Sex-Ed for Dummies - Season 01 - Extras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming!" She yelled through the door just as the echoing knock sounded.

The door still didn't open, but they heard an enormous male groan and a woman's scream of the highest octave. Just as he was about to turn and leave down the hallway, the door opened and sweat-soaked and flushed Alexandra Daddario opened the door, just as naked as Christina Hendricks had been. The camera did the same, almost comical, tilt downwards to get a good long look at her fantastically large funbags. Her equally large areolas were stiff and pointed with arousal.

"Yes? Can I help you?" She asked in a dazed and satisfied tone.

"Is everything alright? I knocked several times." The producer asked, eyeing the near catatonic other male costar on her couch, his dick gradually shrinking as his eyes closed.

"So sorry, I didn't hear you knocking at all!" She said brightly, her brilliantly blue eyes regaining some of their clarity once more.

"You said you were coming." The producer mumbled, even as he looked downwards to see a river of cum trickling down her pasty white thighs.

"No. I said I was cumming. From this guy's big dick here." She gestured with her thumb behind her. "You must have misheard me!"

There was a pause and then everyone started laughing raucously.

***

"See what I mean?" Alison said, now on all fours getting ploughed from behind with vigorous intent by the man from before.

The chair was gone, replaced by a luxuriously comfortable looking bed. Alison stared into the camera, even as the force of his thrusts made her entire body ripple.

"Christina had fun. Alex had fun. I did too after my lesson. Hell, I'm having fun right now!" She winked as her breasts rocked back and forth hanging freely and swinging beneath her. "Still, sometimes sex in your dressing room isn't the most comfortable. It's far better at home. See here with Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson."

Alison broke her intense eye contact with camera to turn around and yell at the guy ramming her. "Come on man! Harder! Really give it to me!"

***

The forbidden door squeaked open once more as the camera peeked inside, wanting to get one last look at the most elaborate and expensive sex dungeon the viewers had ever seen. However, instead of finding it empty, they instead found both instructors. How had they gotten downstairs so fast? Nobody knew.

Decked head to toe in leather that hugged her body so tightly it was like a second skin, Cara Delevingne surveyed the pleasant scene laid out before her. She tapped the riding crop into her palm with a satisfactory *SMACK* and clicked her tongue. Her girlfriend, Ashley Benson, was chained up to a sex bench, her juicy ass on display, ripe for the picking. Some sort of buzzing device was attached to her clit, both nipples were clamped and her arms and legs were tightly bound. A massive onyx colored cock hung off Cara's groin as she surveyed her girlfriend with an evil looking grin. The camerawoman stepped on a loose dildo and it made a squeak. Jerking her head up, Cara leveled the riding crop, ready to lash out.

"Bloody hell. You scared the shite out of me. We have got to get that damned door fixed. Are you lot still here? I thought you all packed up and left." There was a pause and a sly grin spread over her gorgeous features. "Since you're here. Lemme show you a magic trick." The general consensus was resounding yes. "I'm gonna make this foot-long dildo disappear."

Ashley was blindfolded, bound, gagged, so when Cara pushed the tip of her lube-soaked strapon against her lube-soaked asshole, she could only give a muffled moan of approval. Winking at the camera, Cara lightly tapped each juicy cheek with the tip of her crop and slowly slid every inch of the fake cock into her lover's butthole. She didn't stop until the accompanying fake balls were flush with her taint.

"See? Disappeared." Cara considered something, giving a hard smack with the crop against Ashley's trembling buttcheeks. "I suppose you can stay for one orgasm. But that's it."

Adopting a wide power stance and beginning to buck her hips, Cara was thrusting away in no time at all. Dropping the crop, she picked up a control device, cranking up the nozzle to maximum. The thing attached to Ashley's clit buzzed loudly to life. Now banging like a madman, she cackled like one. Ashley's muffled cries of pleasure grew loud, even through the ball gag. Spit formed and dripped down her chin as pleasure forced its way from her vocal chords. In what seemed no time at all, Ashley jerked and spasmed as much as her bound body could, and shamelessly squirted everywhere with the force of a firehose. It blasted out all down her thighs, across the bench and dripped onto the floor.

"That was really quick." Cara said. "Hmm. I'm in a generous mood. I had a lot of fun filming today. How would some of you ladies like a turn? We could get quite the train going on Sprinkles here."

There was the silence of disbelief before the assembled exclamations of confirmations.

"Great! Grab a strap-on and form a line! We've got plenty to go around! The bigger the better!"

The all-female crew hurried forward to the wall of sex toys to make their selection as the camera was abruptly dropped to the ground and shut off with a worrying click.

***

"Not sure what's better. To be on the receiving or giving end of that train." Alison said, kneeling on the floor next to the bed, an enormous bulging throbbing cock a mere inch from her gorgeous face. It was being stroked like there was no tomorrow.

"That's the bonus footage we've got for you. We hope you enjoyed this behind the scenes look at season one of Sex-Ed For Dummies! We'll be back, bigger, better and kinkier than ever before with season two. Trust me, you won't want to miss it. Anything else?" She looked around quizzical, even as a drop of precum dripped down from the pulsating member.

A moment later, the guy gave an enormous grunt, dick twitching violently before unloading a torrent of spray across Alison's face. Closing her eyes, ropes upon ropes of sticky white splooge splattered upon her facial features, like thrown paint hitting a canvas. Once she was fully drenched and the guy stepped backwards, she placed one finger to her chin and said, "I remember now. Roll the blooper reel!"

***

A quick montage of images flashed across the screen, a cheery jingle playing loudly over any audio that could be heard as the footage rolled on by. Quick flashes from the lessons played, cutting from one thing to another in the blink of an eye.

Alison Brie, profanities too much even for Sex-Ed falling from her lips as her scene partner apologized profusely at the accidental anal intrusion he'd just committed. Elizabeth Olsen was eating out Aubrey Plaza who held her down between her thighs by the hairs on her head, a moment later squirting out like a geyser drenching Lizzie's screaming face as she was blasted with cooter juice and hysterically laughing the entire time. Camilla Cabello and Bryce Dallas Howard had their asses up, bent over as they twerked their respective backsides for the cheering crowd, each doing their best to outdo the other, a look of playful competitiveness in both of their hanging heads as they stared out between their legs. The audience looked like the real winners here. Ashley Benson threw dildo after dildo aside, searching for precisely the right one as she rummaged around in her nightstand.

Instructors danced for the camera, tuneless jigs as the footage rolled, no clothing to be found anywhere. Just harmlessly fun, in-between scenes or waiting to adjust lighting. Tits of all shapes and sizes, from A to F, jiggled, bounced and swayed as the various instructors shook them and their moneymakers for anyone who wanted to watch.

Taylor Swift stood in front of the line of men, wiggling her hips. Looking over to the camera, she saw it fixed on her and she popped her tongue into one cheek and mimed sucking off a dick with her hand before flashing a wink and laughing. Alicia Vikander attempted to complete her gymnasts split with a dick lodged in her twat, but it popped out. Another take and it popped out again. But the third time was the charm as she gave two big thumbs up for the camera as she settled into it. Selena Gomez cursed right as cum was blasted into her open eye and she nearly dropped her filming phone as she searched for something to wash it out with, all while cloistered in the dressing room of a store. Ana de Armas kept apologizing as she couldn't stop from violently cumming each time the second dick was fit into either one of her holes. Olivia Holt was sliding her cooter along the big black cock she was just supposed to be jerking off, and when she saw the camera watching her, just shrugged and started riding harder. And as the music swelled, reaching a crescendo, the screen faded to black and the logo appeared one final time:

SEX-ED FOR DUMMIES - Season One

12