Sex Education: French Class Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand." She demanded.

Jackson instantly obliged. His cock was sticking straight out in his pants, and Ms. Logan looked at the tent for a few moments. She slipped off her heels, and then unzipped her skirt from the back. She smoothly dropped the skirt to the floor, stepped out of it and kicked it to the side. Her tank top quickly followed, and within a matter of seconds she was standing in front of Jackson completely naked.

His eyes looked her up and down from the tip of her head down, to her beautifully supple breasts, to her glistening cunt, and finally her manicured feet.

"Strip." She once again commanded in a strong tone.

And Jackson once again obliged. He wasn't as smooth, and fumbled with his belt and shoes and shirt and all. Once he had everything off he stood straight and still. His cock pointing straight at Ms. Logan's belly button, twitching slightly. His 6 foot frame was taller and bigger than his 5 foot 5 busty petite teacher, but her presence and her command made him feel like a little boy in front of her.

Jackson took a step forward but Ms. Logan held up a finger, "Stop. Don't get any closer."

He stopped.

Ms. Logan sat backwards and spun as she lifted her feet to rest on the table. She straightened her left leg while keeping her right bent, and lay back. She rested her left elbow on the surface and placed her head on the knuckles of her left fist. Her right hand lay the length of her sideShe was now comfortably on her side on the table, as if posing for a photo. She looked stunning.

"Go on then." She said, and without another word Jackson started masterbating. He ran his eyes up and down his teacher's relaxed body. Her tits didn't sag, but hung off her chest like perky weighted melons. It was reminiscent of a Playboy centerfold, but hotter than any playmate he had ever seen. Her pussy was visibly wet and her breath was heavy.

Jackson had started slow, trying to last as long as he could. This mental image was going to do him a lot of good for the rest of his life. He methodically worked his cock in slow steady movements. He was feeling good about how long he could last until Ms. Logan moved her right hand slowly between her legs.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she started rubbing her clit. Jackson gasped and started leaking precum instantly. She worked her clit quickly and rolled it between her fingers as her breath got faster and faster.

Jackson matched her speed and was now jerking his cock vigorously. Ms. Logan opened her eyes and watched Jackson beating his dick from balls to head in time with her circling fingers. She moved away from her clit and slid two fingers into her pussy. She was fingering herself to the same rhythm as Jackson when she bent her left leg up and laid fully onto her back and off her elbow. She started pinching her left nipple and moaning loudly as she looked into his eyes.

Jackson was breathing raggedly and his face was crimson red. Ms. Logan could tell his knees were buckling as he was getting closer and closer to orgasm. She wasn't far behind as she pulled her fingers out of her cunt and started rubbing her clit hard again.

Her back arched as she let out a high pitched squeak.

"Closer!" She followed her squeak with, and Jackson took a step closer. Her left hand shot from her nipple and cupped his balls firmly, trapping them in a warm cage. With the grasp, Jackson instantly came.

Ms. Logan screamed and followed suit when the first rope of cum landed on her tits. She gripped Jackson's balls harder as electricity shot from her clit through her whole body. This caused Jackson to moan loudly and shoot more cum all over her tits and stomach.

Once he was finished erupting his semen all over his naked teacher, Ms. Logan released his balls, leaving her arm hanging off the edge of the table. She breathed heavily as she came down from her extravagant orgasm. Jackson fell backwards into the desk, similar to yesterday's post nut reaction.

He kept his eyes on the goddess laying on the table in front of him, eyes closed and tits rising rhythmically with her deep breaths. She smiled and opened her eyes looking at her student, breathing equally as heavily and unmoving.

Ms. Logan swirled her finger in the cum that had filled her belly button and scooped it into her lips. Sighing with happiness and popping her finger out of her mouth, she swung her legs off the table and started putting on her clothes without cleaning up.

"I'm gonna think about this when I shower off all your cum tonight." Ms. Logan winked at Jackson. "Once again, please lock up when you are finished. I'll see you tomorrow."

With that Ms. Logan turned off the lights and left Jackson standing ass naked in his French classroom.

***

Jackson was half hoping Ms. Logan would walk into class completely naked, or at least incredibly scantily clad. It was the next step up from yesterday's showing after all. He was disappointed, however, when she walked into class wearing yet another sweater and skirt combo.

He was even more disappointed when she changed up how class was going to be run for the second day in a row. Instead of the fun change yesterday, Ms. Logan walked over to her desk, which was in the far left corner of the room, and put a video on.

"Today, class, we are going to watch a series of videos on French culture. There will be a quiz on the information tomorrow, so pay attention."

The class groaned as Ms. Logan threw on the video. She then sat behind her desk almost completely out of sight, and watched the class nap through the entire thing. Jackson attempted to catch her eye, but his teacher seemed to be ignoring him.

The credits for the video ran with about 5 minutes left of class.

"Ah, it seems I have left the second video in my office. Jackson, can you run to the Language department and grab the next DVD? It should be on my desk." Ms. Logan inquired.

Jackson was taken aback.

"But Miss, there's only 5 minutes left in class. It will be 10 minutes there and back, class will be over." Jackson pleaded

"Don't talk back to me. Go. Now." The French teacher scolded sternly.

The rest of the class let out a low "oooooo" as Jackson got up in a huff and left the classroom to head to Ms. Logan's office. As he expected, it took him ten minutes to get back to the classroom. French was definitely over as the door was closed and he could see the lights off in the room. The hall was filled with students at their lockers packing up for the day.

Jackson entered the room annoyed ready to grab his bag and leave. Based on how Ms. Logan had acted all day, he assumed nothing was going to happen. He was dead wrong.

"Here's your vid-" He began as he closed the door and turned around. He was stopped dead in his tracks by the image of his French teacher standing at the front of the class in black lingerie.

Dark stockings were clipped to a lace bustier with sheer paneling. Her tits were pushed up like she was a Renaissance whore, and her sheer thong had a slit where her pussy was peaking out for easy access.

Her hair was tied up in a tight pony tail and she wore thick rimmed glasses. Her left hand was on her hip, and her right hand held a yardstick like a cane. The bottom of which was resting next to her 2 inch black louboutin high heels with red bottoms.

"Because of your lack of respect, you are getting a detention young man." Ms. Logan said sternly, as Jackson stood in shock.

This fantasy had played in his head countless times while jerking off, and his cock was as rigid as could be. Despite how badly he wanted to be punished by his gorgeous French teacher, he was too horny and maybe still a little annoyed with his office trek to play along.

He dropped the video on the floor and started walking straight towards Ms. Logan.

"Wait Jackson-" She said as she dropped the stern teacher act for more hesitancy. She began to hold her hand up but Jackson crossed the room quicker than she could stop him. He firmly wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed his lips to hers for a deep kiss.

At first she pulled back slightly, but after only a moment she kissed him back. Her tongue shot into his mouth, and his met hers in a tangle of tongues. He dropped his hands to her ass and deftly picked her up while gripping her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Her pussy grinded into his hard cocked as she tightened her thighs around him.

He walked her to the dry erase board and pressed her up against the wall. At this point they were shoving their tongues in each other's mouths and running their hands all over one another. She grabbed his ass, he grabbed her hair, she rubbed her pussy on his bulge, and he nibbled on her neck.

She raised her head and let out a moan as he pulled down her bustier and finally wrapped his lips around her nipples. He had been dreaming of this moment for years, and his dream had come true. He had Ms. Logan's 36DD tits in his mouth while her cunt dripped and she moaned for his cock.

She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and ripped his mouth from her diamond hard nipples. She looked into his eyes and said: "Fuck me."

"Yes Miss." He responded with a smile and stepped away from the wall. He turned and placed her onto her table. He ripped his belt off and quickly lost his jeans and shirt. While Jackson undressed. Ms. Logan turned and bent over the table. She gripped the edge and straightened and spread her legs shoulder width so her ass was sticking straight out.

When Jackson was completely naked, his cock was perfectly level with her pussy poking out from under her tight asshole. He gave his teacher a hard spank and she yipped in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You naughty boy. You've earned yourself another detention." She said over her shoulder, cunt glistening and dripping, awaiting her students cock.

"What's my punishment Miss?" Jackson responded cockily.

"You're going to fuck your teacher. Hard. Until she cums."

"I'll serve it right now." And with that, Jackson shoved his cock into his teacher. She was so wet that it instantly slid balls deep with the first thrust.

Ms. Logan gasped as Jackson's hips clapped her ass, and then moaned as he pulled his long shaft all the way out again. Jackson then began pumping his teacher while grasping her waist tightly.

She moaned and groaned with delight as she started pushing back into him as he fucked her. Her grip on the table tightened the more force she returned to Jackson. After a minute of continuous fucking. He released her waist and grabbed her tits from behind. He pinched her nipples and kneaded her huge breasts as she grinded her ass against his hips.

"Oh fuck yes." She muttered between ragged breaths. "Cum inside me Jackson. Cum for your teacher."

"Anything for you, Miss." Jackson said as he sped up his cock. It had only been a couple of minutes but he was ready to blow. He let go of her tits and put his left hand on her waist again. His right grabbed her ponytail and pulled. As soon as he pulled her head back, she screamed in ecstasy and her pussy tightened around his cock as she came.

Her tightened cunt sent Jackson over the edge as he filled his teacher with cum. He pumped what felt like a gallon of semen into her pussy as her legs shook with a thundering orgasm. When his balls were empty, and cum dripped out of her hole and around the base of his cock, they stood in silence, breathing heavily and coming down from their orgasms.

Jackson pulled his cock out of his teacher's pussy and stood feeling silly and unsure of what to say. What does an 18 year old guy say to his teacher ten years his senior. His teacher that is laying tits down on a classroom table in lingerie. A teacher panting with cum dripping out of her cunt. Cum that was just piped inside her by that 18 year old guy.

"That was fantastic, Miss." He finally said.

Ms. Logan ignored him and once she regained her breath she jumped up onto the table and laid down. "Thank you Jackson, you are dismissed."

"What?" Jackson questioned her.

"That will be all Jackson. You are not to mention this to anyone. Please pack up your things and go."

"Uhhhh, ok." Jackson got dressed sullenly and started heading for the door.

"Oh and Jackson," Ms. Logan called after him.

He turned and saw her slowly massaging her clit as she lay on the table looking at him.

"That was fantastic, and don't worry about the quiz tomorrow. I'll have another special test for you after class." She smiled. "Please close the door on your way out."

She then laid her head back and started rubbing her clit faster. Jackson watched for a couple moments more as his smokeshow of a French teacher masturbated on her classroom table, before turning and closing the door behind him.

12