All Comments on 'Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 07'

by Slyguy1313

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

Hey Slyguy,Lucas here,what can I say about this chapter? One more time you showed us all why you're a wizard of fanfiction,this chapter was really awesome,one of the best of the Sex Ed for Dummies series.

I didn't actually knew Ana de Armas but I searched out and find out she's really pretty,a cool decision to make . I'm kind of looking forward to see what you gonna do with Elizabeth Olsen,I suppose it gonna be nice.

Listen dude,let me ask you something,when the era erotica gonna return? Because,in my opinion, it's your masterpiece,every chapter it's so intense and good,specifically the last one,which is 10 out of 10,that chapter made me think about Gigi Hadid,how good she is and how fucking nice would be to spend the night with Gigi and Martha . Which Cole did in the chapter 19,I believe it was the Wonderland chapter.It would be nice to have a second part of Wonderland actually.

So man,this is it, once again you rocked,congratulations for your talent.

Slyguy1313Slyguy1313over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for positive affirmations. As always they are appreciated! I definitely feel Ana is underrated hottie whom I would love to see in more stories in the future. Regarding my other ongoing series, Era Erotica, the next chapter will be done on August 23rd, the same day as Lover is released so you can enjoy both at the same time. I left myself the possibility of returning to another Wonderland orgy, I did say it was a yearly traditional after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best current series!

You do a great job of writing this series! Very vivid visuals of smut! You do great writing both about our gorgeous celebs and the male partners in the scenes. Cant wait till the next one!!!! What a great surprise to comment on asking for more to the story, then another chapter being poster the next day! Thanks and keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous