Aunt Dawn

Story Info
Come on, fuck me in the ass you young stud.
2.1k words
4.42
31.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers

There were three things about that night that separate it from all others. First was I agreed to go downtown to a dungeon, secondly was I ran into my Aunt there, third was fucking her senseless.

I was 25 and had never been to a BDSM dungeon before. However, my coworker kept bragging about it for an hour during our monthly mandatory Saturday work day.

He kept going on about how satisfying it was to go, even if it was just to watch. He explained that participation was not mandatory but was equally encouraged.

He knew I had just gotten out of a long term relationship and said I needed to get back out there and blow off a little steam.

I turned his invitation down a couple times, finally I caved and finally agreed to see what the fuss was all about. He gave me the details and I registered online for the evening festivities.

I arrived and picked up my membership card. I was bashful and felt totally out of place.

I made my way in keeping my eyes on the floor and glanced up periodically to find my buddy.

I found him nestled on one of the couches with a pretty girl. He ushered me over with a nod and wave. He stood up and patted me on the back and offered me a seat on the couch.

I sat for a bit while my buddy and his chick made out next to me. I peered around the room. Flesh and mesh was everywhere.

There were stations with couples playing and performing. Clusters of people in every area. Watching, wanting, and willing.

I heard a loud laugh from a female and my eyes darted in her direction. Her back was towards me and I couldn't seem to make out her face.

I concentrated on the voice. It couldn't be. No way. It couldn't be her. In a place like this. No way. Not my Aunt Dawn.

Then she turned. I saw her profile. That smile and face.

She was my dad's youngest sister. 15 years my wiser. She was best described as the milf next door. The modest, bookworm, librarian type but was huge into metal. She was always sexy, single, and clearly there to mingle.

Our eyes met, her face lit up, and she waved for me to join her.

I went over to where she was at. As I approached her she clapped her hands and jumped up and down. Her tits bounced out of her bustier. It was hard not to notice. But I shook off my thoughts since she was my Aunt and all.

She was with some random tatted dude. When he saw me, he grabbed onto her arm. She quickly nudged his hand off of her.

She directed her gaze to me and engaged in conversation first. "Well this is rather awkward. Please don't tell anyone you saw me here. Especially your dad."

I replied with "don't worry the first rule about Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club."

She laughed an over the top laugh and tipped her head back. There it was, that perfect smile and playful eyes I had obsessed over when I was just a boy.

She grabbed onto my arm, leaned in, whispered. "I'm not into him. He gives me the creeps, I'm trying to ditch him. So just go along with what I say please."

I nodded and my face went serious.

I sat down next to her and she stood up and she sat on my lap. She wrapped one of her arms behind my neck and made herself comfortable.

She introduced me to the tattooed guy as her nephew. The scary looking dude scowled at her, clearly annoyed, and said "lets go, now!"

She told him no with confidence. She added she was going to stay for a while longer. She said she wanted to stay and chat with me and that I would take her home.

She continued to sit on my lap until the guy left. It felt like an eternity. Her tits were right in my face. She smelled so good and dressed so provocatively. She wiggled around on my lap and I couldn't help but get a hardon.

She asked why my cock was so hard. I got bright red and didn't know what to say.

I kept apologizing and she continued to wiggle around. She told me "just stop, it is only a natural response, and there is nothing wrong. " She added seductively "just go with it, all bets are off tonight, We can pretend it's alright."

My body became more relaxed as we talked about the kink on in the room.

We noticed an obvious couple across from us. The woman was on all 4s on a massage table while the male was flogging her ass. His wife gripped the sheets as she writhed in pleasured pain.

My Aunt looked me in the eye and exclaimed "That is exactly what I need. Will you do the honors of spanking me?" She got up, winked at me, pulled her skirt up, and bent over my lap.

I couldn't say no nor did I want to. I looked down at my lap. My Aunt's ass wiggled and awaited my palm to strike it.

She was so fucking sexy. I was always attracted to her but knew it was not appropriate. Truth be told, she was the female form in most of my pubescent fantasies.

I caressed her cheeks for a minute before I smacked her skin. Her ass bucked wildly with every connection. Her profile was euphoric between the winces and exhales. I continued to spank her till my palm was hot and physically hurting.

I gotta admit, I will never forget how great her ass looked In those light blue lace panties. Even better with the welts of my handprints all over it. I enjoyed making her pay for the effect she had over my body.

She got up, pulled down her skirt, fixed her tits back into her bustier and said "come on. It's time to take me home".

On the ride home she kept making jokes about us. I laughed and shrugged it off and thought it was comical. She kept on joking around about us hooking up.

How fucked up it would be since we were related. How she didn't want it to be weird at family gatherings. How strange it was that we were at the same place and same time. How we both enjoy the BDSM lifestyle and she never expected I was the type.

As we got closer to her house she kept on thanking me. Said I was her knight in shining armor. How she didn't know what to do and was headed for trouble.

She circled back to how appreciative she was that I was there for her. How she never asks for favors but she knew she could count on me. How safe she felt with me and I was her protector.

I pulled into her drive and put the car in park. She fumbled in her purse for her keys. She thanked me again and then added "So, I need another favor from you".

My mind went to money, or a food run, or to fix her washer machine.

Then she blurted out. "I'm going to need to see it"

My mouth dropped open, I was floored. I mustered up enough courage to ask what I already figured she was alluding to.

"What do you need to see?" I asked calmly.

She smiled that reached all the way up to her eyes.

"Your cock. I know it's huge. I've felt it all night on my backside. I know I turn you on. We've already crossed the line. Pandora's box is open. Now I wanna see it, experience it, and fuck it."

"Here?" I said surprised.

She didn't hesitate in her response "No silly, you can come in....... and i'll let you cum anywhere you want." She winked and blew me a kiss.

I swallowed hard, embarrassed and aroused all the same.

I hesitated and then agreed. "Um, okay"

I followed her to her door. Pep talked myself for extra confidence. I had every intention to treat her like the little slut she was. The slut I loved her for. The slutty side she felt comfortable enough to share with me. Maybe it could be our taboo and torrid love affair.

Next thing I knew, she started to maul me the second the door closed. Her hands were all over me. Her lips kissed my neck while she moaned in my ear. She squeezed me through my pants; then pulled me towards the dining room table. My dick led the way.

She hiked up her skirt again and pulled off her panties. She kicked them off along with her high heels. Then seductively wiggled out of her top. She stared right at me as I eye fucked her large pendulum breasts.

She hopped her ass up onto the table and opened her legs wide. She gestured for me to come closer with her finger and then put it in her mouth. She sucked on it for a minute then her hand traveled downwards. She started to toy with herself.

I needed her, I needed this, however wrong it may be. Right there, right then, it felt so right.

I stripped down completely, including my socks. My cock had been hard since I had gotten out of the car.

My desire to have her had only intensified watching her prime herself for me. She made sure she was extra sloppy for my manhood.

I advanced toward her open legs. She grabbed onto my cock, stroked my shaft, and pulled me in closer.

I spread her legs further with my hips. Guided my head into her wetness. Then out and around to explore her folds. I sunk in, just the tip, and out. Then repetitively smacked her clit with her own juices.

I pushed into her gently but only halfway. I felt her tense and tight resistance. I backed out a bit and waited for her to accept my length and thickness.

I was in her but wanted to dig in deeper. I needed to see. If she could reach the end of me. Take in every inch of my length. She hugged my hips tight to her with her legs. This was my cue to take her, defile her, and fill her with all of me.

I grasped her shoulders and rammed it all in.

She winced and whimpered loudly in gratification.

I slammed into her hard, her back arched, and she fell to her elbows. I pinned her legs back with my arms and slid in and around.

I withdrew and guided it into her ass. She didn't mind one bit.

She welcomed me eagerly "Come on, fuck me in the ass you young stud."

I entered her ass. Fuck. She felt like a whole other woman. She was my Madonna and my whore.

When I was deep in her and there was no way I could fall out, I released one of her legs and freed my arm.

I slammed two fingers in her pink pussy while I thumbed her huge clit. I enjoyed playing in her opening. I could feel my dick against the wall of her insides.

I pushed hard into her ass, making sure she felt it for days after.

She was perfectly spread and her leg still pinned tight. Her tits bounced to my rhythm. Her animated eyes stared at me with an open mouth.

I asked her where she wanted me to finish. She gasped and exclaimed "Fill my pussy!"

I backed out of her ass and dipped back into her pussy. I only lasted a couple pumps. It felt so diabolical and overwhelming; like fucking a whole other woman.

She dug her nails into my ass. I started becoming more aggressive crashing into her.

I shuddered as I released my heavy load in her. "Take it take it all"

She went absolutely nuts for it. We are talking exorcist type shit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, mouth gaped open, and she shredded my skin on my ass with her nails. Her body responded in a simultaneous orgasm as I filled her.

I have never cum like that before. That was next level. We had a good fucking time.

To this day, we have never spoken about it.

On the way home, the sun had just started to rise. I just kept thinking about these three things.

"Wow. I fucked my Aunt.

Till the break of Dawn.

Breaking Aunt Dawn"

Maskscara
Maskscara
40 Followers