Sex-Ed for Dummies - Season 01 - Extras

Story Info
Extras & Bloopers from Season One of Sex-Ed For Dummies.
5k words
4.31
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Author's Note: Thanks to MrMaxLord for his help with this chapter!

Season One: Extras, Special Features & Bloopers

Featuring Alison Brie, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Christina Hendricks, Alexandra Daddario, Cara Delevingne, & Ashley Benson

Codes: Cons, MF, M+F, FF, Anal, Facial, Creampie, Exhibition, Oral, Toys

*****

"Hello everyone." The camera panned around to find Alison Brie sitting comfortably in a cushy armchair, illuminated by a bright spotlight. The rest of the stage was barren. "It has been one hell of a first season here at Sex-Ed For Dummies. You, the audience, have helped to make this little experiment bigger than we ever thought it possibly could be."

Uncrossing her legs, she revealed, only for the slightest of moments, her utter lack of any sort of undergarments. "While we are hard at work on season two, we thought it might be fun to look back on some behind the scenes moments this first season. You know, extra segments that got cut or were deemed too far off topic and of course, a blooper reel! We keep the camera's rolling long after we say cut here at Sex-Ed. That's right instructors. We got it all." She winked cheekily at the camera and then fanned herself in an imitation of mock embarrassment.

"More often than not, we are filming in front of audience and they always seems to have more questions after the lesson ends. And if we, the instructors, are feeling generous we may stick around afterwards to answer some of those questions. In this instance, it turned out a lot of the fans Taylor Swift invited to her lesson still had a lot of questions for her. Being a generous host, she decided to answer them each personally. Let's take a look."

***

A gaggle of sweaty men, too many to count at first glance, were clustered in a circle. Smack dab in the middle of Taylor Swift's tastefully decorated living room, the downright dirty act taking place stood out in stark contrast to the cozy surrounding. Shoving and jostling his way into the horny crowd, the cameraman struggled to get the blonde popstar in proper frame. Fighting his way to the very front of the wildly excited and aroused masses, he found her on her knees. Hordes of hard cocks, stiff wangs, pointed peckers and thick pricks surrounded her on all sides. Each was more eager for her attention than the last. It seemed only a few minutes had passed since the formal conclusion of the lesson, but she was barely recognizable. Cum had been splattered, spurted and blown across her delicate features, drenching and coating her so thoroughly that it was a wonder she could see, smell or taste anything but jizz.

All that spunk didn't faze Taylor one bit. Her eagerness, excitement and enthusiasm were at the same level it had been at the very start of the lesson. Ever the consummate professional, she swallowed down dicks left, right and center while her hands jerked off two, three and sometimes four other ones simultaneously. Even her blowjob style swapped seamlessly. Without missing a beat, she transitioned from one to next. Sloppy deepthroating forming a frothy waterfall of cum down her chin to slow sensual precision sucking with tightly pressed lips to full-on all-out face-fucking, the testicles of the lucky fella clapping furiously against her bulging neck, to licking cock like it was the world's most delectable lollipop. No matter what she did, none of the gathered guys had a complaint as evidenced when they blew their wads any and everywhere they could. Cocks of all shapes and sizes added their spunk to the sticky gooey canvas that was international pop superstar, Taylor Swift.

At first, the glaze of semen was limited to her face, head and upper part of her body, but the sheer number of individuals involved in this blowbang ensured that soon every part of her was covered. Her cum-stained and ruined clothes had been discarded, many men taking advantage of the silky-smooth surface of her flawless skin to explode all over her perky tits until they resembled snow blanketed mountains with stiff pink peaks. Cum, whether from stray shots or downward dribbling, drizzled onto her smooth legs or smeared against her shins as she worked her way across the utterly ruined cum-soaked carpet.

There wasn't much time for words. The multitude of men would groan, grunt, praise the god that placed them here in this moment or curse in disbelief at the feeling and skill of the mouth gracing their dicks. For her part, Taylor's mouth was too preoccupied with making every guy in the room thoroughly and utterly empty his balls to be distracted with things like dirty talk or encouragement. When her mouth did get a moment's rest, she used it to suck down a huge gulp of air. Then she would smile, grin and dive back into the sea of throbbing dicks.

From his ever-shifting position, the cameraman managed to catch it all. Every gulp, gurgle, gag, slurp, suck, lick, lap and kiss of every blowjob. His reward? A blowjob for himself. And an extra special one for the audience, as they viewed it all from an up close POV style. The funny thing was, he didn't even have his cock out. Taylor, blinded by the ungodly amount of splooge in her eyes had simply yanked down his pants and sucked his hard knob down to the base. And he, like the rest, he didn't last long before adding to his own special sauce to cocktail of spunk adorning her body.

On and on the blowbang went, man after man stumbling backwards once he was drained. New cocks rose to replace the old ones. Blindly turning from left to right, and with the occasional firm grip of a bold man, she drained them all. If you were watching closely, it looked like one or two or a dozen snuck back into the mix for another round, but nobody was counting. Especially not Taylor.

Finally, she was down to three. The final three. Opening her sore and tired jaw, she impaled her throat on each one in succession, performing a vanishing act each and every time. These men too fell to her undeniably superior oral skills. One granted her a ballsdeep throatpie. Another shot his sperm right atop her waggling tongue, adding already to the murky white pool from which the writhing pink mouth organ wriggled. The final dick took this opportunity to spray several more ropes across her face. Blindly searching around for more, Taylor didn't find any, much to her surprise. Gargling with the cum in her mouth, she gave a big audible gulp before blowing a few cum bubbles for good measure. Then, when wiping the spunk from her glued-shut eyes with her jizz-ladened fingers proved ineffective, she simply gave up trying to find the camera. Doing his job, he lined up the shot and she swayed slightly as she gave two thumbs up and let loose a girlish giggle, the screen gradually faded to black.

***

"Wow! I bet all you pervs would have loved an invite to that!" Alison said, laughing heartily and leaning back in her chair. The setup was identical to before, expect now she was missing her blouse, looking comfortable as ever in a lacy black bra. "Sometimes you'd be surprised that not all of our male costars are so excited to be teaching a lesson of Sex-Ed For Dummies. Sometimes they might even get a little stage fright. Still, that's not gonna stop us." She pointed a thumb at herself and nodded knowingly. "Selena Gomez had this exact issue, but she had no problem working around it. Let's check it out."

***

Staring straight up into the camera lens with her big brown eyes blinking innocently, Selena Gomez had her lips puckered in a kiss against his groin, her nose squashed against his shaven smooth pubic area. The sunlight was blindingly bright, the crashing roar of the ocean somewhere nearby offscreen. Pulling her lips back with a wet slobbery slurp, the viewer expected a rockhard cock, thicker than a pipe, a spiderweb of veins encircling the meaty shaft. Instead, they were treated to the sight of a rubbery flaccid penis limply flapping in the strong breeze. Emerging from between her ludicrously luscious lips, pink, plump and shiny in the crystal-clear California day she looked at it with confusion. Pulling it up slightly, she darted beneath it, jerking with fast solid strokes. Those full lips attached to a testicle, suckling on it with a loud *POP*, audible even over the wind. The dick didn't even so much as twitch in her soft hand.

"Ok. What the actual fuck?" She asked, shaking the limp dick lamely. "How can we do the lesson if you can't even get hard?"

"Sorry. Sorry. Just give me a minute. There's just a lot of people around. More than I thought. Someone could walk up on us any minute"

They were on a nature path, on a scenic overlook. One side, the Pacific Coast Highway, the other side the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Down the cliffside, people milled about on the beach, but it was unlikely they could see Selena squatted before this handsome specimen of a man.

"Duh dude. That's the point! I want them to see me! I'm wetter than Niagara Falls right now. These panties are ruined." She looked around her, up and down the path. "Look! Over there! There's a guy beating off in the bushes right now, watching me suck your softie. I bet he'd kill to be in your position. To have Selena Gomez sucking on his ding-dong." She raised her voice and over to the poorly concealed jogger in the bushes. "Yea! I see you pal!" She flashed a cheeky wink and a smirk in his direction.

The guy blushed, but didn't stop. Turning to the gathered crew, she shrugged and said, "I can't work like this. This guy can't even get it up for me. I don't know how we are going to do this."

The producer was scrambling, professing apologies to anyone who would listen and scrolling through his phone to see who he could bring in at the last minute. Selena's eyes roamed over the few crew members on this shoot. Her eyes settled on a well-built young black man. He had a notebook out; a pencil tucked behind his ear and was flicking through notes he had clearly been taking.

"How about you? What's your deal? You're cute!" She asked pointing towards him, still dutifully stroking the stubbornly flaccid cock with her other hand.

The man looked up. "Me?" He asked looking behind him as though she was talking to someone else.

"Yea you. Got a big dick?" She asked, lovingly fondling the balls of the man she was still squatting in front of. The other man shrugged half-heartedly, then nodded. "Can you get nice and hard for me? In front of a big crowd?"

There was a pause, then he said, "Fuck yea I can."

"Ms. Gomez, he's not actually a Sex-Ed employee, he's a graduate student from UCLA here on..." The producer mumbled into incoherency as Selena stood up and ditched her scene partner to march over to this newcomer.

Brushing passed the producer without a second thought, she groped the crotch of this self-proclaimed well-endowed man. Her suspicions were immediately confirmed as she felt a simply enormous package swell to life within.

"Feels like a big one alright! That'll do quite nicely..." Looking around to the crew, she said, "You know what? Me and this fella are gonna go for a ride. I'll handle the rest of the filming from here." She held up her personal phone, pulling it from her own pocket. "Don't wait up boys." Winking playfully, she led the man off by the crotch towards the sportscar parked nearby.

***

"And as you know, that lesson turned out great! Dodged a real bullet there. I don't know about you, but I was at home friggin' myself silly watching it!" Alison shivered at the memory of it.

Fully naked now, her breasts jiggled hypnotically with the slightest heave of her ample alabaster chest. Still relaxing in the chair, she continued to speak. "Every actor lies on their resume, but in this case that guy didn't have the skills to back it up! Still, I mean come on? A chance with Selena Gomez? Who could blame him?"

She sighed dramatically. "Sometimes it's not the male costars with issues. Yes, even us instructors, that masters of sex that we are can struggle with a particular act. Let's take a look at this clip from Camila Cabello as she prepares for anal sex the very first time."

***

A shaky handheld phone was fixed on the Cuban cutie, Camila Cabello. In a luxurious hotel room, she was bent over the side of the bed, her oversized posterior thrust out in an exaggerated and eye-catching position. In one hand, she clutched a hot pink buttplug, of some substantial size. Her other hand was between her legs, slowly teasing her clit in small concentric circles. Next to her on the bed, a wand buzzed away angrily at its current disuse.

"Mierda! It just won't go in! Es demasiado grande!"

Offscreen, there was a fair bit of muttering. The camera quickly panned over to the other five people in the room, all huddle together whispering feverishly. The producer, the cameraman, the fluffer and two PA's. Their frantic whispers could easily heard be heard in the awkward silence and continued buzzing of the sextoy.

"More lube?"

"It's already dripping in it. You could ice-skate on gravel with that brand."

"Maybe a bit more fucking? Or a different toy? Really get her out of her mind horny?"

"She's already came three times. One from this guy over here." The fluffer gave a goofy grin and a thumbs up. "And two more from the wand. How much more aroused can she be?"

"If she can't fit that teensy tiny toy in her butt, how is she going to fit the cock? Have you seen Hector? He's hung like a fucking horse!"

Watching them with a thoughtful look, Camila's expression turned from distressed to determined. Gesturing for the phone wielder to come over to her, she said, "You gotta help me out. I'm gonna spread my cheeks as far as I can and you push it in. Got it?"

The camera shook up and down as the holder nodded, accepting the bejeweled pink buttplug. It nearly popped out of his hand, so slippery was it with lube. Camila's butthole seemed equally slick and shiny, which quickly became even more apparent as both her tiny hands grabbed a massive caramel colored cheek and pulled. All the addition lights pointed at her wrinkled balloon knot, made it gleam like buried treasured. A bullseye between the valley of the almost unbelievably round jiggling cheek. It was a mesmerizing sight. That was painfully apparent as the cameraman just stared at the backdoor entrance and did nothing.

"Oi. Chico. Don't just stare. Put it in!"

Shaking his head and camera alike, he gripped the jeweled end of the thick toy and pressed it against her rusty starfish. At first nothing happened. Her tightly cinched anal ring prevented even the smallest fraction of the toy from entering her bunghole. Taking a deep breath with puckered lips and pulling her cheeks even wider, she encouraged him to keep going. Pressing harder, he watched in awe as her sphincter began to stretch, accepting the first bit of the toy.

"Maldita mierda." Camila hissed, but continued her labored breathing as her anal ring stretched, stretched and stretched growing wider with each passing second.

"It's working!" The camera operator said gleefully.

He continued pushing with some resistance. Then as if a switched flipped, something gave and the toy was sucked right out of his hand. The toy waggled for a moment before settling squarely in its new home.

"Yes!" She yelled, turning her head around to get a look at it. "Fuck. That's full!"

The group looked out over at Camila's loud exclamation and her heaving, sweaty form. The bejeweled end of the buttplug glinted, shiny and bright, just like actual treasure.

"Ms. Cabello! That's fantastic! Only, it's just that...

"What?" She asked as she flipped her mass of raven locks over her head and looked at them.

They all looked to the producer, who nervously cleared his throat and said, "It's just that we need a shot of you putting it in...solo..."

"Of course, you do..." She said sighing and shaking her head. "Ah well. Should go in easier now. Right?" She looked around at each of them in turn as they all avoided her eye. "...right?"

***

Cutting back to Alison, she was laughing once more. "Oh, I remember my first time up the butt. In college. Drunk. No prep. Nearly shit the bed. Couldn't walk the next day. What a wonderful night that was...but that's a story for another time."

A hunky ripped stud of a man now knelt before her. Her smooth pale legs were spread wide, one draped over each arm of the chair. Licking at her sodden gash, she had a firm one-handed grip on his chestnut tousled hair as he dutifully munched away, eating like a king at a feast.

"Mhmm. That's it. Keep going. Good boy." She murmured, her big blue eyes flicking downwards to him then quickly back up to the camera. "Oh, him? Don't worry about him. This is the only way I agreed to do this segment. Now, where was I?" She paused looking thoughtful. "Problems. Right. It's not all problems behind the scenes here at Sex-Ed For Dummies. Most of the time its sunshine and rainbows! We have a lot of good times. Some might say too many good times. Onscreen. Offscreen...a lot offscreen if I'm being totally honest. Christina Hendricks and Alexandra Daddario will show you what I mean."

***

"YES! YES! FUCK! JUST LIKE THAT!"

The sounds of a woman amidst the throes of intense and vigorous passion sounded easily through the thin wood of the dressing room door.

"Should we really interrupt?" The cameraman asked.

The producer, standing across from him, shrugged half-heartedly and then nodded. He cleared his throat loudly and rapped his knuckles upon the door.

"Ms. Hendricks? Is everything alright in there? Is there anything we can help you with?"

There was an angry curse from within, then a pause in the rhythmic thumping. Some rustling, then footsteps and a moment later a naked, red-faced and sweaty Christina Hendricks opened her dressing room door. There wasn't a scrap of clothing to be found on her. Unable to resist their lure, the cameraman automatically panned downwards. He had to take a step backwards to fit her enormous titties in the frame, hanging off her exposed chest as they were in all their glorious huge glory. The buxom saucy redhead cocked her full-bodied hips to the side, an intensely annoyed look crossing her face.

"What is it? I'm in the middle of something."

It was very clear to whom she was in the middle of, as Doug, one of her male costars was sitting on the couch, slowly jerking his dick while he stared at her ass.

"It's just, we're finished with post and are wrapping for the day. Is there anything else you need from us or that we can provide you with?" The producer asked, utterly failing in his efforts to stare at her rack inside of her brilliantly blue eyes.

Stepping forward out of the doorway, her breasts actually bumped the camera as she said, "No. You've provided me with more than enough." She threw a look over at Doug. "I'm all set. Turn off the lights. Burn the building down for all I care. Just don't disturb me again." Then as though she felt she'd been too harsh, added sweetly, "Please."

Closing the door with a quick snap, there was a moment of shuffling then the grunting and moaning returned, the sound of sweaty flesh smacking against sweaty flesh all too apparent. Adjusting his trousers slightly, the producer headed down the hallway, where he paused at the door to Alexandra's dressing room. Similar sounds could be heard. Shrugging once more, he knocked on the door. There was no answer, but the grunting grew louder. He knocked again, louder this time.

Alexandra shouted from inside, "I'm coming!"

Placing his hands behind his back, the producer tapped his foot in tandem with the sounds of sweaty humping that continued uninterrupted. A full minute passed before he knocked again.

12