Sex Education: French Class Voyeur

Story Info
Jackson stays after class for extracurricular activities.
6k words
4.66
18.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is over the age of 18, and no sexual relationships or happenings occurred before any of the characters were 18 years old.

--------------------------

Jackson always sat in the exact middle of the third row in French class. There were two reasons for this. So that he could hide behind big Frank and be seen as little as possible. And so that when his teacher sat at the table at the front of the class, he could see straight up her skirt.

During the four years of Jackson's high school tenure, he had gotten this down to a science. Ms. Logan's French classes all had the same structure. The first 15 minutes were vocabulary. The next fifteen minutes were sentence structure and verb conjugation. And the final 15 minutes were reading from a French book. During the reading, Ms. Logan would sit at a table at the front of the class facing the students. She always looked down and read along with students. She never sat with her legs crossed.

Jackson noticed early on that Ms. Logan cycled through 7 different outfits, and all of them were a mixture of a tank top, a sweater, and a skirt. The sweaters were never low cut, but when it was hot and she took them off her 36DD tits were on full display. Her cleavage was deep and you could always see slightly through to the outline of her bra. Her skirts were never short, always to the knee, but if you sat in the exact middle of the classroom, and far enough back, you could see up the skirt and to whatever panties she was wearing that day.

The best part of it all was that Ms. Logan was a smoke show. She had started teaching right out of college, and she was 24 years old when Jackson had his first class with her. Now, three and a half years later, in his second semester of Senior year, she was 28 and at the prime of her attractiveness. She had long wavy brown hair that fell just to the top of her giant tits, a curvy waist with a tight ass and the whitest brightest smile you could ever imagine.

One Thursday afternoon in April, the room was particularly warm. Jackson had taken his normal seat, and awaited the entrance of his favorite teacher. Ms. Logan walked in, immediately took her sweater off and threw it on her chair. She was wearing a white tank top with a grey skirt. Jackson stared happily at her cleavage as she leaned into her bag to pull out some papers. What little hardening of his cock had happened was instantly reversed when she happily chirped "Pop quiz!" The whole glass groaned.

"You will have 30 minutes to complete this and then we'll get into some reading." She handed the papers to the person sitting in the seat at the front left and had her pass them back. Ms. Logan then went to sit at the table at the front of the room. She pulled out a book and began to read, leaving all the opportunity for Jackson to watch her without being noticed.

After about 5 minutes of daydreaming, Frank raised his hand in front of Jackson. Jackson looked down at his paper as Ms. Logan looked up at her struggling student. She got up and walked over to Frank.

"What is this verb conjugation Ms.?" Frank asked.

"Oh come on Frank, you know this! " Ms. Logan whispered. "It's the subjunctive. Come on, let's work through it.

Ms. Logan took Frank's pen and leaned over the desk to start writing on a scratch piece of paper. Being right behind Frank, Jackson was now seated about 2 feet in front of his bending over teacher. She rested her elbow on the table and her head in her left hand as she wrote with her right. Her tits hung down centimeters from the table and pressed slightly against her left forearm. Jackson was staring straight at her cleavage and could make out the top wire of her bra poking out from the tank top.

He dreamed of smothering his face in her cans and pulling her nipples out of her top and into his mouth. His eyes then wandered to her ass which was pushed out towards the front of the room. He couldn't see her behind, but he could tell her skirt was tight across her shapely peach. What he would give to lift that skirt and shove his cock balls deep into his teacher's pussy. Slamming her standing doggy style while she held onto the desk. Screaming in delight as her tits swayed back and forth with every thrust. His cock was rock hard and he was writhing a little in his chair. Trying to rub his cock with his thighs.

He brought his eyes and focus back to her tits, but as his eyes came to meet them they instead met her eyes looking right at him. He jumped a little as she pierced through him.

"Jackson, you haven't answered a single question, what's going on?" She questioned curtly.

Oh shit, he thought. She knows.

"Uhhhh my pen is out of ink." He quickly responded, pleased with his quickness on his feet.

"Ah," she said, her voice softening. "I have extras on my desk, go grab one."

That backfired. Jackson now had to stand up in front of his teacher and walk to the front of the glass with a raging hard on. He took a deep breath and tried to act quickly. He stood up and instantly tucked his boner into his waistband. He did it quickly, so he was sure none of his fellow students had seen, but because Ms. Logan had been looking right at him, he was sure she had.

He walked past her as her eyes followed him to the front. He grabbed a pen and went back to his seat. His eyes didn't leave his paper after that, even when Ms. Logan turned away from Frank and walked back to her table. He finished his quiz with only a couple of minutes to spare.

After a quiz, you were to turn it in directly to Ms. Logan at her table. He walked up and handed it to her.

"Thank you Jackson. I hope my aiding other students wasn't too much of a distraction for you." She said in a cold tone.

"No miss, not at all." Jackson responded, quickly turning back to his seat.

He sat back down just as Ms. Logan was calling time and gathering the remaining quizzes. She instructed everyone to pull out the books and asked Frank to start reading from where they left off last class. She sat back in her chair, and Jackson fell back into his routine of fantasizing about his beautiful teacher.

What was slightly different today, however, was Ms. Logan kept looking up from the book and scanning the class. Her eyes always seemed to end on Jackson. He never noticed this, because he was too busy zoning out with his eyes locked on her tits or panties. Black today.

At one point while he imagined sitting at Ms. Logan's desk while she kneeled between his legs rubbing her huge tits together tightly around his cock, he noticed her chest begin to redden. She fidgeted in her chair and spread her legs a little bit more. He looked at her face to see her eyes locked on the book that was being read. He didn't think anything more of it.

French was Jackson's last class of the day, so when the bell rang he typically went straight to the bathroom to jerk one out to his afternoon's daydreams. As he stood and gathered his books, Ms. Logan called out.

"Jackson will you stay after class for a moment please."

He finished packing up and walked up to her table. She remained seated and waited for everyone to leave the classroom.

"Please take a seat." As she stood, she motioned to the chair in the front row right in front of her table. As Jackson sat down, she closed the classroom door, and then hopped onto the table in front of him. It took all of Jackson's will power not to look straight up her skirt, which was now at eye level. Even looking into her eyes he could still see her black panties tempting him in his peripheral vision.

"You confuse me, Jackson." She began.

"How so miss?"

"You've been in my class for 4 years. You only need to take 2 years of a foreign language, yet you've given up easy A electives to take French 4 in your Senior year of high school. You aren't my best student, but you are also far from the worst. You've consistently received middling marks, B's B-minuses on your final report cards. You never seem to be paying attention, always zoning out. Yet you keep signing up for this class. Why?"

Jackson was not expecting this line of questioning. She was absolutely right. He wasn't a great student and he didn't really care about the subject. But he couldn't say "I love fantasizing about tittyfucking you while looking up your skirt each afternoon."

"I dunno, I like the class. You're a good teacher."

"Do you like my teaching style, or do you like something else about me?"

When she said this she leaned forward a little bit resting her hands on her knees. Her elbows pushed her tits together and Jackson instantly got a boner. His dick had already been twitching just having a one on one conversation, but her saying those words and those tits being so close made him rock hard for the second time that class.

"I, uh, don't know what you mean. Ms." Jackson stammered as he felt his face get hot.

"You started zoning out during my lectures all the way back Freshman year. At first I thought you were staring at me, but I wrote it off as classic teenage boredom. You were doing well enough in class, so I never bothered to bring it up. Then today I noticed you zoning out during the quiz. I told you to go get a pen from my desk, and when you stood I.....saw something."

Jackson was beet red at this point. "Holy shit" he thought, but continued to stare into her eyes in stunned silence.

"Jackson, did you have an erection while staring at my breasts this afternoon?" She asked matter of factly, staring into his eyes.

Jackson was still too stunned to speak. What was he supposed to say?

"Jackson, do you... currently, have an erection." She said with a little more hesitation this time.

Jackson looked down to see a huge tent in his pants. He looked up with fear coursing through his entire body, but his cock stayed firm. This line of questioning was making him hornier than he had been in his entire life.

Ms. Logan sat up straight and crossed her arms under her breasts. Her tits pushed up and it made his cock twitch.

"Jackson, stand up," she said in a stern teacher's voice.

Jackson hesitated at first, but there was no getting out of this. He slowly rose and looked straight at the floor. She gasped slightly and muttered "Oh my" as she looked at the tent in his pants.

"Jackson....have you ever masterbated to the thought of me?" She questioned softly.

Jackson's eyes shot up into Ms. Logans. She sat there, her face and chest flush as she stared at him. Her arms were still crossed.

"What?!" He exclaimed.

Ms. Logan remained quiet for a couple of seconds that felt like an eternity to Jackson. She spoke with more force this time.

"I believe I was quite clear. Have you ever masterbated to completion to the thought of me, or to the thought of fucking me."

Jackson's mouth was agape. He didn't know what to say, so he simply nodded. He did not expect what came out of Ms. Logan's mouth next.

"Show me."

"Ex-excuse me, Ms.?" Jackson stammered.

"Every day you stare at me. You masterbate to the thought of me. The school is empty, I am sitting here in front of you. Take out your cock and start masterbating."

Jackson stood in silence, but Ms. Logan wasn't moving. She stared steadily into his eyes. Before he realized what he was doing, he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. He pulled his pants down to his knees and then his boxers followed suit.

He crossed his arms behind his back and looked away in pure embarrassment. He was standing in front of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen with his pants around his knees and his cock pointing straight at her.

Ms. Logan swallowed loudly. She looked hesitant for the first time, as if she hadn't expected him to actually do it. "Wo-wow."

She stared at his cock in amazement. A rush of confidence shot through Jackson as he looked at his teacher admiring his cock. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly open. She was leaning forward now with her hands holding the edge of the table on either side of her legs.

With this new found confidence, he reached for his dick and started stroking slowly. Ms. Logan gasped and watched him pump his cock back and forth. She looked up into his eyes and saw the lust of the 18 year old. They stared at each other for a minute before she spoke softly.

"Do you like jerking off to your hot French teacher?" she asked quietly, not breaking eye contact.

"Yes." Jackson responded as his eyes fell down to her tits. Her chest was flushed and they rose with her deep breath.

"Yes what?" She asked a little harshly.

He looked up and saw a devilish smile curling on her face.

"Yes miss, I like jerking off to you." He started pumping his cock harder. Ms. Logan leaned back and placed her arms on the edge of the table behind her. She puffed her chest out, which untucked her tank top and showed her toned stomach. She then spread her legs a little more so her skirt rode up a little bit. Jackson could see straight up her skirt to her black panties which he could now clearly identify as a thong. He could also recognize a little moisture on the black fabric.

"I'm sure you do, you naughty boy. Always staring at my tits and up my skirt. I bet you've dreamed of sucking my nipples and fucking my tight cunt haven't you?" Ms. Logan was getting visibly horny. She grinded her ass in circles on the table a little. Her chest continued to raise up and down as she slowly girated.

"Yes miss, I have." Jackson was able to squeak out. He was now pulling his cock harder than he ever had. He was also harder than he ever had been before. His cock must have been twice it's typical erect size with the amount of blood that had rushed to it.

"Have you ever imagined me bent over this table as you fuck my pussy from behind, Jackson? Have you imagined pulling my hair, pinching my nipples as you take your French teacher in her own classroom?" Ms. Logan was rubbing her thighs together at this point. Her mouth was open and breath heavy as her her hands remained firmly on the table. Her smile grew even more devilish watching Jackson jerk his cock ravenously.

"I imagined that today." Jackson said between heavy breaths. He was about to blow.

"Jackson." Ms. Logan said forcefully. "Cum for me."

With that command, Jackson came harder than he ever had before. He groaned as cum shot out of his cock in long thick ropes. The first landed with force on Ms. Logan's clavicle and ran down her cleavage. The second hit where her nipple would have been if it wasn't covered by her tank top. And the third fell onto her inner thigh. The rest of his cum spurted out onto the floor.

Jackson's knees buckled as he fell back onto the desk he stood in front of. He watched Ms. Logan look down and one by one scoop up his splooge with her finger and shovel it into her mouth. She looked into his eyes as she licked up her finger and then sucked from knuckle to nail.

He stood there in shock, unsure of what to do until Ms. Logan stood up.

"Thank you Jackson. That will be all for today." She turned and gathered the pop quizzes that were sitting on the table. She put them into her bag, put on her sweater and walked to the door. She turned off the lights before turning back to Jackson, who was still standing there with his jeans around his knees.

"Please lock up when you leave. Thank you." She turned off the light and walked out the door.

Jackson couldn't believe what had just happened. He stood there in shocked silence for another couple of minutes before pulling his jeans up around his still hard cock. He looked at the table and there was a little wet puddle where Ms. Logan had been sitting.

There was no way he was done jerking off today. He didn't know how he was going to sleep tonight knowing about how wet he made his teacher. He grabbed his backpack and walked to the door. He opened it, pushed the lock so it would lock behind him and looked back into the classroom. See you tomorrow Ms. Logan, he said to himself taking one last glimpse at the table she had been sitting at. He smiled and walked out of the room letting the door close behind him.

***

The next day, Jackson slid into his chair in his French class and shrank himself down as much as possible. He was equal parts horrified, excited, and horny waiting for what was to happen this class period.

Yesterday had been the best day of his life. Would Ms. Logan address it? Would she punish him? Would she do anything?

Suddenly the door swung open and in walked Ms. Logan. She was wearing a classic outfit of hers. A thick purple sweater and white skirt. To Jackson's chagrin, it was freezing in the classroom today, so there was little chance of the sweater coming off.

"Quiet down please. I was unable to grade your quizzes last night, so in an attempt to not get too far behind I will be grading them today in class. Please take out whatever books or homework you have and consider this period a study hall. Do your work and be silent. Thank you."

Ms. Logan sat at her table and pulled out the papers to grade. She immediately dove into her work along with the rest of the class. Jackson sighed and pulled out some Calculus homework he was behind on.

Despite all of his efforts to work, he couldn't focus with Ms. Logan so close. He tried to look up her skirt, but her knees were firmly together. He day dreamed of yesterday's events and began to drift off. After about 10 minutes Ms. Logan cleared her throat quietly. Everyone continued to work, but it snapped Jackson out of his trance and he looked up at his teacher. Her head was down, but he could see her eyes looking up and at him.

When their eyes locked, she looked back down, but before Jackson looked away, she slowly pulled her sweater over her head. Jackson gasped quietly as her tits dropped from the sweater just like the many gifs he had jerked off to on Reddit. It was another white tank top, but this one was much thinner than her previous tops. She also wasn't wearing a bra.

Her nipples were hard from the cold room and poked aggressively through the fabric. She dropped her sweater to the floor next to her and stretched backwards pushing her tits forward. The fabric strained against her nipples, and Jackson thought he could even see some color of her areolas through the top.

Jackson's cock began to rise and fully firmed up when Ms. Logan put the pen she was using in her mouth. She nibbled on the tip as she once again looked up at Jackson. Jackson looked around, and somehow no one else was looking at their teacher.

Jackson locked his eyes with hers, and quietly placed his hand between his legs. When he was sure no one had noticed, he slowly began rubbing the head of his cock through his jeans. Ms. Logan smiled at him devilishly and finally opened her legs. She leaned back in her chair a little bit, and that helped hike her skirt up slightly from her knees to her mid thigh.

Jackson started rubbing his cock harder and faster as he realized Ms. Logan wasn't wearing any panties. Her pussy was perfectly visible under the white skirt and was completely shaven. Jackson looked up at Ms. Logan's face in disbelief. She was staring right at him. She bit the tip of her pen with the side of her mouth, before swirling her tongue around the tip.

Jackson was hypnotized by this and continued to rub his cock while his French teacher put on a show. Before he knew it the bell was ringing and everyone was gathering their belongings and heading out the door.

"Jackson, please stay back for a moment." Ms. Logan repeated from yesterday, but there was no need. He hadn't moved an inch, and there was no way he was leaving that classroom.

Ms. Logan stood and walked to the door. She closed it, locked it, and even drew the blinds this time. She walked back to her table, grabbed all the papers and books, and tossed them carelessly on the floor. She then turned to face Jackson.

12