Sex Ed with Jake

Story Info
Mom's new boyfriend lends a helping hand...
4.2k words
4.46
34.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers

Chrissy was just starting to fall asleep when the loud thumping of her mother's bed frame sprang her awake. Her room was directly below her mother's bedroom and she couldn't believe they were at it again.

"Ugh. Really!" Chrissy mumbled to herself, she grabbed her earbuds and unlocked her phone. She sat up in her bed and opened her music app, she was hoping The Pixies could drown out the nighttime sex-capade that seemed to happen more often since Chrissy graduated high school.

She was an only child, so she had her pick of the rooms in the house. When her parents divorced a few years ago Chrissy requested to have her father's old "man cave" in the finished basement. Her small bed was next to a large pool table and wrap around couch, with a sweet 72" TV and a small bar that was, unfortunately not stocked. Her room was the best place for her friends to hang out and her mother gave Chrissy her privacy and freedom. Her mom Linda started seeing Jake a few months ago, there were other boyfriends, but Jake was by far the coolest. The fact that he drove a motorcycle and played guitar in a classic rock band made him a "total badass" in Chrissy's eyes.

The worst part of living in the man cave was listening to them go at it upstairs. Chrissy was quick with throwing on the TV or sliding on headphones, but one night she could hear her mom orgasming and that sent Chrissy into a state of nausea. "Ugh Gross!" Her thoughts went back to that time when she heard her mother panting.

Only tonight was different.

Chrissy had to pee. Badly.

The bathroom was upstairs and down the hall past her mother's room. She debated on waiting until they were finished, but the other night they went at it for close to forty five minutes and the night before that it was close to an hour. She shook her head, swearing to herself and questioning why she drank so much Sprite. "Just a few more weeks of this, then I'll be at school. Just a few more weeks," she said to herself. Chrissy counted down the days until she would be at her dorm and not having to listen to her own mother fornicate with her new stud boyfriend. She couldn't keep her bladder under control any longer and made the decision to tip-toe upstairs.

Turning up her phone, she hoped the sounds of Kim Deal's yelling and thumping bass lines would drown out her not so quiet mother having the time of her life. She crept quietly in her favorite pajamas which were pink plaid bottoms and the matching button down top. She made it to the bathroom undetected, passing by her moms room, looking away when she passed the half open door and headed to the bathroom. Sweet relief rushed through her as the three cans of Sprite exited her body.

Her mission was half over, now she had to find a way back downstairs. She switched from the Pixies to Soundgarden and listened to the lead singer's sharp voice slice through her earbuds. She quietly closed the bathroom door and rushed down the hall on her toes. As she approached the half open door, she suddenly caught a glimpse of Jake in the corner of her eye. Curiosity overcame her and she found herself peaking into the doorway.

Jake was standing against the bed with his muscular bare back exposed, flexing and moving while his firm ass tensed. There was no hair on his body, he was strong and tan. He was pulling Linda against his waist while he thrusted his hips into her. Chrissy backed away, but then peaked again, mesmerized by the sight of his ripped back, watching him throw his head back while he thrusted himself into her. Her mouth fell open and her knees felt weak while a surge of warmth radiated between her legs. She pressed her thighs together while she glided down the hall and straight down the stairs.

While lying in bed, she couldn't get the site of Jake's bare back out of her mind. His salt and pepper hair, his large hands holding onto her mothers waist, and his muscular ass, squeezing and flexing with every push. She closed her eyes and realized she was touching herself, sliding her fingers across the wetness between her legs, thumbing her clit while she imagined what Jake's cock looked like.

She squeezed her breast as she came, whimpering softly while she imagined Jake down stairs with her, sliding his fingers inside of her, licking her juices off his own hand after he played with her body. She thought of his muscles flexing and moving as he held her legs up and slid his hard cock inside her. The heavy hit song she was listening to had a sexy ending, a slide down the guitar strings that gave her goosebumps. She began to stroke herself again.

The next morning she was surprised to see Jake sitting at the couch watching TV.

"Hey Christina, good morning." He said with a slight wave.

"Oh, hey, mornin'." Chrissy attempted to hide her embarrassment, untying her messy brown hair and letting it fall to the sides of her face while she trotted up the stairs, "Where's mom?"

"She got called in around three this morning, I think they need her at the ICU until late this afternoon."

"That sucks, and she's working overnight tonight too. Jeez they need more nurses." Chrissy said while pouring herself a cup of coffee, "Are you hanging out here for the day?" She asked shyly.

"Yeah, only for a little while, I need to run out later and go to band practice."

"Oh, cool." Chrissy said, her nerves were overcoming her. She was awake for hours last night contemplating on asking Jake an outrageous question that would either satisfy her completely or would send her crashing and burning into a heap of embarrassment. She wanted to wait until Jake was alone, however this morning might be the best time to just get it over with. She paced over to the couch and sat beside him while he sat upright and smiled. "Jake, can I ask you a ridiculous question?"

"Sure, try me."

"So, I'm starting college in a few weeks—"

"Oh yeah, that's right! Congrats." He said with a thumbs up.

"Yeah, thanks. So anyways, wow this is weird, um, ok..."

"Is everything alright? Guy trouble or something?" Jake asked while bringing his coffee to his lips.

"Yeah you could say that," she replied, "So um, will you have sex with me?"

Jake spit out his coffee, "WHAT?"

"I know, I'm sorry!" Chrissy protested, "It's just—

"That's a NO Chrissy." Jake interrupted her as he hurried to fetch a roll of paper towel, "Not because, I mean you know, not because I wouldn't want to it's just, we can't. I mean you're my girlfriend's daughter and...hold up, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen, have been since April."

"Ok. Uh," Jake was speechless, "Chrissy, lets start from the beginning, why do you want to have sex with me?"

Chrissy's heart was beating fast, she took a breath and placed her mug on the end table and folded her hands together nervously. "Honestly, well I've already have done some stuff, like, stuff with my hands, but I've never actually, you know, done it."

Jake was trying not to blush, "Ok, go on."

"It's just, well, I don't want to go to college a virgin."

"Then why don't you hook up with someone? Like someone your own age?"

"Do you know what high school guys are like? My last few boyfriends had no idea what the hell they were doing. Keith was way too aggressive and Craig, well lets just say he had no idea what to do, period! Actually I think he might be gay."

Jake shook his head, "Christina, I don't know what to tell you, I—

"It's ok, forget it, Ugh! I'm sorry It was crazy for me to ask you." She said as she covered her face with her hands, "I just, I want to experience it with someone who isn't going to hurt me or make me feel uncomfortable. I want it to feel good and I trust that your not going to be rough with me or do anything I don't want. Plus I can tell that you really know what you're doing, I can hear you and my mother almost every night your here."

Jake rubbed his temples slowly, "Oh jeez, Chrissy this is a lot to process."

"I know, I'm sorry, it was stupid of me to ask you, lets just forget it."

Jake took a moment to ponder the actual idea, he glanced over at Chrissy who was on the verge of crying from embarrassment. The more he thought of the situation, the more he considered actually helping her. "This is crazy you know?" He finally said to her, "How long have you been thinking about asking me?"

"Last night, but I've wanted my first time to be with someone older and experienced. And another thing is, I don't want to get knocked up on my first time! I hear all these horror stories from my friends who got pregnant on freakin' prom night. I just want to be with someone who knows what they're doing that's all. I'm sorry, please just forget it though okay?"

Jake sighed, he thought about his first time and how nervous he was and how he had absolutely no clue what he was doing. He gave his virginity to his older sister's friend and she was very experienced, it was actually very enjoyable for him.

"If I do this, you cannot, and I mean CANNOT, tell your mother. You hear me?"

"Oh my god, I swear, believe me I wouldn't want her to know! I don't even want to tell her about any of my sex stuff anyways."

"I mean it Christina, If something happens between me and your mother I don't want this coming to bite me in the ass."

"No, no way you have my word."

"Ok then, well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll do it."

"Really!?" Chrissy replied smiling.

"Sure. So when do you want to do this? Tonight or something?"

"Well, how about, right now?"

A rush of adrenaline flowed through Jake, he couldn't stop staring at Chrissy's enormous brown eyes gazing back at him with anticipation. She bit her lower lip and rubbed her knees with her trembling hands.

"Alright," Jake replied, "Come over here."

"Ok, on your lap?"

"Yes."

As Chrissy sat down, her backside pushed against his semi erect bulge under his jeans. She felt it through her thin pajamas and let out a soft gasp. He wrapped his warm hands around her shoulders and leaned her back onto his chest, laying her down where he could whisper in her ear. He placed his arms around her waist and ran his hands across her slim stomach. She held onto his arms and trembled, breathing hard she situated herself onto his growing pants.

"Ok, close your eyes and relax, don't be nervous ok? I'm going to show you a few things." He whispered.

"Ok. I'm ready." She replied smiling, she closed her eyes.

"Sex needs to start slowly, you shouldn't rush into it unless you really know what you're doing, you understand?" He whispered as he caressed her arms.

"Yes."

"Take your time and let yourself get turned on."

"All r-right" Jake's hand slowly went inside her button down pajama top, his finger tips found her small firm breasts. He slid his fingers across her nipple and she shivered. He cupped her breast firmly with his left hand as he rubbed her thigh with his right. Chrissy started to breath heavy, no longer trembling with nervousness, but tensing with excitement.

His hand went from her thigh to her inner thigh, he continued to caress her chest as he placed his palm between her legs. She let out a whimper, quickly throwing a hand over her mouth as he stroked her pussy over her pajama pants.

"It's ok to moan, it shows me that I'm doing something right." He whispered.

He slid his hand under her pants, sliding his rough hand past her hair, and resting his fingers on her delicate lips. He could feel her wetness, probing his thick fingers up and down, eventually finding her clit. He stroked her in small circles as she melted into his lap.

She began to grind against his hardness, moving her hips back and forth as his fingers slid faster.

"Oh my god, I'm so wet," she whispered, "Do you think I'm ready now?"

"I think so, I'm going to take your pants off ok?"

"Ok." Chrissy slid off of his lap, she stood in front of him as Jake slowly brought down her pajamas, revealing her small patch of brown hair and her young soft thighs. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid his pants down past his knees. She reached down and flipped down his briefs, exposing his thick cock resting against his stomach. She reached down and grasped his shaft with trembling hands, sliding her fingers around his veins, gliding her thumb around his soft head.

"Oh shoot, we need a condom!" Chrissy exclaimed.

"Um, not really. I'm fixed, I had an operation after my son was born. So I can't get you pregnant," explained Jake as he lowered his underwear to his knees, "But, you need to be using condoms when you get to college, understand?"

"Yes I will."

"If we had one, you would place it here," Jake lifted his fully erect cock and pointed to the tip, "Then slide it slowly down, leaving some space at the top, ok?"

"Ok, so the stuff has a place to go right?"

"Yes, now sit on my lap again but this time face me."

Jake slowly sunk into the couch as Chrissy straddled him, resting her pussy on his thick shaft. He gently placed his hand on her ass and lifted her up, he grasped his cock and positioned it. "Now slowly slide down onto it. Go slow, it might hurt at first."

Chrissy did as instructed and placed him in, slowly inching down until the head of his cock was fully inside her. "Congratulations Christina, Jake whispered, "you're no longer a virgin."

Chrissy smiled. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying not to moan loudly as his shaft penetrated further into her pussy. Jake's breath danced on her neck as he desperately tried to control himself, he had never been with a women who was this tight before. She began to move up and down slowly, his warm hands held onto her waist as he guided her, moving her body in a sexual rhythm.

"That's it, just like that." He said in a low, smokey voice. Chrissy placed her hands on his chest, feeling his hard muscles. She couldn't hold back any longer as she began to moan, she filled the living room with high pitched cries of pleasure.

"Oh fuck." She blurted, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to swear."

Jake laughed, "It's ok hun, trust me, it feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes!" Chrissy started to bounce faster, there was no more pain as his cock filled her up completely. She started to grind, letting her clit rub against his body. Her legs grew weak as she started to climax. His hands squeezed her ass as he pulled her towards him.

"Wait!" Chrissy yelled suddenly, she stopped riding him and peered through the curtains behind the sofa, "Holy shit, Mom's home!"

"What!?"

Chrissy watched as the blue Toyota pulled around into the driveway, "Shit, she's home!" She yelled. She slid off of Jake and hurried to put her pants back on, Jake was already buttoning his jeans when Linda shut the car door and started to make her way up the driveway.

"Hurry!" He whispered to her. Chrissy ran to the bathroom with her pajamas half way up over her thighs as Jake turned up the TV, rubbing his forehead as his heart thumped a mile a minute. He walked to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee as Linda walked through the door.

"Hey! You're home." Jake said trying to sound innocent.

"Yeah, they let me go early so I could get some sleep. I have to go in for seven tonight." She replied.

"Hi Mom!" Chrissy came walking around the corner, her hair was tied in a bun and her pajamas were rolled at her hips, "They let you out?"

"Yeah, I need to go to bed though, start all over again at seven. So, what have you two been up to?"

Jake coughed hard, covering his mouth to avoid coffee flying out a second time. "Whoa, hot." He struggled to say.

"Nothing, I was headed back downstairs, listening to some tunes and cleaning." Chrissy replied.

"That's good, you don't mind if I try to catch up on sleep do you?" Linda said, "Hey Jake, your going out today right? I'll catch you tomorrow? I really need to catch some shut eye before I go back in for another twelve." Linda said.

"Yeah babe, I'll be over tomorrow night."

"Alright, goodnight all, Chrissy if you need me you know where I'll be."

As Linda shut the door to her bedroom, Chrissy walked over to Jake in the kitchen.

"Tonight. You need to come over tonight!" She whispered, "We need to finish!"

"Tonight? Alright I'll be here, say eight o'clock?"

"Perfect! I can't wait!" Chrissy quietly replied, "I'm gonna wear something special for you too!"

"That sounds great. I'll see you tonight."

"Jake?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." Chrissy kissed her finger and placed it on Jake's lips.

That night Jake walked into the house, there was no sign of Chrissy upstairs.

"Hello? Christina?"

"Down here Jake." She called to him from her room.

Jake walked slowly down the steps, he opened the door to her dimly lit bedroom. Sounds of soft rock music echoed, with it he smelled a faint scent of incense. Chrissy was sitting on her small bed, wearing a small blue tank top, brightly colored panties and socks that climbed all the way to her knees. Her hair was pulled back into two bouncing pigtails.

"You like them?" She twirled her hair around for him to see.

"Wow Chrissy, you look amazing." He walked over to her bed, she playfully jumped up next to him and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I couldn't stop thinking about this morning, thank you so much, for everything." She said.

He hugged her back, "No problem, Chrissy I think we may need to stop though, today was too much of a close call."

Chrissy giggled, "Jake, I want you to show me more. I know you want to stop, but I need this, I want one night with you. Please, I promise I won't tell and I promise I'll follow your instructions."

He couldn't resist, she looked amazing in that outfit, complete with her eager eyes gazing up at him as she bit her lower lip, Jake couldn't hold back any longer.

"Alright. Lay down on the bed for me." He told her. Chrissy obeyed without hesitation and laid on her back, rubbing her socked feet together slowly while moving her hands along her soft skin.

Jake leaned over and kissed her stomach, inching his way down to her smooth thighs. She ran her fingers through his hair as he started to kiss her panties.

"I'm going to kiss you down there ok? Has anyone ever done this before?"

"Never."

"What you want to do, is tell the guy what feels good and what doesn't ok?"

"Ok." Chrissy was mildly confused, she was convinced that everything Jake did felt amazing.

He slid off her panties and tossed them on the floor. He spread her legs apart slowly, forcing Chrissy to reveal herself. Her small pussy was beautifully pink and already glistening. He kissed her inner thighs before placing his mouth over her clit. He started to lick lightly, she jolted and trembled, moaning as he sucked slowly. He placed his hands on her ass and pushed her pussy against his mouth, sliding his tongue against her, licking the sweetness from her pink lips.

"Oh my god! That feels so good." She said breathlessly as Jake slid his tongue in small circles around her clit. He reached forward and slowly slid his index finger inside of her, she let out a cry as her pussy tightened around his finger. She pushed her self onto him as he lifted and slid his finger up and down, massaging her from the inside.

"Can you put another finger in?" She asked while holding a hand over her mouth, trying not to scream with pleasure. He slowly slid his middle finger inside her tightening pussy, she moaned loudly, squeezing the bed sheets tightly.

"Oh my god, I think—I think I'm going to—" Jake sucked harder as he slid is two fingers faster. Her pussy pulsated as her legs tightened, a rush of warm juices flowed onto his fingers as she came. "Oh my god, that was, oh wow." She said, rubbing her forehead as she squeezed her legs together.

"Now I want you to do the same to me." Jake instructed as he stood up against the bed. He unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his thighs, "I want you to make me hard with your mouth."

JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers
12