices all over my shaft. I couldn't hold out any longer and drove deep into her convulsing pussy, releasing my cum deep inside her.

We stayed like that for several minutes until both of us were spent.

"Holy hell." Ms Williams said.

"That was amazing." I said.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the neck, slowly moving across her cheek to her lips. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"I hope so." she said.

I slid out of her, my cum seeping out of her wet cunt and dripping down her ass. I dressed and left the room.

12