Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never know. We might get free bread sticks and even faster service"

"Oh well, at least it will make a great story years from now."

The pizza was great and they topped it off with rum cake from a local bakery and some terrific Italian roast coffee and then settled back into the living room.

Bonnie: "Okay, let's talk about Bobby's issue. He gets aroused constantly and fantasizes about being naked in front of clothed females. I'm not judging that, but if that were not the case, I suspect that Dr. Mauri's exam would have been more routine."

Bobby: "I think that you're probably right, but I don't know how this all started. My dick just seems to have a mind of its own, and I have no idea where the fantasy came from. I don't even like it. I'm terrified and totally embarrassed in it. Of course I also get really excited. It's the curse of my cock."

Maria: "Look, I don't know that much about teenage boys sexuality, but I have read that they reach their sexual peak around 18 years old. Thus his hormones should be raging. The teenage boys were certainly all horny back in my day. All his friends masturbate, so in some respect Bobby's a perfectly normal male. I do wish, however, that I didn't have to do so much laundry."

Bobby: "Sorry about that, but jerking off is really just way most guys deal with an erection. You can't just will them away, at least I can't. Plus it feels good. I may cum all over the sheets or my underwear, but the boner does go away. As far as being normal, I'm not so sure. I think that most of the guys are lusting over naked women when they are doing it. There are tons of web sites with photos hat show everything."

Bonnie: "Let me ask you another question: Do you remember the first time that you had this fantasy?"

Bobby: "Not really, but I do remember that I got caught once. It was a Saturday, and I had gone to the school gym to work out. I finished and was taking a shower. I felt great, really strong. When I was washing my genitals, I got aroused. Nobody else was there, so I started to jerk off. With the soap and warm water, I got a massive erection. I was about to cum when I heard somebody shout: 'OMG! Look!" I had forgotten that there was a big girls' volleyball tournament that weekend and that some of the visiting teams were going to be using the boys locker room. I turned around and saw probably fifteen girls staring at me with my dick in my hands. I stammered some excuse, rinsed off, and got dressed in record time. Needless to say I never told anybody about it and apparently none of the girls complained. I was terrified that I'd get expelled."

Maria: "Well, that could certainly have started it, but there is no way to erase it from your mind, and it really wasn't that big deal. You were embarrassed. They had a good laugh, and nobody got hurt."

Bobby: "I didn't think that was so funny, but I guess you're right."

Bonnie:"What about today? You've been naked for hours in front of two very hot women, if I must say, and yet I haven't noticed your having an erection, and I probably would if you had. It's hard to hide a 6 inch dick without clothes."

Bobby: "I hadn't thought about it, but you're right I haven't. I guess that with all of us nude, it's just not a sexual thing."

Bonnie: "So maybe that's progress, if that's the right word. This afternoon he was masturbating into your underwear and now he's perfectly flaccid."

Maria: "Wait a minute! He was what?"

Bonnie: "I found your panties on the floor next to the sofa full of cum."

Bobby: "Sorry Mom, but you said I could use them."

Maria: "Great! Well can we all go to bed now? It's been a long day. I'll fix pancakes for breakfast."

With that they all went upstairs. Bonnie stopped by her room to pick up something and then went into Bobby's. She tossed a pair of panties to him and said:

"You might want to try these."

Bobby was surprised that she had come into his room, but figured that he could use them just as well as his Mom's. They both smiled and he relaxed a bit.

"You also might like playing with these." Bonnie said as she supported her boobs.

Bobby really wasn't sure what was going on, but her tits were inviting. He had his hands on both her breasts, feeling the fullness, massaging squeezing them. He said:

"Oooooh. I've wanted to do that forever and they feel wonderful. Did anybody ever tell you've got great tits?"

"Actually yes they have. I have fooled around before. Now play with my nipples."

Eager to please, Booby switched to playing with them and giving each a soft pinch. Then he took one into his mouth and sucked on it playing with her nipple with his tongue. She let out a moan.

She was also busy with her hands. She had been rubbing her hands over his back and his butt. Now she reached down to his penis. His dick had come to full attention. She felt the big soft head and thick rigid shaft. She cupped his balls and rolled them around in her hand. When she started stroking his member, he let out a groan. They were kissing with more urgency. Bobby was trying to hold back and hard as he could, but there was no way that he could stop the tidal wave coming over him. He grabbed her panties.

"I'm cumming!"

He let loose one spurt after another into them. He was completely drained and laid back on his pillow. They were both smiling and just laid in each other arms for a couple of minutes.

Then Bonnie said:

"When do I get my turn?"

"I don't know. Does now work?"

They turned towards each other and went back at it. This time however Bobby's hand was moving up and down her inner thigh. Then it was on her clitoris. She was soaking wet and he had no problem getting two then three fingers into her vagina. He slipped them in and out as she squirmed. She grabbed his swollen member.

"Fuck me! I want you inside of me."

"We can't!"

"Yes, we can. I've got to have you. I don't care what happens."

"But you're my sister."

"Don't you want to?"

"Of course I do."

"Then fuck me and fuck me hard. I want that dick of yours to pound my pussy to submission."

Bobby took out his fingers and she guided him into her hungry pussy. He plunged as hard as he could. She let out a cry.

"Harder, harder!"

He practically drove her through the bottom of the bed. Then he did it again and again. He ravaged her. It was both their fantasies. They were practically screaming in ecstasy. She was digging her fingers into his back when she climaxed. Her whole body shook and she was overcome with a wave of pleasure that she had never experienced before. Bobby came at the almost the same time and filled her up with his cum. Neither one moved, nor could they speak. They were still luxuriating the moment and didn't want it to end, but in a few minutes they were both fast asleep.

Maria was crying. Their noisy love making had awakened her and she knew that her babies were now illicit lovers. Pandora's box was open.

Bonnie and Bobby woke up early. They were in each other's arms and felt warm and happy. They had a glow about them as new lovers.

Bobby kissed her ear and asked:"How are you feeling?"

"I feel great, but I'm a little sore."

"Sorry about that, but it was great sex."

"It certainly was, and I'll never forget it."

She rolled over and gives him a long kiss on his mouth and could feel his erection against her body.

"It looks like you want a repeat performance."

"What can I say? I woke up with wood, but not if it would hurt you."

"Yeah, that wouldn't work for me, but I might be able to help you with it in another way."

"Oh?"

"There's nothing liking starting the day with a good blow job."

Bobby smiled and she started kissing him down his chest to his groin. She kissed the head and the shaft of his organ. Then she took it into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it; slid it in and out; and sucked gently. Unlike last night there was no urgency or animal hunger. This time it was slow and easy. Bobby was in seventh heaven, and Bonnie loved doing it. He wished that it could last forever, but he couldn't hold back any longer."

"I'm going to cum."

She pulled his dick out and he immediately ejaculated all over her face. She wiped it off her eyes so she could see. Then she licked her fingers to taste his cum.

"Gooey and salty, but I've tasted worse. Now let's take a shower and go down to breakfast."

Maria was in the kitchen brewing the coffee and making the pancakes, but she was only wearing an apron. Nothing else. Bonnie and Bobby were in their usual clothes.

Maria turned around and said to them:

"Take those clothes off! We bonded as a family much better yesterday in the nude and I'm not going to be the only one naked this morning."

Bonnie and Bobby looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, and quickly undressed. They were all hungry, so there wasn't much conversation as they were digging in.

Maria started with:"Okay Bobby, how are you?"

Bobby:"Well yesterday was crazy for me. I was depressed and feeling sorry for myself all morning. As you know, after lunch I escaped into my sexual fantasy world and jerked off. The next thing I knew, Bonnie was waking me up and asking me why I was naked. We talked and the next thing I knew, she was too. Then Mom came home, and miracle of miracles, she joined us. That was amazing, but the best part of the day was that we really came together as a family. I feel so much better and can't thank you enough."

Then Bonnie said:"Yes, yesterday was crazy. I went to school and heard all the ugly gossip. Then I get home and find little brother out cold naked on the couch. Whoa! I have no idea how he convinced me to join him like that, but it worked out great."

Maria was next:"We were all together, so there isn't too much for me to add to that, except that I am so proud of you two. We are closer now than we've even been, so what's next?"

Bonnie spoke first:"Well first of all, as crazy as it may seem, I think that we should continue being nude at home. I'm not sure about the correlation between that and our new found camaraderie, but it works, so I vote to continue."

"I agree. Plus I get to see two of the hottest babes in town naked. It doesn't get any better than that."

"I guess that makes it unanimous. I love what it's done to our family and I actually enjoy being clothes free. It's so much more comfortable. I've always hated wearing a bra. They are so uncomfortable. When you get right down to it, all your clothes bind a bit. Nothing fits better than just your skin. Plus it cuts down on laundry!"

Everybody laughed at that and then Bonnie piped up:

"Amazing. Who would have thought that solution to our problems was to become nudists"

Maria: "We've also committed a cardinal sin. I don't mean being naked, but having sex. I heard you two last night and you know that I was with Bobby the night before. I'm pretty sure that we all enjoyed it immensely, but we can't keep doing this. Let's just hope that it's out of our systems now and move on."

Bonnie and Bobby hung their heads and nodded. They knew what they had done was wrong, but it was over.

"Now I have to get to work and you need to get to school. I'll see you for dinner, but no pizza."

Bonnie and Bobby got home about 4 pm. They took their stuff up to their rooms and then took off their clothes. Bobby was already downstairs on the couch when Bonnie came out of her room. As she walked into the living room, she got apprehensive. Although they had been naked together for hours yesterday, all night in bed, and again for breakfast this morning, they obviously had been dressed all day. It was a little like pressing the reset button and starting over. She couldn't help but wonder how he would react to seeing her nude again. Bobby looked up and gave her a big smile. She let out a big sigh of relief and sat down next to him.

"I heard that Dr. Mauri finished all her exams today, so she's gone to another school. I didn't hear who she saw, but nobody's talking to me about her very much. I think that they think I'm too fragile."

"I heard their names, but didn't know any of them. In any event I'm glad that she's gone and won't be torturing any more boys in our school."

"That's great and Mom will love to hear that, too."

"What would I like to hear?" Maria had just walked in.

"Oh, you're home early."

"Well I have to cook dinner tonight, so I wanted to have plenty of time. Now what were you saying."

"Well we both had a pretty good day at school, and Dr. Mauri has gone to another school.

"That's good news. Now I need to get to work on dinner, and you two can start on your homework."

Bobby: "Oh Mom, I invited Dorothy over for dinner. I hope that's okay."

"That's fine. She's a nice girl and I always make plenty." Maria went upstairs to change or rather to strip.

Around 6 pm the doorbell rang, and Maria answered it wearing only her apron.

"Hi Dorothy. Come on in. The kids are in the living room. Would you like a beer?"

"Yes, that would be great."

Dorothy was a little surprised that Maria didn't seem to be wearing anything under her apron, but figured that it was probably hot in the kitchen. When she saw Bonnie and Bobby nude on the sofa, however, she was shocked.

"You guys are naked! What's going on?"

Bobby: "Well it's kind of a long story, but the bottom line is that it's been therapeutic for me in getting over my traumatic physical exam."

Bonnie: "As you know, Bobby was having sexual fantasies of being trapped naked by a group of clothed females. By all of us being nude, his fears and excitement went away. We also found out how comfortable it is. I guess that you could call us home nudists now."

Maria walked in and said: "Yeah, I found that I hate wearing clothes around the house. Even this apron bothers me. Plus I love how our family seems to be more relaxed."

Then she took it off, and confirmed Dorothy's suspicion that she was naked underneath.

"Well, you don't expect me to get naked do you?"

Bobby: "Actually I was. I know that you will be embarrassed at first, but I can guarantee you that in 15 minutes you'll completely forget you're nude."

Dorothy looked at all of them before replying: "This is nuts. I know that I did tell you that I would do anything to help you get over the exam, but I didn't think that could mean taking off all my clothes. I guess that I'll at least try it. You're all naked, so I won't be the only one."

Bonnie: "I'll take you upstairs and you can get undressed in my room."

When the two girls were in Bonnie's bedroom, Dorothy said: "You know I've never been naked in front of a boy before?"

"Just try to relax. Remember it isn't a sexual thing"

"Maybe, but it still would be a little easier, if my body was half as good as yours and your mother's."

Dorothy had just finished undressing and Bonnie replied: "Come on. Your body is terrific. I don't know why you would hide such a good figure."

"My boobs aren't that big, and I've got a hairy bush. I don't wear skimpy bathing suits, so I never thought to trim it."

"Your boobs are plenty big and don't worry about your bush. Mom doesn't trim hers either, and we don't have time to do it now. Let's go downstairs. I'm hungry."

Dorothy was breathing rapidly: "But I'm going to be naked in front of Bobby!"

"I know, and that's hard, but you said that you'd do it. Besides you didn't have to strip in front of him like I did."

"Really? You had to strip in front of him?"

"Yeah, in the living room. That's when this whole nudist thing started. You can get the whole story over dinner."

Dorothy took a deep breath and said: "Okay."

They walked downstairs. Bobby and Maria were waiting for them.

Dinner was chicken parmesan with garlic bread and a Caesar salad. It was a family favorite and delicious. Dorothy did get over her nudity and enjoyed the meal and conversation.

Maria: "So anything else happen at school that I should know about besides your inviting Dorothy?"

Bobby replied:"Not really. It was a pretty normal day. In fact I felt fairly normal, too"

Bonnie: "Yeah, I think the whole nude physical exam thing is starting to blow over. In a few days nobody will be talking about it."

Maria: "Well, let's hope. Meanwhile did you get any erections? Have to masturbate? I realize that some of that is normal for you, but I'm curious to know if our talks and nudist life style has made any difference."

"Actually I think that it did help. My cursed cock made a couple of appearances, but not hard enough that I had to take corrective action, so to speak."

Bonnie nearly choked when he said that. "Wow a whole day without wacking off. That's got to be a new record."

"Well the day's not over yet."

The kids watched TV until 11 pm. Bonnie said she was going to bed, so Bobby asked Dorothy if she'd like to go for a walk.

"It's a nice warm night. We can go to the park and lie down and look at the stars."

"Okay, let me go up and get dressed."

"Nah, you're a nudist now. We'll bring our towels and if someone sees us, we can cover up with them."

So Bobby and Dorothy walked to the park in the nude. No one saw them and the place seemed to be empty. They found a nice spot to lie down and look up at the sky. Bobby took her hand.

"Isn't this great? Look at all those stars. It's so beautiful."

"Yes, it's wonderful."

"I think that you are too. You have no idea how much it meant to me for you to come to dinner."

He rolled over closer to Dorothy and kissed her. She savored the kiss and then kissed him back. Soon their lips were locked together and their tongues in mortal combat. Their hands were caressing, fondling, and massaging every square inch of each other's body. Both were on the edge. Her nipples were hard and her pussy wet. His cock was fully erect and pre-cum was oozing out.

"Bobby I want you so bad, but I can't. I'm not on the pill and I've never had sex before."

"I want you, too, and I'm about to explode. Why don't we just get each other off with our hands?"

Bobby got two fingers into Dorothy and she wrapped her hand around his cock while they continued kissing. He climaxed first, spewing cum all over both of them. Then she let out a scream as her orgasm hit. They held each other tight for a few minutes. Then Dorothy said:

"I think that we need to get cleaned up a bit. I don't want to walk into your house with cum all over me."

Bobby laughed: "Yeah I don't think that would go over too well. Let's find the restroom."

It was a short walk to the women's restroom where they cleaned each other off. It was a magical evening, but it was time to go home. They walked back to their spot, but ran into a woman walking her dog.

"Oh my goodness! What are you doing out here in the nude?"

"Uh, well, we were just watching the stars and being naked seemed to bring us closer to nature. It's late and we didn't see anyone. We're so sorry if we've offended you. Please don't report us."

"Don't worry I won't call the police. I'm just surprised to see so many naked young people in the park. This is the third night in a row, so I am going to take your picture, and add it to my collection. Nobody believes me when I tell them what happened. Actually it looks like fun. Maybe someday I'll try it myself."

She left and Bobby turned to Dorothy:

"We were lucky that she was so nice." He gave her a long French kiss and they walked back to their spot to get their towels and go home. I was quite a night.

12