Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 03

Story Info
Bobby gets over his trauma with help from his family.
7.4k words
4.41
14.9k
22
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

All characters and events in this story are purely fictional. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Chapter 3 - Bobby Gets Better with Some Help

That night at dinner, Bonnie asked Bobby, "Did you really have to strip in front of Dr. Mauri?"

Bobby said, "I'm not sure I want to talk about that at the dining room table."

"That's alright dear," said his mom, "there shouldn't be anything about your physical exam that we couldn't discuss as a family. Plus as your mother, I'm always concerned about your health."

"Well, yeah, I did have to take all my clothes off."

"So you were naked in front of a female doctor. Were you naked the whole time?"

"Yeah, I couldn't put on my clothes until the exam was over." Bobby was blushing.

"I'm sure that the doctor was just trying to give you a thorough exam," said his mom, "and you shouldn't be so modest. You shower with the other boys in the locker room and that's no big deal. Besides she's a medical professional and has probably seen hundreds of boys in the nude. The important thing is whether she found you to be healthy or if you have any abnormalities".

"What did she do?"

Bobby really didn't want to go into that, so he said, "She weighed me and took a lot of measurements. She asked a bunch of questions and told me that I was a very healthy young athlete."

"Well that sounds wonderful. I don't know why you were so reluctant to talk about it," said Mom.

"I'm sorry Bobby. I don't mean to pry, but you seem to be visibly upset. There must be more to it. Mom and I really care about you. What really happened?"

"Well, like I said I had to strip naked and stay that way for the entire exam. I can't tell you how naked and exposed I felt. It was very embarrassing, and to make matters worse I got an erection. I guess that it happened to all the guys. Plus Dorothy was in the room the entire time observing. I thought that I was going to die, especially when the doctor asked me about my masturbation habits. She asked all kinds of questions and just wouldn't stop. Finally she asked about being trapped naked by a group of dressed females. I have no idea how or why she suspected that, but she wouldn't give up until I admitted it. That was my darkest secret and now she and Dorothy both know. Then Nurse Cathy walked in. It was her office, and she wanted to watch, but she did more than watch. She gave me what was supposed to be a quick pubic exam, but ended up stroking my penis until I ejaculated."

"Oh, Bobby, I'm so sorry. Now that I know more about what happened I feel terrible for you."

Bonnie added:"I am too. That was awful. It was no wonder why you didn't want to talk about it.

Bobby went to bed early that night. He was drained emotionally and physically from his ordeal. He fell right asleep. Maria however was too restless and tossed and turned for hours. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened to him. She finally got up and went to check on him. She hadn't done that since he was a child, but she needed to see that he was okay.

She walked down the hall and opened his bedroom door. He was sound asleep. She went over to his bed and sat down and listened to his rhythmic breathing. He seemed so peaceful, but that changed a few minutes later. He started trashing around and mumbling angrily. She shook his shoulder to wake him up.

"Bobby, you're having a bad dream, but it's okay now. You're safe. I'm here."

"Mom, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay."

"Oh. Well thanks. I was dreaming about Dr. Mauri. It was awful. Too bad today wasn't just a nightmare that I could wake up from."

"Yes, that the exam must have been a terrible ordeal."

Bobby smiled and said "You got that right."

"This whole thing has got me confused. I brought you up in a strict Catholic home, and you end up masturbating all the time with fantasies about being trapped naked by a group of dressed females. How did that happen?

"Sorry Mom, but I don't know either. I don't even know why I have them. They don't make any sense. Being naked in front of clothed women terrifies me. Why would it also excite me sexually?"

"I guess that's something that we'll have to work on. Meanwhile, speaking of work, now that I know why your sheets and pajamas are stained all the time. We need to fix that. I've been doing a lot of laundry."

She lifted her eyebrows and Bobby chuckled a bit.

"I don't expect you to stop masturbating over night, but maybe we could find something for you to use to catch all your semen. Did you ever try using a wash cloth?"

"Yeah, but they're not all that soft and certainly not very sexy."

"Oh, well how about trying this." With that she stood up, reached up under her night gown, pulled down her panties, and handed them to Bobby. He was stunned.

"I realize that they aren't the sexy thongs from some hottie, but they are soft."

"I don't know what to say, but I think you just broke the strict Catholic rules in our house."

They both laughed.

"Well you'd be surprised at some of the things that I did when I was your age. Girls that go to Catholic schools are a lot different from what most people think. Do you think that they are all sweet and innocent? No, I didn't think so. We used to talk about sex all the time. Not too many girls went 'all the way', but a lot of us got pretty close. Don't forget the pill wasn't available to us. When I dated your father, we were always looking for a place to make out. We couldn't very well do much in either of our living rooms. Our Dad's would have killed us, if we did much more than hold hands. Neither of us had a car, but sometimes we'd double date with a couple that did. That was great because the cars in those days had huge back seats. As long as the couple in front was preoccupied with their own fun, we could pretty much do whatever we wanted. We kissed a lot and our hands were all over each other. We couldn't get too undressed with people in the front seat, but my blouse usually got unbuttoned and my bra unhooked and sometimes it came off. Your Dad loved fondling my breasts. Meanwhile I would manage to get his pants open and my hand in his underwear."

"Mom, you were slut"

"Well not a slut, but I was just a horny teenage like you. I was also really good at giving hand jobs. I could play his penis like a musician plays an instrument. In fact your Dad used to make a joke of mispronouncing his name. He'd say 'My Cello' because my strokes could be long and slow or short and quick. Just like playing a song that builds up to a climax. It's funny now that I think about it, but it was his mom who was getting struck doing all that laundry then. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining after all."

"No, you're right and I'll try not to make such a mess all the time. I do think that it's a little weird using my mother's panties to jerk off into, but we'll see."

"Speaking of seeing, I see that you're about ready to need them. That's a pretty big bulge under you sheets. Let me see what we can do about that."

Bobby's eyes were a big as saucers when she pulled back the covers and reached for his member. It was fully erect and hard as a rock. She started stroking him with her soft warm hands. He was dumbfounded that he was naked in front of his mother and she was doing this, but he was also in heaven.

"Did you like this?"

"Oh, yeah"

She hadn't lost her touch. Finally when he couldn't hold back any longer, Bobby grabbed the panties and shot a huge load into them. In fact they couldn't hold all of his cum. They were a mess and dripping. She took them from him and then gave him another shock. She licked the goo off her hands.

"I just wanted to see if you tasted any better than your Dad. I never really liked it all that much, but yours tasted pretty good. Do you think that you've got any left?"

She took off her nightie and climbed into bed with him. They started to kiss. Their tongues were deep in each other's mouth. Soon she was kissing him over all this body. She nibbled on his nipples and her lips were pressing against his abs. Bobby was fondling her breasts as she moved lower on his body. He had a raging hard on, and she took him into her mouth. He started to moan with pleasure as she slid his cock in and out.

"I love sucking on your beautiful cock and I want you to fill me up with all the jizz you've got."

"I'm cumming!"

She looked up at him, but she didn't stop and took rope after rope of his cum into her mouth. She almost gagged. It was a huge load and some dribbled down her chin, but she managed to swallow the rest of it. She wiped off her chin with her fingers, and licked it off his penis.

"Mom, that was unbelievable! I can't believe how good that felt."

"Thanks. I wanted to love you as much as I could. Now let's get some sleep."

Maria walked back to her room with a big smile on her face and got into bed. She was feeling things that she hadn't felt in years. It was like her sex drive had awakened from a long deep sleep and she needed more. She couldn't stop herself. She opened up her legs and started playing with her clitoris. She was already wet and easily put two fingers up her vagina. Then she added a third. It felt so good. She hadn't pleasured herself in a long time, so she took her time and enjoyed herself. When she finally climaxed, it was like a large wave rolling over her. It was wonderful, but she was also feeling guilty. Her next confession with their priest would be tough.

Bonnie also went back to her room, and she wasn't interested in sleep either. Her vagina was soaking wet, and she had her vibrator going on full and inside her in seconds. She was fantasizing about Bobby. Wondering how good his cock would feel inside of her. Soon she had a massive orgasm. Now she could sleep.

Breakfast was a lot different in the morning. They were all eating their cereal when Maria said: "The first thing that I plan to do is to talk to the principal. I don't know if any of the other parents have complained, but I certainly plan on doing that. What do you think?"

Bonnie: "Great idea Mom".

Bobby said: "Yeah. I'm still messed up, so I'm staying home. Bonnie, you'll probably hear more stories about the other guys today at school, plus you've got your exam to observe, too."

"Okay, we'll talk more when I get home from work."

Bobby just hung out in the house all day. He didn't have much energy and was still very depressed. He was also very confused over what happened last night. He wasn't even sure if it really happened. After lunch he went into his mother's bedroom and got one of her panties out of the clothes hamper. Then he stripped, laid down on the sofa in the living room, and jerked off into them. It wasn't as good as last night, but it was certainly satisfying. He needed that and took a nap.

Bonnie got home around 4 pm and found him still asleep on the couch. She hadn't seen him naked since they were little kids and their Mom used to bathe them together. She studied his physique and was impressed. He was a stud. He was also starting to get an erection. She had seen him with a bulge in his pants lots of times, but never with his penis exposed. She was fascinated by seeing her brother get hard and watching it grow. When it reached it's peak, she leaned in closer for a better look. It had a big head and was nice and thick. She was still deciding what to do next when he woke up.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I just got home and found you asleep. I didn't do anything!"

"Okay, just let me get dressed."

"Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Well it was okay for Dr. Mauri, Nurse Cathy, and Dorothy to see you naked, but not me?"

"It wasn't okay for them to see me naked. I didn't have a choice and I was terribly embarrassed."

"Well I'm your twin sister and I'm not forcing you to be naked. We are mirror images of each other and shouldn't be ashamed to see each other nude."

"Alright, why don't you strip?"

"Okay, I will!"

Bonnie couldn't believe she said that, but decided she could do this. She hesitated a bit before she pulled off her top and undid her skirt. She stepped out of it and took off her shoes and socks. She folded them and put them on the couch. She was stalling for time, as she was now down to her underwear, and taking that off was a really big deal, but she had decided to do this. She looked him in the eye, winked, and reached behind her to undo her bra. She slid the straps off her shoulder and let it slide down her arms and drop to the floor. Her breasts were fully exposed. Finally she took a deep breath, hooked her thumbs under her panties and slowly pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Her heart was racing and she was getting a bit excited. She could feel the moisture. Her labia had a glisten to them and were in full view as she kept her entire pubic area shaved. Hopefully he wouldn't notice the wetness. Bonnie was in great shape. She played on the field hockey team and was very strong and athletic. She wasn't a big woman, but she had large round breasts, a terrific ass, and long shapely legs. She had medium length dark brown hair, perfect teeth, and a pretty face. In short she was hot. She was also nervous.

"Satisfied?"

"OMG! I never thought that you would do it. Wow! You have a great body. I never noticed." Bobby was also feeling some stirrings in his loins.

"Well, I guess that fair is fair. This was just my way of showing that. Of course I wasn't planning on showing this much." It was all that she could do to keep from trying to cover up with her hands.

"Thanks."

"We're family."

"Right, so what now?"

"Let's just hang out and watch TV for a bit and try to get used to being naked together and knowing where to look."

It didn't take that long. In about 15 minutes they weren't even thinking about being naked, and their sexual feelings had subsided.

When the program finished, Bonnie said:

"Well this may sound crazy, but I think we should stay naked for the rest of the day. Mom will be home soon and will freak out, but we might be able to get her to join us. She saw you naked yesterday and has seen me many times, so why not? Maybe it's time to shake things up around here. What do you say?"

"Whatever. Meanwhile did you learn anything at school?"

"Not really. I heard a lot of crazy stories, but that was about it. I'm curious to hear how Mom made out at school and speak of the devil. That sounds like her car."

Bobby and Bonnie were sitting on the couch watching TV and pretending to be casual when she walked in. She made a noticeable gasp and said: "What's going on here! Why are you both naked? We don't allow nudity in this house. It's disgusting and obscene."

"Oh hi Mom, and how was your day?" said Bonnie sarcastically. "Bobby and I are just hanging out. To answer your question, when I got home I found Bobby naked on the couch asleep. When he woke up, he immediately wanted to get dressed, but I told him that he should stay nude. I mean half the town has seen him undressed, so why should he be embarrassed to be like that in front of his own sister. At which point he told me to strip. It only seemed fair, so I did. It was really awkward at first, but after awhile you don't really notice that you're naked. You should try it"

"Me! Are you kidding me? I'm not getting naked in front of my children."

Bobby then spoke up: "You know Mom. It's possible that nudity being such a taboo caused my problem. Maybe that's why I get so excited when I fantasize about being naked in front of dressed females. Plus the Bible tells us that God intended us to be nude. Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes in the Garden of Eden. The fig leaves only covered them after they committed the original sin and were kicked out of the garden, so it's not disgusting and obscene."

Maria didn't know what to say. She kept looking back and forth at Bonnie and Bobby. Finally she let out a sigh and said: "Okay, you win. I'll try it, but I'll need a large glass of wine first."

The kids grinned.

She headed for the kitchen and poured herself a huge glass of wine and took a large gulp. Then she went upstairs to her bedroom to get out of her work clothes. She wasn't going to strip in front of them. Slowly she started undressing while drinking most the wine. Normally she changes clothes quickly, but not today. She very carefully hung up everything that she could wear again. Her underwear was a different story. She couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if she did take them off. Her children would be seeing her naked. That was so wrong, but she trusted and loved them She would do anything for them and so she had to do this. Another drink of wine and she managed to take off her bra. The panties took her two more drinks and she was still shaking. Now completely naked, she put on her bathrobe, grabbed the wine and walked down stairs into the living room.

Bobby and Bonnie looked up at her expectantly.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, but here goes." She chugged the last of the wine and took off her robe. Nobody said a word. They all just stared at each other.

Finally Maria broke the ice:"Well how do I look?" They all let out a nervous laugh when she twirled around. She actually looked really good for a middle aged woman. She had a petite figure with full breasts and a nice tight ass. All those hours in the gym paid off. She had classic Italian good looks with the long jet black hair and beautiful light olive skin. Unlike her daughter she had a full thick triangle of pubic hair. She could almost pass for Bonnie's older sister, and she had a smile that so sexy it could turn on a priest.

"You look great" they said in unison.

"Thanks. I feel funny and still can't believe that I did this. Meanwhile I'm going to get another glass of wine and a couple of beers for you guys. We're all going to need something to drink."

She sashayed into the kitchen and gave her butt a little shake. She came back with the drinks and said: "By the way my complaints to the principal this morning went nowhere. No other parents had complained and he accused me of over reacting and misrepresenting the facts."

"Bonnie, did you learn new anything at school today?"

"No, not really. I just heard a couple of stories about other guys getting exams. The boys were all embarrassed to be nude in front of a female doctor, but nobody sounded like they were traumatized. The one I observed was basically the same. So we need to let it go. Complaining won't get us anywhere."

"I'm surprised, but what do I know. Well actually I do know one thing. It's just about time for dinner and I don't have anything ready. What do you say to ordering a pizza?"

"That sounds good to me."

Maria called their favorite place. It was run by a cousin's family, so they always got quick service. The pizza should be there in 20 minutes. They decided to just eat in the living room instead of setting the kitchen table and soon the front door bell rang.

Maria called out: "Just a minute" and ran upstairs to get her wallet.

She answered the door and said:" Hi Billy that was fast. Here's a twenty. Keep the change."

He was just standing there mouth open in a daze, but managed to say:"Thanks Mrs. Marcello".

She closed the door, walked into the living room, and said:"Let's eat."

"Unh, Mom, I think that you forgot something."

"Oh, yeah. What?"

"This."

Bonnie held up Maria's bathrobe and said:"See I told you that you'd forget you were naked after awhile."

She and Bobby were rolling on the floor laughing.

Maria was confused for a second and then it hit her like a thunderbolt. She had answered the door in the nude to a teenage cousin. She shrieked. The kids thought that was even funnier and laughed harder. At which point Maria started to laugh, too.

"I hope that you enjoy the pizza. We may never be able to get it there again. Mass may be a little awkward on Sunday, too."

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12