Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 10

Story Info
Girl-On-Girl With Ashley Benson & Cara Delevingne.
4.7k words
4.2
7k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Lesson #10: Girl-On-Girl

Starring Ashley Benson & Cara Delevingne

Codes: Cons, FF, Squirt, Oral, Toys

*****

The camera faded in slowly on a couple seated at a kitchen table. Locked in a close embrace, the two drop-dead gorgeous women were engaged in a vigorous makeout session. Glossy lips smushed together. Sloppy tongues writhed beneath the surface of smooth shiny rosy cheeks. Those wriggling pink mouth organs left scant traces of saliva behind as they worked across shimmering lips. The presence of the camera went ignored as the smooching continued unabatedly. Someone coughed off-screen. It went ignored. They coughed again, louder. Still ignored.

"EH-HEM!" Someone positively shouted from off-screen.

The couple broke apart with a start. "Oh! Didn't know we had started filming! 'Ello there. Name's Cara Delevingne." Said the one on the left, her posh and proper British accent at odds with downright dirty fuck-me eyes she had leveled straight at the lens.

"And I'm Ashley Benson." Said the one on the right, in sultry, husky tones that were all American.

"We are here today on location in our very own Los Angeles home with the season one finale of everyone's favorite series, Sex-Ed For Dummies!" Cara said, her hand mischievously disappearing beneath the table to do who knows what. "Today's lesson? Some good old girl-on-girl action! We're going to show you, the viewer, how one woman properly pleases another. Doesn't matter if you're a lesbian, bisexual or even just some boring heterosexual bloke. All can learn." And then, as though considering something for the first time, her face scrunched up in deep thought, thick eyebrows contracting almost comically. "Actually, men? Pay attention most of all. Most of you wouldn't know where to find the clitoris if the point of your pecker was pressing against it."

Ashley nodded all too solemnly and added, "We've been wanting to do this lesson since day one, but we had certain demands. And we are pleased to announce that the higher-ups at Sex-Ed For Dummies have graciously accepted. Going forward, at least half of the production crew for every lesson will be comprised of women!"

"Thank God. It was a real sausage fest over there." Cara said, rolling her eyes. "And of course, we've got an all-female crew here today. No boys allowed." She waggled a finger at the camera. A girlish giggle sounded from somewhere.

"We definitely don't need no dicks. Even if we did, we must have a thousand fake ones lying around here." Ashley said, shrugging carelessly.

Indeed, over their shoulder in the background of the shot, one such realistic veiny-looking dildo was randomly suction-cupped to the wall. Another bright pink ribbed one rested casually on top of a countertop. A third bulbous black one lay with a bunch of bananas resting in a fruit bowl.

"Oh please Sprinkles. You know I can get you off with nothing but this." Cara said, using her lover's given pet name sticking out her tongue between two fingers, stimulating cunnilingus. "Or even just this." She stuck up her pinky finger.

Ignoring her, Ashley asked the camera, "How about a little tour first?"

The camera followed the pair, hand-in-hand, out of the kitchen and were led through room after room of the impressive estate. Although the décor was elegant, it was difficult to appreciate. Instead in every frame, the eye couldn't help but search out plastic phalluses. It was a Where's Waldo of rubber wangs and silicon vibrators. Some peaked up from between couch cushions, others were strewn haphazardly across the floor and still more poked out from flower vases like a bouquet of big fake dicks.

"We really should have cleaned up first." Ashely said, biting her lower lip anxiously.

What little decoration the viewer could focus on were mostly nude paintings, various fertility statues, collections of vagina-themed artwork and countless books on lesbianism. While wandering around the finished basement, the camera paused at a solid looking door, left slightly ajar. Even a cursory glance inside showed off enough leather padded walling to make a cow flee in fright at the very sight of it. Strapped to the walls all around the room were even more dildos, vibrators and butt plugs of every size and shape imaginable, but that was just the tip of the sex toy treasure trove. Ropes, whips, chains, ball gags, handcuffs, feathers, nipple clamps and what was either an incredibly realistic dummy or a woman in a full gimp suit securely chained, in a compromising position, to a bench seated next to a hanging swing and a sturdy looking stockade.

"Whoops!" Cara said, hurrying over and quickly shutting the door. "No peeking in there. That's our sex dungeon."

"You don't get to see that... today." Ashley said slyly. "Now maybe if Sex-Ed wants to invite us back..."

The words were left hanging in the air as they ushered the cameras upstairs until they reached the master bedroom. A gigantic four poster bed sat opposite an enormous oil painting, the inhabitants of which bore a remarkable resemblance to the soon-to-be naked instructors. On each nightstand was a careful selection of toys, chosen especially for today's lesson.

"And here's where the magic happens." Cara said. "Sometimes. We do it all over the house really. I can't tell you how many times we've both squirted gallons across this room. Now tell me Sprinkles. A man ever make you squirt before I came along?"

"Nu-uh." Ashley said, already beginning to strip. "Pretty sure no man ever even made me cum before you Cara."

"That's what I like to hear." And the British model too began to disrobe.

It didn't take long as both women were wearing the skimpiest of silk robes. Once the soft garments fluttered carelessly to the floor, the naked duo had only eyes for each other. The visible hunger was almost startling. There was double of everything you wanted to see. Incredible tits jiggling with the slightest movement. Ashley's were larger, complimenting her fuller figure, but Cara's were perkier. The slender model possessing a pair of pointed dark nipples currently sharp enough to cut glass. Shaven smooth snatches peaked from between their owner's toned thighs.

"Now, the most important thing with women is you have to take you time. Build up to the act itself. Foreplay. No wham-bam-thank-you ma'am. In and out in under two minutes. Appreciate her. Worship her. Hit up all those pleasure centers. Yes, centers, as in multiple. Do that and you'll have her cumming her brains out. And if you don't? Well, you might find yourself working on your technique all alone." Cara said.

The camera settled at the foot of the bed, Ashley already upon it, flat on her back. With legs spread wide, her ladylips looked all too inviting. Cara climbed up on top of her, giving the camera glimpse at an entirely new set of tattoos.

"Now to start off, just a bit of snogging. I know what you fellas are thinking. Snogging? Really?" Cara said. "Truth is nothing gets a woman wetter than a good long kissing session before really getting down to business."

"Yea, you want her dripping like a water slide before you even think about getting down there." Ashley concurred.

The lip locking glimpsed at the very start of the episode returned with a vengeance. A frenzy of pent-up sexual energy as both lithe feminine bodies intertwined. Arms and legs wrapped up so tightly, it was hard to see where one ended and the other began. Cara's lips gradually left Ashley's plump pair after what seemed like ages, moved slowly down her neck.

"Now. Mhm. Kissing. Mhm. Doesn't. Mhm. Just. Mhm. Mean. Mhm. Lips." Cara said in-between smooches.

"Well, not just these lips!" Ashley said, touching her mouth playfully. "Kiss down her neck, along her collarbone until you reach her breasts and play around with those for a while."

Cara was indeed already licking and slurping at her boobs, one whole hand massaging the left while her mouth made love to the right.

"Don't squash them. Massage, like you would any other part of her. And pay special attention to her nipples. Not too hard at first though, unless she likes that!" Ashley stammered. "Rolling it between thumb and forefinger is perfect!" She was struggling to get the words out. "Or if you prefer using your tongue, run it around the areola, then flick the nub." Cara's grinning mouth did exactly that. "Suck on it. Form a suction with your lips. Tongue still tickling it! Teeth even, as long as you're gentle!"

Mascara-laden eyelashes fluttering, Ashley had one hand balled full of sheet, the other squeezing her girlfriend's dirty blonde head. Eyes shut tight, she allowed herself a momentarily reprieve from instruction to savor the sensation. Cara swapped back and forth between breasts, spending equal with both of them. Her voice a good octave higher, Ashley forced her eyes open and resumed speaking.

"While she... or he, I suppose, is making love to your breasts, it's the perfect time to slip a finger or two into the vagina. Don't just jam it in though, it's not a key in a lock. Trace the outline of her labia first."

Wandering downwards, Cara's hand traced along Ashley's stomach, circling her belly button before sliding gracefully across her pubic mound and finally reaching its destination atop her lesbian lover's outermost sex. With the lightest of touches, she grazed it. "One thing to note. Long fingernails. A no-no. Freshly cut fingernails? An absolute no-no." Ashley continued speaking as one solitary tattooed finger wriggled its way inside of her, thumb automatically centering itself squarely and firmly on central command of feminine pleasure. The clitoris. A shiver ran through Ashley's body. "Cara is now stimulating my clitoris. Ahhh, the clitoris. I could spend a whole lesson just talking about the clitoris. I'll try to restrain myself though."

"I won't." Cara said, fingering her harder as her lips continued their downwards descent.

"Located at the crest of the labia, the clitoris looks like a little pink nub hidden beneath a hood. Feel around for it, she will let you know when you've found it. Now, keep playing with it while you finger her. Gently! And your fingers? Curl them inside of her. You should be able to find her g-spot that way. The g-spot. You know, that magical pleasure patch tucked away inside every cooch pooch. Lemme tell you, the only people who think the g-spot isn't real are insecure men who have never made their wife climax once in their entire lives. Once you do find it, it feels a bit rougher than the rest of the area around it, don't be afraid to hang there for a WHILE!" Ashley yelled unexpectedly, Cara having stuck another finger in and curling them in the exact manner described.

"Now with two fingers, you can really start going at it." Angling her fingers in an upwards trajectory, Cara withdrew to her French-tipped fingernails only to slam her spindly digits back down to the tattoo-covered knuckles.

With a thumb swiping across the clitoris and two fingers splitting Ashley's velvety folds, the actress couldn't stop from groaning and squirming. Cara's wrist was cocked, a loaded piston, delivering goodness with ever increasing speed and intensity as Ashley's own fingers drifted to Cara's cunt as well.

"Mutual pleasuring is fantastic, although it does make it a little harder to focus."

Cara withdrew her mouth from Ashley's left tit to settle flat on her back. Their arms crisscrossed as they proceeded to fingerbang each other's snatches, the camera making sure to capture the slightest twitch of any and every digit. As the sloppy makeout resumed, Cara found her own fingers faltering as Ashley went at it like a woman possessed. A giggle escaped from her rosy rounded cheeks, feeling Cara squirm next to her. In order to continue with the lesson, Cara had no choice but to pull Ashley's fingers out of greedy twat, bringing the hand up to her mouth so she might suck each digit cleaner than the last. Making up for lost time, Cara clapped her wrist harder, slipping a third finger into the mix.

"Think of it as a tiny dick, fucking her." Cara said. "The big dicks are coming in just a minute. Right after I make Sprinkles here climax." Ashley shuddered harder, eyes rolling into the back of her head, mouth agape. "Once you get into that groove, go at it until she explodes. Just watch out for finger cramps!"

Totally focused on her partner, Cara intensified the speed and force of her fingering. Within a minute, she had Ashley cumming, shrieking to the ceilings in those husky tones until her voice gave out and sank back down into the mattress, coming down from her orgasmic high. Laughing, Cara slithered the rest of the way down her partner's body. Head securely nestled between her lover's thighs, her voice, a bit muffled, could still be heard.

"Now comes the real fun part. Pay extra attention gentlemen. I'm gonna show you exactly how to eat pussy like a lesbian. Take notes and your woman is going to be cumming like she never has before. Watch and learn."

Zooming in, the camera had a clear and up-close shot of exactly what Cara was about to do. To begin with, she didn't stick her tongue into the slippery wet love canal. Instead she settled for placing her puckered lips around the clitoral hood, gently suckling away at it. Using the broad side of her tongue, she gave long lingering licks that trailed from taint to clit, her eyes never leaving Ashley's face. After servicing the outer areas, her tongue took a deep dive, disappearing amongst the velvety folds like a writhing pink spear. Her lips pressed around it, rubbing back and forth as gentle suction was applied. A few minutes passed before she surfaced for air, wiping her shining mouth in the process.

"But maybe this position isn't for you. Let's try out a couple of others." Before Ashley could even blink, Cara had straddled her face and was grinding her twat against her lover's face, even as Ashley stuck out her pink tongue to lick at the sopping slit. "A little bit of face-riding. Or sitting if you prefer a more stationary position. Great to feel dominate and in control."

Ashley tried to mumble something from underneath, but even the high-powered mics couldn't pick it up, so muff-filled was her mouth. Bucking and gyrating her hips, it was practically a lap-dance on her face.

"I think she's trying to say; eye contact is always a bonus. Is that it Sprinkles?" Cara said, grinding her hips extra hard for effect.

"MMMMM-HHHMMM!!" Ashley's managed to mumble out, her blue eyes fixed on Cara.

"And then of course." Cara said laughing and raising herself. Spinning around so her pert ass cheeks obscured the rest of Ashley's face. "69ing." Leaning down, her tongue found Ashley's hotbox once more. "Look familiar?" She asked the camera with a nod of her head.

The camera quickly did a double-take towards the oil portrait on the opposite wall. It might as well have been a mirror as the two women devoured each other's pussies. Cara going slowly, taking her time, Ashley speedily licking away like a dog with a water bowl on a hot summer day. They even rolled around, switching between top and bottom as they chowed down like it was their last meal. When they finally did resurface, Cara climbed off Ashley and returned to her first position, head between thighs.

"Basically, those are a couple of tried and true methods, but I hate to tell you fella's, there's no secret sauce in this recipe. Each woman is different and there is no end all be all method to get her off. Sorry! Now here's what I know Sprinkles' likes." Cara immediately brought her lips to her clit once more, sucking on it something fierce.

"Oh, Cara! Fuck!" Ashley cried out, her entire body now writhing once more she was licked by her lesbian lover. "Suck that fuckin' clit. That's a good girl."

Cara didn't deviate or increase the intensity of what she was doing, instead continuing at the same consistent rate. The moaning, echoing around the room, was growing louder and louder.

"Listen to your partner's signals." Cara said, her chin smeared with fluids. "When she gives you a good sign, don't change what you're doing. Keep doing that thing exactly! It really helps. Sometimes jackhammering away harder isn't the right thing to do!"

Diving back down to those dripply lips, the wet sloppy noises emanating from between Ashley's thighs were enough to make any person, man or woman, envious. The sapphic shrieks coming out of the actress's mouth reached a peak. Cara's tongue was a blur, sliding in one direction then another before disappearing inside, only to remerged and flick like a snake at Ashley's throbbing, pulsating clit.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again! Keep going! Fuck yes! Baby! Yes!" Ashley shouted, Cara's licked and lapped like a woman on a God-given mission. "CUMMMING!!"

Nearly yanking the roots right out of her head, Ashley's grip twisted as the orgasm struck, muscles seizing violently. Thrashing about, her hold on Cara gradually lessened, the orgasm slowly receding until only heavy panting remained.

"Damn...phew. Ok, next..." Reaching over to the side table, Ashley procured a bright pink sleekly smooth vibrator. "This is a woman's best friend! And perfect to use on your partner when you are lacking certain gentalia, or maybe if you're a bit on the lower end of a ruler."

"There are of course all sorts of toys, for both male and female use, but for today, we'll stick to what we usually use!" Cara said cheerily.

With a click, Ashley turned on the vibrator, flashing a smoldering look towards the camera as her hand shook. A low buzz filled the room as one hand firmly pushed her partner down, slipping the pink phallus between Cara's thighs. Kissing and nibbling at her neck, Ashley laid alongside her. The plastic length of hardness buzzed angrily as it was rubbed against pussy lips, before teasing the clit. Then, pushing the toy in, Ashley fed inch after considerable inch into her girlfriend's hungry twat. It swallowed it all, the fucktoy disappearing until only the handle was visible. It seemed Cara's whole body was vibrating, words falling her. Her motions cool and confident, Ashley pumped the toy in and out of her with rhythmic precision.

"The vibrator is pretty self-explanatory. Turn on and go! But it's so much better when a partner is using it on you!" Ashley said, unable to halt the glee in her voice at the sight of Cara writhing. Pulling the toy out, it now too glistened and shone with arousal. She looked right into the camera and said, "A good sign."

Placing the rounded tip to Cara's clit, she worked it in small circles before pushing it back inside with some force. Fist twisting around it, she pumped harder than ever before.

"Shit! Oh fuck! That's making me cum!" Ashley continued wielding the toy like a veteran spearman. "RIGHT THERE! FUCCKKK!!" The Brit screamed as her fists beat against the sheets, her tattooed figure contorting and twisting as she climaxed.

Pulling the toy out slowly, Ashley tossed it aside as Cara's bleary eyes found the camera once more. "Great thing about women. Multiple orgasms. We can cum all day and night without stopping. And once you cum once, it's usually easier the second time! Now scissoring is something you see a lot of in lesbo porno. And while it can feel good, it's unlikely to make you cum. That is, unless of course you use this!" She held an enormous black double-sided dildo aloft, over a foot long, easily. "A head for each pussy. Fit these into your snatches, lock legs and get to grinding!"

Lifting one smooth leg high in the air, Cara pushed the fat jet black head into Ashley's pulsating pink pussy. Feeding inch after inch into it, the entire time, Ashley's leg wavered dangerously, threatening to collapse.

12