Sex Education Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom concerned about daughter's sexual upbringing.
1.3k words
4.29
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been working with the youth at our church for several years, and have developed a good rapport with the youth minister. One day he approached me and said one of the youth wanted to talk with me about a problem. I told him I only worked with youth while a parent was there because I wanted everything above board. He said that was fine and proposed a meeting Sunday afternoon after church services. I agreed and left wondering who had requested me.

Sunday the youth minister said Peyton and her mom Lisa would be waiting in the youth lounge.

After church, I returned to the lounge and Peyton and Lisa were waiting for me. Peyton looked anxious and Lisa was twirling the hem of her skirt. I asked Lisa what this was about and she said "Peyton has started showing an interest in boys, and we are worried she may get too involved and want her to take it slow. We know you work with them on retreats and Peyton has come to value your input."

I asked Peyton what she wanted to know, and she said she was unsure how to start a romance with a young man. Unbeknownst to her parents, Peyton was involved with a college roommate of her older brother's. I looked at Peyton and said, "Why do you want your mother here?"

Peyton replied "I want you to demonstrate how I should let a boy approach me, and what we should do together. And I want Mom here to ensure we are doing it right."

Now Peyton is 18, about 5' 5" and maybe 120 pounds. She has a petite build but her breasts are impressive at a C-cup. Her Mom Lisa is 42, and a recent widow. She is 5'7", 125 pounds, and slender build. Her breasts are a solid B-cup. I was sure I knew what Peyton was up to, but I decided to play along and see what occurred.

I asked Peyton to stand between her mom and me. I asked her to kiss me like she would a boyfriend. She proceeded to kiss my cheek. I stopped her and said that she should kiss on the lips, and demonstrated with Lisa. As I reached around to kiss her mom, Peyton pushed the back of my head so our kiss was a little more forceful than I had intended.

Lisa jumped back, surprised, and pushed my chest. Peyton grabbed her Mom's arms and pulled them down, saying "Mom, I have tried to get you to start dating, and you keep saying it is too soon. I had this idea to have you be here so I could get the two of you together. Now I want you to kiss Mr. H like you mean it."

I looked at Lisa and asked her "Do you want to make sure Peyton is doing things right? Or do you want to take this opportunity to see if we are compatible?"

Lisa replied "I am so mad at Peyton right now, but your kiss did revive something inside me. Can we demonstrate for her, but also teach her a lesson?"

I wrapped her in my arms and said "Sure, we can teach her a lesson. Let's start with each of us kissing the other and we will go from there."

I kissed Lisa, then kissed Peyton, slipping my tongue into each of their mouths in turn. Then I had Lisa kiss Peyton, so she could see the difference between a soft kiss and one more demanding. Next, I pulled Lisa to me and kissed down her neck to her collarbone. Then Lisa did the same to Peyton.

Next, I suggested that Lisa undo her blouse while I kissed her exposed flesh. Lisa was unsure we should go that far so fast, but I assured her this was the way to go.

I then turned to Peyton, but she had already removed her blouse and was waiting for me to kiss down her chest to her exposed cleavage. I told Lisa to kiss down one side as I did the other. I reached behind and undid Peyton's bra. As it fell off her shoulders I leaned in to kiss her right breast and had Lisa suck on her left one. Now Lisa was getting into what was going on, and we sucked Peyton's breasts for a while.

Then Payton said, "It's Mom's turn." And undid the front clasp on her Mom's bra and pushed it off her shoulders. We then suckled at Lisa's breasts and made them stand up with pointy nipples.

I then looked at Lisa and suggested we lay Peyton down on the couch and remove her shorts. As we undid her shorts, Peyton pushed her shorts and panties down and off, leaving her naked in front of us. I suggested to Lisa that I eat Peyton's pussy first and she follow, so Peyton could decide whether she liked a smooth face in her cunt, or one with facial hair.

Lisa was not sure she could do that, so Peyton suggested Lisa get naked and lay on the couch. Then Peyton offered to go first and dove into her Mom's cunt like she did this every day. Peyton took Lisa right to the edge, and then slowed down, holding her and denying her release. Then she stood up with her face shiny with her Mom's secretions and waved me in.

As I licked Lisa's cunt from her opening up to her clit she started moaning low in her chest. I took her clit and sucked it between my lips, sending her over the top, squirting her juices all over my face. My need was so great, I dropped my shorts and briefs and made ready to fuck Lisa. Peyton made me lie on the carpet and have Lisa sit on my cock while she sat on my face and played with her Mom's breasts.

The ladies were kissing and stroking each other while they came closer and closer to orgasm. Peyton yelled out "I'm cumming" and squirted all over my face, Lisa then came on my cock, and both ladies collapsed on the floor beside me.

Lisa sat up and looked at her daughter, asking "How long have you been sexually active? And how long have you been plotting to hook me up with Mr. H?

Peyton said, "I have been planning this for three months, but could never get you two together. As for your first question, I have been on the pill since turning 18, and this is only my second time with a guy. I have slept with many girlfriends and can say I like guys better but girls are softer and gentler."

Lisa then suggested the girls switch, as she knew I had not come yet. She wanted to ride my mustache and wanted Peyton to feel what a mature man could do with his cock. So Peyton helped her mom sit on my face, and then she climbed on my cock and started riding hard. In no time at all Peyton was having mini-orgasms one after the other, building to a final crescendo and screaming "It's so deep inside me. I'm cuming so hard. Please cum in my pussy and let me feel it jetting up into me."

That was all it took for me to cum, and Peyton rode out her orgasm and fell off me. Lisa then bent forward and took my cock in her mouth, cleaning our combined juices off it. She came on my tongue and rode out a series of orgasms before she finally had enough.

As we got dressed, Lisa asked "Would you like to continue seeing each other? Only next time we do it without my bratty daughter along, and have a nice dinner before we fuck each other's brains out."