Sex Ed with Jake Pt. 02

Story Info
Chrissy's sleepover turns into a sex session.
5.6k words
4.49
16.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers

Chrissy handed a receipt to the elderly woman along with a bag full of Xbox games. "Thanks for coming in!" Chrissy exclaimed, "Your grandson's gonna' love those!"

"Oh I'm sure he will, I just wish they weren't so violent," said the woman as she walked out of East Coast Music Movies and Games. Chrissy smiled and shrugged her shoulders. She was dressed in her usual ripped Levi's and Nirvana T-shirt. Her hair was propped up in a messy bun and today she was wearing thin eyeliner and a light touch of lipstick.

"Jeez Chrissy, what's gotten into you? You're all chipper," said Amanda.

"Hmm, Oh I dunno." Chrissy replied grinning.

Amanda had been Christina's friend since the beginning of high school. They worked day shift at the music store together every weekend since last summer. Amanda was stunning, a bit taller and much bustier than Chrissy. Her blond hair flowed past her shoulders and her thick framed glasses turned her crystal blue eyes into an art exhibit. "Seriously, you're acting like you won the lottery or some shit!" Amanda threw a Mike and Ike at a day dreaming Chrissy.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Come on! Tell me. Plus you're wearing lipstick, that hasn't happened since...oh man did you fool around with Craig or something?"

"Craig? Huh? No. Craig's gay. I'm like ninety percent sure."

"Ok, then what?"

"You know Jake? My mom's new boyfriend?"

"Uh, yeah? He's super fucking hot. Reminds me of that actor who plays Negan on the Walking Dead, but hotter."

Mmm, he sure does." Chrissy replied.

"So, what about him?"

"We had sex."

Amanda's eye's widened as a Mike and Ike fell out of her mouth, "SHUT UP. You did not!"

"I did, last night, and during the day also."

Amanda screamed, "Oh my god! You little slut!"

"No I'm not!" Chrissy's mind went back to the image of Jake's cock pulsating in her mouth and goosebumps littered her forearm. "Ok I might be, but he was my first, really! You know that."

"I know but, does your mom know?"

"Hell no!"

Amanda shrieked with a mouth full of candy, "Oh my god!"

"Yeah, he's coming over tonight. I don't know whats going to happen though."

"Oh my god Chrissy. I wanna come over!"

"Nope he's mine!" Chrissy burst out laughing.

"So! You have to tell me details, what was it like?" Amanda scooted her stool closer to Chrissy's behind the counter.

"It was amazing. I mean I can't really compare to anyone else, but it was really good."

"Did you, you know, did you have an orgasm?"

"I had two."

"Holy shit Chrissy!" Amanda leaned in closer, "Did he, like, did he go down on you?"

"Amanda!"

"What!? Come on! You're my best friend and we're like practically sisters!"

"I know but that's personal...but yes he did."

"Ugh! I'm so jealous!"

"Wait? You've never had that happen?"

"No Chrissy, A muscle bound Jeffery Dean Morgan look-alike has never fucked me for hours on end."

"No! I mean you've never had anyone go down on you?"

"Nope."

"Really? Not even with Ryan?"

"Nope. Ryan and I only did it a few times. He lasted maybe three minutes each time. Like I said, I'm jealous. You should let me come over tonight."

"No! It's way too complicated. He's coming over to hang out with my mom. Plus, what am I going to do? Hide in the other room while you get it on with him?"

"Oh come on! We could have a three way! A Minage ye Tois!"

"Ew, no way! I'm not doing that!" Chrissy shook her head smiling.

"Really!?" Amanda scoffed, "Didn't we go skinny dipping last summer? We've seen each other in the nude too many times."

"Yeah, I know, but once he takes a look at your body he's never gonna go back to me!"

"Honestly I highly doubt that. You're friggin hot."

"Yeah thanks but no." Chrissy shook her head as she eyed two younger guys who came into the store and headed towards the PlayStation4 games. "Hi, welcome to East Coast. Can I help you find anything?" Chrissy hollered.

"No just lookin' thanks." The two teens were cocked their heads sideways while looking at the rows of video games.

"Um! Excuse me!" Amanda called out to them.

"Amanda? What are you..." Chrissy whispered.

"Excuse me fellas? Who do you think is hotter? Me or Christina over here?"

The two popped their heads up over the shelf. "Uh," they both said in unison. Amanda was standing upright and pushed Chrissy off her stool. Chrissy stood next to her and smiled.

"You both are pretty hot," one of them replied.

"See! I told you! Thank you boys, carry on," Amanda shouted.

Chrissy shook her head. "You're insane you know that?"

"Well yeah? So tell me more! I want to know everything!"

"Tell you what, come over tonight, sleep over and I'll tell you all the juicy details. It's not like Jake is going to do anything with me anyways my Mom is going to be home."

Amanda bounced up and down, "Yay! Pajama party! With you mom's hot boyfriend!!"

"No damnit!" Chrissy protested.

That afternoon Chrissy came home from work and parked her Subaru next to her mother's vehicle. She walked into the house and was about to head down to her room when Linda greeted her at the dinner table.

"Christina can I talk to you for a second?

A rush of nerves fluttered through Chrissy, her legs felt weak as she climbed the small stair case towards the kitchen. "What's up mom?"

"So, your Aunt Julie isn't doing so well. I guess Uncle Andy left again and she wants some sister time. Do you mind if I go down to the beach house tonight and spend the night with her? I mean I feel bad I've been working a lot and we haven't had any old movie nights together just you and I, but she's been texting me left and right."

Chrissy let out a soft sigh of relief. "Sure it's ok mom. Really. Do you mind if Amanda spends the night?"

"That's fine, I'd prefer you not home alone."

"Cool. Yeah have fun! Have some girl talk, drink some wine and listen to her complain."

Linda rolled her eyes, "Oh gee, thanks."

Chrissy hesitated, cleared her throat then asked, "Isn't Jake suppose to come over tonight though?"

"Yeah, I called him earlier and let him know I wouldn't be home." Linda made her way to her bedroom and started to pack for the night. She stopped and turned, "hey, Christina, what do you think of Jake?"

Chrissy swallowed hard, her temples grew hot. "Um, what do you mean?"

"Well, I had a talk with him today and I don't know if it's working out."

"Really?" Chrissy's heart was beating fast, "how come? He's a nice guy. He plays in a band too which is super cool."

"Yeah, I know, but the past few weeks we've been more like friends than a couple."

"No offense mom, some nights I think you guys are more than just friends." Chrissy laughed.

"What!? Oh that's not nice!" Linda giggled, "but to answer your question that's pretty much all we have in common."

"Ew mom!"

"Well you brought it up!"

"Do whatever you want but you should still stay friends with him, he's cool."

"Yeah, you're right. We sorta talked today about not diving into any commitment right away."

"You did?"

"Yeah, it was my idea actually. I work a lot, he has his band."

"Mom, what does he do for work?" Truthfully Chrissy was curious what he did for a living, he couldn't possibly make a living playing guitar at bars every other weekend.

"He's a mechanic. He works with his friend Gino at the auto shop off of Route Three.

The image of Jake shirtless, his grease covered arms reaching across the open hood of a car sent a warmth radiating between her legs.

"Oh, t-thats cool," Chrissy replied shyly.

"You should bring your car in, isn't your inspection running out this month?"

"You're right it is." Chrissy added. "When I see him again I'll ask him about it."

"Ok. I'm going to head out. Be good tonight, I left you money for pizza."

It was seven and Amanda was ringing the doorbell frantically.

"What the hell Amanda! I'm coming!" Chrissy tied her hair in a bun and skipped down the stairs wearing her small grey pajama shorts and extra long Led Zeppelin t-shirt. She grabbed her bra-less breasts over her shirt to prevent them from bouncing as she jumped down the last step. She opened the door to find Amanda already in her pajamas. She was wearing a black tank top that barely supported her large round breasts and her red flannel bottoms hugged her hips just above her pubic area. She had her messenger bag wrapped across her chest and her pillow under one arm. She held up a bottle of Fireball whiskey and tilted her glasses down. "Is Jake here?" She asked in a low sultry voice.

"No unfortunately, but mom isn't home! She left to go to my aunt's for the night so we have the house to ourselves!"

"Oh hell yeah!" Amanda burst up the stairs and jumped on the living room couch, "Ok, pizza? Has it been ordered?"

"Yes! Extra pepperoni and black olive," Chrissy replied. "I see Fireball, where is my amaretto?"

Amanda retrieved a square capped bottle of out of her messenger bag, "Don't you love the fact my dad owns a liquor store?"

"Oh I do!" Chrissy yelled from the kitchen as she rummaged through the glasses.

"Okay, I have my drink, pizza guy should be here any minute, start talking, I wanna know everything!"

"About what?" Chrissy winked as she brought over a wine glass.

"Oh screw you, about Jake!"

"Well, he's my mom's boyfriend...well, WAS my mom's boyfriend."

"Huh? When did this happen?" Amanda poured amaretto into both glasses and passed one to Chrissy.

"Today I guess, my mom told me they are just staying friends. They don't want to commit I guess."

"Wow, so does this mean you're never gonna' see him?"

"I don't really know. We probably can't anyways cause, I don't know the age difference thing."

"Ok, so tell me, how did this happen?" Amanda was waving her hand in encouragement.

Chrissy took a sip, "I just, asked him."

"You asked him? Just like that?"

"Well you know how I've wanted to lose my virginity to someone who was experienced? Jake definitely knows what he's doing. It was, really amazing. He was kind, sweet, didn't make me feel nervous at all. He was really passionate too."

"Ok can you get to the good stuff please? How big is his dick?"

Chrissy busted out laughing, "It's bigger than I expected. Bigger than Craig's. It's sorta wide too. I managed to get it in my mouth though."

"Oh my God Chrissy!"

Just then the doorbell rang.

Chrissy peered out the picture window and saw the Pizza Palace sign on top of the busted Ford Taurus parked in front of the house. Parked behind it was Jake's Chevy pickup.

"Holy shit! Amanda, he's here!"

"Yeah! Pizza Palace! About time."

"No! Jake's here!"

"Not uh!" Amanda sprang up from the couch and looked through the curtains. Jake was walking towards the front door, dressed in a white t-shirt and Levi's. He snuffed his cigarette out on the walk way and tossed the butt in the road. "Jesus! He's beyond gorgeous," Amanda added.

"Shut up! Shhh!" Chrissy opened the door and tossed the freckle faced teenager a twenty dollar bill. The delivery driver returned to his car as Jake walked over to the door.

"Hey Chrissy."

"Hey. W-What are you doing here? My mom left this afternoon."

"Yeah I know she did. I needed to stop by and pick up a few things I left here. My belt, and I have a hoodie I think. Is it a bad time?"

"No not at all," Chrissy's legs were weak again. She was still in the doorway, still holding the warm pizza box, "I mean, come in! My friend Amanda is here."

"You sure? I hope I'm not intruding. I can't stay long I'll be quick."

"No come on in." Chrissy walked up the stairs as Jake followed. He caught a glimpse of her perfect ass in her grey shorts and he let out a low sigh. He turned to see Amanda sitting upright on the couch.

"Hi there." Amanda said softly.

"Hi, you must be Amanda."

"I sure am. You must be Jake, I've heard so much about you!"

Chrissy put the pizza on the table and shook her head in embarrassment.

"Oh really?" Jake said while laughing. "Listen Christina If it's alright i'm just gonna grab my stuff it's in your mom's room.

"Sure go ahead." Jake walked down the hall and opened the door to Linda's bedroom. When he was out of sight, Amanda sprang off the couch and ran over to Chrissy, "What the fuck are you doing!" She yelled in a whisper.

"What?"

"Go in there! He wants you to follow him!"

Chrissy looked down the hall and bit her lip. She tip toed to her mother's room and opened the door. Her face was turning red at the sight of Jake's large arms shuffling clothes around the closet. He glanced over at her and smiled. "Sucks your friend is here, we could've had some fun tonight."

She couldn't believe what she heard.

"Oh, so that's the real reason you're here huh?" Chrissy replied, playfully trying to sound annoyed.

"I can't stop thinking about yesterday," he said. "I'm glad I could help you."

Chrissy's mind wandered into thoughts of her laying on the pool table, watching his cock dripping come onto her pussy. "Can I ask you a question?"

Jake turned around, holding a ragged black hooded sweatshirt, "Sure, you can ask me anything."

Chrissy grinned and walked over to Jake, she put her arms around his waist and pressed against his body, "Do you think Amanda's pretty?"

"Yeah but um, how old is she though?"

"She's nineteen. She's not that smart she stayed back freshman year."

"I heard that!" Amanda shouted from the hallway.

"Yeah she's pretty. Why?"
"Would you be willing to show her some of the things you showed me last night? I could watch? Maybe, I dunno, join in?"

Jake started to sweat as he gazed into Chrissy's mesmerizing brown eyes. She bit her lip and pushed her self closer, she started to feel himself get turned on through his jeans.

"You serious?"

Amanda slowly walked into the room, she pushed her blond hair over her ears and smiled, "I was just talking to Chrissy about the things you did together. I heard you are a great teacher." She walked over to Jake and leaned into him, slowly rubbing his back. Jake's cock began to harden as Amanda pressed her chest against his. He wrapped his arms around both of them, the feeling of his rough hand on her back gave Chrissy a chill that sent shivers up her neck.

"What do you want to do?" He asked Amanda.

She giggled, her glasses bounced on her nose as her cheeks grew bright red, "Oh man I can't believe I'm actually talking about this!" She laughed, "I've never had anyone kiss me, you know, down there before. Chrissy told me you did that to her last night. Can you do that to me?"

"Why don't the two of you lay down on the bed for me," Jake instructed. "If I do anything that isn't comfortable for you, you let me know ok?"

"Ok!" Amanda giggled then hopped on the bed and laid down. Chrissy lay down next to her, staring up at Jake as he took off his shirt. His hard muscles flexed as he brought his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room. He leaned over and turned the night stand lamp on and flicked off the bright ceiling light. The yellow glow of the lamp light illuminated both Amanda and Chrissy's beautiful slim bodies spread out on the bed. Jake reached down and slowly slid off Amanda's pajama bottoms, exposing her milky white thighs. The pink panties she wore were so small they left little to the imagination. He reached over and was about to slide off Chrissy's shorts when she stopped him.

"I'm not wearing underwear," she said with a smile.

"Even better," Jake replied with a grin.

Chrissy asked, "Are you going to be able to handle both of us?"

"You giving me a challenge Christina?"

She bit her lower lip, "I don't know, maybe."

Jake smiled, his deep blue eyes gazing back at Chrissy. He forced her shorts off and threw them to the floor. He knelt beside the bed and pushed his face between her smooth thighs and kissed her legs. He lightly sucked her inner thighs and inched closer to her pussy. Chrissy ran her fingers through his hair and guided him towards her wetness. He ran his tongue across her clit, lapping her juices as he spread her legs farther apart.

"Oh god, right there!" Chrissy whimpered as he sucked her clit. His tongue started faster along her bright pink sex.

Amanda watched, her lips slightly parted. She was oblivious to the fact she was sliding her fingers across the front of her panties. She quickly slid them off and pushed her legs together, slightly embarrassed that she was insanely turned on by her best friend. She pushed her hand between her legs and stroked herself slowly, running her palm against her shaved pussy.

Chrissy pushed herself into Jake's mouth, riding his mouth while he licked her fast and steady. She pulled her shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor. She caressed her bare breasts as she watched Jake bury his face into her, sending her on the slow aching path to orgasm. She glanced over and saw Amanda rubbing herself while gazing at Jake. She bit her lip and reached out to hold her other hand.

"Oh my God, I'm going to come! I want your fingers! Please, put them in!" Jake slid two fingers slowly into her, massaging her G-spot as he licked her clit. A rush of warmth radiated between her legs as Chrissy cried out in pleasure, squeezing Amanda's hand as she came.

Jake kissed Chrissy's clit once more before slowly sliding his fingers out. He wiped his mouth and looked over at Amanda who was staring at Chrissy.

"Holy, oh wow!" Amanda said, "Chrissy you alive over there?"

Chrissy laughed with her eyes closed, still holding her breasts. "Oh, yeah I'm here, your turn now."

Jake inched over and ran his hands along Amanda's thighs. "Would you like me to do that to you?"

"Yes please!" Amanda sat up and slid her tank top off, her perfectly round breasts fell against her slim waist. She adjusted her large glasses as she watched Jake inch closer towards her. She softly moaned from the feeling of his rough stubble grazing her cheek as he kissed her neck. He slid his fingers along her thigh, grazing his fingertips against the warmth between her legs. Slowly he inched his fingers inside of her, his cock growing thicker as he watched her young body sway with the rhythm of his thrusts. He massaged her G-spot while rubbing her her clit with his thumb. Amanda ran her hand under his brown leather belt, feeling the hardness of his shaft through his jeans.

"Oh fuck," Amanda whimpered, "I want your mouth."

Jake eased his fingers out of her and brought his face down between her legs. He kissed her bright pink clit, licking it slowly while she squirmed on the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched him. His muscular arms slid under her thighs as he buried his face into her, taking her pussy into his mouth.

"Oh my God!" Amanda squeezed her eyes shut as she lifted her legs higher. Chrissy crawled across the bed and knelt behind her, resting Amanda's head against her naked chest. She wrapped her arms around Amanda, embracing her trembling body as Jake slowly licked and sucked.

"Tell him what you want," Chrissy whispered into Amanda's ear. "He'll do whatever you say!"

Amanda slowly nodded as she rocked her hips against his mouth. Jake looked up at the two girls as he licked her clit fast. Chrissy was hugging her friend as she watched him bring her to orgasm. She wondered what Amanda would do when she came. She hoped that Jake would go harder and even faster, she was eager to see her friend's reaction.

"I want you to touch me," Amanda whispered.

Jake squeezed her breast with his rough warm hand, gently caressing her pink nipple with his finger tips. He continued to suck her clit, soaking her pussy as she cried out.

"Oh yes! Yes!" Amanda moaned, "I'm going to come!" Jake slid his hands under her ass and hoisted her up, sliding his tongue into her pussy then back to her clit as she pulled his hair. She arched her back and pushed herself into Chrissy. She was lost in sexual ecstasy mesmerized by the sight of her friend coming in Jake's mouth.

JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers
12