Sex Ed with Jake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda lay panting, her legs tingling from her orgasm.

"I told you he was amazing!" Chrissy giggled.

Jake stood up unbuckling his belt, he slid off his jeans and pushed them aside. The two girls knelt on the bed waiting for him to lower his boxers. He walked over to the edge of the bed. Chrissy grabbed a hold of his waistband and flipped it down, revealing his protruding thick cock. "Both of you, turn around for me," he instructed. The two of them spun around, laying on their elbows and knees as they pushed themselves close together, arching their backs for him. He stood there gazing at their perfect round asses, entranced by the sight of their beautiful tight pussies underneath. The two girls looked over their shoulder and waited eagerly to be penetrated by his hardness.

Jake walked over to Chrissy and squeezed her ass while sliding his shaft along the inside of her legs. She held Amanda's hand and closed her eyes in anticipation, ready to take all of him.

He teased her, resting the tip against her small opening as his rough hand massaged her lower back. He placed his cock slowly inside of her, pushing tenderly until she was totally filled with his thickness. Chrissy whimpered, her pussy was still sore from his cock the night before. Her sexual whimpering turned louder as she squeezed Amanda's hand. She bounced forward and back with every hard thrust.

At the same time he moved his hand down Amanda's backside, sliding his middle finger into her pussy. He massaged her while she watched her friend moan high pitched cries. "Mmm, Oh my god he's fucking both of us," Amanda moaned to Chrissy. She buried her head into the mattress, biting the sheet as Jake played with her pussy.

He pumped his cock harder, slamming himself into Chrissy until her moans turned to high pitched whines. He paused for a moment to switch between the two, slowly pulling out of Chrissy to slide himself into Amanda's pussy. She let out a cry, gritting her teeth as she took all of his cock in one hard thrust.

He skimmed his hand up Chrissy's thigh and rubbed her clit, gliding his fingertips against her pink flesh. Amanda watched him play with Chrissy's pussy while she rocked back and forth. Jake squeezed her ass and held her still before thrusting hard in a rhythm that sent her blond hair to the front of her face. She cried out loudly as she squeezed Chrissy's hand.

"Yes! Oh my god Jake!" Amanda screamed. Soon both girls where moaning, a sound that satisfied him as he thrust faster. His cock became rock hard as he could feel his juices start to come close to near eruption. He slowed down, turning away to hide the image of the two beautiful teenage girls he was fucking.

He slowly slid out of Amanda and held his cock, resting his hand on his shaft while he stroked it slowly. He was catching his breath as the two girls turned around and faced him with smiles of satisfaction. Chrissy gazed at him with her entrancing brown eyes and motioned for him to lay down.

She took hold of his pulsating member with her small soft hand and pushed him onto the bed. He lay down and got comfortable as she slid his boxers off and tossed them. Amanda asked playfully, "Hmm, what do you think we should do to him?" The two girls on either side of Jake got on their hands and knees, hovering over Jake's cock that rested against his lower abs. They ran their hands along his shaft, touching his veins and grazing the soft velvety tip with their fingers. Chrissy began to massage it, feeling it become rock hard with every touch. She placed her mouth over the tip, licking his salty pre-come as it dripped out of him with every stroke. She took it all into her mouth with one quick motion, staring at him while she sucked.

"Oh, just like that," Jake moaned, "Suck me slowly." He ran his hand against her chest and caressed her breast, lightly squeezing her nipple. She jerked and moaned with his cock deep in her mouth, stroking it with her hand as she sucked. He placed his hand on the top of her bun and guided her head up and down. His cock was growing harder in her mouth with every push. Amanda reached across the bed and grabbed a hair tie off the night stand and quickly tied her hair back into a ponytail. She returned to Chrissy's side across from Jake to admire the spectacle.

"Ok babe you have to give me a turn! I can show you a few tricks." Amanda grabbed Jake's shaft and slid it out of Chrissy's mouth.

Chrissy wiped her glistening lips and laughed. "Oh really?"

Amanda ran her tongue along the side of his cock, sticking her ass up as she licked the front of his shaft down to the base near his balls.

Jake shuddered as his thighs tensed, "Oh fuck."

Amanda giggled as she flicked her tongue, watching him grin as he covered his eyes with his muscular forearm. He asked, "Where'd you learn how to do that?"

"Porn sites," she replied.

Chrissy watched Amanda take his whole cock in her mouth. She gulped down his manhood until she couldn't go anything further. Jake moaned loudly as Amanda slid his soaking cock out of her mouth, a trail of spit connected her lips to the tip of his head. She pushed her glasses back up and wiped her mouth. She crawled on top of Jake and wrapped her legs around him. Slowly she slid herself down, guiding him in until he filled her completely. He groaned, overwhelmed by the tightness of her soft pussy.

"Oh fuck Chrissy, he's so hard!" Amanda whimpered as she sat straight up, swaying her hips slowly as she squeezed her own breasts. Chrissy knelt beside her, sliding her hand down to her ass, guiding her up and down as she bounced on Jake's cock. Her ponytail swayed side to side as Jake caressed her soft tits. Chrissy squeezed Amanda's ass as she watched his cock fill her up with every thrust.

She turned to Chrissy, biting her lip as she reached out and pulled her close. "He's going to make me come," she moaned to her.

Chrissy reached behind Amanda and stroked Jake's manhood, running her fingers against his balls as Amanda rhode his cock faster. She cried out as she came, trembling as Jake pushed upward while squeezing her breasts. Amanda leaned over and kissed Jake, she climbed off him and knelt beside Chrissy. "Ok, you're next!"

Chrissy straddled Jake without hesitation, resting her hands on his muscular chest. She leaned close to his ear, "Kiss me," she whispered.

Jake pressed his lips against hers and slid his tongue slowly into her mouth. He tasted the sweetness of the almond liquor she had earlier. She ran her hands across his chest and over his shoulders, pressing her soft body against his.

Amanda was on all fours next to her, bent over staring at Jake shaft resting under Chrissy. She reached for his cock and stroked it slowly before guiding it into her friend's pussy. Chrissy took all of Jake's hardness, moaning as each inch thrusted inward. She began to ride, bringing her body up, presenting her beauty to Jake as his thick cock filled her. His upward thrusts made her moans turn to screams of pleasure.

Jake thrust fast, opening her tight pussy with his rock hard shaft as she bounced. Amanda still bent over, ass up, her back in a sexual arch as she watched Jake's cock penetrate her friend.

Chrissy rocked back and fourth, holding Jake's hands as she fucked him as hard as she could. She felt his cock grow thicker and his muscles tense as he squeezed her hands. Chrissy knew he was close to orgasm so she slowed down and started massaging his shaft with her tightness.

Amanda crawled across the bed next to Jake, she kissed his chest and giggled. She knew he was trying with all his might not to climax into Chrissy.

"You going to come for us? I hope not! Not yet anyways!" Amanda said softly.

"Why don't you come up here and let me kiss you again," he said.

Amanda looked confused, she wasn't sure what Jake wanted until he grasped her ass and brought her up to his mouth. She straddled his face and placed her clit against his mouth. She rode his tongue while he clenched her ass, pushing her back and forth.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" Amanda whined.

Chrissy started swaying faster, riding Jake while she watched him lick and suck Amanda's pussy. She bounced up and down, watching her own tits shake with every thrust which sent her reeling over the edge. She came hard on his cock while rubbing her clit to extend her orgasm.

Chrissy slid off his cock and started to stroke it slowly, "Amanda I think we should let him come now? Don't you think? It must be agonizing for him!"

"Y-yes." Amanda moaned as she pulled away from his mouth and climbed off of him. She turned herself around and straddled him again, arching her back as high as she could go, sticking her ass up to reveal her pussy from behind. Jake grabbed a hold of her ass and pulled her close, sliding his tongue into her tight wet opening.

"Oh! My god!" Amanda cried out, her body tensing from the feeling of his warm tongue fucking her, "Don't stop!"

The two of them took turns slowly massaging his pulsating cock. Jake groaned and Amanda could feel his thighs tremble, his shaft become solid. She took his cock out her mouth and stroked it fast, sending hot come shooting upward, narrowly missing her glasses and spilling onto her hand.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot!" Amanda said as she stroked him. Chrissy grabbed his shaft and took over, spilling more onto her hand before putting it in her mouth to suck off the rest of him.

Amanda climbed off of Jake as he lay completely motionless. He smiled between heavy breaths "You girls are something else," he whispered.

Chrissy and Amanda jumped off the bed laughing and grabbed towels from the bathroom. They threw one to Jake before running back to the bathroom. The sound of the shower filled the hallway as Chrissy tip toed back to her mother's room and stood in the doorway, still naked. She was mesmerized by the sight of Jake standing there in the nude.

"Do you want to stay? We are jumping in the shower quick," Chrissy asked.

"Nah, I've got to go. Going to scope out another bar for next weekend. You, you are pretty amazing Christina."

Chrissy blushed as she folded her arms together. "You think so? Well its all thanks to you."

Jake smiled, "You have my number right?"

Chrissy paused, "I do. I got it from my mom, funny she wanted me to call you about inspecting my car."

"Well text me when you want to bring your car in."

"What if I want some, you know...company? Should I text you then?"

Jake grinned, "You could."

"Seriously? Oh now because you and my mom aren't official huh?"

"No. No it's not like that."

Chrissy laughed, "I'm kidding Jake. So what do you think of Amanda?"

"She's nice," Jake laughed as he threw his shirt on, "Very nice." He slid his pants on and buckled his belt, "But she's not nearly as good as you."

Chrissy blushed again, sliding a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Don't forget to text." He walked over and kissed her on the cheek. "Bye Amanda! It was nice meeting you!" He shouted into the bathroom over the shower.

Amanda peaked her head out of the curtain, "You're leaving!? What about round two?"

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not as young as I once was, I can't feel anything below the waist right now."

"Awe, we fucked you too hard huh?" Amanda laughed, Chrissy just shook her head. "Bye Jake! The pleasure was all mine! Please keep in touch! Don't be a stranger!"

"Ok, thank you Amanda," he turned once more to Chrissy, "See you around college girl."

12