Sex Ed with Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers

Chrissy sat upright at the edge of the bed, she took down his underwear and saw that Jake was already aroused. His thick cock was pulsating, ready for her to take hold of it. She wrapped her hand around his hardness and stroked it slowly, gazing up at him, waiting for his next command. "What do you want me to do now?" She whispered.

"Open your mouth and put it in, let it ride along your tongue." Chrissy obeyed and put it in her mouth like he told her too. His thick flesh filled her as she wrapped her lips around it and lightly sucked, rocking her head back and fourth, gazing up at him, watching him moan. She could feel his cock grow harder as he wrapped his hands around her pigtails. She moaned quietly, she became wet just from tasting him.

"That's it just like that." He said as she sucked faster, taking his cock deeper into her mouth. She whimpered as he slightly pushed against the back of her head, fucking her mouth in a sexual rhythm that sent chills down her body. She cupped her breasts with both hands as she sucked him, moaning against his throbbing cock. He pushed himself in deeper then brought it out, Chrissy gasped and looked up at him, her mouth soaked with spit and his pre-come as he tried with all his might not to orgasm. "Ok," Jake said, trying to control his breath.

"Do you want to put it in my pussy now?" Chrissy asked him. She took off her shirt and ran her hands across her small breasts, squeezing her tiny nipples as she waited for his answer.

"Yes I do, but I think your bed is too small. Go sit on the pool table for me."

Chrissy giggled and trotted over to the large billiard table. She hopped up and sat along the edge, her feet dangled against the side. He laid her down on the green velvet slate and placed the tip of his cock against her tiny pussy. She propped herself on her elbows to watch his cock penetrate her.

He inched himself slowly into her, "Holy fuck," he whispered as her lips wrapped around his pulsating shaft. "Oh my god Chrissy, you're so fucking tight!"

Chrissy started to moan as she watched his hard cock slide in and out of her. He held her legs up by her by her thighs while he gazed at her tits bouncing back and forth with every hard thrust.

Her moans turned into high pitch cries as he slammed his cock harder into her.

"Oh my god, Oh my god yes!" She screamed, "Jake pull out when you come, I want to see it!"

He thrusted harder, sliding deeper with every thrust. Chrissy bit her lower lip as she stared at his hard cock stretching her.

"Fuck, I'm going to come." Jake said, he slid out of her and massaged his cock, sending hot come splashing onto her pussy. She watched as it covered her lips and slowly dripped down onto her ass. She gasped, overwhelmed by how turned on she was. "Put it back in Jake, I want to feel it inside me." She pleaded. Jake slid his aching cock back into her, massaging the rest of his sex into her deflowered pussy.

He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "There you go. You think you're ready for college now?" He asked her.

Chrissy laughed, "Oh no, there's way more you need to show me. I want you to show me everything! I mean, it's strictly for educational purposes..."

Jake laughed, "Educational purposes?"

"Yes! Sex Ed with Jake!"

JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers
12