Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 05 - Final

Story Info
The sex education class finishes with a bang.
4.7k words
4.64
16.3k
15
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

All characters and events in this story are purely fictional. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

Chapter 5 - Sex Education Class Finishes with a Bang

On Friday the students noticed that the widows to the classroom were backed out and a "Do not disturb" sign was on the door. They quickly found out why.

"Okay, students, today's class is going to be a lot different. We are going to discuss body awareness and acceptance. For most men these aren't big issues, but they certainly are for women. The media blasts out what the perfect body should look like and there is tremendous pressure to try to conform. It seems counter-intuitive, but one of the best ways to learn that you shouldn't be ashamed of your body, is to take off all your clothes."

That caused an up roar.

"You mean that you want us all to strip!"

"No way!"

Nurse Cathy held up her hands for quiet:

"Yes, I do want all of you to strip. Once you see all the imperfections that everybody else has, you will be less concerned about your own. You will also begin to relate with the others at a different level. You won't be thinking of them as rich or poor based on their clothes, but smart or funny based on who they really are."

"Won't all the boys get erections?"

"They might at first. Seeing someone of the opposite sex naked can certainly arouse young men and women, but it goes away quickly. After 15 minutes or so, you'll even forget that you're nude."

There were lots of mumbles and grumbles. Nobody wanted to be the first one to get undressed, but soon shirts and blouses started coming off, then the shoes. That was safe. The pants and skirts were much slower to be removed, but after a few did it, the rest followed. They were all in their underwear, which is a pretty big deal, but not too much different from wearing a swimsuit. The next step was a big one. Who would actually bare their privates?

Most of them would have guessed Greta and Chris, but it was Bonnie and Bobby. No one moved. The room was deathly silent as they all stared at the twins.

Cathy said:

"Come on people. It's only the human body. Let's do this. I guarantee that you will be happy that you did. Don't make Bonnie and Bobby be the only ones."

In the back, Greta, yelled: "Yeah, fuck it. I'm getting naked."

That did it and soon the entire class was nude.

"Great! You did it! Next time it will be easier. Now walk around the room. You all know each other, but take another look. Say hello and chat for a bit. Does that person seem different? Not because they're nude, but your impression of them has shifted for some reason. Then move on to someone else. Let's all try to talk to as many people as we can. I know this sounds like a stupid mixer, but it's not."

By the end of the period, she knew that she was right. Everybody was acting naturally. No one was covering up and relationships seemed to be closer. The clothes barrier was removed and that made a big difference. About 5 minutes before the bell, she announced that they all needed to get dressed for their next class.

As she predicted, they were surprised that they needed to get dressed. They had completely forgotten that they were nude.

On Monday the widows to the classroom were still backed out and the "Do not disturb" sign was on the door. Cathy started the class:

"I hope that you all had a good weekend and are ready to get back to work. This is our last week of classes and I want us to finish strong. You have all turned in your reports, and I have reviewed them. The original plan was for me to meet with each of you individually for a counseling session. No doubt many of them would have been intense as we talked about some very private matters. That all changed when I decided we should have physicals for the girls instead. On Friday we started to bond together. By stripping off your clothes, you removed some of the barriers between you. This week we are going to build on that and work on trusting each other. Okay, so let's get those clothes off."

This time there was very little hesitancy. They had already been naked on Friday and actually enjoyed it, so it wasn't a big deal this time.

"Terrific. Now for the hard part, I want a volunteer to give their report to the class. Yes, I know that they were incredibly personal. You were all extremely open and honest. I was very pleased, but for this class to completely come together you need to share those thoughts and feelings and trust that what is said in here will never leave the room. If you do that, two things will happen. One is that you'll find that others have the same problems and issues as you do. Just like we all have imperfections in our bodies, we all have problems. That won't necessarily solve them, but knowing that you're not alone loosens their hold on you. Secondly by earning each others' trust by keeping these secrets, you will bond together like no group you've ever been in. You'll experience something that you will remember for a lifetime and your friendships will never be broken. That's pretty heavy stuff, but you can do it."

No one raised their hand nor stepped forward. Cathy was about to panic. Her entire career might hinge on this.

"By the way, I've got a lot of skin in this game, too. If anyone in administration finds out that we were having classes in the nude, my job would be toast, so I'm trusting you with my career. If I get fired, I might not be able to ever get another job in education."

There were another couple of minutes before someone said:

"I'll give my report." It was Dorothy.

She walked up to the front of the room.

"We're all used to writing reports using data we've researched on the web. This was much harder as it was all about my personal and private feelings. Basically we were all asked to bare our souls, so I guess it's appropriate that I'm bare naked."

The class chuckled.

Dorothy then told them everything. How she masturbated at night dreaming about naked boys. She said that she had loved seeing Bobby naked and feeling his genitals during his exam and how she had masturbated when Cathy was stroking him and bringing to life her sexual fantasy. She also told them about her dinner at the Marcellos in the nude. How embarrassing that was at first, but how comfortable it became. She even included her make out session with Bobby in the park. It was quite a speech. Everybody was expecting something mild from "Miss Perfect", but this was unbelievable. They were stunned.

Cathy broke the silence:

"That was amazing story. Thank you for being so brave and honest. Any questions?"

"I would have never guessed that you and Bobby would hook up. What's it like dating the 'Italian Stallion'?"

"Wonderful."

Cathy: "If there are no more questions, Bobby, why don't you go next? You can give us your perspective of all these events."

Bobby walked up to the front of the room to speak. He talked about how he was so embarrassed to be naked and erect during his physical that he was practically in tears. He told how degraded he felt when Dorothy examined him and then Nurse Cathy jerked him off. Then how Bonnie found him nude on the sofa, and he had convinced her and his mother to strip naked. That the whole family being nude had really helped him. He repeated the story about Dorothy joining them for dinner and their foray into the park. He also talked about Dorothy's exam and that she had done it naked. He was just in awe of her courage and so happy that they had come together.

"Any questions for Bobby?"

"Wasn't it really awkward to see your mother naked?"

"Yes and no. Yes, it was weird to see her naked. I mean you never think of your Mom like that. But no, in the sense that Bonnie and I were already nude, and we had talked her into joining us. Plus I've got to tell you, she's got a great body. It was almost as exciting as it was awkward."

For the rest of the week, the students gave their reports. Some of the revelations were shocking, but no one made any value judgments. None of them were perfect. They all had done something they weren't proud of. It was a lot like them all being naked. None of them had a perfect body. They all had flaws, so they really didn't matter. What was important was the person.

On Thursday night Chris and Greta went to the park. It was close to midnight. The two of them didn't see anyone, so they just got naked and laid down in the grass. Of course that quickly turned to sex. Greta just loved Chris's huge cock and he loved giving it to her. They were a great match. They had both climaxed twice when they decided that they needed a break. They started walking towards the gazebo when they saw the woman walking her dog.

"Hi, we've been looking for you."

"Looking for me? Shouldn't you be hiding and afraid that I'll call the cops?"

"Well not exactly looking for you, but wondering if we'd see you. We know the people that you've seen naked in the park recently."

"Well that makes sense to me. I kept seeing all these naked people and hearing their made up stories, and I figured that you all must be from the same group. So what do you want from me?"

"In some respects we wanted to help you. You told the last couple that you thought walking in the nude looked like fun and you might try it sometime. If you like, you could do that with us?"

"You mean strip and walk around the park?"

"Yeah, it's a great feeling. You'll love it. There's nobody here, so why not?"

"Just because I'm open minded about nudism, doesn't mean that I want to participate."

"We understand that, but it really is great fun to feel the air all over your entire body, and you'll be safe with us."

"Okay. I may never get another chance like this, so I'll do it. Let's walk over to the gazebo and I can get undressed there."

While she was taking off her clothes, she said:

"I know that it sounds foolish, but I was wishing that I had worn nicer underwear. I never expected that someone would see me wearing these."

They all chuckled. Then she took her bra and panties off and stood there naked.

"I feel even more foolish now that I'm standing completely nude in front of two strangers. How did you convince me to do this?"

"We didn't. You convinced yourself. Just relax. You've done the hardest part. The rest is easy."

"By the way if we're going to be walking around in the nude together. I ought to know your names. I'm Lorraine."

"We're Chris and Greta. Nice to meet you. Let's go."

From the gazebo they walked the dog on his usual route in the park and back.

"You were right. That felt great. I feel wonderful. Plus it's exciting to do something a little bit naughty and get away with it, especially at my age. Now I'm going to take your picture for my collection and then I'm going home."

Greta and Chris were sky high. They had sex in public again and got Lorraine to walk around naked with them without getting into trouble. In fact they were so excited that they had another quickie before they left.

Cathy got to the school early on Friday. This had been a good week, she thought to herself. They all had exceeded her expectations. The reports were uniformly excellent with meaningful discussions and their behavior exemplary. Walking in front of her desk, Cathy leaned up against her desk.

"Ok, I am going to take a wild shot in the dark here and guess what is on your minds. You're wondering how many points that you earned and what I'm going to do. Well your point total is exactly 15, and according to our deal, that means I'll be stripping off all my clothes."

The guys were the edge of their seats and even the girls were excited. They've wanted this since she proposed the agreement with them about their good reports in exchange for her nudity. The door was still closed with a 'do not disturb' sign and the windows blacked out.

"Are you sure you want to see your teacher naked?" She asked with a grin, knowing full well that they did.

"Yes!" The whole class chimed in.

Knowing there was no going back, not that she really wanted to, she was smiling at her students.

"Okay, let's get started. It's time that I joined you in nudity."

She started unbuttoning her blouse.

"That's button number one. Fourteen more points to go"

When she got to the last one, she opened up her blouse, pulled out her arms and let it drop to the floor.

"Ten more points to go. My pants should be next, but I have to take off my shoes first."

She took off her shoes and unbuttoned her pants then very slowly slid down the zipper while she smiled as her students. She lowered them just below her knees and lifted her legs out. Then she picked up her blouse and the pants and laid them on her desk.

"Let me see. The pants were worth 2 points, so you have 8 more to go. Of course I'm down to my underwear, so I think that you'll make, but let's see."

Since she was dressed in just her bra and panties, Cathy felt the air hit her stomach and her nipples hardened.. She turned around so her back was facing the class and slid her arms out of her bra straps and kept her breasts covered. Her mind was racing. Oh my god, she thought, I am actually doing this. She unhooked the clasp and let the bra fall to the ground. One, two, three, she counted down silently in her mind. Turning around she showed her breasts to her class and their jaws dropped, couple let out hoots and cheers.

Panties now remain before she would be totally nude in front of her class.

None of the students could believe that their teacher was really getting completely naked. Her tits looked great, they were medium sized with soft looking pink nipples and her stomach was soft and firm looking. Some of the boys in the class were starting to get a boner. The girls were all wondering if their bodies will look like hers when they developed and matured more.

"So you only have 5 more points left. Lucky for you that's just enough for me to take off my panties. Wait a minute. I forgot to charge you for the shoes. They are 1 point, and that leaves you with only 4 points, and the panties are worth 5. I guess that I could put my shoes back on, but that seems kind of silly. Maybe we can think of a way for you to earn another point. Any ideas?"

"We could wash your car"

"No"

"We could buy you dinner"

"No"

"What about flowers?"

"No thanks, but I do have an idea what you could all do that would be worth of another point. It's super easy and you might even like it. I know that I will. You could kiss my ass. It could just be a little peck on the cheek or a big sloppy wet one. What do you think?"

The class laughed and cheered, so Cathy took that as a yes.

Turning around with her thumbs on the back of the waistband, she pulled the back of her panties down and slid her hands to the sides of her hips, exposing her bare butt to all of her students.

Sliding her hands to the front now and pulling her panties down to her thighs, she continued slowly sliding them down her legs. Sliding them off of her foot and letting them drop to the ground next to her bra, she kept her back facing her students.

"You are all sure you want to see me naked now, right?"

Turning slowly, she finally faced her class for the very first time completely nude. She saw every pair of eyes open wide and mouths drop.

"Well, was it worth the wait?" She asked them.

There was silence in the classroom, admiration and lust surrounded her and she felt even more turned on that she ever thought she would.

"You are hot!" Bobby broke the silence among the students. A quiet chatter of agreement went across the row of desks.

"Oh stop! You're just saying that because I'm your teacher." She said with a blushing face. Her hair down, breasts firm and nipples stiff, her pubic hair kept neatly trimmed with the hint of her pussy lips showing between her legs. She felt warm and tingly all over her body and still couldn't believe she was actually standing naked in front of all her students.

"Since it's our last class and the last time that we will be together, I would suggest that we all spend it naked. Meanwhile my butt is looking for some love, so get your asses up here. Right here baby. Get ready to pucker up and kiss my ass." The kids flocked to the front. Her ass got a lot of attention and she got even hotter and wetter.

Moving on with class, Cathy scooted back some to lean against her desk, causing her to shift a bit from feeling the cold edge against her rump.

"Ok, let us review of what all you have learned in this class ... or not. I've got lots of questions that I could ask you about female and male anatomy, reproduction, sex, and differences and similarities, but who cares. I'm giving everybody in the class an A. This course didn't turn out to be memorizing facts and reproducing them on tests, but learning and growing. You were all amazing and I want to thank you for coming into my life."

She thought to herself while looking at her students. They were all admiring her naked body, but primarily they were looking at a teacher whom they loved.

"This is a major turn on. I've got to do something about it now, and I think that we all know what that is."

Cathy was driven to rubbing her clit before she slid two fingers inside of her pussy and finger fucked herself on the desk in front of her class.

It only took a couple of minutes until she came and soaked the edge of her desk and her butt in the process. Coming to a stop, she pulled her fingers out and kept her eyes closed, thinking about those students who had masturbated along with her. That had given her a huge orgasm. She felt a little weird and guilty about doing so in front of her students, but was still turned on.

"OMG that felt great! Whew! Now that you have seen me pleasure myself, I guess that I don't have any reason to be shy about answering any of your questions. I'm going to walk around the classroom so ask me ANYTHING. Nothing is off limits"

Stepping closer towards her students, Cathy went to the end of one row of desks and stood in front of Jack's desk.

"Tell me, Nurse Cathy. Do you like the taste of cum."

"Well to tell you the truth, at first I didn't like it at all. It's sticky, gooey, and salty. Thus I wasn't a big fan of giving blow jobs. Not all the guys would tell you that they were about to cum and pull their penis out. I was always getting a mouth full or a facial and would spit it out. After awhile however I started to like it more. I guess that I just got used to the taste, and I liked the idea of swallowing the essence of my partner's manhood."

Walking to the other side of the room she stopped in front of Betty's desk, who was displaying her pussy lips and her pee hole as her fingers were going in and out of her vajayjay. She already knew that Betty got excited pissing and wasn't surprised when she asked:

"Have you ever peed in public and have you ever tasted it?"

"I guess that depends on your definition of public. I've never peed on a city street or anything like that, but I have peed on camping trips behind a bush. No, I've never tasted it, but it can't taste any worse than the cafeteria coffee."

She drifted over to Bobby's desk.

"How are you doing? It's been awhile, and you seem to be much better to me."

"You're right. I am. My sex life is great, and I rarely masturbate. I think that I'm finally over my exam with Dr. Mauri."

Walking from Bobby's deck, she went in front of Dorothy's. She looked so different out of her school uniform. Instead of a book worm, she looked pretty hot. Her nipples were stiff and her breasts looked beautiful. She really had a nice figure. Cathy looked down at Dorothy's hand with two fingers inside her vagina moving in and out really fast. She nodded her approval.

"There's no hurry Dorothy. Take your time and enjoy it."

She looked over at Chris stroking his cock. She had seen him fully erect before and but was still surprised at the size.

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12