All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 02'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bobenjoys183bobenjoys183almost 10 years ago
More please!!!!

Your story is so erotic. I hope you give your fans more to read as you bring in more characters (you mentioned in the first episode.)

Keep it cumming

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good 2nd chapter. Looking forward to more family fucking in future chapters.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
MORE MORE

Great sex education. Can't wait to see what is on that drive. What naughty things have your parents been up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great continuation to what promises to be a fabulous series

The characterization of the boy is especially good (though I still wish he had a name). He's stunned that, with the active consent of his dad, he has total access to the wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. He says, "I was wildly fortunate to be having frequent sex with an erotic, beautiful, sensitive, mature woman any time, and almost any place we wanted. The fact that she was my mother...I admit that that was even more of a turn-on." Duh. That's the fucking understatement of the year, and he sounds defensive, too shy to confess the full truth even to himself. Look, kid, fucking your own mom makes you harder than you've ever been before, throbbing hard, growling hard. No need to hide the fact. That's the way it is with every boy--and there are more and more of them every day--lucky enough to be offered his own mother's cunt. At least this one's honest enough to admit that he's awed by how "beautiful" his mother's cunt is. Again, that's the reaction of all the boys who get the chance to gaze on the magical hairy hole they were born from. They love the shadings of its different parts, love the swells and indentations, truth be told they're absolutely intoxicated by the sharp musky aroma wafting up to their nostrils, their own mother's cunt-smell. But the boy in the story has an admirable sense of responsibility. "I gently stroked my cock for no other reason than it felt good. I didn't want to cum or even get close to cuming; I wanted to save it for my mother's pussy." So he saves his big hard cock and all the creamy semen in his hot young balls for his beloved mommy's beloved twat. That's a good son, and his mother, wild with lust for her son's cock and all the great cums it gives her, sure appreciates her boy's temporary "sacrifice."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOPE YOUR NEXT CHAPTERS SIZZLE WITH MOM INSISTING ON DAD/SON BI

AS A SUPER SEX CHARGED WOMAN/MOM..BIGGEST TURN-ON FOR WOMEN/MOMS LIKE MYSELF..IS WATCHING..BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF HOT... BI ACTION BETWEEN STUD DAD/HUBBY & ADULT JOCK SON.. TRUST US...."WE".. HAVE.. MUCH EXPERIENCE LIKE THAT..IT'S OBVIOUS..THAT "MOM & DAD" IN YOUR STORY MUST AGREE..SUPER HOT WHEN DAD DIRECTED THEIR SON'S COCK INTO MOM AND THEN PLAYED WITH THEIR SON'S SCROTUM ETC..ETC..SO PLEASE ELABORATE ON THAT SCENERIO..AND I'D GUESS THAT FLASH-DRIVE SHOWS DAD DEFINETLY INTO BI..HOTTTTTTT..WHICH IS A BIGGGGGG TURN-ON FOR MOM..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Please make another chapter to this story . It is so erotic

MaskedRiderMaskedRideralmost 10 years ago
Loved the first two chapters

You do an excellent job at describing how this family enjoys their time together. I can't wait for dad and son to play together. Let's see what else develops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful stuff!

Very little drama, but still compelling reading. I'm hoping father and son get a chance in future chapters to discover the delights of eating each other's sperm out of Mom, maybe after some 69 fucklicking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I never pulled out of my mom after our orgasm!

Even as my cock softened somewhat, I didn't want to remove it from my mom's pussy. As we French kissed, I felt my cock grow to a full erection, and I began to move inside her again. I still fucked her hard, and fast, but I lasted longer the second time. Dad wouldn't be home for hours, and I knew there was more to cum!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
Getting Interesting

Wish each chapter was a little longer.

Wondering if mom is going to be skewered

Wondering if mom is going to get to watch a little bi action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hard drive content

I think there's more than just mom and dad on that thing. He said there were lots of files. They've been lieing to him about them wanting to play with others but had not taken the step.

BigDXBigDX5 months ago

Good 2nd chapter. Looking forward to more family fucking or just mom and son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1126 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES