Sex-Ed for Dummies - Lesson 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my turn." Inching forward, Cara fit the other end of the fake black cock into her twat. Scooting together, legs draping dramatically across one another, the last inch of the dildo vanished as the outer crowns of their labia's squashed together.

"Now buck those hips!" Ashley said, as the pair started working together in tandem.

Both were showing off their fit bodies, watching abs and muscles ripple as they undulated, gyrated and ground up against one another. By now, sweat was beading both their brows, but neither seemed willing to be the first to break. Staring at each other, the pleasure intensified with every passing second if their grunts were any indication. The bed was shaking, the four posters rattling as the scissoring reached a fever pitch. In the end, it was a win for both of them, cumming at precisely the same time. Enormous goofy grins on both of their beautiful faces, the double-dicked dildo was pulled from sopping wet snatches, and thrown to the side with the others. It joined an ever-growing pile of carelessly discarded dildos by the side of the bed.

"Alright, the best for last. I'm gonna pummel Ashley's pretty pink pussy here with a big ole strapon, an essential tool in any lesbian's belt."

It was a huge honking purple dildo, anatomically correct with a big set of balls to match. Cinching it around her waist, she faced the camera and fisting the fake cock, giving it shake for them.

"Now you can fuck her good and hard. And, unlike a real dick, never goes soft and never goes off early leaving you with nothing but a disappointed cum-filled snatch. We can go all night. And we do." She winked at the camera. "To start off, just a bit of missionary."

Cara laid on top of Ashley, the pair of them looking lovingly at one another. Lining up the dildo with her dribbling cunt it quickly sank it down to the base, stuffing Ashley full. Then with rolling snaps of her slender hips, she began to fuck her. Kissing resumed as Cara thrusted into Ashley, totally wrapped up in each other.

"Don't just thrust, remember those other pleasure centers!" Ashley said, tearing her lips away for but a moment.

Cara was a little preoccupied, running her tongue along her collar bone as her hands roamed up and down Ashley's body, squeezing and pinching in just the right places while she humped. When she was finished leaving a fresh trail of saliva along her lover's sweaty form, she looked back at the camera.

"Missionary is well and good, but if you want something with a little more umph than doggy is always a good alternative."

Pulling out, Ashley clambered onto all fours and assumed the position. Cara grinned, giving her girlfriends bubbly ass a hard smack. With one hand, she grabbed the back of her head and pushed it down to the sheets, so her ass was sticking even higher up in the air.

"You want this dick, Sprinkles?" Cara asked teasing, rubbing the purple-headed crown against her wetness. Ashley mumble an incomprehensible response into the sheets. "Correct answer."

Thrusting in hard, Cara held onto either hip like they were handles and ploughed away like there was no tomorrow. The bed was shaking again. Rattling as Cara put all of her strength into pounding her girlfriend, with a dick the size of which few men could ever hope to match.

"The great thing about this strap-on, is it's got a little nub that rubs up right against my clit. The harder I fuck Sprinkles-" She gave an exaggerated thrust to make her point. "The better it feels for me to. Kind of like a real dick, or so I'd guess." Looking down at the beautiful quivering mass of woman, a sly grin split her features. "Alright. We promised squirting, so let's make her squirt."

Reaching down, she grabbed a fistful of dirty blonde hair and tugged upwards. Whole back arching, Ashley groaned as Cara fucked her harder than she had all evening. While one hand held a fistful of hair, the other disappeared between her thighs, seeking out the clitoris once more.

"Clitoral stimulation while fucking is key to squirting." Cara said, raising her voice to be heard over Ashley's hoarse screams. "Come on Sprinkles. Let's give a good show for the folks at home."

Without warning, Cara spun over. The model flopped onto her back, purple dick jutting hugely, almost comically, from her groin. On shaking legs, Ashley climbed on top of her, facing the camera with her back to Cara. Lining up the fake cock, she smacked it once or twice against those sloshy beef curtains before pushing inside, thrusting upwards, her entire ass coming off the mattress with the force of it.

"I do so enjoy being a power bottom!" Cara yelled, over Ashley's renewed sapphic shrieking.

The shot was framed perfectly in front of the fucking couple, once more zooming in on Ashley's pussy as it was perfectly penetrated by the purple dildo. Cara's fingers reached around to the front, finding the clit for one final time, fingers a blur across the small peaking pink pleasure button. Barely able to string two words together, Ashley was so close to the orgasm that most women could only dream of in their wildest sexual fantasies. It was one she experienced on a regular basis. It was incredible, watching every inch of the far above average purple dick disappear fully from sight and remerge at high speeds.

"GAWD!" Ashley screamed out as Cara continued to pleasure her perfectly. "I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

"There it is." Cara said, a heavy layer of smugness dripping over her words.

As all the signs of impending climax became more and more apparent, the camera moved in even closer for the money shot. The camerawoman may have regretted that, or not, as a moment later, a deluge of girlcum burst forth with more force than that of Old Faithful. The spasming vagina spat out the purple cock, followed by another excitable spray of fluids. Cara's fingers strummed that clit, her momentum leading to one fountain of ladysquirt and then another. The camera lens was drenched in the sticky sweet arousal, as was presumably the camerawoman behind it. And when Ashley's twat finally stopped spewing its joy all over the place, she promptly collapsed, falling off of Cara onto the bed below with a flop.

"Got a tiny orgasm in there myself." Cara said with a thumbs up.

Crawling forward towards the camera, her tongue out wagging, she proceeded to lick the lens, leaving long circular streaks behind as she cleaned it up. Then she uncinched the fake dick from her hips, rings of creamy cunt butter clinging to it. "Mhm-mhm-mhm. I just can't get enough of this stuff." The dildo disappeared between her lips in a damn impressive display of deepthroating that would have a lot of men groaning in disbelief at her exclusive interest in girl-on-girl pursuits.

"That about does it for us today." Cara said, dislodging the dildo from her throat and smacking her lips appreciatively.

"Uh-ha..." Ashley mumbled, still a jumbled leaking mess on the bed.

"This wraps up our first season of Sex-Ed For Dummies! We are so thankful and grateful for the support you've given the show over the last ten episodes! Next time, we have a special episode looking back on this first season, filled with bloopers, bonus footage and extra features! So, tune in and then we will be back for season two, better than ever before!"

"Pfff. Not if we're not there." Ashley said, cross-eyed and still trying to find the camera. "This has been Sex-Ed For Dummies! Thanks so much!"

"Do any ladies here want a more tongues-on demo? You know, maybe all at once?" Cara asked with one final wink towards the camera as the screen faded to black.

12