Sex Education Class Goes Rogue Pt. 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Nurse Cathy, do you think that you could handle a dick as big as mine?"

"Chris, I have no idea, but I might want to try some time." She smiled and gave him a wink.

Greta was signing guys up for the 50 yard club. The line was long.

Cathy continued just wandering around the room and talking to the students for about 15 minutes. She went back up to her desk and faced the class.

"Okay, you've all seen my strip tease and watched me masturbate. That's quite a class, but we've got another 30 minutes before the bell. Any ideas what we should do next? I'm okay with almost anything as long as no one gets hurt or pregnant. I would also suggest that we might consider doing something special for Sarah. She's the only girl, who didn't get to observe a boy's physical exam through a scheduling error on my part. Thus she also had her exam in private"

"Sarah, why don't you come up front with me? Come on, don't be shy. This class has bonded into a single unit and you are a big piece of that. I don't want to embarrass you, but what do you think that the class could do for you? You've been a part of all the discussions, but your experiences aren't completely the same as the rest of the class. What do you think would complete your experience?"

"I don't know. I felt pretty excited seeing you and the rest of the class get naked, and these last few weeks have been amazing. My only wish is that I had gotten hooked up with an exam partner. A lot of them are couples, and I never even got to touch one of the other boys."

"Okay, I have an idea. What would you think about this? You can pick any male or female in the class to help. In fact you can pick up to three. They would have to do everything that you want, and there are no limits, including actual sexual intercourse. Plus if you want to take somebody into any or all of your other orifices, at the same time, that's fine. The only rule is no pain can be involved"

"Are you kidding me? I could have sex with anybody I want?"

"That's right, if you want to. It won't be very romantic with the rest of the class watching, but it's your choice. There isn't a person in this room that wouldn't love have sex with you or whatever you need to achieve an orgasm. You just have to decide who that person or persons is."

"Meanwhile guys you may not realize how hot Sarah really is. You might think that she is this mousy little type and not sexy at all, but let me show you something."

Cathy undid the braids in Sarah's hair and fluffed it out. No more pigtails, but a gorgeous red mane. She put a bit of lip stick on her pale lips.

"Now look at that hair and her mouth. Wouldn't you like to run your hands through that hair and have those lips around your dick? Plus these perky breasts with those lovely nipples. And look at this pussy. It's stunning. Perfect labia, shinny and moist. I love it"

Cathy then ran her finger over Sarah's pussy lips and licked it. "Oh that tasted great! So what do you think class? Do we give Sarah whatever she wants?"

"YES"

"Great! Now Sarah, you might think of that I'm just trying to sell you as a hottie, but look around. All those guys are now aroused. You can see their dicks coming to attention. Who do you want?"

"Bobby, Chris, and Greta"

"All right. Going for the max. Okay you guys, come on down! What do you want them to do?"

"I want Bobby to fuck me. I want Chris's dick in my mouth, and I want Greta to stick her finger up my ass while she's rubbing me with her tits."

"Wow! I think it's safe to say that that should get you fulfilled."

It took some maneuvering for everybody to get into a position that worked, but soon Sarah was being assaulted on all three fronts. It wasn't romantic, but it certainly was stimulating. Bobby's cock sliding in her vagina had her moaning with delight. Chris huge dick in her mouth was tremendous challenge that she was really enjoying. Greta's finger up her butt hurt at first, but now it was driving her mad. Plus those big boobs felt wonderful. She couldn't believe how amazing this was. She was enjoying it so much that she never wanted it to end, but her climax was coming.

"OMG! OMG! I'm cumming! Aaaaah!"

She let out a scream as her orgasm exploded. Her whole body shook and then she went limp. They had to catch her to keep her from falling.

"I'm so happy. That was great. I can't believe it. I'm not going to graduate as a virgin!"

The class laughed and somebody yelled: "Encore!"

Cathy: "Well I don't think Sarah's can do that again."

Greta: "She may not be able to, but Chris and I sure can. Neither of us got to climax and we need to fuck."

The class cheered as Chris got up on Cathy's desk on his back. His huge dick was sticking straight up. Then Greta got up and started to mount him. She held his cock up to her vagina and slowly lowered herself down on it. The girls were particularly impressed that she could take his cock completely in. Then she began to go up and down while Chris was fondling and sucking on her tits. They got into a good rhythm as the class watched in amazement. This was how you had sex. They were the masters and living their dream: fucking in front of the entire class. It was almost time for the bell, when they both climaxed. The class applauded and someone shouted "Bravo."

Cathy: "Well class I can't think of a better way to end the class than that, so you're dismissed."

Cathy gathered her clothes up and got dressed. She was still turned on and proud that her gamble had paid off. She had bet on the students coming through and they had. What she was going to do next semester?

12