Sex Education with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers

As it turned out, Henry remembered the lesson of the peach, pressing his tongue into the recess of her cunt. Passion erupted in Samantha's soul as her son tasted her essence. Slowly, she felt his tongue circle her intimate opening, then Henry licked, lapped, and swallowed her juice. While taking his time, he seemed oddly at ease. Samantha's motherly instinct told her that Henry was enjoying this greatly.

'Maybe there's hope for him after all?' She proudly wondered.

Samantha's initial plan was to lay still and suffer through the embarrassment of having her son's face buried in her pussy. But when she felt his deliberate attempt to succeed, her body responded reflexively. Small moans escaped her lips as his tongue penetrated her passage. She wanted more, but refrained from grasping his head and pulling him tighter. That would clearly be one step over the line.

Her body tensed. Her soft groans seemed to spur Henry on and he turned his focus to her clit. Their eyes met while her pussy was being eaten. An unspoken acknowledgment passed between mother and son; they each found confirmation that the encounter was insanely arousing to the other.

While her son worshipped her cunt, she felt the long forgotten thrill of having sexual relations with a new partner. As Henry's confidence built, he alternated between sucking her clit and swirling his tongue around the opening of her pussy. Samantha's body coiled, sensing an imminent climax, although she tried to hold back. The lesson on the peach had worked a miracle. She was soon primed for release having taught Henry well.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" she moaned. "I didn't expect you to take me this far."

He nodded while still going down on her.

A fierce orgasm exploded in Samantha's core. Instead of being riddled with guilt, she felt a naughty sense of elation. Moaning out loud, her pussy convulsed as her legs jerked roughly.

In her state of post orgasmic bliss, Samantha briefly wondered if Henry wanted to do more. After all, she had just let him see, smell, and taste her sexuality in all its wonderful glory.

Deep in her soul, however, she felt a burning desire to know how she stacked up against Lan. Yes, her primary goal was to help Henry be the best lover possible. But she simply couldn't rein in her longing to be more desirable than Lan.

"So how do I compare?" she asked in a husky and clearly aroused voice.

Henry continued to lick and suck at her sensitive center. "Hmm?"

"My taste, my pussy, my clit. How do I compare to your girlfriend?"

Henry paused briefly to respond. "You taste delicious, mom."

Returning his tongue to her pussy, Samantha was left unsatisfied with his answer.

"Do I taste like Lan?" she finally forced herself to ask.

"Mom, you taste even better than Lan," Henry said with great sincerity.

A perverse yearning inside Samantha was temporarily relieved.

"What about my orgasm?" she inquired. "How did it compare to hers?"

Henry finally gave Samantha the highly coveted proclamation. "Mom, you are the sexiest woman I've ever known. Secretly, I've always thought that. And thanks to you, I'm on my way to becoming a professional pussy eater. Honestly, my dick is so hard it actually hurts."

"Poor thing," she smiled.

He smiled back, kissing her labia. "How did I do?"

"Oh! Don't worry. You executed your moves perfectly. If you do this to Lan, she'll never ever leave you."

"So are you going to return the favor?" Henry asked, licking the remainder of vaginal fluids from around his mouth.

Samantha shot a death glare. "Excuse me?"

On his knees, lips and chin still wet from his mother's orgasm, Henry attempted to pull off an innocent demeanor (and failed). After all, he was still between mom's widely spread legs.

"What's the problem? You were just lecturing me about the importance of equality in the bedroom. Fair is fair."

Samantha shut her legs abruptly, and in the process, accidentally made a squishy noise from the residual juices from her very wet orgasm.

"That's different," she said. "I only allowed you to practice on me for educational purposes. And that's it."

"But by returning the favor, you would still be teaching me."

Samantha scoffed at the suggestion. "It sounds like Lan already knows how to give oral sex to your satisfaction. I certainly don't need to do it for you. It's totally inappropriate and unnecessary."

"Yeah, but you have more experience that Lan, don't you? Just think, you could teach me advanced moves to pass on to Lan. Everybody wins."

"I'm impressed," Samantha nodded. "You've come up with a nice excuse for getting a blowjob from me."

Henry's eyes widened. "So you'll do it?"

"All I said was that I appreciate your tenacity."

"Well, maybe it's best if you don't. Lan is a pretty hard act to follow."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Samantha was immediately annoyed.

"Maybe you don't have anything to teach Lan when it comes to giving head. Trust me, she's the best."

Samantha's competitive side was tweaked, and she was irked that her son knew this weakness.

"Oh really?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Trust me, you'd never be able to compete with Lan. She's exceptionally good at sucking dick."

Samantha's ambitious nature had been stoked and quickly caught fire. She was always drawn to challenges, but something about competing against her son's cocksucking Asian girlfriend really excited her. The post orgasmic euphoria she felt, combined with the will to emerge victorious, had her ready to continue this private tutorial in a more hands on (or mouth on) manner.

"Stand up," she said. "Right in front of me. Your reverse-psychology worked. Congratulations."

Henry hesitated. "Seriously? It was kind of a joke."

"Is Lan some kind of Blowjob Queen, or not?"

He blushed, "Lan is definitely the best, in my humble opinion."

"Well, not for long. Stand up and show me what you're packing. This, I have to see for myself. She was raving about you this morning."

Henry gulped loudly and stood while lowering his shorts and boxers. A massive, erect dick was released, making Samantha proud.

"Oh my! You're quite the big boy, aren't you? Come here, sit on the couch. Relax and get ready to have your world rocked, because I'm prepared to go the distance."

As if in a dream, Henry turned and sat on the couch while his Mother knelt before him. The tables had been turned and she placed herself between his knees. Now that Samantha had made her decision to move forward, she would go for the gusto. Nothing would be held back. She was an 'all in' kind of woman.

Samantha leaned forward, grabbed her son's erect dick and rubbed her lips along its length. Taking her time, she let the anticipation build. She looked up at Henry and tried to decipher his expression. He looked nervous, yet hungry for her to begin.

After several moments, she engulfed the head of the cock in her mouth. Henry groaned loudly and Samantha watched his eyes roll back in his head. She bobbed her head up and down, while her hands held the base of his dick steady. With each downstroke, she took his manhood deeper and deeper into the recess of her mouth and throat. On each upstroke, her tongue swirled around the sensitive tip.

When his cock had been thoroughly coated with saliva, Samantha's head began to swivel. Henry enjoyed the sensation, and privately assessed her as being at about Lan's level in terms of cocksucking.

Soon, however, her hands at the base of his cock began to rotate as well. The combination of her hands and mouth rapidly caused his breathing to become erratic. Samantha smiled; like father, like son.

Henry opened his eyes and Samantha saw a look of intense passion on his face as he reached out and stroked the side of her head. The show of affection elicited a moan from Samantha, which reverberated nicely on his dick.

Samantha purposely waited until Henry was suitably worked up before she played her trump card. When he was literally shaking with desire, she took the entire length of his dick down her throat. A perfect deepthroat! Samantha had mastered her gag reflex long ago, thanks to a series of online video tutorials and hard work.

The thrill of having his dick so far down his mother's throat that she couldn't breathe, had quite an effect on Henry. Samantha immediately knew, from his startled gasp, that he had never experienced blowjob skills on this level before. Then she moved her hands to his balls, massaging them gently.

"Oh God," he whimpered. "You're sooo much better than Lan when it comes to sucking cock."

Samantha went wild inside. By declaring her superior to Lan, Henry had given his mother exactly what she craved. It motivated her to suck and stroke with even more enthusiasm.

Henry analyzed his mother. "That turns you on, doesn't it? You love being compared to Lan."

Samantha refused to dignify that question with a reply. But since she continued to energetically suck his cock, the answer was obvious.

Henry cried, "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

The look in Samantha's eyes was encouraging, 'Yes, you have permission to cum inside my mouth.'

Samantha felt Henry tighten. Smiling with a dick in her mouth, she couldn't help but feel immense satisfaction at her son's impending orgasm. After a second, the first glob shot out of his cock and slid down her throat with ease. It was followed by several more as her son grunted in relief.

Samantha lovingly took every ounce of her son's cum. When she was sure his climax had passed, she licked her lips clean. She made sure to swirl her tongue openly, so that Henry could see the white cum rolling around in her mouth. Then she gulped it all down.

"I bet Lan has never done anything like that before." Samantha didn't even try to hide the smug tone in her voice, licking her lips clean.

"No way," he huffed, with his wet cock turning flaccid. "I'm teaching her all of your tricks."

"She'll be happy to do them because she loves you. But you need to treat her as your equal and give oral attention in return. No more excuses. You've been shown how to do it properly and learned your lesson well. Now get cleaned up. The lesson is over and it's indecent for us to be exposed like this."

She softly patted his balls.

***

One week later, Samantha and Henry were both naked in bed. While lying on his back, Samantha rode him vigorously. It was their first experience with intercourse, after having spent the past few days engaged in 'oral exams.' Samantha wanted to be sure Henry didn't forget what he had learned that fateful day. After all, their family motto had always been 'practice makes perfect.'

She moaned, forcefully bouncing on his cock. "Is Lan still enjoying your newfound skills?"

"Oh yeah," he replied, reaching up to squeeze her tits and pinch her stiff nipples. "She was a little skeptical when I told her about my work with a sex coach. But after I sucked and licked her to orgasm three times in fifteen minutes, she was on board."

Samantha's pussy clenched. "Oh?"

"That's right. Lan loves the way I eat her pussy and she cums hard every time. And the way she sucks my cock now? She's not up to your standard yet, but she's getting there."

They both moaned as the intensity of their fuck session increased. Samantha rose and fell on his dick with passion while her fingers dug into his chest for stability. He countered by roughly twisting her nipples, which Samantha liked, a lot.

Samantha and Henry both benefited from the new arrangement. She greatly relished her new role as Henry's secret sex teacher, and he loved fucking her with his tongue, fingers and cock.

"Does she ride your dick like this?" she asked, stilling herself, but continuing to hold him in the tight grip of her pussy.

Henry squeezed her tits harder. "Nothing compares to you. The way you taste... oh fuck... the way you suck my cock. Lan loves your tips, but you'll always be my best lover."

Samantha's ego had been momentarily sated. A wicked smile crept across her mouth as she rode harder and faster towards a simultaneous climax.

She laughed briefly. "You still have much to learn, my Love. And your skills will continue to be honed by me. It's best for you and Lan. God... oh God... this is crazy! Cum inside me now! It's time you enjoyed cumming deep in my pussy, without a condom... fuck..."

Their eyes locked as Henry filled his mother's pussy with cum, and Samantha smiled again as she reached a climax of her own.

The End

Co-written with SueDanym.

You votes & comments are appreciated.

12