Sex Eduction Led to Love

Story Info
Alex and Amy find love, but in a very strange way.
1.8k words
4.06
13.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corey57
Corey57
5 Followers

High School was a very challenging time for everyone and it was about to get a lot more challenging for two students in particular. Alex and Amy were freshman that year. They were also virgins. Neither had seen anyone naked before or even learned about the human body in such a way before. Amy was told a few stories about things her friends saw and something called cum. She was curious but not enough to look it up.

Alex was a shy boy of about eighteen years old who grew up in a sheltered home. He had an average body type and wore t-shirts and jeans to school most of the time. Amy was nineteen, but had long brown hair to her shoulders and a skinny waist. Not so much that she was self-conscious about it but she was also shy as well as an introvert.

Earlier that year a new law was passed for schools to change how they taught sex education in high schools. It allowed a lot more freedom but just how much was unclear to the students. The goal was to teach them about sex the right way and to add to the population numbers should the girls end up pregnant. The parents signed off on it reluctantly knowing that they either learned these things there or at home and each was compensated if a child were to be conceived, but none of them expected what was about to happen next.

The students were asked to take a survey on who they thought was attractive on a scale of one to ten. They were then asked to select 1 person that they wanted to kiss.

The teacher walked in and everyone stopped talking. They were excited to see what would happen. He told the guys to put on the blindfolds on your desks and put your heads down. They did so and waited. Alex felt a tap on his shoulder. The instructor said if i tapped you on the shoulder then you need to come into the other room and wait for my instruction. Alex got up without his classmates knowing and went to the other room without a word. Amy was chosen for the girls in the same way.

Alex nervously waited and finally the instructor came in and gave him a blindfold. He told him to get naked put on the blindfold and ring the bell when you are ready. Meanwhile Amy was asked to do the same. They both did so and rang their respective bells. It was time to see what these teachers had in mind for them to do.

Alex was led into the girl's classroom and he heard them laughing but he couldn't see them. He nervously covered up with his hands. They giggled even more. The teacher said nothing and allowed them to express their first natural reactions to seeing a boy naked.

"Notice his penis...." All the girls started giggling without any control at that point. "And his testicles..." More giggles. Alex blushed bright red. He turned around and his butt was clearly visible for all to see. They enjoyed it. His heart began to pound.

"Girls would anyone like to touch it?" So they all got in line and touched Alex's dick. "Ok now i want you to all blindfold and heads down. Raise your hand if you are a virgin." About half of them raised their hands. "How many of you have masturbated before?" Again half the class raised their hands. "How many of you would like to do so right now while the rest of the room is blindfolded? It's ok. Its legal now to do so but only in this class." A few nervously raised their hands.

"I promise if you raise your hand no one will know you were one of them" A couple more hesitantly put up their hands. "Keep your eyes only on him. Not on anyone else. Those that raised their hands may now take off their blindfolds"

They were staring right at him again. Alex couldn't escape. He was trapped. He had no choice but to let his body take over. His dick began to get hard as he heard girls pulling down their pants and rubbing to him. The sounds they were making were heavenly to the ears of any boy his age. Soft moans and relaxed sounds of pleasure turned into quickened loud sounds of joy and sexual tension being released as they all came one at a time.

After they had all gotten dressed again and cleaned up with the towels given to them by the teacher they blindfolded again. Alex couldn't believe what he had just experienced. He was led out of the room and asked to get dressed before joining his classmates and told not to tell anyone about his experiences by law.

Amy was led into the boy's room completely naked. She was asked to spin around and she did so hesitantly. Her newly budding breasts and shaved pussy were on full display as she was shy and nervous. The boys began to drool as they looked at her body. Most were shocked because they had not seen a naked girl before but always fantasized over what certain ones would look like. Now they got their chance.

The guys were asked the same questions as the girls were blindfolded of course so their classmates wouldn't know who raised their hands. Sure they could hear it, but most were focused on their own responses to the questions to think about it. About half dozen guys raised their hands and were given the chance to stroke their cocks to her.

Amy could hear the guys stroking and was lost in embarrassment and shock. She felt something else she didn't expect too...excitement. Her pussy was getting noticeably wet. She couldn't help it anymore and started rubbing her pussy which made the guy's stroke even faster and a few to completion.

The others began to grunt and stroke harder....deeper...faster...and suddenly came loudly. She couldn't believe it. Amy wanted to know what cum looked like and tasted like. How it felt on her face. She also felt naughty, exposed, and venerable.

Finally she was led out of the room to dress and join her classmates. The students were told they all received a number based on how they all responded in the survey. That number was matched by a member of the opposite sex and a room in the school prepared specifically and only for them with no interruptions. They were given the rest of the school day for this reason.

Alex and Amy met in the girl's locker room which had only their number on it. Amy got there first and went in. She waited patiently for her match to arrive. Alex arrived there a few minutes later and went in nervously. He saw Amy and stopped dead in his tracks in fear. It was the same girl he masturbated to earlier. He saw the same shock in her eyes as she looked up.

Amy asked if he had the number six. He nodded yes. "Then we are a match" She replied blushing uncontrollably. This is finally it. I'm not going to be a virgin anymore. Can I go through with it? I've had a crush on him for so long. I hope this doesn't mess things up. Oh....why didn't i ask him sooner!

"I think they want us to have sex" Alex said nervously as he takes off his t-shirt. Amy nodded. "I think so too, but I'm a virgin." He looked at her and said "I am too. So I guess we should get naked?" She nodded shyly and they both slowly stripped naked awkwardly and embarrassingly in front of each other covering up with their hands. Alex finally said "On 3 then. 1..2..3" They both uncovered their privates to each other blushing and checking each other out with their hearts beating out of their chests in fear.

Amy was surprised to find that she had made the first move kissing him. She had wanted to do that for so long wrapping her arms around his naked body. Was this all a dream? She wondered. She kissed him again. No, it was real. She reached down and tugged his dick as he rubbed her newly formed nipples and tightly shaved pussy.

Since they didn't know what to do they were given a set of instructions in a waterproof plastic folder. They read it and began to try the basic things described in the instructions. Those listed included fingering, dick sucking, foreplay, and a few other instructions. They moved over to the showers and made the water as hot as their foreplay was. Both of them knew they couldn't hold back any longer. They allowed themselves to go further.

Finally, Alex felt like she was ready. He asked just to be sure and wanted to know if all he was doing felt good. She said yes. Then it happened. He slid his dick inside her tight virgin pussy walls and she screamed at first and became aware of the pain of his big dick pushing inside her raw pussy.

""Owww ohhh ohhh oh!" she moaned out in surprise as he fucked her slowly at first to let her get used to him. As he got faster so did her moans of pleasure. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her as the water sprayed down over their exposed naked bodies.

Alex humped her fast from behind like a wild beast after bending her over.

"Oh oh my god yesssss yes yes yes oh yes Alex give it to me. I want you!"

"Ohhh yes ohhh ohhh ohhhh" Alex moaned out loudly and shot load after load that never seemed to end of cum deep into her unprotected virgin pussy. She thought it would never end. She felt full and knew that it had hit its target. She was going to be a mother and there were no doubts in her mind or regrets. After all, it was too late now to reconsider. There was only one thing left to sort out. She realized she had to tell him her feelings for him and see what happens. Here goes nothing... She thought nervously.

"Alex...I've kind of had a crush on you for a while now and I...umm want to know if you feel the same about me maybe?"

"Yeah I do actually. You are really sweet and very attractive to look at too"

"Oh my god really?!" She replied. A huge weight had been lifted off her mind and heart now that he had said that. "Good" She said with a smile as she kissed him. "You're mine now" They held each other naked under the shower and made out.

A month later the whole school knew she was pregnant. Alex stood hand in hand with her as they walked down the hallway as a couple. They were happy. They were in love. Five years later they were married. Their honeymoon is a story for another time.

Corey57
Corey57
5 Followers