Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 07

Story Info
Devil's threesome with Ana de Armas.
4.9k words
4.88
15.7k
20

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #7: Devil's Threesome

Starring Ana de Armas

Codes: Cons, MMF, Oral, Anal, Creampie

*****

Lights flared as the camera slowly panned across the newly refurbished studio of Sex-Ed For Dummies. Truth be told, the old set had desperately needed an upgrade. There were enough combined fluids on those beds, couches and recording equipment to make even the most experienced of health inspectors resign in disgust. With the forklifts of cash being dumped in from the previous lessons, the entire place had been given a glamorous makeover. The producer had spared no expense.

The horny rampaging crowd, whipped into an orgasmic frenzy by the instructors of the anal sex lesson had been a blessing in disguise. What a wild day that had been. The crowd had started fucking during the episode and didn't stop until the sun came up the next day. Bryce Dallas Howard and Camila Cabello had done nothing to soothe them, instead joining in themselves and making sure the camera's kept rolling. What followed was an orgy so wild and deprave, it would have made Caligula blush. Sex-Ed For Dummies now had enough B-roll footage to last indefinitely.

A velvet curtain acted as the backdrop, but it was now a beautiful mauve instead of the gaudy red. There was a brand new late-night set up for interviewing guests and, after much debate, a set of stands for a live studio audience to cheer them on. Only the plushest of chairs were suitable for the exquisite derrieres of the instructors and the richest of mahogany desks for special host, Hugh Johnson. Next to that was a more intimate set. On it, an enormous California King bed with a sturdy black headboard that was perfect for rattling. Silk sheets and fluffy pillows rested atop the mattress, the entire bed itself elevated on a rotating stage. Next to that, a third set that could be altered depending on the needs of the instructor. A sleek and modern-style couch was currently centered squarely in the middle of it. Beneath it rested a plush rug. Nestled on the cushions was an unbelievably beautiful naked olive-skinned woman, sandwiched between two equally naked and stunning men. One was darker than coal, the sporting a golden tan all over.

Ana de Armas flashed her dazzlingly white smile as the camera firmly settled on her. Waving, she wiggled her fingers and blew a kiss. Already in the nude, her dark, perfectly round puffy nipples were like two mountain peaks, resting atop the perkiest set of breasts you've ever seen. Her dark brown hair was sleek and shiny, styled to fall carelessly down her back. Utterly relaxed, she draped her arms around her costars.

"Hola a todos! Welcome back to another episode of your favorite series, Sex-Ed For Dummies! Yo soy Ana de Armas and I am very excited to be here today." Speaking with the hint of an accent, it only made every word she said that much more sensual. "For obvious reasons." She gestured to both men hanging off of her. "Threesomes. We're talking about threesomes. My favorite kind to be precise. I'm talking dos hombres and uno mujer. Better known as a devil's threesome. They are the only kind I partake in. I don't like sharing dick with anyone! One is barely enough to satisfy me as it is. But two? Two is good. Three is better, but that's another lesson entirely." Her hands moved down from her costar's shoulders, across their chests, bulging and rippling with muscles. "My friends today are two muy guapo gentlemen, David and Tyrese." Ana giggled, her rounded cheeks already flush with arousal. "We only met yesterday, but we've really hit it off."

Both men grinned and laughed, deep and booming. Everyone on the couch shifted, the tension between the three of them thick enough to cut with a knife. Ana flashed a look with her stunning green eyes in both their directions before she returned her alluring gaze to the camera.

"Our little rehearsal in the hotel last night went very well. Mhhmmm." She purred like a cat. "Very well indeed." Winking, both men grinned and nodded.

The producer let out a loud bark of laughter. Ana had sent a video of her hotel escapades to him for review that morning. You know, just in case there was anything they should add or remove for the lesson that day. He'd spent the morning locked in his office beating off like a teenager who just discovered the Internet for the first time. But, Ana hadn't just sent it to the producer. She'd accidentally sent it to the entire film crew. Needless to say, they were running a bit behind schedule because of all the "bathroom breaks" that had needed to be taken after the video's circulation.

Her delicate fingers strayed even lower, down their washboard abs to their rapidly hardening cocks. "A word of warning. You may think you are ready to handle two gigantic cocks like this. You probably aren't, but damned if I'm going to discourage you from trying! Ok, let's get started. I've been waiting for these all day."

Ana removed her hands from the gentleman who both stood up, their cocks swinging around with enough momentum to put an eye out. Slithering off the couch onto her knees, the look of her face was one of pure joy as she grabbed hold of both meaty pricks. One flesh colored, the other darker than coal. Both were ten inches at the least. Dangling below the fleshy rods were two sets of heavy, shaven swinging balls.

"To start off, get them up to full length if they aren't already. A bit of jerking off is all."

Her hands quickly roamed over the thick shafts, fingers dancing across every veiny inch. As they swelled to their full, remarkable size, she darted underneath to fondle their plum-sized gonads, tickling and teasing the baggy sacks with her nails. Licking her palms, her eyes never strayed from the camera lens. For good measure, she spat on both pricks, pursing her pouty set of lips together as the spittle landed across the fat cocks. Fingers wrapping back around both dicks, she spread the saliva around until the pricks glistened like jewels under the brand new studio lights.

"There we go." She said, slowly jacking off both pricks with rhythmic, precise timing. "Now we're up and the fun begins. When blowing two rabos takes special skill. You have to give them equal attention, always making sure you never leave one unattended for too long. I always make sure to keep one hand on the dick not in my mouth, stroking him so he gets some action too."

Ana opened her mouth and took the prick on her left down to the balls. Her other hand wrapped around the black cock and started stroking from base to tip. Staring with alluring emerald eyes, she never looked away from David's face as every inch of his fat veiny prick vanished from sight. Holding him there, his balls resting comfortably against her chin, she worked over Tyrese's coal dark shaft, squeezing the bulging mushroom headed crown. Precum oozed out in long great sticky drips, down onto the shag carpet. Releasing David from her gullet, long strands of saliva clung to her lips, connecting her to the throbbing dick. Turning to face Tyrese, she stuck out her tongue, happily lapping up the stream.

"Delicioso!" Squeezing out even more precum like toothpaste from the tube, she slurped it down before wrapping her pouty lips around and likewise taking him down to the very base.

Now stroking the thick white cock while she blew the big black one. Ana demonstrated swapping back and forth between both the well-hung studs. Leaving behind a tangled spider web of saliva strings connecting all three of them, she gargled, sucked, slurped and blew 20 inches of cock with practiced ease. Within minutes both men were trembling all over, toes curling before her voracious oral assault. Thankfully Ana paused, turning to the camera to give further instructions.

"Now threesomes are all about endurance. You don't want to come out of the gate sprinting, only to cramp up on the final kilometer. Pace yourself, and if you get tired, make sure your partners are sharing the workload. After all, they are here to please you. Hear that chicanos? Time for you to go to work!"

Tyrese placed both meaty hands on top of Ana's head, his dark fingers weaving through strands of hair as he grabbed handfuls of her brown locks. Fitting his cock between her lips, he slipped inside and started thrusting. Lips pressed tight, she was spluttering before long as the big black cock rammed down her throat until spittle was flowing freely over her lips, down her chin. Gurgling noises rang throughout the studio, ensuring that every trouser of every crewmember was a pitched tent. Her face grew redder and redder, jade eyes tearing up with the force. Even so, her hands never missed a beat as they jerked off David even as Tyrese beat her tonsils into submission with the bulbous crown of his fat chocolate prick. With a tap on the thigh, he released her and she sucked down great gulps of air before turning to David and accepting his equally long and thick dick into her mouth and down her throat. His hands likewise bunched up fistfuls of her hair. As he began facefucking her, Ana made sure than at least one fist was still wrapped around Tyrese's slippery knob, jacking it hard and fast.

Just as before, she swapped back and forth between them, making sure equal time was given to each partner, choking, coughing and gagging on their cocks the entire time. By the end tears were running down her bright red face. Finally, letting a cock fall from between lips, she wiped her cheeks and stared with red-rimmed eyes into the camera. Coughing several times to clear her throat, she looked back into the camera.

"Now, if you really want to impress your partners, you can take both dicks at once! So long as they don't mind rubbing knobs a little bit, and I know these two don't care. Here, watch."

"Don't mind one bit." Tyrese muttered, his voice low and gravely.

"Not as long as we get to share that lovely mouth." David said with the hint of New York accent.

Standing close together and presenting their cocks, Ana accepted both into her wide-open mouth. Ebony and ivory mixed together as her cheeks bulged, lips spread open like she was at the dentist, Ana sucked down both pricks. Zooming in closely, you could see the two dicks gliding gently in and out of her mouth, her tongue waggling around, curling around one dick before going to the other. Lips rubbed against veiny shafts. Drool pooled before spilling out onto her chin and bare breasts. Both men threw their head back, groaning and shaking.

When they pulled out, she said, "It's hard to have a lot of skill with that. You're mostly providing a warm, wet place for them to jab their cocks into. And speaking of warm, wet places, I've got a couple of other ones that really need some attention."

Standing up, she grabbed hold of both men by the cock and led them over the enormous bed. Laying down on top of the sheets with divine grace and ease, she shamelessly flirted with the camera as she spread her legs wide. Pointing to her bare pussy, David immediately busied himself between her thighs, licking at her gushing slit. Tyrese laid down perpendicular to her, suckling at her perky breasts, taking one big round puffy nipple into mouth and flicking it with his tongue. A deep, throaty purr came from Ana as she squirmed and writhed beneath the attentions of the two hung studs.

"They're here for you. Make them act like it. Make them worship you like the goddess you are."

A snap of her fingers and the two men swapped places. Tyrese diving down on her muff like it was his last meal and David massaging her breasts with both hands, tweaking her stiff nipples until they were harder than bullets. Ana lay back and let the men work on her, a well-deserved rest after her impressive oral display. Making them switch position several more times, she lazily snapped her fingers, eyes closed.

"Now comes the penetration."

David propped himself up on his arms and lined up his meaty wang with her wet twat. Tyrese slithered forward, kneeling next to her head as Ana blinked up at him temptingly.

"Again, the key is mutual pleasure on all sides. There's only two of them, and you've got three holes. We'll get to that a little later. Right now, start off with some gentle missionary while blowing one of them. You'll gradually build to the more hardcore stuff."

Filling up her velvety snatch with one quick thrust, David entered her just at the same time Tyrese fit his cock between her lips. Long, slow thrusts, he slid in and out of the actress, her pussy accommodating every inch of him. Tyrese was content to remain still as Ana's bobbed her head along every juicy inch of his shaft with the same practiced ease she demonstrated before. Juggling his big black balls, she flashed a wink in his direction before turning her gaze to David's humping figure. With the merest of looks, she made him pump even harder, eager to please her.

Both continued for a few minutes, content with their assigned orifice and then with a snap of her fingers, she had the two hunks swap places. In a flash, Tyrese had black anaconda balls deep in her gushing snatch, pounding away in a frenzy. Taking hold of his cock, David gave it a few good whacks against Ana's puckered pouty lips before thrusting into her mouth. She gurgled, her cheek bulging like a greedy squirrel with a nut. The writhing of bodies and the slapping of balls against soft flesh reached a peak as Ana dislodged the cock from her throat to speak again.

"Now that we're all warmed and lubed up, let's try a position that's a little more active for you, the woman. First, get on all fours."

Both men pulled out of her and waited with fists wrapped around their knobs as she knelt on all fours, each limb sinking deep into the plush mattress. Facing her ass towards the camera, the glow of her tanned skin as she waggled her peached shaped behind was positively blinding. A few of the non-essential personal on set waddled awkwardly to the bathrooms for another so-called "bathroom break."

"This is called spit-roasting. Because it's like your skewered. With cocks! One hombre in front, one behind. Ass or pussy. You choose." She winked again.

Tyrese took his position in front. David behind. Both his hands gripped her hips as he pushed back into her cunt. Tyrese presented his cock for her to gobble down, which she did promptly. Each started thrusting simultaneously. Ana handle them both like a pro, giving a thumbs up for the camera as the pace gradually escalated until both were ramming with full force. David would slam every inch to her, sending ripples through her supple form and pushing her forward to choke down Tyrese's cock just as he jammed all of himself into her mouth, causing her recoil back onto David's thick dick. Together she bounced back and forth between them, her groans and grunts of pleasure growing louder all the while. The two men even high-fived each other as the tag-teamed her, briefly forming the so-called Eiffel Tower.

"Mmgm-srrr-uuu-swwttttchh!" Ana stumbled over her words, mouth stuffed to the brim with hard ebony dick. Tyrese pulled out and she took a breath, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "You have to make sure you have them trade places! You don't want either of them getting too jealous of the other!"

David and Tyrese hurriedly swapped places at either end of Ana and before long she was stuffed full again, both sets of fat, saggy balls bouncing against her. One pair against her throbbing clit, the other against her chin. After several turns of swapping, Ana commanded Tyrese to lay down flat on the bed.

"Just to mix things up." She said, straddling him and beginning to ride like a cowboy at a rodeo. David stood next to them as she sucked and jerked him off, lifting his cock skyward to drench his balls with saliva, slurping away at them. Tyrese grabbed her by the hips and started rocketing upwards into her, causing her to cry out.

"AYE! MADROS DIOS! MIERDA!"

That only made Tyrese pounded her harder as David watched, stroking his cock as he watched the rutting pair. Several of the crewmembers returned from their "bathroom break" to hear Ana giving a set of new instructions.

"Ok. Fuck. Phew. Now comes the real fun stuff. Double penetration. That's right. Two cocks at once." Those same crewmembers turned around and headed right back into the bathroom. "Obviously you need un pequeño experience with anal sex, but we've already had that lesson, so if you're not sure what to do, go ahead and give that a watch!" Tyrese kept his position under her as David stepped around to her rear, standing upright with his feet on the floor, next to the bed. "It's best to put one in first, then the other. Don't try to put both in at the same time. It's too much!"

Fanning herself momentarily, she gave Tyrese a few good thrusts before, with a gesture from her finger, summoned David to her behind. His cock lubed up and shiny, he pawed at her perky buttocks, pulling apart the cheeks to reveal her winking brown-eyed starfish to the camera. He bent down and gave it a few good licks, probing his tongue inside as he pressed his lips against her backdoor. Ana cooed appreciatively as he placed his slick member against the tight anal ring and pushed. Tyrese was making miniscule thrusts ensuring she was more than primed at David worked his big fat dick up her butt. Letting out a long low groan, he stretched out her sphincter until all of him was no longer visible. The camera made sure to get a close up of Ana's face as he was double-stuffed fuller than an Oreo. The look on her face was one of pure, unfiltered pleasure. Her mouth was hanging open, one eye twitching and lips trembling. When the head of his cock popped past her sphincter, she let loose a shriek that rattled the bright lights above them. They gave her a minute to adjust to the feeling of 20 inches of cock inside of her.

"Fuck her pussy's tight!" Tyrese grunted out, eyes screwed shut tight.

"You think that's tight? No way it's tighter than her asshole here. You gotta try this out!" David replied, his face twisted with pleasure.

"Don't worry you cabrons, you'll get to try everything!" Ana said cheerily, her voice breathless and panting.

Then both men began to thrust, causing Ana's eyes to bulge out her head like a cartoon character. Words were lost as both enormous fat pricks began to slide in and out of her. Alternating slams of their meaty fucksticks, one would thrust the entirety of his cock into one of her warm, ridiculously tight holes and the other one slid out to the tip. Then they would ram it in just as the other pulled out. They worked in tandem, like a well-oiled machine. This was definitely not their first threesome. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. The sound of saggy ballsacks and pelvis smacking into Ana as they plugged both holes with swift speed and efficiency. Ana managed to gain enough sense to fix the camera with a hazy gaze.

"You can give as much or little direction as you want. Faster. Harder. Slower. These guys are pro, so I'm just here enjoying the ride."

David and Tyrese looked at each other and grinned, sharing a fistbump. Then at the same time, they sank both their cocks down to the absolute hilt. Screaming out, Ana's head rolled limply as both her fuckholes were stuffed full to the brim with big hard meaty cocks. Now working in tandem, they hammered away at her like a pair of synchronized swimmers, holding her supple and lithe aloft as her all feeling had drained from her limbs. Indeed, the only feeling she was experiencing was the sensation of each 10-inch prick fucking her asshole and pussy. Words burst forth from her lips as the pair of them quickly brought her first orgasm of the evening.

"MIERDA! MIERDA! MIERDA!" Ana screamed. "YOU FUCKERS ARE MAKING ME CUM!! AAAAYYYYYEEEEE!! CCC-CC-CUMMING!"

12